It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Terror attack - Katie Hopkins speaks the truth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I am unaware of a single terrorist attack carried out in the name of ISIS/ISIL (or whatever today's flavor is) as a result of a hospital being bombed. Can you please cite one?

Secondly, I can assure you; no hospital has ever been intentionally bombed...by anyone. Well, except for maybe ISIS/ISIL (or whatever today's flavor is).

That said, the so called "war on terror" has indeed been a complete boondoggle and waste of lives, money and time. No argument there. However, the key word here is "war"...there was no war! There has never been a "war", not since WWII. Every military conflict since 1945 has been a pseudo-war. The facts is, conventional warfare is simply impossible in the shadow of nuclear weapons, and history has proven this over and over, and over, again.

ISIS/ISIL (or whatever today's flavor is) is not fighting for revenge. They're not fighting because they've lost loved ones. It's simply not their motivation. It just isn't. They're fighting because they believe that all non-Muslims should be exterminated whenever, and wherever, possible. To think otherwise is misguided.

Lastly, I will grant you...the US is largely to blame for the colossal mistake called the "war on terror". No excuses.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Asking all muslims to publicly denounce radical extremist acts they're unconnected to whenever you deem it necessary to assuage your personal outrage is just unrealistic. It'll rack up stars from the usual unthinking reactionary mouth breathers and probably make you feel vindicated for all of 2 seconds but even if they did every time some retarded nutjob engaged in an act of suicidal idiocy; it would be a fairly meaningless platitude.

Do we take to the streets and apologise every time some innocent family is killed in a drone strike or do we just shake our heads at the stupidity of it all and get on with our s**t? Horrible stuff is being done in far corners of the world in our name every day.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

Do we take to the streets and apologise every time some innocent family is killed in a drone strike....

As a matter of fact, yes, yes people do! By the thousands, millions even!! Just look at any television coverage of protests throughout the year 2016 in the US. There were millions of people protesting these things you cite. I didn't agree with many of them, but they absolutely were there!

So, where are the millions of Muslims protesting in the streets, protesting ISIS/ISIL, terrorism and murders???? HMmmmmmmm???? Where are they??? I'll tell you; there AREN'T any!

So before you go trying to weave some political spin into this whole thing, I'd suggest you go back and check your facts and your statements.

ETA...BTW, my personal outrage has nothing to do with it, and is in no need of assuaging. My own personal feeling are irrelevant. What's on point here are the observations about what the Muslim society is doing to clean their own houses...and the answer is, little to nothing.

edit on 3/22/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

And here:

www.google.co.uk...

www.calvin.edu...

wtop.com...

So yeah...how much denouncing is enough for you, or should they just wheel themselves out for your own personal amusement whenever you click your fingers?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

we're all not so different

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I wonder if claydisk was out protesting or publicly showing his outrage on any of these?

www.alternet.org...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

WAY TO GO!!! LOL...oh boy, thanks for that!

Okay, first of all, links 1 & 2 are the same event. One hundred people out of how many million Muslims staged a protest in London? One protest, 100 people...one day. Wow! Better than nothing I guess.

Link 3 - Has nothing to do with Muslims protesting terrorism, and has everything to do with a large number of Muslims defying ISIS controlled areas to observe a holy holiday...which they have observed for centuries! Why not throw the Haj in there for good measure?? LOL! Way to spin something!

Link 4 - is just a slideshow (#1), and (#2) several of the pictures show Muslims BURNING anti-ISIS signs (not the other way around), contrary to your point. That, and there's a few pictures which show nothing at all (i.e. candles burning, etc). Actually, this was the most credible of all the links you posted.

You're reaching.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

We Europeans probably saved the EUR with this little business model of yours. Thanks for the kind words, we're in the same boat and I don't blaim the US for the second decade of this endevour. There are others, who kept pushing this stupid narrative regardless of it's uselessness. Crooks like Poroschenko, Hollande and Putin. You feel me.

ISIS/ISIL (or whatever today's flavor is) is not fighting for revenge. They're not fighting because they've lost loved ones. It's simply not their motivation. It just isn't. They're fighting because they believe that all non-Muslims should be exterminated whenever, and wherever, possible. To think otherwise is misguided.

I'm thinking about J. Todenhöfer and his reports. The fact, that he's still alive, completely disproves your last point. Do me a favour and don't fall for their stupid propaganda. You're way too smart for that.
Here's a little snippet with regards to deserters, motivation, brainwashing and such:

Always nice talking to you, have a great time!

edit on 22-3-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Boy, talk about some alt-left propaganda, and completely idiotic propaganda at that!!

