It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A century Ago Radiant Angel of Peace at Portugal appeared to three Children shepherds

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Dear glend,

I know the vision you are referring to, and also the terrible consequences that came after it, but the fact that apostasy may come over the church and that it will definitively destroyed are two very different things.

St Matthew 16, 18
I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the forces of Hades will not overpower it.

International Standard Version
I tell you that you are Peter, and it is on this rock that I will build my congregation, and the powers of hell will not conquer it.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“Also I say to you, that you are Kaypha, and upon this stone I shall build my church, and the gates of Sheol will not withstand it.”

GOD'S WORD® Translation
…17Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by My Father in heaven. 18And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it. 19I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven. Whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”…

If the church was no destroyed under the bste for the papacy in between the Medicis and the Borgias, or under the Heresy promoted by the devil tempting Martin Luther, or when the Normands promoted the schism of Avignon, I don't think that will happen sometime in the future.

It is written in the Bible with meridian clarity is not going to be destroyed in spite of hardships, persecutions, or schisms.

All the forces of darkness can not destroy was God has ordained" Isaiah 14, 27

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/9/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to:
Paralleling that, Jesus was born in 0 A.d., then sometime around that 33 Days happened, and 2000 Years later we see 33 Days).....
posted by tbchugs

Dear tbchugs,

I see that you still honor this Thread with your presence in spite of the fact that there is another one that supposedly best fit with your line of interpretation of these mysteries, as it was said in your own words.

Now, there is an evident mistake that comes to my attention at the ending of such a large post from your side, and it is that you claim all those numerology counts match very well with Jesus even in his birth date, you say by the year 0 A.D.

I don't know really where is such year in the calendar, there is Year 1 B.C. and there is Year 1 A.D. but there is nothing such like year 0.

I think in this case your urgency for precision in your counts went well far of what the logic even dictates.

commons.wikimedia.org...:NefertitRelief_SmitingSceneOnBoat.png

gogol.livejournal.com...

"Jesus" is also indicated by a City of Heracleion (where Alexandria is indicated on the map). The Egyptian Stella says, 33 Degrees for 33 Days, then the City was Sunk into the Sea (not indicated, the position of the staffs that are held in the 33 Degree positions).................(At Present it is the 33rd Parallel that Marks the Mandrid Cross Alignment with the Solar Eclipse in usa, for 33 Days from 8/21 to 9/23 the same with the relative Birth of Jesus) (33rd Parallel, is indication of God's Willingness to provide a Sign of Divorce based on euthanasia of Genetic Dan and the nations with no favor as that is revealed along the process of 7 years)

Augustus took that name in the 27 B.C. , Publius Qurinus was commander of Roman legion against barbarians in Galatia and Cilitia in between years 5 BC to 3 BC, for that campaign he was awarded a triumph and elected duumvir by the colony of Pisidian Antioch, that extend to today Syria. Herod the Great , the regent of Palestine under Rome died in March or April of the year 4 BC, it is impossible Jesus had born after that time.

For this reason the birth of Jesus Christ must likely had occurred in between the year 5 B.C.

Please check:

Publius Quirinus Roman legate in East Turkey and Syria

Herod the Great Kingdom over Palestine

Roman Consul Octavio take title of Emperor Augustus

The Date of birth of Jesus Christ according with scholars

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

Prophecy of Fatima = May 13th to October 13th

1. Lunar Eclipse = May 13th, -6 B.C. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_1st-century_BCE_lunar_eclipses)
2. Solar Eclipse = October 13th, -6 B.C. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_solar_eclipses_in_the_1st_century_BC)
(33 Years for Jesus 6 B.C. to 27 A.D.)

C8Q77
The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

gnosticwarrior.com...

Tropic of Cancer is 23.5 Degrees, that is corrected to 27 Degrees for 27 A.D. of Jesus Death. 23.5 Degrees + 3.5 Degrees = 27 Degrees for the Tropic of Cancer with a 3.5 Degree Shift of the Earth's Pole. (According to Nostradamus's Lost Plate)........................(One Half The Distance from 23.5 Degrees and 30 Degrees = One Half of 7 or 3.5 Degrees, that is circled in Green)..................(We can view this Measurement as the length of Isreal from the 30th Parallel to the 33rd Parallel for 3 Degrees of Pole Shift, or, as 3 Degrees of Difference from the Mandrid Cross Alignment of Solar Eclipse USA to the Sign of Divorce in City of Philadelphia USA).

theparanormalblog.tumblr.com...

