It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A century Ago Radiant Angel of Peace at Portugal appeared to three Children shepherds

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Be advised that this event has many documented witnesses and proofs that it was real…

Reading the book by Jacques Vallee the UFOligist, the Invisible College, he says some of the phenomenon that happened resembles an alien experience of today.

Though this event was much more than any alien experience in that some people literally saw the sun move!

After five consecutive appearances from May 13 1917, to September 13, at the final one on October 13 there were thousands of witnesses to these extraordinary events.

I personally believe that the Spiritual Body of Light associated with Mary and Mary Magdalene ascended to this earth in the early 20th century and even the famous Rennes Le Château mystery has something to do with the Fatima events.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: The angel of light
A century Ago Radiant Angel of Peace at Portugal appeared to three Children shepherds

"Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true." - Demosthenes

Yet the greater part of our daily actions are the result of hidden motives which escape our observation (Gustave Le Bon). Given we cannot prove self-deceit on witnesses no longer alive, what hidden motives drove you to quote Demosthenes in this thread?

I sometimes find myself guilty in attacking the Christian faith but always find myself going back to the video below to witness a man with more faith than a thousand of me. When he claimed he had been to the mountain top, I believe him. So I have to keep reminding myself that anyone from any faith can reach enlightenment. Its just a matter of doing.

If I have made wrong assumptions on your motives, please forgive me, it is just one of my many failings

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

a reply to: tbchugs

Excuse me , when you refer to Jesus in your so extense reply are you talking about the Historic Jesus of Nazareth , who lived in Palestine around 7 BC to 33 AD? Under the name of Joshua Bar Joseph ?

I just want to be sure we are taking in the same context, since the ideas you have expressed look completely unorthodox about what the Christian traditions and the Historians said about his teachings and facts.

I don't recognize where are coming the assumptions you are here bringing, what are the sources of your claims?

What is the connection of all that stuff and the apparitions of Fatima , Portugal, occurred in 1916 and 1917?

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

(Commentary in Parenthesis) Jesus Committed no crime or act of treason? Most people will agree, until they read the statement where Jesus said it would of been better of Judas had not been born, then they said, well then it is clear. Jesus was a heretic as the bible records, guilty of murder (same is true for "Bar Jesus")...............When God uses a Sentient Intelligence, it is created with no sin against God that is the purpose of the usage (where as an angel either fallen or risen will have sin against God, that is the purpose of their creation (there are no angels in heaven), because there is no sin, God views the Sentient Intelligent as an element of Jesus's Faith that is attributed to God. (But because God deals with equal potential, the argument is not presented to man, save for a few instances such as INRI (Inc*Rape*Mur), where God is not obligated to respond to rebuke sin, as a result of your sins against the son of man, no declarations of the gospel's law are made to that effect)

(In short when you blow out the brains of Nguyen Van Lem (First Resurrection of Antichrist), nothing happens, no euthanasia. But when you blew out the brains of Edward Leedskalnin, then the Prophecy of Fatima was revealed as an intelligent design of God's Activities leading to 33 Days as we've discussed. (The Antichrist Confirms the Covenant, so he is in essence the Body of Jesus in God's Eyes, and to some effect a Levite, although Joseph does not give a written law, a Sentient Intelligence is used to remove a conflict of interest with God ............ don't get me wrong, as you've seen if you keep using their kinds to cause me suffering and pain, you will see corpses, for exceeding god's law, or if I act to remove the suffering you cause, then you will see corpses ............... the point being the freewill argument is being exemplified, when God chooses to react or not react, in certain ways, that is only possible with a sentient intelligence, under the gospel's law)

On April 7, 1912 Leedskalnin arrived in New York City. After looking for suitable work at the East Coast till August, he relocated to the Pacific Northwest, which experienced a lumbering boom. On June 5, 1917 he filled in his draft registration in Oregon stating that he was self-employed and engaged in ax-handle manufacturing. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Leedskalnin

This collection of intellectuals and eccentric patriots believed it was necessary to return to some mythical German past in order to unite all the peoples of Germany behind the war. In the immediate shock of the defeat and revolutions of 1918-1919, the Thule Society became even more insistent that Germany's rebirth must come through spiritual and symbolic manifestations. bc.edu/bc_org/avp/cas/his/CoreArt/prop/ns_thule.html

