It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not accept the chip!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
*If* the "implantation" has already began - I'd imagine it started with the military. They have the soldiers get so many shots that I'm sure it's easy for them to pop a minuscule chip into one of their syringes. Who better to "implant" first than the very people you'll need to enforce your rules!

I've worked in a private family practice before, and have given several immunizations to children. I've never given the immunizations in a hand or forehead. I have never implanted any form of chip - *knowingly*.

It ought to be interesting to see what transpires, though! I know that I would not willingly accept something into my body which will determine whether or not I may buy or sell anything.

It seriously rubs me the wrong way when someone (or something - gov't) tries to tell me what to do.

I don't think any of us can say, with ABSOLUTE certainty, what the "mark" will be until the time arrives.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
This is toooo easy... i would choose death and shoot the Government agent between the eyes.... see.... I chose thier death over my chip, PROBLEM SOLVED.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I would not have the chip implanted in me, I'd rather die, before I would comply with gov't demands.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I didn' feel like reading everything, so, i DO believe it will be subtle, something like placing chips in food, that are small enough not to be noticed that when ingested, they go threw the digestive system, and when they reach the small intestine, there seeker mecanisims turn on and they go threw the bloodstream to their destinations, maybe the hand, maybe the brain, and they are designed not to cause distractions or anything. just a thought

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
First, i've quickly made a stat of the poll. Here are the results :

CHIP :IIIIIIIIIIIIII
DEATH :IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
OTHER :IIIIIIIIIIII

Yes, yes, a majority of people on ATS would choose death rather than chip. And I'm not surprised.

Ho, but I didn't answered ! I got a good reason...

Yes, some members here are right, they have started to implant some people with trackers. I don't know if you will believe me but I'm one of those who have been micro-chipped. I've still explained what I've llived in several threads in RATS.

THe health problem, wich is actually occulted by VeriChip and DigitalAngel, is important. Because we don't know nothing about the long term impact on human health of implanted micro-chip.

Philosphically, if they ask us clearly to put the micro-chip in the right hand, foir example, this will mean that them plans have NO SECURITY, but are in fact made to kill us all. If not, why don't they put the implant inside the leg or the butt ? Anyway, that's the same.

World leader are sometimes a little stupid, I mean absurd, and I'll tell you, sincerely, that finally, I think that all this story about RFID micro-chip is nothing but a joke. Because they are digging them own tomb. Because they know that the micro-chip is not a solution for a better and safer world... RFID microchip is just a dictators perfect dream, but such a dream will quickly turn into a nightmare. Look, even the Bible say that the system of the mark of the beast wont be buildt to last. The duration of this system is just 1260 days, 3.5 Years, 1.5 US presidential mandatory...

Thing about it...

[edit on 25-8-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Even as a non-Christian I wouldn't get the chip, it would be enough to make me stop and think about the legitimacy of Revelation. I agree that if it happens, it will first be a condition of joining the military (which functions more like a fascist society than mainstream USA), then soon after all military members will be forced to get it or face discharge, then all government employees ecetera, until it seems almost normal for everyone to just get it. Whats the big deal anyway?

[edit on 27-8-2004 by JonestownRed]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Well word of such monstrosity would travel incredibley quick and maybe give us a chance to run. Iv always liked the rebal life i would do my best to face the fear and get beheaded but i dont think i could to be honest but there arnt many who would be beheaded. Nomatter what religion

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
First, i've quickly made a stat of the poll. Here are the results :

CHIP :IIIIIIIIIIIIII
DEATH :IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
OTHER :IIIIIIIIIIII

Yes, yes, a majority of people on ATS would choose death rather than chip. And I'm not surprised.

Ho, but I didn't answered ! I got a good reason...

Yes, some members here are right, they have started to implant some people with trackers. I don't know if you will believe me but I'm one of those who have been micro-chipped. I've still explained what I've llived in several threads in RATS.

THe health problem, wich is actually occulted by VeriChip and DigitalAngel, is important. Because we don't know nothing about the long term impact on human health of implanted micro-chip.

Philosphically, if they ask us clearly to put the micro-chip in the right hand, foir example, this will mean that them plans have NO SECURITY, but are in fact made to kill us all. If not, why don't they put the implant inside the leg or the butt ? Anyway, that's the same.

