It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Terror attack - Katie Hopkins speaks the truth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Is anyone who kills like that in a sane place though?

The question is, this insanity, is it spontaneous or is it induced in a mk ultra kind of way in a dodgy mosque or forum where some understand how to manipulate?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: RAY1990

a reply to: Taggart

To be honest I bet many of these Muslim haters barely batted an eyelid when an extremist white man whom was also mentally ill killed a MP on the streets of Birstall.

Doesn't fit their hatred.

How is someone who chooses to murder a single person, known to them, the same as people going out to kill as many random strangers as possible the same?

One is murder by a psychopath the other is an act of terror on the general populace.

So IRA political assassinations were just psychopaths killing people they knew?

No, they were not.

Jo Cox was killed in a politically motivated act of terror in hopes of "persuading" other MP's to act in a way that would benefit xenophobic twats that I'm ashamed to call my fellow citizens.

So you're wrong it was terrorism.

It may have been scary, horrible even. It wasn't terrorism. What was the larger aim? There wasn't one. He just wanted her dead.

Everything the PIRA did was towards their aim of a united Ireland. Hardly the same.

Go ask our government.

It was a politically motivated attack, done in hopes of swaying peoples opinions, namely MP's.

That's terrorism.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

How many Christians beheaded people last year in the name of God?

Read up on AntiBalaka and the Central African Republic.

How many Jews went on a gun-toting rampage in a public place, shooting innocent people in the name of Jehovah/Yahweh?

Read up on Israel's IOF at www.breakingthesilence.org.

How many Hindus drove explosive-laden trucks into civilians in the name of Ganesh? Or Brahma? Or Vishnu?

Read up on the Caste System in India.

How many Buddhists drove cars into civilians to maim and kill in the name of Buddha?

Read up on the Muslim genocide by Buddhists in Myanmar.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Common sense isn't so common is it?

You're right.

Now personally, I'm grateful for the hard work done by people stopping organized terror by people who are technically sane and motivated.

The recent terror attack wasn't done by someone like that though was it?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

To be honest I bet many of these Muslim haters barely batted an eyelid when an extremist white man whom was also mentally ill killed a MP on the streets of Birstall.

How is someone who chooses to murder a single person, known to them, the same as people going out to kill as many random strangers as possible the same?

One is murder by a psychopath the other is an act of terror on the general populace.

No, they were not.

Jo Cox was killed in a politically motivated act of terror in hopes of "persuading" other MP's to act in a way that would benefit xenophobic twats that I'm ashamed to call my fellow citizens.

It may have been scary, horrible even. It wasn't terrorism. What was the larger aim? There wasn't one. He just wanted her dead.

Everything the PIRA did was towards their aim of a united Ireland. Hardly the same.

Go ask our government.

It was a politically motivated attack, done in hopes of swaying peoples opinions, namely MP's.

That's terrorism.

By which group?
Who sanctioned the attack?
Just because you want to deflect from actual acts of terrorism against society doesn't mean that you can twist reality to fit your narrative.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I'm doubtful the poster will.

These news stories exist, they don't have the edge at cutting and dividing us like a Muslim terrorist attack.

So they fall to the wayside.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Who sanctioned the attack yesterday?

I'll ask you again to go look up the definition of a terrorist act, it'll take you all of five seconds on google.

You're the one twisting things.

Again I'll ask you to contact your local MP, government or even your local police station and ask if Jo Cox's murder was terrorism.

You're in denial.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

No, they were not.

Go ask our government.

That's terrorism.

By which group?
Who sanctioned the attack?
Just because you want to deflect from actual acts of terrorism against society doesn't mean that you can twist reality to fit your narrative.

Who sanctioned yesterday's attack?

I don't mean who took credit for it, who sanctioned it?

Are you suggesting that if he was randomly attacking people on his own whim it can't be terrorism?

Who sanctioned Anders Breivik attack?
Or the Quebec Mosque shooter?
Or Dylan Roof?

Nobody sanctioned it, it's still terrorism.
Political or ideological aims intended.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Every time something like this happens the ''useful'' Idiots ,shills ,excusers for Islam come out with their ,''what about the white man who stabbed someone ,what about the Englishman who shot five people etc etc etc , you are pathetic ! all these Excuses why we should put up with, and live with Muslims and Islam and their barbaric behaviour

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ozb1777

Probably because the "useless" idiots like yourself try to paint a picture that anyone of a certain skin colour want to kill us all.

20 years ago you just hated Pakistanis.

Now you're trying to convince me they all want me dead, you're full of crap. I'm not excusing anyone.

Muslims have been law abiding citizens of the UK for generations now.
edit on 23-3-2017 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Who sanctioned the attack yesterday?

I'll ask you again to go look up the definition of a terrorist act, it'll take you all of five seconds on google.

You're the one twisting things.

Again I'll ask you to contact your local MP, government or even your local police station and ask if Jo Cox's murder was terrorism.

You're in denial.

IS are on record as promoting these sorts of attacks. It's the standard mo of their followers in countries where you can't buy a gun very easily.

I'm in denial? That's very rich indeed.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Quit while you're ahead.

You've went from orchestration to sanctioned to promoting.

Yes you are in denial Jo Cox's killer was trialed and convicted under terrorism laws.

He was a terrorist and I'm betting you still haven't took five minutes out of your life to educate yourself on that fact.

