It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence Community / TRUMP "Russia Contacts / Leaking Press" lets call it even

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Are you talking about 'Project Dragnet'?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: galien8
...opinions are like anuses, its always the other's one that stinks...

If TRUMP's team had diplomatic contacts with Russia about the sanctions, during campaigning before the elections, I see that as equally wrong to tapping phones and offices in TRUMP tower. Moreover the Intelligence Community more or less confessed this tapping by leaking to the press.

www.mediaite.com...

I know: All that labor!?
All that "photoshopping" of evidence!?
All that creating of an alternative reality!?

Let it go son []:-) let it go 007

TRUMP's confession is yet to come, but when it comes ...

Intelligence Community and The TRUMP Administration better settle this once and for all, or otherwise some influential people on both side will go to jail, as the article says, maybe only after civil war.

Call it even? His phones weren't tapped. Trump possibly promised Russia a lot though. Members of his team have deep Russian financial ties. That is not 'let's call it even'.

It is 'let Trump continue to be investigated'.

*cough* Avoid the MSM at all cost on Monday. It's gonna hit you like a freight train. Sorry.

Nothing you have ever posted has been useful. I am not going ton start listening now.

Fine by me.
ATS is gonna get flooded with threads anyways.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Psst it's a surprise.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
There is no evidence of Trump being a Russian puppet, even people who hate Trump, like Clapper, have said this. And even if Trump was surveilled, it didn't affect anything, he won. I don't know about "calling it even", but it's time to move on, let's focus on what we need to do in the near future. If evidence surfaces later on about either situation, we can deal with it then, but right now, it's time to move on and focus on the actual issues facing the US.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Psst it's a surprise.

10-4

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

So you are going to state that you have not heard of Snoop Dogs video?

How about Bow Wow?

How about threads here encouraging a coup d'état?

Then there is about 40% of the population who doesn't even consider him their president?

All these things are free speech and everyone has the right to say it, but the Trump Administration had better get used to the fact that nearly half the country wants him either dead or gone and his wife raped.

There will be no compromise or calling things "even" as long as a large population wants him dead or gone.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

How about Bow Wow?

Then there is about 40% of the population who doesn't even consider him their president?

All these things are free speech and everyone has the right to say it, but the Trump Administration had better get used to the fact that nearly half the country wants him either dead or gone and his wife raped.

There will be no compromise or calling things "even" as long as a large population wants him dead or gone.

One thing that you have to learn the hard way is to never ever compromise with a liberal.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Trump in his arrogance thought he could rig the American elections with Russia's help and thought no one would be paying attention.

Intelligence Community / TRUMP "Russia Contacts / Leaking Press" lets call it even

"call it even" let's call it what it really is....Treason.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

If TRUMP's team had diplomatic contacts with Russia about the sanctions, during campaigning before the elections, I see that as equally wrong to tapping phones and offices in TRUMP tower. Moreover the Intelligence Community more or less confessed this tapping by leaking to the press.

www.mediaite.com...

Intelligence Community and The TRUMP Administration better settle this once and for all, or otherwise some influential people on both side will go to jail, as the article says, maybe only after civil war.

Call it even? His phones weren't tapped. Trump possibly promised Russia a lot though. Members of his team have deep Russian financial ties. That is not 'let's call it even'.

We already know at least one member of Trump steam was under surveillance (probably indirectly), but then his information from the spying was leaked to the press. That is the ONLY crime we know of.

Settle for call it even, thats politically more effective

It is NOT even.

You are right. The only crime we know of for sure was committed against the Trump campaign. You understand that fact, right?

No. I know of no crimes committed against the Trump campaign.

Ah, so you are uninformed then.
The House Intelligence Chairman confirmed today what is known up to this point. He confirmed that information obtained from spying including information about Flynn, which was subsequently shared illegally. It's the only crime he is aware of to this point and was very clear about it. So you are right, not even. The only crime has been committed against the Trump campaign.

The focus is going to move to finding the people who committed a crime against the Trump campaign - Flynn specifically - and also to identify any other people who had their information illegally shared.

I hate to break it to you but all signs are that your Russian/Trump fantasy bubble is soon to be burst. How will that make you feel? What are you going to do?

I have no fantasy bubble.

Flynn did do enough inappropriate things to get fired, correct? It was first said because he lied to Pence, but that wasn't true. He had been open to Pence about his activities.

How is it again that a crime was committed and by whom in regard to Flynn?

You weren't specific nor did you cite anything.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Trump in his arrogance thought he could rig the American elections with Russia's help and thought no one would be paying attention.

Any proof of that? You might want to rush it to the House Intelligence Committee... they have nothing so far apart from a crime committed against the Trump campaign. It's not looking good for your theory.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

How about Bow Wow?