Its appears these very popular ghost girls are plays on the prophecy of fatima's association or revelation. Solway Firth Spaceman at top shows us the Pole Shift, as 1/2 the distance from the Tropic of Cancer 23.5 and 30 Degrees, or 3.5 Degrees..................Bottom shows us the double cross alignment of the USA's mandrid fault line in 2017 and again in 2024 (7 Years of Revelation)..................to the right shows us the 33rd Parallel, as God's interests in giving the Sign of Divorce, here is the lynch pin. The 33rd Parallel as we understand it will be corrected to the City of Philadelphia USA, when God finishes the Pole Shift of around 3 Degrees (moving the usa downwards, so the City of Philadelphia falls on the 33rd Parallel as we understand it, roughly speaking)....................(not just ethnic people must be euthanized, but all life below God's area of interest so far that is indicated by the 33rd Parallel, and the correction of the Sign of Divorce that begins the initial expression, which is about 3 Degrees from the 33rd Parallel at present) Love and Blessings. (For those reasons we must keep watch, also as you continue to kill dead work and dead flesh God will continue to reveal this truth in the earth, here is another lynch pin, the double cross alignment is based on our current Moon's Trajectory, so this statement here: watchfortheday.org... ... for 11/11/2024 or from 8/21/2014 to 11/11/2024 may be more correct (Nostradamus Preface to Cesar 177, 3, 11 for 8/21/2017 + 7 years or 3333 Days to 11/11/2014, we must continue to keep watch, we'll have a few more walks to keep the ethnic people tamed here soon, the ethnics have been killing themselves globally based on what they've done to me recently, that includes incest under the direction of the church and state, so this is good, we need to keep the level of force persistent)
edit on 9-4-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

The Fatima event was an alien holograph.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the forces of Hades will not overpower it.

If you build your church on the rock, your heart, then it will remain for all eternity, but if the Roman Church is like a dog sleeping next to a cattle feed, neither eating nor allowing any of the cattle to eat, then its not a church, but an obstacle to those wanting to build a shrine within themselves.

The Satan that was given power over the church, is mans ego. The prophency warns that when the Church turns away from GOD to empower their own ego, it will be destroyed. The Lateran Treaty marks when the Roman Chruch achieved independance from Italy becoming a political entity on the world stage. Accepting materialistic greed and power (Bank Laundering etc) over the spiritiual.

So I see the prophency as very relevant today.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Again glend,

No prophecy is above the ones that comes from Jesus Christ himself, even if we are talking of an apparition or revelation to a Pope.

The words of Jesus are quite straight forward with respect to the subject:

St Matthew 16, 18 "The forces of darkness ( the gates of Hell) will not Prevail against (overpower, conquer ) it."

To claim that the church will be destroyed is a way to deny the efficacy and certainty of the promises of Christ to humanity, in particular to the presence of the Holy Ghost in the Church, you are spreading panic with such statements in which it is clear there is implied blasphemy against the Holy Spirit , that let me remind you is a Capital Sin, and that is not responsible at all.

Acts 2,
1 When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place.
2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting.
3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them.
4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues[a] as the Spirit enabled them.
5 Now there were staying in Jerusalem God-fearing Jews from every nation under heaven.

6 When they heard this sound, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard their own language being spoken.
7 Utterly amazed, they asked: “Aren’t all these who are speaking Galileans?
8 Then how is it that each of us hears them in our native language?
9 Parthians, Medes and Elamites; residents of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia,
10 Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya near Cyrene; visitors from Rome
11 (both Jews and converts to Judaism); Cretans and Arabs—we hear them declaring the wonders of God in our own tongues!”
12 Amazed and perplexed, they asked one another, “What does this mean?”

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/10/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

The Fatima event was an alien holograph.

There is only one problem with the Holograph idea (apart from the obvious alien part);

We can produce some pretty darned good holographs ourselves in 2017 (see below) Everyone can see them however. So this does not explain away how Mary is seen in full human form like we see other people by only select people.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I just read a book by Jacques Valley describing this event and a humorous or not so humorous incident about an atheist going around mocking the people who were at the final event, I think in October.

When the miracle went down he ran the fastest than anyone and was found drooling and begging for mercy

That was no government spy-op in 1917. Valley likened it to many alien UFO experiences

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

Again glend,

No prophecy is above the ones that comes from Jesus Christ himself, even if we are talking of an apparition or revelation to a Pope.

The words of Jesus are quite straight forward with respect to the subject:

St Matthew 16, 18 "The forces of darkness ( the gates of Hell) will not Prevail against (overpower, conquer ) it."

To claim that the church will be destroyed is a way to deny the efficacy and certainty of the promises of Christ to humanity, in particular to the presence of the Holy Ghost in the Church, you are spreading panic with such statements in which it is clear there is implied blasphemy against the Holy Spirit , that let me remind you is a Capital Sin, and that is not responsible at all.

