It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Terror attack - Katie Hopkins speaks the truth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
So, the IRA always gave warnings before their bombs went off over here, did they? Tell that to the victims of the Brighton Hotel bombing, etc, etc.

Unbelievable.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
So, what is to be done? I predict that someone in the West will make the decision to end it by utilizing the "Rods from God" option. Just a prediction - no judgement.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Katie Hopkins is one example of the other side of the coin of Islamic terrorism.

They are both scum.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

What are you prattling on about? No-one suggested Muslims couldn't be pressured. It was an example of how anybody can do drastic and deplorable things regardless of race, religion or which football team they support.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

It's just nice to know that you were spared and not one of the unlucky (and unworthy) victims of the attack.

It's "funny" how, when the anger immediately following such is so intense, you're willing to do things such as torture terrorists before killing, or incarcerate their family for the sins of the father. Then, once the dust settles and the anger clears, suddenly the entire thing might have been known about beforehand by the government sworn to protect you, or the perpetual war that has killed more than twice the citizens than the initial attack is still raging on, with a new enemy created by your government that is not the same as the initial reason for the wars in the first place. (yes, that is a reference to the WTC attacks compared to the ongoing war sparked by it).

In times like this, it is difficult, but best, to jettison emotion and think as intelligently as possible. As an American who has been enduring what I mention in the previous paragraph, the clear, best response at this point for America is to pack up our s**t from the Middle East, bring our guys home, and protect our own borders better. I think that it would probably be a good idea for all countries, too, including Britain.

Just remember--vengeance breeds anger and hate, it doesn't solve it. But, doing a better job equipping nations to avoid these types of attacks would do wonders (and that includes its citizenry as well). The "Western World" cannot stop an area of the world from its perpetual war (the Middle East), but it sure as hell can make situations worse, and I think that's where we find ourselves today--we are worsening the problem, and allowing (through poor border control) that problem to seep into our own borders.

Again, agree with me or not, I'm glad that you are okay.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

My Irish brothers and Sisters did far worse, yet there you are. No matter what anyone thinks the initial core of Man is good. As long as the good outnumber the evil, humanity will win.

And special forces. Special forces will definitely win. Let them do their job.
edit on 23-3-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: digital01anarchy

All I'm saying is, that Christians utilized terrorism as well. And this terror crap is obviously an utterly flawed concept, otherwise the IRA would have had at least some form of success. Which they didn't, btw. Have at it!

I don't agree with some of your earlier posts, but I agree with this (above).

That facts is, this type of terrorist activity will NOT stop until it is forced to stop from WITHIN their own society. It's not about defeat as much as it is about becoming the social, unacceptable, fringe. When their own society refuses to accept them and openly rejects them, then and only then will things start to change.

That has not...and will never happen.

The only way to change it is to delete Islam entirely...as if it never existed...those that invent disease in the Universe..the Creators of such filth are to be hunted.

Noone ever hunted this particular scum before..but the posse is gathering

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

We never learn anything from history so we continue to repeat it.

From Harassment to Violence
In the fall of 1938, Herschel Grynszpan (1921-45), a 17-year-old ethnically Polish Jew who had been living in France for several years, learned that the Nazis had exiled his parents to Poland from Hanover, Germany, where Herschel had been born and his family had lived for years. As retaliation, on November 7, 1938, the agitated teenager shot Ernst vom Rath (1909-38), a German diplomat in Paris. Rath died two days later from his wounds, and Hitler attended his funeral. Joseph Goebbels (1897-1945), the Nazi minister for public enlightenment and propaganda, immediately seized on the assassination to rile Hitler’s supporters into an anti-Semitic frenzy.

Kristallnacht was the result of that rage. Starting in the late hours of November 9 and continuing into the next day, Nazi mobs torched or otherwise vandalized hundreds of synagogues throughout Germany and damaged, if not completely destroyed, thousands of Jewish homes, schools, businesses, hospitals and cemeteries. Nearly 100 Jews were murdered during the violence. Nazi officials ordered German police officers and firemen to do nothing as the riots raged and buildings burned, although firefighters were allowed to extinguish blazes that threatened Aryan-owned property.

In the immediate aftermath of Kristallnacht, the streets of Jewish communities were littered with broken glass from vandalized buildings, giving rise to the name Night of Broken Glass. The Nazis held the German-Jewish community responsible for the damage and imposed a collective fine of $400 million (in 1938 rates), according to the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum. Additionally, more than 30,000 Jewish men were arrested and sent to the Dachau, Buchenwald and Sachsenhausen concentration camps in Germany–camps that were specifically constructed to hold Jews, political prisoners and other perceived enemies of the Nazi state.

