It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not accept the chip!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
If the government made you choose: Let us implant the chip in your hand or forehead or we will behead you! What would you do?

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I would let them implant me, cut it out and feed it to a bull or something.
Would be fun: "NORAD: Why is he on that cow?". LOL

[edit on 26-7-2004 by sebastiaan]

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I don't think they will present you things like that. they will just tell "TAKE THE CHIP ! Or you won't be able to buy or sell any goods.''

[edit on 26-7-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I would choose death. I believe the chip to be the mark of the beast.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
I don't think they will present you things like that. they will just tell "TAKE THE CHIP ! Or you won't be able to buy or sell any goods.''

How will you survive if you can not purchase any goods? It is like a death sentence! What if 51 percent of the population want the chip in any given country, would the other 49% be forced to get the chip?

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I wouldn't take it. I would die first. But it won't be like that "Take it or die!" It will be suttle. Take credit cards for example. Or bar codes. You use them everyday. Nobody told you had to, but thats the way it worked out. Bar codes are on nearly everything you buy. You have to use them. Credit cards are everywhere, easy to use, and if you shop online, its sometimes the only way to "buy or sell." I think it will be a suttle thing. Like one day we wake up, and we're all using chips at the grocery store.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I think we are talking about implanting chips. There's nothing subtle about putting an object in your body that's not supposed to be there. Barcodes and credit cards are a little different.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by deeprivergal
I think we are talking about implanting chips. There's nothing subtle about putting an object in your body that's not supposed to be there. Barcodes and credit cards are a little different.

Well, I'm not sure. Credit cards were a big step for people. Everything seems like a big step until its done. I don't think it will be a big deal for long. It is a little more dramatic with the implanting the chip, but it may not be as "surgical" as it seems. There will probally be a device you stick your arm under, and the chip is implanted really quickly, not some medical thing where you schedule an apointment and go "under the knife".

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Im sorta with sebastiaan on this one. After I dug it out I would keep it around, like in a pocket or something. Ditch it only for certain purposes. The only problem is if they plant it deep, like in your brain, abdomen, or next to a limb bone.

Isn't the idea sort of like those radio confinement ankle bands for home-bound criminals?

Has anyone heard about the idea of implanting cops with chips that would make it so no one else could use their gun?

edit for additional thought.

[edit on 26-7-2004 by slank]

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soul Reaper

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

How will you survive if you can not purchase any goods? It is like a death sentence! What if 51 percent of the population want the chip in any given country, would the other 49% be forced to get the chip?

Not necessarely death, because there will probably have some help for those people, like there is actually for the people living out of the society (homeless), food coupons, shelters...

Actually in france, you can't live without a bank account and/or a credit card. Because you can't be paid in cash in France. And with MONEO (electronic wallet), people won't have cash anymore in a near future.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Wow, my faith, my upbringing and my gut says no way would I take a chip. I hope I would be in the hills long before I would have to make a decision like that, however.

I hope I would be a rebel, fighting for truth and freedom, taking responsibiltiy for the mess we were in and fighting for a better way.

My family firmly believes in predestination. The omnipotent will already know what my choice will be.

But if caught, I would have to take the beheading. I just pray that I would be strong enough to go up there and not loose it along the way.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Yes, maybe we will have to live like the rebels in "Demolition man"...

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
How will you survive if you can not purchase any goods?

Soul, you must not have grown up on a farm.
I know farmers that could live for a very long time without ever going to town. They have milk, meat, water, faith and a gift for gab, to barter for what they need, and a resourcefulness, if they can't barter they think of something else that will work, that is unsurpassed.

Fortunately, this ole gal happens to be married to one.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I do not believe I would have to make the decision because the catching up would have already happend.

Just a question though, When it comes down to this point of having to take the mark(chip) or not, Would this not prove the Bible account in revelations?

I also do believe that God is going to send people(not all,just those that rejected Him) a strong delusion that they will believe a lie and be happy to take the mark. Those that do not accept the mark, I do believe will be both "Freedom Fighters" and maryters who lose their heads in a very public style execution to persuade more people to accept the mark.
Fear of death can be a real motovatior

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Not necessarily, unbelievers will find anyway to deny this. They would have many reasons as to why the chip (or the mark) would not corralate with the bible or revelations.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
No way. I rather go down shooting or just drown. I don't know what my obbsession is with drowning but..

Some military people allready have the chip. I can think of a few ways to cheat the system though if you had one. There has to be a way to either change the radio signals being sent from the chip, or create your own signals that'll match that of some senator possibly and use his money to buy your goods.
Maybe you could even jam or over run the signal in a large area. That'll be a problem. That's like stopping all cash flow / credit cards in this day. Would be utter chaos.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lizard
How will you survive if you can not purchase any goods?

Soul, you must not have grown up on a farm.
I know farmers that could live for a very long time without ever going to town. They have milk, meat, water, faith and a gift for gab, to barter for what they need, and a resourcefulness, if they can't barter they think of something else that will work, that is unsurpassed.

Fortunately, this ole gal happens to be married to one.

and they can plant pot to have something to smoke... and it's better for health than cigarettes !

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JabbaOnTheDais
I wouldn't take it. I would die first. But it won't be like that "Take it or die!" It will be suttle. Take credit cards for example. Or bar codes. You use them everyday. Nobody told you had to, but thats the way it worked out. Bar codes are on nearly everything you buy. You have to use them. Credit cards are everywhere, easy to use, and if you shop online, its sometimes the only way to "buy or sell." I think it will be a suttle thing. Like one day we wake up, and we're all using chips at the grocery store.

I agree.

I new credit/debit cards have the "chip & pin" system now, they have a microchip in them "for security" - the only thing that's changed is that we tap in a pin number instead of giving a signature.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
(sarcasm)
" i NEED the chip... i can't buy my new nike shoes or the latest britney cd without it...
(/sarcasm)

i've got a 12-ga. game load "chip" that i'll implant in anybody's back side that wants to "chip" me.

[edit on 26-7-2004 by redalert]

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Not necessarely death, because there will probably have some help for those people, like there is actually for the people living out of the society (homeless), food coupons, shelters...

I don't think it will be that easy for people to get government aid when they enforce the chips. I truly beleive that something is going to happen to our whole system - it's going to fall; or I should say be reconstructed. I still think that something horrible is going to happen and we won't have food stamps, etc. to fall back on and people are going to cry for the chip because you will need to survive. People are so use to comfort that people will line up to get the chip for themselves, for their families.

Me personally, I would die. There is freedom in death and with that chip you will never ever be free. Comfort is illusion. I know it is easy for me to say that now, but beleive me if something drastically horrible happens and the UN steps in or other forces and you have to have the chip to survive, hello Bible prophecy - people should get the hint and weight he options. I would die free.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join