I think Snoop Dogg's video is fantastic. I stated on this site that I used software, for the first time, to download a YouTube video just for that video. It shows a prop gun popping out a flag that says 'bang'. It also shows Trump looking like an idiot. Well done video.

Bow Wow? Have not seen.

I don't consider him MY president, though I aware he is THE President.
edit on 19-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   

www.mediaite.com...

We already know at least one member of Trump steam was under surveillance (probably indirectly), but then his information from the spying was leaked to the press. That is the ONLY crime we know of.

It is NOT even.

You are right. The only crime we know of for sure was committed against the Trump campaign. You understand that fact, right?

The House Intelligence Chairman confirmed today what is known up to this point. He confirmed that information obtained from spying including information about Flynn, which was subsequently shared illegally.

they will twist and turn in the way that TRUMP gets the blame for the manipulated elections, they don't mind whether it is true or not ...all the presidents men...

link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Yes. That is what it is.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

How about Bow Wow?

I think Snoop Dogg's video is fantastic. I stated on this site that I used software, for the first time, to download a You Tube video. It shows a prop gun popping out a flag that says 'bang'. It also shows Trump looking like an idiot. Well done video.

Bow Wow? Have not seen.

You've just supported everything I said.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

www.mediaite.com...

It is NOT even.

Ah, so you are uninformed then.
The House Intelligence Chairman confirmed today what is known up to this point. He confirmed that information obtained from spying including information about Flynn, which was subsequently shared illegally. It's the only crime he is aware of to this point and was very clear about it. So you are right, not even. The only crime has been committed against the Trump campaign.

The focus is going to move to finding the people who committed a crime against the Trump campaign - Flynn specifically - and also to identify any other people who had their information illegally shared.

I hate to break it to you but all signs are that your Russian/Trump fantasy bubble is soon to be burst. How will that make you feel? What are you going to do?

I have no fantasy bubble.

Flynn did do enough inappropriate things to get fired, correct? It was first said because he lied to Pence, but that wasn't true. He had been open to Pence about his activities.

How is it again that a crime was committed and by whom in regard to Flynn?

You weren't specific nor did you cite anything.

Flynn committed no crime, but resigned because he lied to Pence. That is what we know.
The crime committed against him was explained today by the House Intelligence Committee Chairman on Fox News Sunday.
He said three important things:
1) there is zero evidence of any collusion between Trump's campaign and Russia.
2) there is zero evidence Obama ordered a wire tap on Trump
3) a crime was committed by someone or some people against Flynn, by sharing information gathered through intelligence that was subsequently leaked to the press. That is a crime that someone, if found, is going to jail for.

He based this on information that he received up to Sunday morning.

It's not looking good for you. Perhaps Comey might save your world tomorrow... but I'd be at least prepared to face the realisation that you have been conned.
edit on 19/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

How about Bow Wow?

I think Snoop Dogg's video is fantastic. I stated on this site that I used software, for the first time, to download a YouTube video just for that video. It shows a prop gun popping out a flag that says 'bang'. It also shows Trump looking like an idiot. Well done video.

Bow Wow? Have not seen.

Spoken like a true liberal... so you are for pimping out the First Lady then and images of Trump being shot. At least you are honest and in fairness I would have expected nothing less of you.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

How about Bow Wow?

I think Snoop Dogg's video is fantastic. I stated on this site that I used software, for the first time, to download a You Tube video. It shows a prop gun popping out a flag that says 'bang'. It also shows Trump looking like an idiot. Well done video.

Bow Wow? Have not seen.

How? After the bang flag, the Trump look alike is fully alive. There is nothing in the video about his wife.

I think you may be describing statements in social media after Obama was elected. In regard to himself and his wife.
Other than occasionally pointing out Melania's nude magazine shoots, people have gone OUT OF THEIR WAY to be nice to her and mainly state that trump is not her fault.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

How about Bow Wow?

Bow Wow? Have not seen.

Spoken like a true liberal... so you are for pimping out the First Lady then and images of Trump being shot. At least you are honest and in fairness I would have expected nothing less of you.
I have no idea of that you mean. In the Snoop Dogg vid, there is a darker woman and one dressed up like Harley Quinn, dancing. None like Melania at all.

edit on 19-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

You are correct. Snoop did not actually kill/murder someone in his video.

Bravo.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

How about Bow Wow?

Bow Wow? Have not seen.

How? After the bang flag, the Trump look alike is fully alive. There is nothing in the video about his wife.

I think you may be describing statements in social media after Obama was elected. In regard to himself and his wife.
Other than occasionally pointing out Melania's nude magazine shoots, people have gone OUT OF THEIR WAY to be nice to her and mainly state that trump is not her fault.

Show me one celeb tweet that posted crap like Snoop did about Obama or his family. I double dare you. Not ordinary citizens. Celebrities.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join