It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rape focuses critical attention on Dems 'sanctuary' states - Maryland

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Study : Cities with Higher Immigrant Populations Have Lower Crime Rates

Contrary to statements made by President Donald Trump, four decades of evidence shows no link between immigration and increased crime, according to Robert Adelman, the study's lead author at the State University of New York.

This is why you don't accept anecdotes as a trend describing the whole. Yes rapes, murders, and other crimes are still committed by immigrants, but that doesn't mean that the whole population is full of deviants.

link   

link   

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shangralah

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Shangralah

Jail is a good place for them. Rape is illegal after all.

Not what I asked,

I answered the question. If we deport them, what's to stop them from coming back across the border and doing this again? At least in jail they won't have their freedom anymore to do that.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Many from south and Central America are catholic. Many illegals are from south and Central America. You may be on to something.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Not what I asked,

I answered the question. If we deport them, what's to stop them from coming back across the border and doing this again? At least in jail they won't have their freedom anymore to do that.

Well let their tax dollars take care of them not mine.

Its either send them back or firing squad. they raped a little girl.

link   

link   

Study : Cities with Higher Immigrant Populations Have Lower Crime Rates

Contrary to statements made by President Donald Trump, four decades of evidence shows no link between immigration and increased crime, according to Robert Adelman, the study's lead author at the State University of New York.

This is why you don't accept anecdotes as a trend describing the whole. Yes rapes, murders, and other crimes are still committed by immigrants, but that doesn't mean that the whole population is full of deviants.

That's a study about immigration. Where is the one about illegal immigration?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Not what I asked,

In jail they are still sucking on the tit of Americans. Costing us.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Well we don't do death by firing squad anymore and even then rape isn't a crime that capital punishment can be attached to. Your emotions are showing here. Though I'm sure we'll end up deporting them. I just feel like we'd have better control over their actions in preventing an action like this from happening if we kept them stateside in our own jails.

link   

link   

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Not what I asked,

That is a trade off yes, but what would you say if we deported these two and they snuck back into our country and did this again?
edit on 22-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I just dont get the liberals on this issue. Its like letting your sons GF or your Daughters BF move into your house ,then start arguing all the time, get the cops called a couple times, dont pay any bills.

You gonna let them stay?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Not what I asked,

That is a trade off yes, but what would you say if we deported these two and they snuck back into our country and did this again?

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts.. Deport them and worry about that later.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Disgusting using Rape and violence against women to push a political stance.

I'd be delighted if you all used this this faux outrage towards protecting your neighbor, daughter, friend, co worker form Americans, you see 1 of 6 in their lifetime are raped or attempted rape in the united states.

Violence against women is an everyday day American cultural issue that deserves your attention yes I will applaud your voicing concerns towards the epidemic already present in the united states. But when you use rape as a political pawn you really have stooped about as low as anyone can go.

I just can't believe what I read here sometimes.

Pathetic
Disgusting
VIle

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Question: Do you consider a parent stealing a loaf of bread to feed his starving child to be wrong?

Wait..what? Sure, on paper it is wrong. How exactly are the illegals comparable here? The rape/loaf of bread/illegal immigrant spin here is mind boggling.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

More studies:
Study 1
Study 2

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Disgusting using Rape and violence against women to push a political stance.

I'd be delighted if you all used this this faux outrage towards protecting your neighbor, daughter, friend, co worker form Americans, you see 1 of 6 in their lifetime are raped or attempted rape in the united states.

Violence against women is an everyday day American cultural issue that deserves your attention yes I will applaud your voicing concerns towards the epidemic already present in the united states. But when you use rape as a political pawn you really have stooped about as low as anyone can go.

I just can't believe what I read here sometimes.

Pathetic
Disgusting
VIle

The political issue is the illegal immigrant part, and it is equally vile, pathetic and disgusting to turn away from it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join