It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Terror attack - Katie Hopkins speaks the truth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EveryUsernameWasTaken

originally posted by: fusiondoe

Where were the Muslim protesters today? Why weren't they out protesting this disgraceful act.

This has got to stop

You wake up in the morning to hear your wife screaming at you because it’s pouring rain outside. She hates the rain and now her day is ruined because of you. You go downstairs only to hear your children yell at you because they broke the toaster. They can’t have waffles now and it’s all your fault. On the way to work, you stop and fill up gas only to hear everyone at the gas station curse you out because gas prices have risen. You arrive at work only to see all your coworkers gathered around your desk demanding that you apologize for the printer being jammed. On the way home from work, everyone on the highway screams at you because they are upset with the rush hour traffic.

Quite a ridiculous scenario, right? Can you imagine always being blamed for things that you have absolutely no control over? Can you imagine always being asked to apologize for these things? Can you imagine being hated whether or not you do apologize?

You must understand that just as you are detached from the heinous crimes mentioned above, I am just as detached from the terrorism that so many keep trying to link me with for no other reason than me being a Muslim.

You must understand that by asking me whether I condemn terrorism, you are questioning my humanity.

Not being rude but you are not as detached as you make out, if you read the Koran and believe in it then you already support certain core beliefs about killing Non Muslims, the difference is whether you react to the Koran or show your own moral compass. You know as well as I do that there are numerous contradictions in the Koran itself in how a Muslim deals with a Non Muslim but its when a non Muslim 'makes mischief' that Muslims may find as a sleight on the faith that the religion starts screaming for revenge. And all this is before all the man made nonsense these Radicals also follow which is also at odds with the Koran in places.

As Muslims you should be very clearly distancing yourself from these people but as I've seen for years now when visiting the local Mosque to pick up my in law, I see there's a serious wish to not disagree with so called Brothers and at times almost a level of support for these people.

Sorry but Islam needs as said already to 'clean house', by not condemning these acts you place yourself in the Moderate side which in general normally means a radical is disguise. I'm just stating a point about where you are perceived to stand. To not condemn when other Muslims do condemn such things has to be seen as a worry.

As I keep saying, there's a very thin line between good Muslim and radicalised one, the belief backbone is already there, its more about personal choices rather than following the Book letter by letter.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Muslims make up only 4% of the UK population, look at the continued chaos and destruction they cause, what do u think it will be like with 20%?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Crikey, it's hard to keep up with 'em all

I know, I was thinking that as I typed it out, you'd think most of the random killings in the UK were carried out by Brits

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
And just for the record, its just breaking news that a North African man has been arrested in Belgium for attempting to drive at a crowd, , knives, a non lethal gun and unidentified liquid were found in the car..

Stuff like this is incredibly tough to defend against, there's little of no planning in the minds of some of these Radicals, they just attack..
edit on 23-3-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

I know, I was thinking that as I typed it out, you'd think most of the random killings in the UK were carried out by Brits

Yeah, though I'd draw a line between those who kill because they are off their rockers and those who do it cos they hate our society and our values.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Yeah, though I'd draw a line between those who kill because they are off their rockers and those who do it cos they hate our society and our values.

Wouldn't you have to be off your rocker to hate our society and values?

Unless that's not the reason, and instead foreign policy pushed them to this disgusting act.

None of my Muslim friends hate the UK. They absolutely love it. Probably more than me.
And they originate from where we colonised and destroyed being the thieves that we were...

Sorry I don't buy this rhetoric that they "hate our freedoms" at all...

I bet foreign policy and military intervention under Bloody Blair continued by his successors is the root cause of this attack.

No one hates "freedom".

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: Taggart

To be honest I bet many of these Muslim haters barely batted an eyelid when an extremist white man whom was also mentally ill killed a MP on the streets of Birstall.

Doesn't fit their hatred.

How is someone who chooses to murder a single person, known to them, the same as people going out to kill as many random strangers as possible the same?

One is murder by a psychopath the other is an act of terror on the general populace.

So IRA political assassinations were just psychopaths killing people they knew?

No, they were not.

Jo Cox was killed in a politically motivated act of terror in hopes of "persuading" other MP's to act in a way that would benefit xenophobic twats that I'm ashamed to call my fellow citizens.

So you're wrong it was terrorism.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

No that was Raoul Most who the idiot Gazza tried to talk down.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Every time I see Hopkins' face I can't help thinking she looks like an exaggerated caricature on a German anti semitic propaganda poster from the 30s.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: markymint

Exactly.

When the dust settles and the information related to this act of terror becomes publicly known and all the Muslim haters are jumping on the next band wagon, we'll most likely find out that this person was mentally ill, on drugs and was hardly active within the Muslim community.

I'll eat my hat if it proves any other way.

It's becoming the common theme.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

How many terror attacks have been committed in the UK in the last 15 years? How many dead?

How many people did the IRA kill I'm the 15 years prior to 1998? How many terror attacks?

The IRA were organized, the warnings were all about image. But the images they'll be remembered for by those that hate them is burning cars with family members in them.

Now you can go fearing man wearing certain attire walking down the street all you want, have your heart palpitate when one gets in a car, chances are he doesn't give a flying rats ass about you or your fear.

It's a rather pathetic way live your life if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
First you have to ask why? Then you have to ask them what do you want? We will never win a gorilla war , because you cant cover all the bases. What do they want?