Just keep telling yourself that when a brown man kills we should blame religion, when a black man kills we should blame the race but when a white man kills it was an isolated offence and he's criminally insane

Of course ISIS would claim responsibility. Terrorists tried to claim responsibility when a US military cargo plane fell out of the sky because it had an unsecure load.

Use ya noggin or google.
edit on 23-3-2017 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Who sanctioned yesterday's attack?

I don't mean who took credit for it, who sanctioned it?

Are you suggesting that if he was randomly attacking people on his own whim it can't be terrorism?

Who sanctioned Anders Breivik attack?
Or the Quebec Mosque shooter?
Or Dylan Roof?

Nobody sanctioned it, it's still terrorism.
Political or ideological aims intended.

In the past lone attacks were classed as deranged even when the said person claimed "god told me to do it". To elevate this to terrorism is elevate his actions as "respectable" in the eyes of some. After all a "terrorist" is someone elses "freedom fighter". A deranged fool is always a deranged fool and that's all that this person is and all we should treat him as. A known petty criminal with anti social violent tendencies who takes an interest in an anti social violent cult like ISIS well I fricking never whatever next.

It does not make him a terrorist but a deranged deluded individual.

In order to identify him as a terrorist he has to have a history of pursuing a political aim and finally using violence to impose his will. He hasn't. He is a petty violent criminal who has aligned himself with ISIS as his role model. That's not terrorism that's mental disability.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Don't try and lecture me on what terrorism is.
You clearly have an agenda rather than an understanding. I've seen it, been affected by it personally. I know the difference.

You're far too prejudiced to debate with.

When the red mist clears come back and read again.
And ask yourself this, was Jo Cox's killer a real threat to anyone and everyone in that town?
Did yesterday's idiot specifically target those people as individuals?

edit on 46pThu, 23 Mar 2017 17:06:46 -050020172017-03-23T17:06:46-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: You're not your

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

An agenda?

No it's called debate.

Jo Cox's killer had an agenda and he committed a crime on a high profile individual to further his agenda.

Another nut job who probably read one too many extreme comments on social media. The fact is he was trialed AND convicted under terrorism laws, it's the whole reason his conviction went to the Old Bailey.

So when the mist clears do yourself a favour and come back and read my posts.

Anyways I'm curious, wtf is my agenda supposed to be?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: fusiondoe

originally posted by: Tempter
What would you suppose is the best course of action? I'm actually interested to know.

Well... hard to say but for a start I would...

- This won't be popular I'm sure -

Do what Trump attempted to do in the first place and stop immigration completely from Muslim Countries, I would also bring back the death penalty for Terrorism with torture beforehand.... sorry but I would. Make me Primeminister and I would make these terrorists pay I can assure you.

Sorry, rather angry right now and a little shaken as I was at the scene today having lunch nearby... was pretty scary when I stepped outside for a cigarette into the middle of a crazy scene out of a movie

The death penalty? For people who WANT to be martyred for their cause?

Riiiiight.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

And you are too full of blue pills to imagine that our government would use it as a way to push a certain narrative.

I made my point with you, don't adress me any more unless you actually want a debate instead of this tiresome rubbish.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Were getting off topic anyways.

"Katie Hopkins is right"...

Well no, she isn't. Which isn't a surprise...

She couldn't be more wrong.

She underestimates Britain.

This is not "us now"...
This is one attack by a random nutter...

We are not at war... we are as United as ever.
& I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit here and let people talk about "Holy War" when the only people who want that are the freaks of this nation, Muslim or otherwise.

She is just a coward, and her words are only respected by her fellow cowards.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Were getting off topic anyways.

"Katie Hopkins is right"...

Well no, she isn't. Which isn't a surprise...

She couldn't be more wrong.

She underestimates Britain.

This is not "us now"...
This is one attack by a random nutter...

We are not at war... we are as United as ever.
& I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit here and let people talk about "Holy War" when the only people who want that are the freaks of this nation, Muslim or otherwise.

She is just a coward, and her words are only respected by her fellow cowards.

When ATS is making threads in support of Hopkins you really know it's lost all remaining credibility.
The woman is literally - literally a paid troll. She's employed by a fascist troll rag to get people arguing in the comments section, to keep click-through ad revenue flowing. Literally nothing else to it.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: fusiondoe

originally posted by: Tempter
What would you suppose is the best course of action? I'm actually interested to know.

Well... hard to say but for a start I would...

- This won't be popular I'm sure -

Do what Trump attempted to do in the first place and stop immigration completely from Muslim Countries, I would also bring back the death penalty for Terrorism with torture beforehand.... sorry but I would. Make me Primeminister and I would make these terrorists pay I can assure you.

Sorry, rather angry right now and a little shaken as I was at the scene today having lunch nearby... was pretty scary when I stepped outside for a cigarette into the middle of a crazy scene out of a movie

Many of these Islam people came into the UK way before New Labour opened the borders. In the 1950's, the textile companies in the North of England were desperate for workers from India/Pakistan. So they invited them over. Then a generation later, those companies were undercut by competition from the Far East and closed down. Another generation and the companies that invested in high-tech automated equipment were asset stripped and sold off to China. Those workers were forced to retire, emigrate and move elsewhere, leaving behind the unemployed.

Now you have entire suburbs occupied with those on unemployment benefits.

The only way the UK is going to end this problem is to bring prosperity back to all parts of the country and not just to those areas with the banking industry.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join