It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence Community / TRUMP "Russia Contacts / Leaking Press" lets call it even

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
...opinions are like anuses, its always the other's one that stinks...

If TRUMP's team had diplomatic contacts with Russia about the sanctions, during campaigning before the elections, I see that as equally wrong to tapping phones and offices in TRUMP tower. Moreover the Intelligence Community more or less confessed this tapping by leaking to the press.

www.mediaite.com...

I know: All that labor!?
All that "photoshopping" of evidence!?
All that creating of an alternative reality!?

Let it go son []:-) let it go 007

TRUMP's confession is yet to come, but when it comes ...

Intelligence Community and The TRUMP Administration better settle this once and for all, or otherwise some influential people on both side will go to jail, as the article says, maybe only after civil war.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

If TRUMP's team had diplomatic contacts with Russia about the sanctions, during campaigning before the elections, I see that as equally wrong to tapping phones and offices in TRUMP tower. Moreover the Intelligence Community more or less confessed this tapping by leaking to the press.

www.mediaite.com...

Intelligence Community and The TRUMP Administration better settle this once and for all, or otherwise some influential people on both side will go to jail, as the article says, maybe only after civil war.

Call it even? His phones weren't tapped. Trump possibly promised Russia a lot though. Members of his team have deep Russian financial ties. That is not 'let's call it even'.

It is 'let Trump continue to be investigated'.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Before we (as a nation) do anything else. . . can we please stop the fantasizing of assassinating Trump and raping of his wife?

I know.

Free speech is beautiful, and I'm only asking here.

Just asking.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

www.mediaite.com...

Call it even? His phones weren't tapped.

How did they know about Flynn, Sessions, Page and stuff!?

edit on 2017-3-19 by galien8 because: typo

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Before we (as a nation) do anything else. . . can we please stop the fantasizing of assassinating Trump and raping of his wife?

I know.

Just asking.

Umm...DB... that is not really a fantasy people have.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

www.mediaite.com...

Call it even? His phones weren't tapped. Trump possibly promised Russia a lot though. Members of his team have deep Russian financial ties. That is not 'let's call it even'.

There is no evidence of Trump 'promising a lot'.
We already know at least one member of Trump steam was under surveillance (probably indirectly), but then his information from the spying was leaked to the press. That is the ONLY crime we know of.

I have a feeling you will find out tomorrow from Comey that far from 'let Trump continue to be investigated' that he was never investigated at all and you have been fed a pack of lies by the media. We'll see.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Um, obviously it is.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Um, obviously it is.

I think the latest fantasy from the left wing crap artists is to pimp Melania out, which has been met with silence from the liberal media. Must be acceptable to liberals , otherwise the would have smashed things up by now.
edit on 19/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

www.mediaite.com...

We already know at least one member of Trump steam was under surveillance (probably indirectly), but then his information from the spying was leaked to the press. That is the ONLY crime we know of.

I have a feeling you will find out tomorrow from Comey that far from 'let Trump continue to be investigated' that he was never investigated at all and you have been fed a pack of lies by the media. We'll see.

He has been under investigation. It is his claim that he was tapped ...via phone or microwave... that has been debunked by spy agencies and even FOX news said it didn't happen. The 'tapping thing' was to draw attention away from investigations on Trump's dealings with Russia.

That is the ONLY reason he would have made that stuff up. He can't blame talking head pundit Napolitano for ALL he has said about 'tapping'. He saw Napolitano say it and he went with it to cover the 24 hr news cycle. He is an idiot. Most people saw it.
edit on 19-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   

www.mediaite.com...

Call it even? His phones weren't tapped.

How did they know about Flynn, Sessions, Page and stuff!?

Sorry..that's TOP secret.

link   

www.mediaite.com...

Settle for call it even, thats politically more effective

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

www.mediaite.com...

He has been under investigation. It is his claim that he was tapped ...via phone or microwave... that has been debunked by spy agencies and even FOX news said it didn't happen. The 'tapping thing' was to draw attention away from investigations on Trump's dealings with Russia.

He did it to draw attention away from the investigation on him? That's quite the fantasy.. do you have anything to back that up? What are you going to do if it is confirmed that there is no evidence at all that Trump was working with Russians? It might be difficult for you to comes to terms with it given the daily dose you have been receiving.

It's going to feel like Nov 8th all over again for you.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

www.mediaite.com...

It is NOT even.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I know.

Just asking.

Blah. Yeah. I agree. We can skip that.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Um, obviously it is.

No, you are the first person I saw type it.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

www.mediaite.com...

It is NOT even.

You are right. The only crime we know of for sure was committed against the Trump campaign. You understand that fact, right?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

www.mediaite.com...

It is NOT even.

You are right. The only crime we know of for sure was committed against the Trump campaign. You understand that fact, right?

No. I know of no crimes committed against the Trump campaign.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

www.mediaite.com...

*cough* Avoid the MSM at all cost on Monday. It's gonna hit you like a freight train. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

www.mediaite.com...

*cough* Avoid the MSM at all cost on Monday. It's gonna hit you like a freight train. Sorry.

Nothing you have ever posted has been useful. I am not going ton start listening now.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

www.mediaite.com...

It is NOT even.

No. I know of no crimes committed against the Trump campaign.

Ah, so you are uninformed then.
The House Intelligence Chairman confirmed today what is known up to this point. He confirmed that information obtained from spying including information about Flynn, which was subsequently shared illegally. It's the only crime he is aware of to this point and was very clear about it. So you are right, not even. The only crime has been committed against the Trump campaign.

The focus is going to move to finding the people who committed a crime against the Trump campaign - Flynn specifically - and also to identify any other people who had their information illegally shared.

I hate to break it to you but all signs are that your Russian/Trump fantasy bubble is soon to be burst. How will that make you feel? What are you going to do?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join