It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not accept the chip!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Heres an end times radio clip about RFID. If you like to listen this, thne here it is: endtime.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
All religious prophecies aside. But you would have to be an idiot to willingly get yourself chipped.
[edit on 3-2-2005 by Indigo_Child]

Well I'll be danged, we agree on something. Like I said, religious prophecy aside, you have nothing to lose but your privacy.

I'm just a tad disturbed that it's such an easy decision for some people who repsonded recently. I'm not gonna point fingers, but it was Gazrok.

I take my privacy pretty seriously. I prefer older vehicles because I don't want a computer ratting me out for my driving habits. It's not gonna be long before your car can report your position and traffic infractions in real time- you can count me out of that.
My ex and I moved out of an apartment once because they put in a street camera across the way from us. They city promised they'd find a way to limit the camera's view of apartment windows, but sure enough a city employee was caught peeping with that camera 2 years later on the same building I had lived in. Imagine the possibilities for that one why dont you? The city of Palm Springs can look right in a citizens window and find out who he's screwing if they are looking for leverage over him!
I won't even join a supermarket's discount club. Do you know why? They keep track of your pruchases. I heard a story once about a tow-truck driver who was blackmailed out of a lawsuit because the store had record of how much alcohol he bought.

They can give me a chip, but they aren't putting it in me. If that becomes standard form they can put it on my key-ring or something. I don't want a mugger to cut my hand off. I'll just give him my keyring then call the bank and cancel my chip.

I don't see this happening anytime soon, but if somebody tells me that I either take a chip or can't purchase things I'll say good, I'd rather steal anyways.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soul Reaper
If the government made you choose: Let us implant the chip in your hand or forehead or we will behead you! What would you do?

Bring on the block, here, use my stone!

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Yesturday after watching a dvd, when i turned off my player i left my tv on, . The 700 club was on, stories like the news where bein talked about, then they started a story about vera chip, and how the Owner, or some politican, that has invested in the company was goin to be chipped. What freaked me out is how positive the 700 club seemed to be about the chipping, all of the mans medical records would be on the chip. these people are fundulmentalist christains, you would think they would be rebukeing this type of technology at every turn.

Now I want to know why they didn't rebuke the chip, was it because:

1 they were or are afraid of bein sued?

2 Are they part of the false messiahahs spoken about in revalations

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
No chip for me. I am an atheist, but if somebody tried to tell me I HAD to get some implant in order to be allowed to buy, sell, trade, travel, live, or anything else... well, that would change my mind pretty quick... cuz I read that book, and I know how it ends!

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
www.idchip.com...

This page is bunk. Were you linking it because you wanted to show what could be, or did you really think this was real?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I would deny the chip, But there are a lot of people (sheep) that would have no clue as to what is going on under the cover of night and except it as a new "cool" and "hip" item, maybe some celebrites will endorse it. Well if Brad Pitt has one then im gonna get one. Im afraid that we who deny the chip will be in the minority, looked at as outcast's and criminals

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The chip is already in your interact Banking Card, Visa, Master Card, AMEX etc.
Depending on where you live of course.

Smart card back on the agenda

A NEW "smart card" with photo ID and a computer chip that people would need for every financial transaction with the Federal Government will be considered by cabinet this week.

The card would take several years to roll out, starting next financial year, in a massive and unprecedented federal operation.

source

Embedded computer chips allow for reading a credit card's information from a distance.

The new cards--millions of them have been issued over the past year--use RFID, or Radio Frequency Identification, technology. RFID allows scanners to use radio signals at varying distances to read information stored on a computer chip, a chip that is embedded in the card

The smaller size and advanced technology of computer chips is advancing at a fantastic rate. Pictured above are samples of RFID computer chips that are placed inside the D mint mark of a American Dime.

The evolution in computer chips and their miniature size has advanced to the point beyond human comprehension. While most citizens are aware that GPS tracking technology already exists in their cell phones and automobiles, few are aware of the tracking devices they already carry in their wallet. The latest global credit cards already have a chip implanted in the cards magnetic strip. Almost all drivers who have renewed their drivers license are unaware of the chip implant that lies in the bar code of their license.

source

Welcome to the real world

[edit on 023030p://upSunday by seridium]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gfs4731

That's a good point. People will take it. There is a supernatural element to this scheme.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpockO_o
I find it pretty hard to believe that the chip will be implanted in EVERY human on Earth. Are they really going to implant the chip to every African In Africa!?!?? Are they going to Implant the chip to all does primitive tribes in the Amazonian Jungles!?!??! ........Just give it a little thought and the more you think about it the more unreal this chip becomes.

Smallpox was eliminated by immunizing almost everyone in Africa and elsewhere. It is not that difficult if well organized by a large governmental body that has authority over many nations. Implanting the world is not that outlandish considering the World Health Organizations reach.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Yes they ware false. They are actually part of the NWO.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join