It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not accept the chip!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by eternal_vigilance
Maybe it wont be a matter of choice.

When you take your dog to get microchipped, its done with a normal syringe and takes about 2 seconds. You cant see it or feel it under the skin. So anyone who has been to the doctors or dentist and had a needle for whatever reason could already be chipped and you would never know. Not to mention that most children born around the world are given various immunizations. Perhaps the only people on the planet who are not chipped are those who haven't had a needle over the last 10 years or so.

Congratulations!! Excellent point of view!

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I think that most of us have got it allready,
There was a launch about 6 years ago
and with the British gov trying to make
every baby born have the MMR jab,
We may all have it soon

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by HARAK

When you take your dog to get microchipped, its done with a normal syringe and takes about 2 seconds. You cant see it or feel it under the skin. So anyone who has been to the doctors or dentist and had a needle for whatever reason could already be chipped and you would never know. Not to mention that most children born around the world are given various immunizations. Perhaps the only people on the planet who are not chipped are those who haven't had a needle over the last 10 years or so.

Congratulations!! Excellent point of view!

Really?? so, allot of people are already chipped now? what does this mean? being chipped?

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   

I find that really easy to believe it would be the most logical way to spread this chip around. Since all Americans get a shot at least every year, not to mention every other country around the world.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Hmmm...either take the chip or be beheaded...

think I'd go with the chip

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Why do we need to get this chip? We don't HAVE to go to the big powow and get injected, infact any person could easily escape there reach. Just head to a resisting or foreign country and no one will ever find you.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Give me freedom or give me DEATH.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Give me freedom or give me DEATH.

Well then, I wouldn't show your face to one of those officers when the NWO comes into power because we certainly won't recieve any freedom.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
It seems that the overall trend is a paperless money system. Perhaps a tattoo would be used to buy and sell.

The Catholic seer John Leary recently received an interlocation as follows:

June 19, 2004

"Jesus said: My people, whether you want to believe it or not, you are being dominated by computer chips in all areas of your life. Many people go to work and they are greeted by computers that transfer messages electronically, transfer data for test results, or are used in writing, spreadsheets, and many other programs for engineering and presentations.

You see chips used in your phone communications, charges at the store, and in your banks. Electronic credit controls your economies. You see chips and electronics in all forms of entertainment in TVs, cameras, recorders, and movies. The idea of the mark of the beast in a computer chip in the body is most revealing, even in the Book of Revelation. Man has invented chips of technology as a convenience, but now these chips have become a source of power in the hands of a few. Now you are becoming a prisoner of your own technology that can be used to control you.

Beware of taking any chips in the body and even refuse smart cards in any form that could eventually lead to mandatory chips in the body. When you see chips being forced on people, know that this is another sign to call on My angels to lead you to the nearest refuge of My Blessed Mother's places of apparition or places of holy ground."

- www.johnleary.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by deeprivergal
I think we are talking about implanting chips. There's nothing subtle about putting an object in your body that's not supposed to be there. Barcodes and credit cards are a little different.

They've been using tracker chips in Animals for years now. Extremely tiny and can be inserted by a siringe. How do you know they're not already implanting them when you visit your local doctors office?

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
[
Facing death is never easy, there are alot of people who actually believe
in what they say and do....
. I don't think people would "Volunteer" to die, the question here was if people were forced to choose.

Living like a slave is not living! We were given the divine right of free will, that right would be taken away with this chip.

I would have to take death... And you're right, the prospect of death isn't easy to face, but as the saying goes ...." Better to die on you're feet, than to live on your knees".

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Just like everything else in the body the energy within us, or soul, will eventually learn about this chip and take over it's intentions. Depending upon how powerful your adapation is to changes in your own body, you will be able to over come it. Just like the Evultion of robotics, the soul is able and over ride any program, influence and intention that may seem inconvient to it's own existance. Chip or no chip? I choose no chip, but is I were more comfidence in my adaptive and override ablities I would choose this (chip) and use it to my advantage.