Acts 2,
1 When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place.
2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting.
3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them.
4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues[a] as the Spirit enabled them.
5 Now there were staying in Jerusalem God-fearing Jews from every nation under heaven.

6 When they heard this sound, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard their own language being spoken.
7 Utterly amazed, they asked: “Aren’t all these who are speaking Galileans?
8 Then how is it that each of us hears them in our native language?
9 Parthians, Medes and Elamites; residents of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia,
10 Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya near Cyrene; visitors from Rome
11 (both Jews and converts to Judaism); Cretans and Arabs—we hear them declaring the wonders of God in our own tongues!”
12 Amazed and perplexed, they asked one another, “What does this mean?”

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

Dear Angel of Lightness.

You are believing the literal and failing to see the metaphoric interpretation, thus loosing the essence in the words. Perhaps if you read an exegetical examination of Matthew 16:18 here you will see my point ...

οἰκοδομήσω μου τὴν ἐκκλησίαν. Οἰκοδομέω occurs 40 times in the New Testament, and 8 times in the Gospel of Matthew.133 Οἰκοδομήσω is in the future tense, so Jesus is looking forward to building a community on the rock of Peter. 134 The theme of “building” a people springs from the Old Testament (Ruth 4:11; 2 Sam 7:13-14; 1 Chr 17: 12-13: Jer 1:10, 24:6, 31:4, 33:7; Amos 9:11).135 The metaphorical use of “build” here is appropriate for a community conceived of as a spiritual “house” or “temple” (note the description of the church as God’s building in 1 Cor 3:9; Eph 2:19-21)

A spiritual house or temple is belief in the hearts of followers. It doesn't in any way or form, equate to a physical church or organisation. If you think I'm spreading panic then you fail to understand that GOD gave man free choice over our materialistic nature (come what may) whereas Jesus promises were spiritual.

John 20:17...
Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I
am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"

Praise GOD and our brother, Jesus.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The Origins of Fatima's Prophecy

historylists.org...

1. 33000 B.C. to 10000 B.C. = Ice Age reported by the Primate Record, God begins his measurement of the New Universe for the Purposes of the Gospel, and designs in the deaths of Genetic Dan's Four Genetic Lines as the Gospel Reports. The 14 Dynasties of Atlantis Begins, and ends shortly after the Great Flood of Noah. (Jesus the Four Head and Four Wings of Ezekiel falls from Heaven in 33000 B.C., and completes Genetic Dan's Four Genetic Line's Death Sentence in 10,000 B.C.) (Top Image in Green)

2. 10000 B.C. to 3000 B.C. = Great Flood Reported by the Sphinx (big cow), to the Creation of the Homosapien (little cow in green). This is where Fatima's Prophecy officially begins during this 7000 Years, because this is when the Lord's Body that fell from heaven, after completing the measurement in the New Universe, is articulated to Mankind, and that produced the Homosapien. (33000 B.C. for 33 Days of Molech the Sacred Bull, is the theme that begins the Events of the Seven Years of Revelation, because this is when God disturbed the Constellation's Belt, to the left of the Cow circled in Green) (Bottom Image in Green).

1000 Year Kingdoms of Revelation (touching on the origination of Fatima's Prophecy)

inanna.virtualave.net...

Ishtar (or Fatima), a babylonian goddess. Notice the emphasis is the number "3", circled in green. After the Great Flood, God moved on to the perfection of the Homosapien, that is Fatima or Ishtar's Prophecy. (God declares he will use the Flood of Fire, Star Wormwood/Nibiru, before the 5 months of Revelation when he brings this generation to perfection, that is the pattern)...(33 Days, and then 7 years to kill "dead work and dead flesh", and then 5 months paralleling Noah to Abraham (Homosapien).

1. 1000 Years of Galactic Clock = 33,000,000 Years for up and down motion of our Sun in Galactic Plane, divided by...33,000 B.C. = 1000 Years
2. 1000 Years of the Fifth Sun = 200,000,000 temperature of the corona ... divided by ... 20,000 K temp of sun chromosphere = 1000 Years
3. 1000 Years of Fatima/Ishtar (Homosapien to Perfection) = 7000 Years (from 10000 B.C. to 3000 B.C.)...divided by... 7 Years of Revelation = 1000 Years

(God is adjusting the Earth's Pole, in 33 Days, this is a precise measurement, recorded in our Earth's Sun (8/21 to 9/23))
The tidal effect of the planets is weak and does not significantly affect the shape of the Sun. The Sun rotates faster at its equator than at its poles. This differential rotation is caused by convective motion due to heat transport and the Coriolis force due to the Sun's rotation. In a frame of reference defined by the stars, the rotational period is approximately 25.6 days at the equator and 33.5 days at the poles. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun

When God brought the Primate into Perfection in 3000 B.C. (as the Mayan Calendar Records), that is the Age of the Fifth Sun. The Fifth Sun will last until the Events of Revelation, which begins with 33 Days, when God disturbs the Earth's Sun, as is recorded in the Prophecy of Fatima.

