It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Terror attack - Katie Hopkins speaks the truth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mersaultdies
'They' want to divide us.

It seems 'they' are having great success.

This has got to stop

I suggest you and all your mental equivalents keep shouting this phrase until 'they' offer you all the answers you can stomach from arming all police with automatic weapons to enacting more laws that criminalise dissent to compulsory ID microchipping because you've got nothing to hide to militarised zones within our major urban centres to you and the rest of the de-asseted masses realising as you scrap in the mud for something to eat and some way of protecting your family that perhaps you should have educated yourself way back when this all started rather than just bleating like sheep when 'they' herd you where they want you.

I hope this is ok MODS -- but I have to say it....

This guy is a moron ^

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
She also called dead children immigrants, cockroaches.

I'd rather live in a town full of muslims than a town full of people like her.

Ok... but that doesn't alter the fact that what she has said here is true

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: fusiondoe

originally posted by: mersaultdies
'They' want to divide us.

It seems 'they' are having great success.

This has got to stop

I suggest you and all your mental equivalents keep shouting this phrase until 'they' offer you all the answers you can stomach from arming all police with automatic weapons to enacting more laws that criminalise dissent to compulsory ID microchipping because you've got nothing to hide to militarised zones within our major urban centres to you and the rest of the de-asseted masses realising as you scrap in the mud for something to eat and some way of protecting your family that perhaps you should have educated yourself way back when this all started rather than just bleating like sheep when 'they' herd you where they want you.

I hope this is ok MODS -- but I have to say it....

This guy is a moron ^

Sometimes it's okay to break the rules. Sometimes it's worth it.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Hardly the same? Does the Iraq debacle count or was blowing someones country to smithereens, on the basis of straight lies, not about control? To say we're not in a territorial conflict (as well) would be utterly naive, but that might suit your burger standpoint (pun intended).

Freedom fries anyone?

edit on 22-3-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

When some idiot decides to die and take as many people with them as possible. First you have to ask why? Then you have to ask them what do you want? We will never win a gorilla war , because you cant cover all the bases. What do they want? Who is arming them? Cut the head off the snake.

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

You'd be imprisoned or beheaded within a week. But hey, if you are more worried about harsh words than harsh actions, I will gladly buy you a one-way plane ticket to Iraq, or Syria, or Iran, or Afghanistan, or Saudi Arabia etc.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

You'd be imprisoned or beheaded within a week. But hey, if you are more worried about harsh words than harsh actions, I will gladly buy you a one-way plane ticket to Iraq, or Syria, or Iran, or Afghanistan, or Saudi Arabia etc.

This

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

He could always get on a bus to Bradford..
I'd give you 24hrs if you're white..

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Hardly the same? Does the Iraq debacle count or was blowing someones country to smithereens, on the basis of straight lies, not about control? To say we're not in a territorial conflict (as well) would be utterly naive, but that might suit your burger standpoint (pun intended).

Freedom fries anyone?

I will let you know when we have been doing it for 400 years to the same people.

Seems i trigger you! That wasn't my intentions however your reaching kind of hard with an iraq reference! I didnt support that war just like most of you guys didn't. I also supported brexit but i honestly feel its too late you guys and that sucks.

To put it into simple terms the ira and the muslims extremist are nothing like each other! not even remotely close.You used a bad analogy then compounded it with another bad analogy. Islamic extremists dont want their own country they have plenty of them they want your country, they want to rape your daughters, they want to impose their laws on you, they want to take away your freedom of religion or your ability to have no religion. They steal your children and granchildrens inheritance by depeleting your welfare programs and spit on your customs and culture. And people like you love them for it!
edit on 22-3-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

There was a great deal of catholics vs protestants ..not much different than radical islam vs moderate

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

There was a great deal of catholics vs protestants ..not much different than radical islam vs moderate

How so? please do tell

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

It's what I recall hearing in the news growing up..just my impression
www.bbc.co.uk...
www.infoplease.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'm just chiming in on this important fact.

Seems the more we meddle with the middle east, the more we see these types of attacks take place.

Now it's hard to think this wasn't a foreseen consequence, then was this the intended end result?

We always are all about removing the bad guy, but never are about rebuilding what we destroyed.

If you call our halfarsed attempt at rebuilding then it's a much more bleak situation then I imagined.
edit on 22-3-2017 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EveryUsernameWasTaken

originally posted by: fusiondoe

Where were the Muslim protesters today? Why weren't they out protesting this disgraceful act.

This has got to stop

You wake up in the morning to hear your wife screaming at you because it’s pouring rain outside. She hates the rain and now her day is ruined because of you. You go downstairs only to hear your children yell at you because they broke the toaster. They can’t have waffles now and it’s all your fault. On the way to work, you stop and fill up gas only to hear everyone at the gas station curse you out because gas prices have risen. You arrive at work only to see all your coworkers gathered around your desk demanding that you apologize for the printer being jammed. On the way home from work, everyone on the highway screams at you because they are upset with the rush hour traffic.

Quite a ridiculous scenario, right? Can you imagine always being blamed for things that you have absolutely no control over? Can you imagine always being asked to apologize for these things? Can you imagine being hated whether or not you do apologize?

You must understand that just as you are detached from the heinous crimes mentioned above, I am just as detached from the terrorism that so many keep trying to link me with for no other reason than me being a Muslim.

You must understand that by asking me whether I condemn terrorism, you are questioning my humanity.

