It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr President...All you have to do is say the word

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Regardless of who will win the coup/civil war, one thing can be guaranteed.

We'll be short on freedoms when the dust settles.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Ill put a rock on your bones
City fools are dependent on commerce..not me
When the Constitution works

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Aaw youre so kind

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Again, the militias seem to be a haven for those too lazy to take their bloodlust to the battlefield.

We've gotten to the point where it won't take much to push them from militia's to domestic terrorists trying to hit soft targets.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

On that, we are agreed.

A revolution against a Constitutional Republican govt. that was duly elected is it's death knell. What will replace it, god alone knows, but it won't be free elections--on that we may be fairly certain.

The guys with the most guns will, probably, be making all the rules, and many of us won't like 'em.

...and I'll be pointing and laughing. Or dead. One of the two.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
i dont see anyone..even in the country living off the land, but very few.

Very true! Just picked up a couple of books at the local (small town) library on butchering to fill in gaps in my knowledge. My folks wouldn't let me watch them butcher hogs or steers when I was little, and they stopped raising pigs and steers after awhile. Once my wife and I move out of town, we are going to plant a garden to raise vegetables to freeze or preserve for the future. Most city folk I've met can't even grow one of those upside-down tomato plants! smh

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Oh and how many have actually acquired their own food? Outside of a store? What fact are you looking for? Its obvious except to you

Golly its my ego isnt it?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

NEVER underestimate the tactical and strategic difference ONE long range sharpshooter can make! There is no shortage of such in rural USA, I can tell you that for sure!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Milehigh

How many of our military do you think identify with the 3%, as opposed to the average Hillary supporter?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WAstateMosin

This I know. I'm one of those rural types. Been hunting and tracking most of my life. I'm not a sniper by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm not exactly helpless, either.

But, I'm also going to sit this stupidity, assuming it even happens, out. Leave me and mine alone, we've no beef. Many, if not most, folks are going to be exactly like that--all they want to do is live their lives with as little outside interference as possible. Bother 'em, and you may have more trouble than you know what to do with.

I don't need, nor do I want, Big Brother. Neither do I want total anarchy. I just want to be left alone. ...and I really wish people would start listening.
edit on 3/23/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: whatsecret

The President "requesting" citizens to take up arms and demand a civil war, would never happen. This guy is a total idiot.

P.S. what is a 3%er?

A 3%er is a reference to the idea that during the American Revolution only 3% of the population took up arms and fought. It's basically a group that identifies with that narrative saying they'll be the few who rise up as "true patriots" to fight for the nation.

Here is the issue, they were fighting a sovereign government for the possession of the land they had determined as home, you are suggesting that they are sick enough to kill other US Citizens that disagree with them.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkwingduck

How many of our military do you think identify with the 3%, as opposed to the average Hillary supporter?
how is an ex presidential candidate even relevant to this discussion?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
These cats would be picked up by the FBI or local police before a shot was fired.
Been there done that. These little "cells" are ego fixes for some dude that either never been in the military or never made it past E4 in a non combat MOS. Regardless, how much damage and for how long could a SEAL Team sustain without the goodies from Uncle Sam?
Let's see.
Drop them into any major city to capture the its mayor. Oh wait, they need an airplane. They can drive in. Go ahead, post a sniper or two here and there for force protection then what? Storm the mayors office? As soon as they take out the cops at the door it's over, making it to the mayor? Right. Better try at night at his house but what good is the mayor without the office and city?
Local SWAT would take them all out.
Their communication would be what, cell phones and we all know how secure that is. All of these "members" with families would stay home as the gravity of it all hit them as they were packing up.
I won't even get into air power and drones as it wouldn't even get that far.
These clowns are embarrassing.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

But, I'm also going to sit this stupidity, assuming it even happens, out. Leave me and mine alone, we've no beef.

You may have to choose a side, choose an allegiance.

Leftists see "neutral" as the enemy on every damned topic.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Regardless of who will win the coup/civil war, one thing can be guaranteed.

We'll be short on freedoms when the dust settles.

True...

...but only for a little while, and you'll thank me for it in the end.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
From chaos comes order.

Civil war > martial law > ?????

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

The Army wouldn't have to stop them...local police force would suffice.

The local police force may not be on the side you think they are on.
I would bet most would side with the 3% if it came down to it.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The US isn't actually trying to get rid of ISIS. Just doing enough to appear to be.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
The US isn't actually trying to get rid of ISIS. Just doing enough to appear to be.

It's a start.
It's better than funding them like the previous admin seemed to allow.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The unfortunate and undoubtedly scary thing is that America is heading towards some kind of showdown. At this stage I cannot see how the division can ever be healed and there is only so long that people will sit and accept the violence and deceit on display from far left groups.

Considering people on the left make up the majority of the population . Good luck convincing the themselves that they are secretly violent I don't even know what...

How can you go from unicorn sjw's with participation trophies , to violent animals that must be stopped?!?!

Can one group be both things?!?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join