It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Terror attack - Katie Hopkins speaks the truth

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
But how? It's the same problem with trump and his 'I'll magically create jobs' narrative. Automation, robotics, AI, the digital age, labour inherently cheaper overseas... what's the answer? I genuinely have no idea.

Perhaps time to start looking at the basic living wage for everyone, or whatever it's called.
edit on 23-3-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: RAY1990

And you are too full of blue pills to imagine that our government would use it as a way to push a certain narrative.

I made my point with you, don't adress me any more unless you actually want a debate instead of this tiresome rubbish.

Rather childish of you isn't it?

I've tried for debate, I've asked you several times to look up the definition of terrorism and to look up the murder of Jo Cox.

It is you that is refusing to participate. It's you that is always deflecting, now with some blue pill BS.

So I'll ask again.

Was the murder of Jo Cox terrorism and if not why have you come to that conclusion?

Don't tell me he was ill because apparently when a person of colour does that it's religious extremism, that isn't going to wash with me.

(post by SprocketUK removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

It'll always come back to the same thing, whilst everyone is deluding themselves with a "holy" war we'll keep having more unemployment, more homelessness and a worse outlook on life for the majority of people.

But people don't want to have that debate, it's easier to be angry at someone and create the infamous scapegoat.

I've pondered a long time over solutions, it's not straight forward but solutions are available.

I'll put a list down to try convey what I feel would work.

1. Devolution of power from Westminster, have regions control themselves more. With this it makes it much more possible to open coal mines, control fishing, farming and building infrastructure. Let the north build it's own "powerhouse" because quite frankly a railway line to Manchester is nothing but offensive to northerners.

2. Lend or print a lot more money that will be allocated to regions for and only for the construction of infrastructure, the gathering of raw resources and the building of industry.

3. This one could take a few years but it's really necessary. An overhaul of the education system so that people have free and easy access to learning trades such as carpentry, bricklaying and other aspects of the construction industry. I feel it should be made compulsory that school leavers leave with at least one of these skills that can instantly land them a PAID apprenticeship at 16.

4. A mass nationalized construction industry that doesn't not build houses because their isn't enough profit yet to be made. They should be forced to build a quota of houses every year, this shouldn't be an issue... Everyone gets paid and there simply isn't enough houses as it stands.

5. This one should actually be up at 1 or 2 but anyways. A decent living wage, it should be at about £10 a hour today.

6. A universal benefit, a person on the dole or sick gets between £3000- £6000 to live on per year, this should be available to everyone and I mean everyone. It could be done in cash or by pushing taxable income up to around £18,000. Ideally I'd go for the former. I can fully imagine those who make £60,000 a year would donate it to charity.

7. This one is a major one too, excessive tariffs on nations importing to Britain that we do not have a trade agreement with. We need to stop dead in it's tracks this idea of monopolizing on foreign workers, it only serves the rich. Yes we may get cheap food and tin openers but the quality is questionable and it's jobs that are not in Britain.

Now some might say "Well Ray, how we gonna pay for all that?" and my answer is 2nd on that list, in time it will pay itself in dividends alone, not that their will be any dividends on nationalized housing and infrastructure.

We need to enhance our self-reliance, our self-preservation, we need housing, we need jobs and Westminster isn't providing so make it a damn skeleton of it's former self. All they should be doing is the allocation of funds. They do nothing but piss about.

Regions should be in charge of how where and why we build ports, open mines, construct railways and motorways.

While we are at it we should probably build up our Merchant Navy or make a new nationalized one, their will always be that line between private and nation owned but at the end of the day we'll need to import raw resources too, that's where the Commonwealth could play a great hand. I feel I've wrote enough and quite frankly this isn't even the thread for it so I'll leave with this:

This is why I voted Brexit, we need to take power from Westminster and Brussels, we NEED to put the great back into Britain before we become less than mediocre Britian, we can do it. The dissent and division I see these days serves nothing, absolutely nothing and whilst we go around blaming each other we slowly lose our hand that could make us great again.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Again with the same BS.

Grow up.

PS, I read your posts, you claimed the murder of Jo Cox was nothing but a madman targeting an individual.

I stated that she was the easiest victim he could get his hands on, he would have targeted any individual in Parliament that supported staying in the EU, he said himself that this is what MP's that sell out Britain have to look forward to.

Now I also said that the attack at Westminster was probably terrorism. I've tried to be reasonable and you're doing your utmost to be a bellend.

You're the one who stooped to the levels of ad hominem.
edit on 23-3-2017 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I think all this won't end well... I had a friend come to me today and say that he had enough of all this and wanted to join the third reich and start taking muslims out if the government wasn't going to do something!

A lot of my non-muslim friends see a civil war coming here in the UK... I see it too if this continues, but I think by the time it happens it will be too late.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ozb1777
Every time something like this happens the ''useful'' Idiots ,shills ,excusers for Islam come out with their ,''what about the white man who stabbed someone ,what about the Englishman who shot five people etc etc etc , you are pathetic ! all these Excuses why we should put up with, and live with Muslims and Islam and their barbaric behaviour

At the end of the day the point is this man was not doing it in the name of Daesh, they were the excuse he used to commit a murderous rampage. (that being said, I'm interested to hear, if it is a lone wolf incident, what connection the other 8 people were to the horric incident.)

But regardless of the motivation, everytime someone takes it into his head to take themselves out, along with a bunch of random strangers is a deeply disturbed individual that should not be walking around the streets in the first plaxe.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

According to the reports he has a history of violence and arming himself.

It hasn't been determined yet what triggered this act but it doesn't look like he had any ties to religious extremism at all.

Time will tell though but if the snooper's charter gathered nothing on him maybe this could be a good reason to give up a little more of our freedoms.

