It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not accept the chip!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Give me liberity or give me death. It is bad enough the FBI can track us with cell phones, and ONSTAR systems, but I refuse to be "chipped" -the makr of the beast?

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
So many people here say "I would die."

I wonder..would you really? I doubt vetry much if it ever comes donw to it, you brave souls would rather die.
In life their is always hope, in death, none. Sounds like teen agers trying to prove how brave they are. After you have been faced with death a few times, it is not so easy to volunteer to die

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by deeprivergal
I would choose death. I believe the chip to be the mark of the beast.

So do I. I hope I would have the courage to die for my
beliefs. I say 'I'd choose death' now. It's easy to say
that now. I hope I'd have the courage if the time came.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbil

I wonder..would you really? I doubt vetry much if it ever comes donw to it, you brave souls would rather die.
In life their is always hope, in death, none. Sounds like teen agers trying to prove how brave they are. After you have been faced with death a few times, it is not so easy to volunteer to die

That's just it; when faced with the discomfort...

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbil

Facing death is never easy, there are alot of people who actually believe
in what they say and do....
. I don't think people would "Volunteer" to die, the question here was if people were forced to choose.

Living like a slave is not living! We were given the divine right of free will, that right would be taken away with this chip.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I am prepared through and through to stand up for what I believe and die for it - that is what true freedom is about. I picture our forefathers feeling the same way when they fought for our independence. There are many who believe they would die before accepting a chip, but unfortunately when it comes down to it, it will be too hard for them. We have allowed too much comfort in our lives and I am not talking about comfortable shoes; boy, there can be a whole other thread on the "comfort" subject.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
i'd let them kill me. participating in our current society suck a$$ as it is, but the last thing i'd want is to participate in the nwo.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
yeah...i'd say death.

cuz i'm kinda religious and i dunno about you guys....but the lake of fire doesn't sound like a good vacationing spot...

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Ok now im not religious but no way in hell would
they get a chip in me! At the moment im only twelve
and the idea of chipping scares the cr*p out of me!
The best idea would be to let them implant me
then remove the implant and escape.Though
it would be difficult leaving my family but they are
all hopelessly brain washed and dont under stand me.
I hate the world today and when im older im gonna do
something about it.Watch out illuminati Denton's about!!

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Maybe it wont be a matter of choice.

When you take your dog to get microchipped, its done with a normal syringe and takes about 2 seconds. You cant see it or feel it under the skin. So anyone who has been to the doctors or dentist and had a needle for whatever reason could already be chipped and you would never know. Not to mention that most children born around the world are given various immunizations. Perhaps the only people on the planet who are not chipped are those who haven't had a needle over the last 10 years or so.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I have many times thought of what I might do. I would head for the hills. If they didn't get their hands on me, then I would live off the land as best I could. I think it would be hardest on my family. But I would hold out as best I could. But if the choice came down to life or death, then they would have to put me down.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
In what country will this chip be distributed out? Just the U.S. or all of the western civilization.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpockO_o
In what country will this chip be distributed out? Just the U.S. or all of the western civilization.

Everywhere. Every country in the world. There will be one world government, one world religion, one world bank.

Well - thats what the NWO think. Bunch of
s

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by eternal_vigilance
Maybe it wont be a matter of choice.

Maybe not but it would still show up on Xray, and if it has any metal, could make things intersting if you say had an MRI

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I would choose the chip, and would do the best to take that thing out every living person legally.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Greetings!

Many people here, already posted, what i consider , very mature opinions , even if different, about this subject: chip implants in human bodies.

Well mates, the nowadays reallity is much darker that many of us might think.
Chips are being inserted, slowly, first , destroying tabus, on people's minds.
How?? Simple, but horrific.

I'm 31. When i was in the 80's, body piercing's was everything, but natural or cool, and only a few Punk's could stand to have them, knowing that the ENTIRE society would be looking them like .... freaks!!

JUST twenty YEARS passed.... and now.... it's like to be updated in fashion, to have your TEMPLE (body) profaned, by the so popular "body-piercings", a product, of the subliminal messages, that affect us all, no matter to which direction we look: News, Movies, Song Bands, Actors, even at... cartoons!!!

The tremendious Agenda that is behind all this, has the fit to get humanity controlled, like sheeps. And then... well... i believe that if more people like me, don't like guns, then there's only a possible solution to keep sanity in our minds.... RUN !! Run as fast as you can!

Sorry for the dramatic panorama, but, we all should take this very serious.
Time is collapsing... that's why we ALL feel an everyday LACK of Time.

The Worlwide News, are composed 98 to 99%, by wars, deseases, conspirations, events, ALL this to keep Humanityin FEAR, and this way, we wont be able to think for ourselves, letting others to control our lifes...

Cya soon!
HARAK.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   

[edit on 12-9-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by HARAK
Greetings!

Many people here, already posted, what i consider , very mature opinions , even if different, about this subject: chip implants in human bodies.

Well mates, the nowadays reallity is much darker that many of us might think.
Chips are being inserted, slowly, first , destroying tabus, on people's minds.
How?? Simple, but horrific.

I'm 31. When i was in the 80's, body piercing's was everything, but natural or cool, and only a few Punk's could stand to have them, knowing that the ENTIRE society would be looking them like .... freaks!!

JUST twenty YEARS passed.... and now.... it's like to be updated in fashion, to have your TEMPLE (body) profaned, by the so popular "body-piercings", a product, of the subliminal messages, that affect us all, no matter to which direction we look: News, Movies, Song Bands, Actors, even at... cartoons!!!

The tremendious Agenda that is behind all this, has the fit to get humanity controlled, like sheeps. And then... well... i believe that if more people like me, don't like guns, then there's only a possible solution to keep sanity in our minds.... RUN !! Run as fast as you can!

Sorry for the dramatic panorama, but, we all should take this very serious.
Time is collapsing... that's why we ALL feel an everyday LACK of Time.

The Worlwide News, are composed 98 to 99%, by wars, deseases, conspirations, events, ALL this to keep Humanityin FEAR, and this way, we wont be able to think for ourselves, letting others to control our lifes...

Cya soon!
HARAK.

Yup, your totally right!
They are controlling the people like they were puppets...

Try to avoid any type of negativity people, thats their biggest weapon against us...FEAR...
BECOME FREE BEINGS
BY RADIATING LOVE, HARMONY, HUMILITY AND THE GOOD.
THIS IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE KIND OF WORK ON YOURSELF!

"People, do not let anybody or anything to control you,
be who you are,
let only your heart and feeling control you.
Radiate love.
Get to know your inner power and joy,
springing from creating of free will"

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I find it pretty hard to believe that the chip will be implanted in EVERY human on Earth. Are they really going to implant the chip to every African In Africa!?!?? Are they going to Implant the chip to all does primitive tribes in the Amazonian Jungles!?!??! ........Just give it a little thought and the more you think about it the more unreal this chip becomes.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   
well mate, here's another spotlight, of information:

� First, using the excuse to study other animals, their migratory routes, tracking their customs, etc.

� Then, with the excuse of safety, they started to implant chips, on domestic animals.

� Do i have to tell you , the third step?.... hmm... i guess you already knows where it leads, heh? That's right, US!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join