It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence Community / TRUMP "Russia Contacts / Leaking Press" lets call it even

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: reldra

If you're an American citizen, he IS YOUR PRESIDENT. End of story.

Remember what the T party said and the Republicans when Obama was elected?

"He's not my President" remember?

They were rather misguided too.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Yes, I remember.

link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You are correct. Snoop did not actually kill/murder someone in his video.

Bravo.

I think it is the fantasy that gets their juices flowing the most.
Very strange mindset.

Yeah. I remember how much the leftist celebs loved calling young Barron Trump mentally-handicapped and a serial killer.
They're class acts.

A few weird noes did that and it was done in 4 Chan by the alt rights too. They don;t seem to care who they make fun of.

Name the 'leftist celebs'. Besides Rosie O'Donnell who mentioned a passing mention that his expressions matched her own autistic child.

Maybe 4Chan were just making a social statement. All seems pretty sick to me, but I thought you were in to that stuff?

Into sick stuff, no. Into artists sharing ideas in music videos without pitchin a fit, yes.

Don't be silly, 4chan was just a social statement. It was a warning to Obama and the people.
Anyway, I haven't asked you. How are you feeling after 60 days of your new President? Going well so far, it seems.

Going even worse that I expected. Tearing apart any good things that were done by democrats and republicans alike in 2 decades and he's not done. Even after he hurts the poor and the elderly, he is going to try to reorganize the entire government. When he loses the next election, the new President will have a big job ahead of him. Debt, people without health insurance, people without civil rights, unwanted children to pay for. Debtor prisons. more private prisons. High consumer prices to to import tarrifs. We will all be exceptionally screwed.

Oh, he seems to be doing a great job so far...surprised you think that way.
Oh well, just a few more years left, unless your fantasy comes true of course.
edit on 19/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
How about the NYT and trump get together and do a 1 hour reality tv show where they both reveal their sources . Then the left and the right can do a phone vote on who's is source is more real.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

As an American citizen, you do. He IS YOUR PRESIDENT. Stop embarrassing yourself.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MajorAce
How about the NYT and trump get together and do a 1 hour reality tv show where they both reveal their sources . Then the left and the right can do a phone vote on who's is source is more real.

The NYT would claim that their new source, speaking on the condition of anonymity, has told them that their source was more real.

edit on 19/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

my tea party said: he is not our president, he is our guru, our leader, we are only disciples

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

As an American citizen, you do. He IS YOUR PRESIDENT. Stop embarrassing yourself.

I am staunch in saying he is not MY President. Not exactly proud, that isn't the word. I am not embarrassed, though.

I never make up funny names for his last name. I never talk of his youngest child, who appears to be a well behaved young man who has his mother's genes for looks. Melania is a lovely looking woman who seems to have ended up in Hell by accident.

All the rest of it is a Cluster F*ck of the highest order. Trump should never have been President.
edit on 19-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I am staunch in saying he is not MY President. Not exactly proud, that isn't the word. I am not embarrassed, though.

You can be as staunch as you like. He is your President, but as you like fantasies, I guess another one won't hurt.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

You can be as staunch as you like. He is your President, but as you like fantasies, I guess another one won't hurt.

I do not HAVE to claim his as mine. I am not sure why you don't understand this concept. I may have ideas that he is not legitimately the President. Ideas that are too late to do anything about. He will not go past 4 years, I will be surprised if he makes it past 1.5 years.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

The nice women you are chatting with are really dudes

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

You should be a REAL AMERICAN and give him a chance and support OUR PRESIDENT.

We are all Americans and we live in America. If Hillary would have won, I would hate it, but would bite my tongue and look forward to the positives of those policies I didn't agree with. This is what makes America Great, the ability to solve our differences and move forward together.

This inept hate and disregard for OUR PRESIDENT you display, it does nothing for us and our future. Do you want to work towards a brighter future? Because you can. You have the ability to give our president a chance, while working towards supporting whoever claims the democratic ticket next election season.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

The nice women you are chatting with are really dudes

What? Chatting where about what?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Except the entire basis for your argument, the tapping of phones at Trump Tower, NEVER HAPPENED.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I will be surprised if he makes it past 1.5 years.

These "Lee Harvey Oswald" posts are what I was talking about.

Still free speech, but it is speech that troubles me.

link   

Not this one. I lived through Bush 2. Gave him a chance. He was not too smart, but not a complete lunatic.

This one doesn't get a pass.
edit on 19-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   

We are all Americans and we live in America. If Hillary would have won, I would hate it, but would bite my tongue and look forward to the positives of those policies I didn't agree with. This is what makes America Great, the ability to solve our differences and move forward together.

This inept hate and disregard for OUR PRESIDENT you display, it does nothing for us and our future. Do you want to work towards a brighter future? Because you can. You have the ability to give our president a chance, while working towards supporting whoever claims the democratic ticket next election season.

Had the current President supported the previous one when he was in office, he might have earned the benefit of the doubt.

Unfortunately, Trump and the Republicans did everything they could to hobble Obama every chance they got, instead of supporting him whenever they could, so don't deserve the support of Americans. Support and Respect is earned, and they haven't done anything to earn either.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I mean to say he will be impeached, not killed. There have been republicans that say that.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I mean to say he will be impeached, not killed. There have been republicans that say that.

Uh, what ever you say.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Before we (as a nation) do anything else. . . can we please stop the fantasizing of assassinating Trump and raping of his wife?

I know.

Free speech is beautiful, and I'm only asking here.

Just asking.

Yea let them keep talking, the more rope the better, farther the drop.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join