I'm not even going to respond further to that one, it's not worthy of a response. Oh, other than "no".

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Of course not..already knew the answer.
Same thing you expect from everyusernametaken.
edit on 22-3-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Glad you feel better. I'd love to stay and engage this discussion longer, but it's past my bedtime and I must take my leave now.

I'll check back in the morning.

Until then..

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Cheers

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
To those on here that are a million miles away from any terrorist attacks and probably likely to remain that way but still happy to spouting nonsensical opinions I'll ask this....do you really REALLY think that if we just pulled out totally in the ME just went home and left them to it, they would leave us be? Would it be party in the park with cupcakes? Its got jack sh*t to do with anyone being "in" the ME, Isis et al's agenda isn't "We'll get them coz they bombed us".....the agenda is mass emigration and colonisation without integration, extermination of anyone who isn't Sunni and to get into as many countries as possible and attempt to impose fear and Sharia law.

They got their caliphate but weren't happy, they destroy ancient artifacts but aren't happy, they kill their own and still don't stop, they've imposed strict radical Islam on many countries and still haven't stopped so why do you think they would just pack up and go home if we all just left them to it? The "it" is us Europeans Americans Christians Jews...it will never stop...it never has

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

No, they are not going to pack up and go home at this point..I think though it is quite arguable that western meddleing and western installed regimes are responsible for a good portion of chaos or at least starting it.
Usually it starts after the hand picked puppet is toppled and then the wolves in wait take over..pushback if you will.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Its a reach to show some when you specifically said "There aren't any"? Oookay, enjoy shifting those goalposts.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Spot on, I'd put my money on state-terrorism here in Germany as well. I know you didn't mean it that way, but there you have it.

Anyway. We could just wait for CIASIS to simply shoot all deserters, at some point their own dictatorship will be the rope they're going to hang themselves with. Until reaching that point we should support locals the west didn't puppet up for further usage. Sounds way too simple? Look what the Russians did and think again?

they've imposed strict radical Islam on many countries and still haven't stopped so why do you think they would just pack up and go home if we all just left them to it? The "it" is us Europeans Americans Christians Jews...it will never stop...it never has

How could we keep droning the eff out of innocent people if it would. Maybe it's designed not to stop and the military debacles are designed to fail, which is why they work flawless with regards to political and monetary gains? Is this a conspiracy forum or not, care to raise an eyebrow with me?
edit on 23-3-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

What the hell are you on about?

How many people fought for ISIS, Hezbollah or any other terrorist organization?

How many ancient artifacts did Assad, Erdogan, heck Saddam Hussain destroy?

Considering Muslims have been immigrating throughout all of modern history, how many nations have fell to Sharia law?

Huh?

Precisely.

Now I'm not saying we don't have a problem. My fellow countrymen and women died yesterday. A problem exists.

The problem today is drugged up people of a certain ethnicity, ironically people who have rarely if ever picked up a Qur'an.

But yeah keep talking your crap, the whole god damn world hates these scum... Atheists, Muslims, Christians and Jews... And anyone else I left out.

I mean ffs, people like you are the same people who have outrage for a few days when an AMERICAN slaughters their own in a high school massacre or random shootings, you'll stop short of outrage at your military when they massacre indiscriminately, but hey... Not your problem is it?

Nah you'll bitch and moan for a bit then put it at the back of your mind and do nothing. Kids are still f***** up in America, mentally ill still massacre and thankfully you're not engaged heavily militarily anywhere.

But the Muslim wants your soul...

Let's just kill them all, then disband your military, execute the mentally ill and might as well kill all the kids while your at it.

Because... Ya know?

We don't want anymore atrocities do we.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

The mayor of London is a Muslim and he has condemned these attacks yesterday.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

He could always get on a bus to Bradford..
I'd give you 24hrs if you're white..

Yeah, there's NO white people in Bradford.. Oh wait..

67.44% White British
26.83% Asian or Asian British
1.77% Black or Black British
2.48% Mixed Race
1.48% Chinese and other

I'm English too, from a little place called Nottingham.
If you think Hopkins comments don't fan the flames, you're just as bad.

She's a horrible little cretin.

As for TRUMCARTHY

When was the last person in Bradford Beheaded? i'll wait.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join