It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rape focuses critical attention on Dems 'sanctuary' states - Maryland

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Prove it.

July 2016 — Mauricio Morales-Caceres, an illegal alien from El Salvador was sentenced in Montgomery County, Maryland to life in prison without parole for the stabbing death of another Salvadoran. Morales identified himself as an MS-13 gang member, and testimony indicated he had no remorse for his crime. (Washington Post July 15, 2016)

February 2017 — 29-year-old Ricardo Solis Garcia was sentenced to 20-29 years in prison after being convicted of raping a 13-year-old girl in Burke County, North Carolina in March of 2015.

March 2016 — Juan Razo, a Mexican illegal alien living in Painesville, Ohio, agreed to plead guilty to a crime spree that included the shooting death of a 60-year old woman, attempted rape of a 14-year old girl,

A 40-year-old illegal alien, Michael Rodriguez Garcia, was sentenced to four life terms for the rape and sodomy of two children in Alabama.

June 2015 — A Salvadoran, Mauricio Hernandez, convicted of rape and murder of the baby born to his victim was sentenced to 50 years in prison

May 2015 — A Salvadoran, Julio C. Saravia, faces deportation following a prison sentence of 29 years for rape of a minor, to which he pled guilty in Virginia.

May 2015 — Bernabe Flores, a Mexican illegal alien, pled guilty to first-degree rape in California and was sentenced to eight years in prison.

Need more?
edit on 22-3-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: Vasa Croe

No. One rape happening within my own family does not change the fact that it is still one rape and not necessarily indicative a larger trend. Like I said, emotional appeals don't work on me.

Bring that argument to Germany and ask them how many said ONE rape doesn't matter before more than one happened.

You wrote this thread about Maryland. I'm here to talk about Maryland. Don't deflect with irrelevant topics.

Oh, and this is not isolated, so the ONE thing doesn't really apply unless you are saying each illegal gets ONE free rape card...

Prove it.

Ah....of course you only want to apply it to Maryland...this is simply the latest case.

Here...a 13 year old girl raped by an illegal immigrant in NC.

Burke County man convicted of raping 13-year-old girl

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

does that mean we should go off half-cocked with irrational fearmongering over the danger posed to children by Republicans?

Fortunately (or unfortunately for some) you cant get republicans out of the country but you can keep crimes committed by illegals like this one to a minimum by keeping illegals out of the country.
edit on 22-3-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

And one lynching happening would mean that there is a group of racists in a community that needs to be prosecuted for hate crimes. It doesn't mean there is a larger trend of racists committing lynchings across the state or even country.

So there is a group of rapists in the community there? Birds of a feather right?

Group being the two rapists who committed the rape.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Fortunately (or unfortunately for some) you cant get republicans out of the country but you can keep crimes committed by illegals like this one to a minimum by keeping illegals out of the country.

it's funny this good ol' USA...it's all for preemptive striking but not for preemptive deportations.

Somehow...this latter sounds more benign. Or is it me ?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

did you miss the links you asked for...top of the page ?

Just pointing the way...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Anecdotes don't prove a trend. You need statistics to do that. So no, that doesn't cut it.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Because you wrote a thread singling out Maryland.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Great another thread re victimizing a victim, so that you can push an agenda. UGH

Using this crime and the victim, to push your agenda is disgusting.
edit on 22-3-2017 by Mictain because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

did you miss the links you asked for...top of the page ?

Just pointing the way...

Except anecdotes don't prove anything except confirmation biases.
edit on 22-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   

Anecdotes don't prove a trend

LOL...you're the best, man. This 2016 US election was a real eye opener...especially for ATS members.

link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Ad hominem.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

so saying "you're the best" is ad hominem ?

and anti PC people feel a sigh of relief and vindication right now.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Anecdotes don't prove a trend. You need statistics to do that. So no, that doesn't cut it.

YOU are the one that said it was only "ONE". We provided evidence it is far more than one. You can apply what ever nomenclature to discredit the facts you want but it doesn't change the fact that if he wasn't in the country the rape would not have happened. End of story.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Do you have anything else to say at the topic at hand or do you want to continue attacking me?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

YOU are the one that said it was only "ONE". We provided evidence it is far more than one. You can apply what ever nomenclature to discredit the facts you want but it doesn't change the fact that if he wasn't in the country the rape would not have happened. End of story.

The rape is unfortunate, but acting like this is a problem among immigrants is dishonest based on anecdotes. That is the problem with this thread. You can get as angry as you want with me about it, but I'm not going to change my mind on this until you can PROVE that illegal immigrants are actually more prone to committing rape than legal ones or legal citizens. I happen to be sitting on some stats that say that they are prone to less crime though, so good luck with that.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Because you wrote a thread singling out Maryland.

Hmmm....i guess you could see it that way, but then you would have to see illegal immigration only on a county level too. The point of the thread was about illegals committing violent crimes on children, not just the one case...it just happens to be the most recent.

If you prefer to only focus on Maryland then go for it...I prefer to look at the country.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

See that's the problem. This crime has to be viewed as:
They caught and illegal and did not deport. He raped someone.
Actions...consequences
If He had been deported she wouldn't have been raped.
Sanctuary Cities have consequences!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
So by the logic of this topic, catholic priest are still raping kids all over the world, so all catholics are pro rapist.

So vasa i mean come on man,your pro rapist, how can you sleep at night.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain
Great another thread re victimizing a victim, so that you can push an agenda. UGH

Using this crime and the victim, to push your agenda is disgusting.

Guessing this is directed at me? How is it pushing an agenda exactly? The laws in the US already say these two child rapists shouldn't have been here in the first place. Do you consider enforcing laws an agenda? And how would I be using the crime or victim to push said agenda? Had the US enforced deportation and had a stronger border and no sanctuary cities were available, it is likely these 2 illegals would not have been here to rape a 14 year old....

I wonder if their defense consists of no understanding that rape is bad...especially of a 14 year old.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join