After 3000 B.C., God revealed that he would not flood the earth anylonger like he had in 10000 B.C. ... ... ... ... However, it was not until 2000 B.C. that God began to touch the Constellation's Belt, and to reveal his intentions of disturbing the Earth's Sun (as is recorded in Jacob's Troubles or in the Glacial and Magnetic Field Records of the Earth). Then from 2000 B.C., God repeated the pattern 2000 years later at the birth of Christ, then 2000 years later God repeated the pattern again. (Nostradamus was a Son of Man and God disturbed the Earth's Sun ... the same for Edward Leedskalnin when he left the Nazi Party, most likely a murder God debuffed). Because God based the Prophecy of Fatima on a Son of Man, we can throw those values out and invalidate them. That Means God has a likelyhood based on Intelligent Design of his interests to disturb the Earth's Sun over 6 months in 2017, based on the 2000 Year Interval Observances of Fatima/Ishtar's Prophecy of bringing Mankind into Perfection.

The Hopi prophecy talks of us having Four Worlds, with the Fifth World about to emerge from the ashes of the Fourth, the timing signified by Nine Signs: 5thworld.com/Paradigm/Postings/!Expectations/Hopi%20Prophecy.htm

The coming of white-skinned men, who take land that is not theirs and who strike their enemies with thunder (guns)
The coming of spinning wheels filled with voices (covered wagons)
A strange beast like a buffalo but with long horns that overruns the land in large numbers (cattle)
The land is crossed by snakes of iron (railroad tracks)
The land is crossed by a giant spider's web (power lines)
The land is crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun (mirages on asphalt and concrete roads)
The sea turns black, killing many living things (oil spills)
Many youth, who wear their hair long like our people, come to the tribal nations to learn our ways and wisdom (hippies)
A dwelling-place in the heavens, above the Earth, falls with a great crash, appearing as a blue star (future demise of a space station?)

The Age of the Fourth Sun ended in 33,000 B.C. when Jesus fell from Heaven (Four Heads, Four Wings). We are in the Age of the Fifth Sun, and this age is projected to end on 9/23/2017 (Matching the Hopi Prophecy and Nine Mayan Gods of the Night for the month of September). What they describ is the Nibiru/Nemesis in our Earth's Sun followed by the Nibiru/Rainbow and Area of Effect Tetrahedron which covers a great area of space. The Planet Earth is called the Blue Star because God is bring Mankind into Perfection, (Nibiru is White, compare this to the earth's moon or the overall process). Love and Blessings. (the level of force is good, we'll have to do this again soon, a portion of all mass murder reported in the news locally or globally is a result of using force against me).
edit on 12-4-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The Origins of Fatima's Prophecy (Jesus!)

energy-tesla.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The vernal point currently resides at the 3/4 point (270°) in its cycle, making the vernal axis exactly perpendicular to the galactic axis, thus creating a perfect cross in the ecliptic--the Erect Holy Cross. This exact precessional cross occurred in July of 1998. I generally round this date to 2000 A.D. to simplify discussion. upfirst.com/changingzodiacsigns.htm

C8Q77
The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

(From 33000 B.C. to 10000 B.C., God finished the Constellation's Belt ... God finished moving the Planet Mars Further Away, and the Planet Jupiter Closer, those figures specifically against the Galactic Plane is 33 Degrees. (God disturbed the Earth's Two Moon System)) ... ... ... ... God began to disturb the Constellation's Belt around 2000 B.C., 2000 years later, God acted out Fatima with the Birth of Jesus, that parallels the Fatima's Prophecy (Ishtar) of bringing Mankind into Perfection in 2000 Year Intervals, since that time, of Jesus Birth the Vernal Point (Vernal Equinox), was at 33 Degrees, and the cross is complete by the time we reach the 33 Days in which God will complete his disturbance of the Constellation's Belt he began at the birth of Jesus.