World leader are sometimes a little stupid, I mean absurd, and I'll tell you, sincerely, that finally, I think that all this story about RFID micro-chip is nothing but a joke. Because they are digging them own tomb. Because they know that the micro-chip is not a solution for a better and safer world... RFID microchip is just a dictators perfect dream, but such a dream will quickly turn into a nightmare. Look, even the Bible say that the system of the mark of the beast wont be buildt to last. The duration of this system is just 1260 days, 3.5 Years, 1.5 US presidential mandatory...

Thing about it...

[edit on 25-8-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

The "other" votes should not count as the question is either, or!

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I would choose death over being microchipped. Death is an entrance to eternal life and I wouldn't want to be chipped to be tracked like an animal.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I guess if that actually happened...

I'd have to just resist it and try to get others to resist it until such time as I was put to death.

I'd not go quietly, but I would not accept it either.

X

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I am curious: Is there anyone who can see the obvious answer here, which is to accept the chip with the moralization that you'll work to wreck the system from the inside? I think many people would find this idea quickly popping into their heads once that head was ready to be removed via a sharp and heavy blade.

The larger question is this: Of those who reason this way and accept the chip (and whatever comes with it meaning money or food or something great) how many would be commited enough to follow through and really be a 'jihadist' on the inside?

If I really had a true enemy that I hated, I would want to play along with them right up until the moment where my death could have maximum impact. If I hated an enemy enough, I could easily see myself accepting the microchip and using every day after that to burrow deeper and deeper into the machine with the intention of causing sabotage.

Personally, if I get to heaven and all I did was go quietly to the gulliotine, I think I will be disapponted. Better to take a chunk out of the enemy.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The Government would slide the chips in via a scam such as have a chip to avoid passport control, or you won't require visas. or driving licences. You know how slippery ouir governments are

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This is so difficult to say, but I believe the chip would be the Mark Of The Beast, somehow coded with 666, so I couldn't take it. I'm just praying for a Pre-Trib or Mid-Trib Rapture of the Church. I pray that I am worthy to escape the things which are coming upon the earth, tribulation, etc. My question is how will we get to this point, where millions WILL take the Mark Of The Beast? No one wants to be controlled by the government, so what event happens where people will take the Mark?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueangel7
This is so difficult to say, but I believe the chip would be the Mark Of The Beast, somehow coded with 666, so I couldn't take it. I'm just praying for a Pre-Trib or Mid-Trib Rapture of the Church. I pray that I am worthy to escape the things which are coming upon the earth, tribulation, etc. My question is how will we get to this point, where millions WILL take the Mark Of The Beast? No one wants to be controlled by the government, so what event happens where people will take the Mark?

Your average human wants more day-to-day control over their life than he/she would readily admit.

In fact, the great masses of humanity would go totally insane without a nice set of rules, laws, and socially acceptable guidlines to follow throughout the day.

In a time of great crisis, masses can be counted on to be panicky and foolish, and will fall in line behind the greatest source of control at such time.

Funny how tribal we all still are. Under the guise of technology we are able to act amongst ourselves as if we are a truly "evolved" society; grand civilization that has never been more civil, yet we rule ourselves off of the same primitive principals of the tribesmen a millenia ago. Only after our brand of death and destruction plays out, we then go back into the defeated territory and offer "aide", because we're oh so advanced, you know...

Most people like power, quick answers, swift fixes, easy resources and a limited amount of thought and decision.

To many, heaven is on it's way.

X

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Whether you believe it or not, most of us already have the mark of the beast on us. What are cell phones, what's the internet, what's our phone numbers, what's our computers, what's on our credit cards, where are bar codes, etc? All of these are marked with id tags and numbers (ie, mark of the beast), and i'm willing to bet just about 95% of us have them. The other 5 percent can be dealt with. They won't introduce the chip to us all at one time. It'll be gradual, probably over a period of years. I know a lot of artificial organs have computer chips, and donated organs are also tagged, as well as some artificial limbs. They're going to make it so you HAVE to have it, and dying won't be as simply as fighting in the woods. It's more like wasting away in sickness, hunger, poverty, over a period of months, if not years. THey know what they're doing.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I would have to chose death.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Do not accept the chip! If this chip is to be implanted in the right hand or forehead, then it is the mark of the beast! I'm warning you! If I were you, I would not accept it.

[edit on 1-2-2005 by Jesusismysavior]

[edit on 1-2-2005 by Jesusismysavior]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Was this meant to be a reply to this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
You can't just take the chip and disown it later or remove it. You will have to worship the antichrist and Satan before they give you the chip and once you do that, you can't recant or be saved.

So I would choose death.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
No, I decided to make a new topic

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join