I'm against that idea.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: digital01anarchy

There was a great deal of catholics vs protestants ..not much different than radical islam vs moderate

Oh but it was soooo different, trust me.
It was stupid and it was despicable and yes it was about religion but all their attacks came with a warning.
Mind you it was a bit more brutal up in Northern Ireland, but the rest of us got warning.
I never worried walking down the street seeing a ginger guy ahead, wondering if he would suddenly stab me. If a ginger giy got into a car, I never needed to worry that he might run us all down.

We actually lived above a shopping centre when an IRA bomb went off. [Wood Green - North London], our lampshades were swinging and I worried that the whole thing would cave in. Two bombs actually went off that day.

However nobody died! Why not? Because they gave ample warning.

Even the next day, whilst in Boots the pharmacist, we heard an announcement "Bravo Sierra Major" [I cna only think it meant Bomb scare major pr something to that extent. Well, we were all asked to leave the premises.

You see Muslim fanatics are cowards, they don't want anything but spread their belief to others and if they don't want it they must die. They attack innocent people on the street, children, old people. Every bearded man and every shrouded woman become potential aggressors. That's coward terrorism. And every Tom, dick and ...no hang on, every Mohammed, Mustafa and Rafiq can join in if they are mad enough and in possession of a knife or a car.

Now I personally see many differences, don't you?

Sorry just saw this and had to comment! I'm from Bethnal Green originally but I live right by Hornsey station now, I go to Wood Green to do my shopping 👍🏻 Small world
edit on 23/3/2017 by fusiondoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Were getting off topic anyways.

"Katie Hopkins is right"...

Well no, she isn't. Which isn't a surprise...

She couldn't be more wrong.

She underestimates Britain.

This is not "us now"...
This is one attack by a random nutter...

We are not at war... we are as United as ever.
& I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit here and let people talk about "Holy War" when the only people who want that are the freaks of this nation, Muslim or otherwise.

She is just a coward, and her words are only respected by her fellow cowards.

When ATS is making threads in support of Hopkins you really know it's lost all remaining credibility.
The woman is literally - literally a paid troll. She's employed by a fascist troll rag to get people arguing in the comments section, to keep click-through ad revenue flowing. Literally nothing else to it.

Did you read the article? Explain what's wrong with what she said?? I see only truth...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: RAY1990

Don't try and lecture me on what terrorism is.

When the red mist clears come back and read again.
And ask yourself this, was Jo Cox's killer a real threat to anyone and everyone in that town?

You're way off, he killed someone, and tried to kill the bloke who tried to stop him. Whether you like it or not, he killed because of political beliefs and was charged under terrorism laws. You can say it wasn't terrorism but the highest courts in our country say it was, hence the lecture.

Mair charged under terrorism laws

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Only terrorists I'm worried about is our governments who have funded folks like ISIS. They knew about this Guy again and let him through. The crux of the matter is, that events like this are being used to subtly roll out marshal law in time for planet X's passing, which will probably be this year judging by the data and what I'm seeing in the sky.

This will be an event that will wipe out millions in moments, to add some perspective. Leave the coasts.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

They knew about this Guy again and let him through.
This guy was born in England.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

Like I said before one guy doesn't make a terrorist plot.
It takes multiple people all working towards the same goal, the targets usually random members of the society you are trying to influence.

You believe what you want though, just don't try and act surprised when your carefully preserved view of the world fails to reflect the one you actually live in.

Further more, this is a thread about a guy who attacked a bunch of folks with a car before trying to access parliament in the furtherance of the agenda of radical islam of the IS flavour.
edit on 44pFri, 24 Mar 2017 02:35:44 -050020172017-03-24T02:35:44-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

It

Is it just a coincidence that these terrorism acts empowers governments to adopt totalitarianism when world economies are on the brink of economic collapse? Perhaps the doors were opened to help Saud Wahhabi's retreat from Russian intervention. The same animals that were raping Syrian children with backing from US, Israel and Saudi Arabia before Russia intervened.

"The majority of mainstream Sunni and Shia Muslims worldwide strongly disagree with the interpretation of Wahhabism, and many Muslims would denounce them as a faction or a vile sect" here

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Planet X? Give it a rest, will you?

What do you mean by "they let him through"? Through where? As others have pointed out he was born in England, in Dartford, Kent. "They" certainly did not let him through into the House of Commons, "they" shot him so - apart from all your nonsense photos that you keep posting of lens flares and smudges and clouds which you claim is some huge mythical planet or whatever come to destroy us what point do you actually have to make about the topic under discussion?

Are you really suggesting that this cowardly and atrocious attack was somehow done by TPTB to pave the way for the coming of your silly planet X? That would be deranged.

And please don't post any of your silly Niburu photos. OK, go ahead and post some, I could do with a laugh this morning.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

Jeez, has the ATS medium been overtaken by alt-right shills? To acknowledge Katie Hopins, is to acknowledge the lowest form of xenophobia and stupidity. A women, who calls human beings for cockroaches and argue you should shoot a women and childen at open sea - how can anyone take this vile, evil women seriously?

She is the exact same personality as the "real" terrorist, those who actually dehumanizes other people because of stupidity. I am quite chocked, that anyone would take this dangerous and mentally unstable women seriously... Then again, Trump was elected for president

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: EndOfDays77

They knew about this Guy again and let him through.
This guy was born in England.

This isn't a place for facts - pitchforks and baseless assumptions only please.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Anyone who thinks KH speaks anything other than trash needs to go see a psychiatrist. That piece of white trash preaches more hate than anyone in a mosque ever did.
edit on 24-3-2017 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

Hatie Hopkins doesn't speak for London. She speaks for the scared snowflakes who watch life on TV.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join