Bodies are tools and if allow it to control you in the first place?, yes you will be controlled when choosing to have it. But if you are aware and connected, since we as humans have the opinion to being able to know, we and adapt and override and channel and change any sorce of control stress and intention into what we need it to. Just as many trama vitcums resort to Art. Energy is energy when it comes to control is what ourselves decide to do with it. Like a fitler, we can over look the natural course of wheather ot not it was meant for good or bad. Which is only which side you are on Right?
Choose the chip just lose sometime, continuing your journey of why we are really here.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
the illuminati intends to collapse the world economy in order to control the people. that is what the purpose of the federal reserve system is. while the universal use of the chip will be gradual, it will eventually be mandatory. people will be given the choice, the chip or death. and there will be no "rapture" for christians. that is just a lie of satan. when christians find that they have not been raptured they will lose faith in god and accept the mark. the bible tells how even the elect will be deceived. as part of my survival kit, i am buying gold and silver. it will be very valuable when the economy collapses.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I'd take death, both from the religious aspect and from the aspect that I'd refuse to allow someone to forcefully put something in me I don't want, then track me with it.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I would choose death. If they could track us with the chip, they could also install a device within the chip to shock us. So if we do not obey their rules a shock wave could be sent though out our bodies causing us a little to amass amount of pain, or even death if the crime is serious enough. Now if that was possible anyone who could get their hands on the controls could go on a mass killing spree just by pressing a few buttons.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Perhaps some of the so called alien implants are test runs of the chip
But who needs a chip when you can just dial up an individuals frequency like a cell phone.
Microwaves...they aren't just for soggy fries.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I don't think so....

The ID SNIPERTM rifle designed by EMPIRE NORTH

What is the ID SNIPERTM rifle?

It is used to implant a GPS-microchip in the body of a human being, using a high powered sniper rifle as the long distance injector. The microchip will enter the body and stay there, causing no internal damage, and only a very small amount of physical pain to the target. It will feel like a mosquito-bite lasting a fraction of a second. At the same time a digital camcorder with a zoom-lense fitted within the scope will take a high-resolution picture of the target. This picture will be stored on a memory card for later image-analysis.

Why use the ID SNIPERTM rifle?

As the urban battlefield grows more complex and intense, new ways of managing and controlling crowds are needed. The attention of the media changes the rules of the game. Sometimes it is difficult to engage the enemy in the streets without causing damage to the all important image of the state. Instead EMPIRE NORTH suggests to mark and identify a suspicious subject on a safe distance, enabeling the national law enforcement agency to keep track on the target through a satellite in the weeks to come.

The ID SNIPERTM rifle was presented by Empire North in Beijing at the China Police 2002 exhibition.

read all about it...

home6.inet.tele.dk...

and wear plenty of mosquito repellent during protests...

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I say let them implant the chip, what's the worst it could do. Anyhow it's far better then dying.

If anything, there would be great advantages to this. They could put all your personal information on it and it''d be like credit cards, birth certificates, passports. No forgetting/losing your wallet again
!

And the most the government could use it to their advantage is to track us worldwide (and maybe have a bit more of our personal information, i.e. retinal scans & fingerprints), big whoop! Unless your a criminal why should you care!

-�

(This is of course if the government couldn't hack our brains with the chips! Bwahahaahahahahaaha!)

[edit on 19-8-2004 by Aaron Einstein]

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
But what if they could use the chip to control us? I'd personally go out guns blazing, literally. Im a big bloke some im kick the nearest guards ass, take his gun and get as far away as possible and Id join up with the resistance. Living off the land aint hard. We'd then orcahstrate attacks to free as many people as possible who will then hopefully join our cause and then, we'll take the world back, send it into Anarchy and start again.

Just for the record, I dont beleive all this chip stuff is gonna happen but if it does, ^ theres my plan!

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpockO_o
I find it pretty hard to believe that the chip will be implanted in EVERY human on Earth. Are they really going to implant the chip to every African In Africa!?!?? Are they going to Implant the chip to all does primitive tribes in the Amazonian Jungles!?!??! ........Just give it a little thought and the more you think about it the more unreal this chip becomes.

That is a good point. Today it is certainly not feasible to implant a chip in "everyone". The life expectancy in Africa (due to hunger and diseases) is 10 years old. Not to mention many countries still have people who live in tents, in villages cut off from the world. This could mean the chip is far off in the future, even though the technology is around the corner. Or, that the mark is not a chip at all, or some other technology that we have yet to invent.

Yet another possiblity is that the John didn't really mean "everyone" on the Earth will receive the mark, but "everyone" that was in his vision (possibly a nation, or just a very large group of people, representing a majority of Earth's population).

Originally posted by God
Revelation 13
16 He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17 so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join