33 Degrees for Vernal Point
33 Degrees for Mars and Jupiter
33 Degrees for Earth's Sun
(33 Days for/to Pole Shift or Earth's Sun Activation, Leo to Virgo or 8/21/2017 to 9/23/2017)

(God may or may not disturb the Earth's Pole, and change the location of the 33rd Parallel which the Mandrid Cross Alignment USA, of the Solar Eclipse that touches on 8/21/2017 ... ... ... ... Jesus never went below the 33rd Parallel, in reality, Jesus always remained almost dead on the 33rd Parallel, I believe that is important, so the Pole Shift of Tropic of Cancer to 27 Degrees is not a best answer atm, so we must keep watch for what Nostradamus is indicating, in the overall view of everything)

Two Concurrent Prophecies about Jesus for 2017 (tied to fatima)

nuwaupianism.com... s-as-malachi-york-taught

9700 B.C. Creation of Sphinx = 1997 Turin Shroud Fire = 97 Years from 1917 Prophecy of Fatima to 2014 Flight 370

(100 Anniversary of Fatima Prophecy is a less correct answer, because it is not a 2000 Year Interval from 2000 B.C. when God revealed his interest at that time and then again 2000 years later with Jesus's Birth)

Prophecy of Jesus 1 = 30 Years of Prayer, then 3 Years of Ministry (Jesus has a big footprint in the Judgment)

LUKE 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed ) the son of Joseph, which was [the son] of Heli,
LUKE 22:34 And he said, I tell thee, Peter, the cock shall not crow this day, before that thou shalt thrice deny that thou knowest me.

Flight 370 March + 3 Years = April of 2017 (Birth Month to Crucifixion Month)

Prophecy of Jesus 2 = May 13 to October 13, with 33 Days from 8/21 to 9/23

MATTHEW 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
MATTHEW 12:41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas [is] here.

33000 B.C. to 10000 B.C., God established Nineveh in Genesis and Quantified the Constellation's Belt (ending with Leo and the Sphinx). Then God calls that activity for a memorial from May to October in relative intrevals, ending with the resolution of INRI for 33 Days (following the pattern of 14 Dynasties) (Before the Activity was Quantified, we can view several other conclusions as correct before this period of shifting like from feb. to nov., nonetheless)

(God does not have to react at all before the 33 Days of 8/21 to 9/23, the legal reason God has is the expendure of energy following INRI (Inc*Rape*Mur) of the Son of Man and God has clearly reacted with Nostradamus and Edward Leedskalnin ... ... ... ... so we must keep watch that being said ... ... ... ... for 33 Days I will most likely have a resurrected body and the black satellite, God may or may not give the the Black K. Satellite for the length of 7 years and then 5 months, I can make the assumption that I will based on Judas and the unique situation of his salvation not begin based on the body of Jesus, for the purpose of Jesus's Body (today that means the Sign of Divorce, God is not offering anymore payment for sin, so God does not want to keep killing in my name, like he does with the ethnic people in our nightly walks, or with the chemical and electrical treatment, including state sponsored incest relationships) (best thing to do is continue to keep these people on the attack and afford assisted suicide until the people are prepared to respond to this public threat officially, I'll be around today) Love and Blessings. (You are still using ethnic people to commit suicide by using force against me, so are you entitled to a sign or a vision, the answer is no).
edit on 13-4-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
why do they call it fatima? didnt they see virgin mary?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xbeta

The supernatural Apparitions and the sun miracles took place in the surroundings of the town of Fatima in South Portugal, not so far from the coast of the Atlantic ocean.

This occurred along summer and fall of 1916 when the three little children saw an Angel speaking to them, but on May of 1917 the Holy Virgin Mary Appeared to them.

The town probably was called in that way many centuries ago during the Moors occupation of the country after the daughter of Mohammed, when Portugal was ruled by Muslim Caliphas.

Our lady of Fatima is just a title that pertains to the Virgin Mary to remember thimese events.

Our Lady of Fatima

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/13/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: xbeta
why do they call it fatima? didnt they see virgin mary?

Modern Mount Baker formed during and since the last ice age, which ended about 15,000 years ago. Lava flows from the summit vent erupted between 30,000 and 10,000 years ago and, during the final stages of edifice construction, blocky pyroclastic flows poured down most of the volcano's drainages...................Mount Baker. A cinder cone that formed 9,800 years ago in Schriebers Meadow produced a widespread tephra layer, and lava flows that reached the Baker River. pubs.usgs.gov/fs/2000/fs059-00/

Mount Baker is located in the top point in washington USA. Petroglyph is located on the bottom point in vantage, washington USA. The Petroglyph says "33" (on both sides), followed by a picture of "Marduk versus Tiamat". In Short that means Jesus Fell from Heaven between 33000 B.C. and 10000 B.C. to complete Constellation Leo in the Constellation's Belt. The Precise time this event was completed was 9700 B.C. when the Sphinx was created, the entire time line is clearly indicated. (33000 B.C. God disturbs the Constellation's Belt, and in 33 Days God finishes the action at the end of time, echoed at the end of each of the 14 Dynasties in the Gospel ).