I'm reminded of the scene in Independence Day when the PResident asked the alien the same question.

I think the answer here is basically the same. They want us to convert or die.

I say, 'back at ya'.

I too am tired of hearing about 'the religion of peace'. The only way it ends is, us or them. I say them.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

That's Tommy Robinson from the EDL, he's a bit schizophrenic tbh. One week he's converting to islam after chatting to an imam, then he's back on the Muslim bashing bandwagon, then he's working with the quilliam foundation with moderate muslims then he's hating them all over again.

Maybe if he actually had some kind of definable, consistent position that lasts more than a week he'd be worth listening to.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Its nothing to do with religion and its sad peopve fall for the media nonsense - they want us to be angry. Maybe they want to turn the UK into a replica of 1930s Germany?

Fact is, there have always been #wit micro-penises and there always will be. Remember, Cumbria? Hungerford? no difference ....

And as it stands, we all have far, far, far more chance of being killed by someone using a mobile phone whilst driving than a #wit micro-penis

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
These people that are doing the work for ISIS are no different from the young people who were in my youth being enticed into various cults (Moonies, those people who thought a space ship was hiding behind a comet). I am not making any excuses here - what has happened is wrong and don't dig up what other people have done - 2 wrongs do not make a right.

Here is the thing though, as a mother or father would you want your son/daughter to join a cult who will screw your sons mind up so much as to change all the ideals that you have taught them and make them murder innocent people? And in the process likely to get shot themselves? There is a world of ethical difference between the democratic right of protesting against say troops in Iraq and driving into a group of people for the single purpose of killing them.

My parents/the media were very worried about me and my generation joining a cult (that was radicalisation in the 1980s) and having our ideals twisted. I actually feel sorry for the Muslim parents and the way they have to shield their children from cults today

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Wouldn't you have to be off your rocker to hate our society and values?

Unless that's not the reason, and instead foreign policy pushed them to this disgusting act.

None of my Muslim friends hate the UK. They absolutely love it. Probably more than me.
And they originate from where we colonised and destroyed being the thieves that we were...

Sorry I don't buy this rhetoric that they "hate our freedoms" at all...

I bet foreign policy and military intervention under Bloody Blair continued by his successors is the root cause of this attack.

No one hates "freedom".

Right, you seem to be confusing things here.

Not all muslims hate us and our values.

The ones that do are the threat and you can pretty much say that they are the ones attending the mosques such as Finsbury park that keep allowing imams to preach jihad.

Put an end to those places and the people that preach their hate and we will be in a much better place.

I know the lad who sells me tobacco and takes the mick whenever Liverpool lose isn't going to decide to kill as many westerners as he can.
The one who insists his wife wears a bin bag and doesn't have any western friends though...different story.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EveryUsernameWasTaken
Quite a ridiculous scenario, right? Can you imagine always being blamed for things that you have absolutely no control over? Can you imagine always being asked to apologize for these things? Can you imagine being hated whether or not you do apologize?

Answer me this, person of a so-claimed "religion of peace"...

How many Christians beheaded people last year in the name of God?
How many Jews went on a gun-toting rampage in a public place, shooting innocent people in the name of Jehovah/Yahweh?
How many Hindus drove explosive-laden trucks into civilians in the name of Ganesh? Or Brahma? Or Vishnu?
How many Buddhists drove cars into civilians to maim and kill in the name of Buddha?

Having a hard time counting, huh?

Now -- count how many Muslims did the same?

Want to borrow a few fingers to count on..?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Taggart

To be honest I bet many of these Muslim haters barely batted an eyelid when an extremist white man whom was also mentally ill killed a MP on the streets of Birstall.

Doesn't fit their hatred.

How is someone who chooses to murder a single person, known to them, the same as people going out to kill as many random strangers as possible the same?

One is murder by a psychopath the other is an act of terror on the general populace.

So IRA political assassinations were just psychopaths killing people they knew?

No, they were not.

Jo Cox was killed in a politically motivated act of terror in hopes of "persuading" other MP's to act in a way that would benefit xenophobic twats that I'm ashamed to call my fellow citizens.

So you're wrong it was terrorism.

It may have been scary, horrible even. It wasn't terrorism. What was the larger aim? There wasn't one. He just wanted her dead.

Everything the PIRA did was towards their aim of a united Ireland. Hardly the same.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

To be fair, I think some of the British born terrorists are off their rockers too and that's why they carry out the attacks they do. We hear all about how these people are either lone wolf attackers who are inspired by Daesh or are affiliated with them but we never hear, as we do with native born perpetrators of such things (across the Western world), about their mental state at the time. For someone to be indoctrined for radicalisation, either by a group like Daesh or even by themselves, through online research, I believe there has to be something else at play, either an underlying mental health issue or some other external influence, in most cases anyway. I'm not trying to defend anyone, I just feel someone should be looking into the mental health records of people like Khalid Masood, Jihad John, Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale and see if there's any correlation between mental health issues and radicalisation.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
But you people have missed the whole point from a deist perspective and Higher Power belief.

The British Parliament is threatening the Queen's life through legislative inaction.

Fear to those who Cross the Crown.

As long as the Parliament points a loaded weapon by refusing to kick these camel urine drinkers out, a Higher Power will let dark forces do His bidding in securing the safety of the Royal Family.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join