It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rape focuses critical attention on Dems 'sanctuary' states - Maryland

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Well...i wonder how many in Montgomery County want to be a sanctuary state now? This is EXACTLY the thing all of the left PC snowflakes have been screaming doesn't happen...and yet it happened to a 14 year old girl in school. Good job Maryland Dems!!!!

Anyone else think those that pushed for the sanctuary should face charges as well? This has to stop....hopefully it will get us that much closer to shutting the border to depravity like this.

link

The rape of a 14-year-old girl last week in a boys’ bathroom of a Maryland high school, for which two immigrants have been charged, has fueled opposition to officials making the state a sanctuary for illegal immigrants.

At least they'll be tried as adults and likely get life sentences...but then we get to pay for them as well! Lose lose situation!!!
edit on 3/22/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The really screwed up part is this:

Four days after the rape, Maryland’s House of Delegates passed legislation to join states like California in becoming a “sanctuary state,” affording illegal criminal aliens additional protections and making it more difficult to deport them or ask about immigration status.

Looks like we are going to need a much worse action to happen before these idiot sanctuary politicians learn. Maybe it will take it happening to one of their kids or family members...who knows. Either way the sanctuary thing is complete idiocy. Now this 14 year old girl may not get the cooperation of local law enforcement simply because these political fools felt it necessary to go full libtard regressive.
edit on 3/22/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I live in Maryland and am still 100% ok with Maryland's immigration laws.

+31 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
What the liberals don't realize is there will be collateral damage as long as Sanctuary Cities are allowed to exists. As long as the local city government allows this to go on then they are condoning and allowing this to happen. This should be on their heads!

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I live in Maryland and am still 100% ok with Maryland's immigration laws.

Honest question:
If that had been your daughter would you still feel the same?
edit on 3/22/2017 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

It is truly awful that this girl was raped. What else are we supposed to make of this? Dennis Hastert raped boys as a wrestling coach, does that mean we should go off half-cocked with irrational fearmongering over the danger posed to children by Republicans?

Is anyone keeping an eye on Paul Ryan?

Is there any demographic of humans that doesn't contain violent criminals?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Emotional appeals don't work on me. They are logical fallacies.

I actually take MORE offense to busybody Republicans telling me there is a problem with my state because ONE rape happened.
edit on 22-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

It is truly awful that this girl was raped. What else are we supposed to make of this? Dennis Hastert raped boys as a wrestling coach, does that mean we should go off half-cocked with irrational fearmongering over the danger posed to children by Republicans?

Is anyone keeping an eye on Paul Ryan?

Is there any demographic of humans that doesn't contain violent criminals?

No, every demographic has them...this city just makes it easier for those that aren't here legally to get away with the violence....local law enforcement won't work with immigration officials because of their sanctuary status....brilliant!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
nvm

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
These violent criminals would not have crimes had the local authorities not been prevented from enforcing the law, specifically immigration law. That is the point. It really is so simple, one does not even need to be a first year law student to understand it.

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Martin75

Emotional appeals don't work on me. They are logical fallacies.

I actually take MORE offense to busybody Republicans telling me there is a problem with my state because ONE rape happened.

ONE rape changes when that ONE rape is someone in your own family I would hope.

So I guess by that logic, ONE lynching shouldn't matter every now and then?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Don't worry, they will be the target of ICE. ICE has been doing a great job of enforcing our borders by taking the fight to them. Lets get illegals out of here!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

No. One rape happening within my own family does not change the fact that it is still one rape and not necessarily indicative of a larger trend. Like I said, emotional appeals don't work on me.

And one lynching happening would mean that there is a group of racists in a community that needs to be prosecuted for hate crimes. It doesn't mean there is a larger trend of racists committing lynchings across the state or even country.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

One of the biggest problems with middle easterm immigration to the west is their treatment of women. The culture is way behind the modern standard for equality among genders. I know rape happens in every demographic but it is not just rape we are talking about. It is a much wider idea that the majority of men from those areas still follow the rule of an ancient book written by sadistic men. Women are not equal in their eyes so rape is far more common in those areas. Many of them don't even consider it wrong in any way. Look at sweden and germany. The problems they are facing are the exact problems that people raised concerns about at the beginning of this refugee issue. To me it seems like the worlds governments are on a campaign to spread the people from the middle east around the world. Possibly to dilute some of these ideas and to support assimilation into more modern thinking. If this is the case, i think they underestimated the strength of their religious conviction. Now there is a push from middle eastern immigrants to resist assimilation. To resist modernization and even to spread their archaic practices wherever they move.

Americans, britons, germans, french, swedes, etc, have worked hard to bring equality among demographics to the place it is now. It is far from perfect, but to bring archaic cultures to live among us seems to be a giant step backwards and people are noticing this more and more. They are noticing when middle easterners refuse to follow our laws and actively teach their children to resist western values.
edit on 22-3-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
The really screwed up part is this:

Four days after the rape, Maryland’s House of Delegates passed legislation to join states like California in becoming a “sanctuary state,”

Looks like we are going to need a much worse action to happen before these idiot sanctuary politicians learn. Maybe it will take it happening to one of their kids or family members...who knows. Either way the sanctuary thing is complete idiocy. Now this 14 year old girl may not get the cooperation of local law enforcement simply because these political fools felt it necessary to go full libtard regressive.

I also live in Maryland and luckily we have a good governor who has said he will instantly veto this legislation.
edit on 22-3-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

as i said in the other thread about this, once VOICE and Naming and Shaming come out with the weekly list, we'll know for sure if the studies that say illegals don't commit more violent crime are right or not.
edit on 22-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

No. One rape happening within my own family does not change the fact that it is still one rape and not necessarily indicative a larger trend. Like I said, emotional appeals don't work on me.

Bring that argument to Germany and ask them how many said ONE rape doesn't matter before more than one happened.

Oh, and this is not isolated, so the ONE thing doesn't really apply unless you are saying each illegal gets ONE free rape card...

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Open border globalists don't really give a damn if children are raped or people are murdered.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

No. One rape happening within my own family does not change the fact that it is still one rape and not necessarily indicative a larger trend. Like I said, emotional appeals don't work on me.

Bring that argument to Germany and ask them how many said ONE rape doesn't matter before more than one happened.

You wrote this thread about Maryland. I'm here to talk about Maryland. Don't deflect with irrelevant topics.

Oh, and this is not isolated, so the ONE thing doesn't really apply unless you are saying each illegal gets ONE free rape card...

Prove it.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

And one lynching happening would mean that there is a group of racists in a community that needs to be prosecuted for hate crimes. It doesn't mean there is a larger trend of racists committing lynchings across the state or even country.

So there is a group of rapists in the community there? Birds of a feather right?

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

You wrote this thread about Maryland. I'm here to talk about Maryland. Don't deflect with irrelevant topics.

Prove it.
How could germany and sweden not be relevent to this conversation? This is a global problem. It is not isolated to only Maryland.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join