A Venus figurine is any Upper Paleolithic statuette portraying a woman..............Most of them date from the Gravettian period (26,000–21,000 years ago), but examples exist as early as the Venus of Hohle Fels, which dates back at least 35,000 years to the Aurignacian, and as late as the Venus of Monruz, from about 11,000 years ago in the Magdalenian. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_figurines

33000 B.C. to 10000 B.C. after God completed Jesus's Fall from Heaven (God completing his measurement in the new universe for the gospel's program). Then 7000 Years began, counting down to 3000 B.C. the creation of the Homosapien. Several Goddesses from Egypt and Babylon, since God used them for 14 Dynasty reigns. Simply put, that is Isthar's Prophecy of Perfection, completed at the end of time. As we come closer to the present INRI (Incest/Rape/Murder), becomes mankinds sin with the Sons of Man. "Fatima is a reference to the Venus Figurines" (since INRI has become more of a preference with mankind).

"The Black Dahlia" was a nickname posthumously given to Elizabeth Short(July 29, 1924 – c. January 15, 1947). She was an American woman who was murdered in Los Angeles, California in 1947. Because her corpse was mutilated and cut in half, her case became highly publicized.

She told friends that he had written to propose marriage while he was recovering from injuries from a plane crash in India. She accepted his offer, but Gordon died in a second crash on August 10, 1945, less than a week before Japan's surrender ended World War II.

A document in the Los Angeles County district attorney's files titled "Movements of Elizabeth Short Prior to June 1, 1946" states that Short was in Florida and Massachusetts from September 1943 through the early months of 1946 and gives a detailed account of her living and working arrangements during this period.

On the morning of January 15, 1947, Elizabeth Short's naked body was found in two pieces on a vacant lot on the west side of South Norton Avenue midway between Coliseum Street and West 39th Street (at 34.0164°N 118.333°W) in Leimert Park, Los Angeles. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Dahlia

8/21/2017 to 9/23/2017 for 33 Days. The Events of Roswell is another rendition of Fatima's Prophecy, so it is the nature of the hyperdimensional energies involved that has compelled man to act this out. (INRI, Ethnic Suicide with me most notable with me in our nightly walks, and as an extension of this activity Live's Don't Matter campaigns promoting suicide and global terrorism ... to purify generational sin from mankind to solicit the sign of divorce, specifically that is genetic dan, not the jews, and the nations with no favor) (Euthanasia of the Problem, God addresses with the "Ensign of Nations" according to Isaiah, when God resolves INRI, surrounding this 33 Days, because that is true, INRI removes any legal right to any formal signs or visions before this time, that includes Fatima's Recurring Prophecy, so we have to keep watch)

Unsolved Joseph MOZYNSKI Murders

www.youtube.com...

(Left = Joseph Mozynski, to the Right = William Brazel from Roswell UFO Incident)

1. June 11, 1930: Grocer Joseph MOZYNSKI parks with Catherine MAY (19) along a “lover´s lane” in College Point near Queens. A stranger approches the car, shoots Joe dead without a word of warning and rapes Catherine. He then walks her to a trolley stop and puts her on a homebound car, handing her a note, which reads: “Joseph Mozynski 3X3-X-097”.
2. June 13, 1930: A letter reaches a local newspaper: “Kindly print this letter in your paper for Mozyeski's friends: "CC-NY ADCM-Y16a- DQR-PA...241 PM6 Queens. By doing this you may save their lives. We do not want any more shooting unless we have to.”
3. June 14, 1930: Another letter brands MOZYNSKI “a dirty rat”. Providing a concise description of the murder gun and ammunition, for purposes of verification, the letter closes with a warning that "14 more of Mozynski's friends will join him" if the crucial documents were not delivered.
4. June 17, 1930: A local newspaper receives a letter with two spent cartridges and a note describing “V-5 SOWLEY” as “one more of MOZYNSKI´s friends” adding that “thirteen more men and one woman will go if they do not make peace with us and stop bleeding us to death”.
5. June 21, 1930: Joseph MOZYNSKI´s brother receives mailing threats from somebody trying to “secure those papers”.
Soon after New York police receives a long letter apparently from the gunman, describing himself as an agent of an anti communist group, “Red Diamond of Russia”, proclaiming, "the last document, N.J. 4-3-44 returned to us the 19 at 9 p.m. My mission is ended. There is no further cause for worry."
Indeed there was no further trace of the phantom. crimezzz.net/serialkillers/A/3X.php

1. 33000 B.C. to 10000 B.C. (9700 B.C. for the Creation of the Sphinx)
2. 9/11/2001 + 16 Years (1600 Furlongs of Rev. 14:20) to 9/23/2017 (Matching the Unarius UFO Group's Claim)
3. 14 Dynasties translated into 14 Presidencies of the USA as a marker, or from Edward Leedskalnin to Antichrist at Present
4. Primates are Given 5 Digits (around 33000 B.C.), ending with the Homosapien 5000 Years Ago
5. Ninth Planet Nibiru in our Earth's Sun, REUNION, for Mars, Earth's Lost Moon