Kristallnacht
edit on 23-3-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Fixed formatting.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

i totally agree with you merkel basically opened the eu borders for a mass invasion from the muslim countries and i know this will get me branded but i don't care islam is not a religion of peace it is a cult of oppression don't believe me buy a koran in your native language and read it cover to cover. i am sorry you had to witness this. when 9/11 happened we in america needed a stronger leader who should have invaded saudi arabia they were true attackers. they like to fight with mercenaries so they can say they werent involved but most smart people knew that it was them attacking us .not iraq ,or afganistan. the muslim faith preaches go out and and conquer any who refuse to convert kill. true muslims are not supposed to assimilate into new cultures they are supposed to convert it to the muslim way. yes this guy was not va immigrant but some dude named trevor but he was converted to this cult and look what happened. am i a christian well i guess i was raised going to christian churches but i don't still go because all they want to preach is old testament fire and brimstone and remember to pay your tithe. i don't have a problem with no ones religion as long as it is practiced peacefully. i have friends of all faiths.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: fusiondoe
Despite what you may think of her, she is right!

No, she isn't. She thought this was done by a foreign national when she fired up the old rent-a-gob. This horrible excuse for a man was born in Britain, so "those forgiving fools in Brussels" who "stood with their stupid hands raised in hearts to the sky" have nothing to do with this.

She's doing her usual, fighting to stay in the limelight and retain her celebrity status, you fell for it hook, line and sinker...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
She also called dead children immigrants, cockroaches.

I'd rather live in a town full of muslims than a town full of people like her.

If you like I will forward you some "apartment for rent" listings for Raqqa, Mosul, Tehran or Sana'a.

Enjoy the rest of your life under Sharia law (brief as it might be).

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlonsoSchneeweiss
So, what is to be done? I predict that someone in the West will make the decision to end it by utilizing the "Rods from God" option. Just a prediction - no judgement.

The question remains, are we the greater threat....who will they chose to target?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

No, she isn't. She thought this was done by a foreign national when she fired up the old rent-a-gob.

Absolutely , she jumped to a conclusion that suits her own prejudice.

Because all the while those forgiving fools in Brussels stood with their stupid hands raised in hearts to the sky, another mischief was in the making.

Mischief was in the making indeed.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
katie hopkins is the worst type of person a bully at the minimum.

shes making a us vs them mentality which is just going to hand muslim people to the terrorists especially the young and impressionable who are going to feel alienated and suddenly some guy online makes them feel inclusive and special.

shes a vile person that just likes to stir trouble thats all she doesnt care what the topic is or who she hurts or even if its the truth (seeing as shes been sued recently and lost the court case for lying)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Do what Trump attempted to do in the first place and stop immigration completely from Muslim Countries

No he didn't he only targeted certain nations. Saudi Arabia the leader in world terrorism was left off the list.

I would also bring back the death penalty for Terrorism with torture beforehand.... sorry but I would.

Adolph would agree with you.

Make me Primeminister and I would make these terrorists pay I can assure you.

All you would do is make more terrorist. You cannot defeat religious dogma with violence.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
All you would do is make more terrorist. You cannot defeat religious dogma with violence.

Cool that put up a solution or get off the pot already!
I see a lot of virtue signaling from you but very little in terms of constructive thought.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Ah, my bad, yeah, I thought he was the Jo Cox bloke, but he was the one Gazza tried to talk down, wasn't he?

Sorry dude, that was Raoul Moat, Byrd and Moat both did their rampages in 2010 though.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Ah, my bad, yeah, I thought he was the Jo Cox bloke, but he was the one Gazza tried to talk down, wasn't he?

Sorry dude, that was Raoul Moat, Byrd and Moat both did their rampages in 2010 though.

Crikey, it's hard to keep up with 'em all

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Sorry, but she is full of sh*t.

First terror attack in London since 7/7, over a decade...

& suddenly "this is us now"???

She is a coward.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Katie Hopkins thrives on this kind of chaos and mayhem. It gives credence to her otherwise ridiculous ideas.

That being said we do need to do something about Saudi Arabia's Wahhabi radicalisation of young Muslims in our country. Since future terrorist attacks will happen if they are allowed to continue.

We don't want to end up like Germany with violence or terror attacks from these Wahhabi vermin every other month.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join