Capital "B", capital "S"!! What a load of absolute and total RUBBISH!! Sorry, but I for one and sick and damn tired of hearing this stuff! Woe is me...until the next time, and it's the same damn thing!

First of all, you say all of this is 'totally out of your control', but is it really? What are YOU doing to stop it? Are you telling fellow Muslim brothers this is wrong, and it's hurting everyone of your faith??? Why aren't YOU volunteering to stand in front of a news camera, when absolutely NO ONE else from your faith will, and condemn these acts and cursing the perpetrators?

Even in your post here you've stopped short of openly condemning these acts! You say to be asked to do so 'would question your humanity', so why not come right out and condemn the acts so no one will have to wonder where you stand and ask you???? Why???

All you say is you and your faith are blamed for all sorts of things, yet the only people speaking out on behalf of your faith are the ones perpetrating these acts...(i.e. the bad guys). Where is everyone else? Where are the media reports of the trails BY Muslims OF Muslims for MURDER??? Where are they?? They don't happen, do they? No, but you have no control, it's all out of your hands, right? Hogwash! I'm sorry, but that excuse is tired, worn out and people are SICK of it!

It's all out of your control, so it just continues to happen...oh woe is me (for being blamed for the same). Well, stand up and FIGHT, fight not with them, but AGAINST them...just like everyone else around the globe is.

Listen, if my neighbor was butchering and slaughtering people and our whole region was being blamed for it because no one could or would do something...I'd send the dude home to his mother in a cardboard box (if no one else would). I'll be damned if I'm going to be blamed for the deeds of someone else. I certainly wouldn't stand around and say "well, there's nothin' I can do about it...so don't blame me!" Bullcrap!

Sorry, but the woe is me crap ain't gonna' cut it anymore!

So I have one question for you, and it will only require seven (7) words to answer it. Here it is...

Do YOU condemn the actions of Muslim extremist terrorists?

(Yes, I condemn acts of Mulsim terrorism)...would be a good answer.

So what's your answer, straight up?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Islamic extremists dont want their own country

Burger standpoint, I get it. And yet, CIASIS would probably disagree strongly. Otherwise there wouldn't have been such a fuzz about a bunch of ruins, formerly known as Aleppo, right?

And people like you love them for it!

Yeah, that's the spirit! Where did I state that I love them for this, are you out of your fricken mind or just being a finetuned Murican Dick Cheney now?
All I'm saying is, that Christians utilized terrorism as well. And this terror crap is obviously an utterly flawed concept, otherwise the IRA would have had at least some form of success. Which they didn't, btw. Have at it!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

All I'm saying is, that Christians utilized terrorism as well. And this terror crap is obviously an utterly flawed concept, otherwise the IRA would have had at least some form of success. Which they didn't, btw. Have at it!

I don't agree with some of your earlier posts, but I agree with this (above).

That facts is, this type of terrorist activity will NOT stop until it is forced to stop from WITHIN their own society. It's not about defeat as much as it is about becoming the social, unacceptable, fringe. When their own society refuses to accept them and openly rejects them, then and only then will things start to change.

edit on 3/22/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
I'm just chiming in on this important fact.

Seems the more we meddle with the middle east, the more we see these types of attacks take place.

I'd suggest two things.

One, Islam has been doing this for centuries, so it's not a result of our presence in the ME.

Two, they're attacking citizens of countries who aren't major players in the Middle East or who've dropped bombs all over. Belgium, Sweden, Germany and France haven't meddled much in ME but have been the targets of dozens of attacks.

It's culture.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EveryUsernameWasTaken

You must understand that just as you are detached from the heinous crimes mentioned above, I am just as detached from the terrorism that so many keep trying to link me with for no other reason than me being a Muslim.

You must understand that by asking me whether I condemn terrorism, you are questioning my humanity.

Not questioning humanity...question your Muslim religion.

Soooooo...maybe put on the Cross and switch faith? Because as of right now no one has faith in your religion, sorry to say but it is so gosh darn true.
edit on 22-3-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

No, in order to truly "defeat" such an enemy you have to level the entire jungle where the problem snake lives, killing every living thing along with it. And the next snake, in the next jungle, along with every living thing there too. And so on...UNTIL...pretty soon, the next bad snake who comes along gets quickly dispatched by the very people who live in that part of the jungle...if for no other reason than out of self preservation.

This isn't about fighting a bad guy, it's about fighting an ideology. When an ideology becomes so morally bankrupt, and it's society so infected, that they cannot exist with fellow members of society then it is time for the outside world to act. This is when people need to be given the simple choice of their ideology...or their life. Until then nothing will ever change.

Yes, it's cruel, I know...but there simply IS no other answer. In the case of Islam, diplomacy is a subset of Islam, as is everything else.

ETA...The civilized World is not ready for this type of solution, and it will need to get much worse before they are. Until then this is why the only true hope of a solution must come from within their own society...either by choice, or ultimately by force.

edit on 3/22/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Well, point taken. And yet, it's pretty rough to expect them weeding out their islamic extremists while we keep bombing their hospitals. I don't even get why this war on terror crap is still an ongoing policy when it failed to achieve anything less than more violence and death on all sides. Which is the opposite of it's promised outcome, another misleading lie for the sake of our mil-ind complexes.
How did the IRA terror find an end? With diplomacy, not with more bombs. Amirite? I'd rather check my behaviour before I expect a thing from others, can't really blaim them for loosing it when they've lost loved ones. It's human and precisely the same reason you Muricans started this War on Terror to begin with. A Perfect Circle.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join