Clear Cut. God wants the Antichrist to provide some initiative for the movements that will afford euthanasia to Genetic Dan. That means it does not have a legal right to have any positions of public authority, I will use euthanasia relative to public gatherings, for the law. Relative to my going to and from the public parks I intend to educate the public to some degree, based on God's accommodation for this process. This can last for 33 Days or for all 7 years, as an extension of God's Mercies. (Being with the expression of God's Interests, the focal point of attention will be me - Globally, accordingly.
edit on 14-4-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tbchugs

is that black dahlia?

it always catches my attention since fatma is my middle name give at birth. hard to believe there is a town like that in portugal..or they still used it when incident happened.
edit on 14-4-2017 by xbeta because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2017 by xbeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xbeta

Dear xbeta,

Don't you realize that there is something not working very well in the way of thinking and posting of tbchugs?.

There is No clear link in between your question and his kind of answer to you, it is easy to see that by just giving a good glance to all the mambo Jambo he has posted.

There is no relation what so ever between The apparition of Fatima, the petroglyphs of Mount Baker, the Rosewell incident and the horrible crime of Black Daghlia.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/14/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
It so many secrets that one day will be told about the divine feminine reality behind the Marian (Magdalene and Virgin) apparitions that appeared in the late 19th and early 20th century in Southern Europe.

We’ve been softened up for some of this information through the Rennes le Château and surrounding mysteries by some of the occult orders and all the esoteric information surrounding that.

The world was and still is hungry for the revelations of these mysteries.

Alas, they will be revealed soon but always keep in mind the best approach is self development.

The secrets are inside you

Time
WillTell

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: xbeta
a reply to: tbchugs

is that black dahlia?

it always catches my attention since fatma is my middle name give at birth. hard to believe there is a town like that in portugal..or they still used it when incident happened.

frontiers-of-anthropology.blogspot.com...

And this means also that the Saharan rock art "Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings" maps indicate a very old but regular and repeated shipping routearound the Cape of Good Hope inthe Last Ice Age Age of Discovery, when the early precursors of Columbus and Vasco da Gama were making their own voyages of discovery out of Altlantis, leaving evidence of their former existance in the much later Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings via the Portolan charts. (The Saharan Rock art maps also include the suggested earliest copies for maps of Atlantis and other places, plus astronomical observations from 15000 years ago and before, all of this knowledge later inherited by the historical Egyptians). frontiers-of-anthropology.blogspot.com/2014/02/maps-of-ancient-sea-kings-stone-atlas.html

ACTS 20:1 And after the uproar was ceased, Paul called unto [him] the disciples, and embraced [them], and departed for to go into Macedonia.
ACTS 20:2 And when he had gone over those parts, and had given them much exhortation, he came into Greece,
ACTS 20:3 And [there] abode three months. And when the Jews laid wait for him, as he was about to sail into Syria, he purposed to return through Macedonia.

The Last Time, the gospel talks about Fatima's Prophecy is not Jesus, it ends up being the Apostle Paul:

1. Sign of Divorce = City of Philadelphia (Revelation) and Portugal (Fatima Prophecy) = 30 Degrees Parallel
2. City of Atlantis = New Mandrid Faultline, Missouri Solar Eclipse Alignment and "Minoan/Crete" = 33 Degrees Parallel

Spain was likely near the City of Atlantis original location, whereever that was. The Apostle Paul was in the same Area of Minoan (modern day Crete) when the gospel references the Prophecy of Fatima and 33 Days, the last time it does that, before revelation. What we see here is the language of Pole Shift observed by God making declarations about Fatima/Ishtar Prophecy of finishing the perfection of man in the judgment.

Lunar Eclipse - May 16, 59 A.D.
Lunar Eclipse - October 9, 59 A.D.
Solar Eclipse - October 13, 60 A.D.

Surrounding the birth of Jesus in 6 B.C. we see the same pattern. This would be a few years before the Apostle Paul is put to death.

The Apostle Paul is recorded as being put to death around 65 A.D. to 67 A.D. about Seven Years from something that identified with Fatima's Prophecy. Paralleling the Antichrist, in revelation, "Seven Years to Confirm the Covenant according to Daniel", then Death in Revelation 11. Acts 26:20-22, Paul is compared to Moses (Antichrist) in compelling the Nations to Repent. Love and Blessings. (God made a Seven Year declaration about his mercies, "Mars" as described with Mars, that includes the Expedition Off World (Flight 370), INRI Resolution (Black Knight Satellite), and the Higgs Boson (Overspreading of Abomination) (INRI invalidates all Signs, so let me make this clear, if god has to kill one of those kinds for using force against me that is not a sin, neither is the daily allowance for sin in the process of living, that means if I spill coffee on my shirt, their kinds are put to death the same...Paul was guilty of sin, I am not, you are guilty of causing me suffering and pain to justify your pleasure, that is a big difference as we continue to see what is necessary)
edit on 27-4-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the Light
Dear readers,

For the ones of you that want to go deeper in the discussion of what actually happened in Fatima, the facts not irresponsible speculations and want to read here in ATS the exact known versions of the Secret:

We are analyzing the exact texts of the letters of Sister Lucia Dos Santos of 1941 containing the three parts of Fatima secret in a thread on the Paranormality forum.

We are also checking the press reports of 1917 about the Apparitions and Sun miracles, and written accounts of many witnesses that were Interrogated along decades on what happened in Cova da iria a century ago.

Please check it at

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

thundergodblog.com...
www.ancient-code.com...

2000 Year Intrevals for the Prophecy of Fatima (2000 B.C., 0 B.C., 2000 A.D.), with a 100 Year Observance for the Body of Jesus, this translates into:

100 Years = May 13 to October 13 Beginning of Sequence, and August 21 to September 23 End of Sequence, at the 2000 Year Intrevals

subharanjangupta.wordpress.com...
www.sherm39.com...

100 Years is a measurement of Sirius's Shifting as we observe it. 1917 to 2017. (Which should resonate with May 13 to Oct. 13 in 1917, and then 33 Days in 2017 at the end of 100 Years (Aug. 21 to Sept. 23). We can also see the 70 Years from the Roswell UFO Incident in 1947 to 2017, highlighted in red.

(100 Years, May 13 to Oct 13 Beginning, and Aug 21 to Sept 23 Ending)

allstarroundup.com...
www.phantomsandmonsters.com...

(After God established the Constellation's Belt/SEAL and placed Nibiru in our Earth's Sun, he established behavior as a reminder of his Covenant. (Nibiru is another name for Rainbow/Covenant). The Behavior God Ordained lasts until God reacts to disturb the Constellation's Belt/SEAL at the end of time, and it will follow this cycle of 100 years that ends in 33 Days, right until the moment God decides to euthanize mankind for Incest/Rape/Murder, or when that is resolved in ethn**/Genetic Dan euthanasia, God will being to use Nibiru in our earth's sun for 7 Years)

(God Finished the Constellation's Belt/SEAL from 33000 B.C. to 10000 B.C., then God used Nibiru/Fatima to bring Mankind under the authority of the Gospel's Program for 7000 Years, fast forward today. God will decide if man is given 7 years to come under the Authority of the Gospel's Program with regard to the Sign of Divorce) (Two Tetrahedrons are in view, first is Mars, and that tetrahedron is connected to the Pleiades and the Constellations Belt/SEAL, that is what you will see for 33 Days. When INRI is resolved, then the Second Tetrahedron will be activated for 7 years, that is the Nibiru Rainbow from our Earth's Sun, the Area of Effect, and our Earth's Moon)

(INRI, as I've said, you will keep pleasuring yourselves with the Antichrist until the moment you are put to death or until the moment you do not have that option anylonger. After 33 Days, when INRI is resolved, if you are not put to death, then we'll see if you keep hurting me until you are put to death, so you don't need to have any mercy from God for 7 years, only the Sign of Divorce at best, and euthanasia. Its too early to see how this conflict is resolved as you keep hurting me, and pleasuring yourselves with me until euthanasia becomes imminent) (We'll talk more about euthanasia soon, back to topic)

Elisa: The Documentary www.youtube.com...

unifiedfractalfield.com...

(Sagittarius, near the Center of our Galaxy, serves as a choke point to denote the association between the SEAL and the Pleiades, in Pink (Based on Nibiru/Seven Rays Activity). That is where these Signals are being recorded from SETI, based in INRI, that is all you will receive before you are put to death in 33 Days is anther WOW SIGNAL!, nothing more..............Paralleling that..............The Process of the Solar Eclipse serves as a choke point to denote the association between Nibiru in our Sun, and our Earth's Moon association to the Dark Matter Network (Lunar Light), so it is the Solar Eclipse and (Earth Aurora) Light Banding or Photon Belt relative to the Earth) Love and Blessings (so far no more than 100 negro bodies have been euthanized based on using force against me, so there is intelligent design, so you need to hurt me more, so that is back in 2014, right now, the level of force is good, so you could have 100 dead negros or other ethics over the next few days, so, I'll create opportunity, as we continue to see what is necessary i1112.photobucket.com...)
edit on 16-5-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join