Immediately after Edward Leedskalnin was executed, the Prophecy of Fatima began, but God did not intend to kill the Son of Man at that time, so they were blinded and he ended up in the USA as God prepared the transfer his interests to the USA with the Sign of Divorce, naturally this followed the holocausting of the jews to the usa. So we can clearly see the dilemma, of God having to respond to INRI with the Sons of Man, and that is not present with the Antichrist (So it is as I've said, ethinc murder/suicide, is of no value with God, there is no right to live for these people, and God has to offer no direct form of chastisement, either a few corpses and blindness, and they ethnics go away, based on your interests to do so, now, there also does not have to be a seven year period or a sign of divorce, you can just die with no warning or indication of god's mercies, and all of that is true, just as I've said. However right now, we must look forward to the euthanasia of genetic dan that god illustrated with the sign of divorce after 33 days of passage to mark the pole shift, just as I've said. No answer is acceptable between man and god beyond the gospel's law, based in INRI and god's expenditures of energy, you could easily have nothing and 5 months will begin, but it is as I've said, God has less of an interest for the sign of divorce as you kill, but there is still some interest, as we reach the climax of murder/suicide with the antichrist.

ACTS 13:5 And when they were at Salamis, they preached the word of God in the synagogues of the Jews: and they had also John to [their] minister.
ACTS 13:6 And when they had gone through the isle unto Paphos, they found a certain sorcerer, a false prophet, a Jew, whose name [was] Barjesus:
ACTS 13:7 Which was with the deputy of the country, Sergius Paulus, a prudent man; who called for Barnabas and Saul, and desired to hear the word of God.
ACTS 13:8 But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation ) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.

(Remember you are guilty of calling Jesus a murderer based on his reply to Judas) (In addition to not acknowledging global ethnic suicide, in various forms based on using any measure of force against me (I am created without sin, but an angel is created with sin, in god's eyes) King David (Three Resurrection in New Testament as Stephen/Barnabas (Barabbas)/John), is an Angel of the Lord, and therefore a Levite, not a member of Joseph, so God called refers to him as "Bar Jesus" (took up the cross of Jesus), to reprove the gentiles in the transition from the old to new testament (from intercession with the chruch to remaining unequally yolked with no respect of persons through the faucet of the law) .......... not because God intended King David to give a Written Law...............For that reason also, instead of calling the churches unclean, God says Aaron's Son eleazar or elymas is unclean.

edit on 25-3-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
After five consecutive appearances from May 13 1917, to September 13, at the final one on October 13 there were thousands of witnesses to these extraordinary events.

I personally believe that the Spiritual Body of Light associated with Mary and Mary Magdalene ascended to this earth in the early 20th century and even the famous Rennes Le Château mystery has something to do with the Fatima events.

(the title of head of priesthood went to Aaron, until it is given to Joseph to confirm the covenant by reason of the lord's body, otherwise, joseph is not a priest tribe, for that reason also when God divided his interest in the transition of the testaments judah took the title of head of the priesthood (remember that was disputed with King David, so God announced his three resurrections in one way or another to resolve the gospel's law during this transition (1 Samuel 15:17/2 Samuel 24:13) (Three Resurrection to Resolve God's Interests in each of the Testaments, right now at present, its emphasis on murder/suicide as a result of your sin, since an angel either risen or fallen is created with sin, in reality this takes the expression of ethnic murder/suicide exactly as the gospel has predicted with the four genetic lines and globally, until death, when you kill to reveal the sign of divorce beyond god's willingness to do so with the lord's body and the initial expression, when that happens, otherwise, it is murder/suicide between the Antichrist and Humanity, death before 5 months with no warning and no possibility of repentance, given god's expenditure of energy with INRI, in your murder/suicide (so from 9/11/2001 when you are faced with murder/suicide between the son of man and man, to 8/21 or 9/23 when God answer INRI to finish the law, as we've said, "unarius" coined it 16000 or 16 years from 2001 to 33 days)

Rennes-le-Château is mysterious in the sense that it has been cut off from the march of time and has barely changed over the last few centuries.

From 1209, for some 40 years, on the express orders of Pope Innocent III, an, 'extermination occurred on so vast, so terrible a scale, it may well constitute the first case of genocide in modern European history.'

The agents of the massacre were an army of some 30,000 knights and foot-soldiers from Northern Europe.

Their victims: almost the entire 'Cathari' or Albigensian population of the Languedoc region of what is today southern France.
bibliotecapleyades.net/merovingians/merovingios_renneschateau02.htm

The Roanoke Colony, also known as the Lost Colony, was established on Roanoke Island in what is today's Dare County, North Carolina. It was a late 16th-century attempt by Queen Elizabeth I to establish a permanent English settlement in North America. The colony was founded by Sir Walter Raleigh. The colonists disappeared during the Anglo-Spanish War, three years after the last shipment of supplies from England. Their disappearance gave rise to the nickname "The Lost Colony." There is no conclusive evidence as to what happened to the colonists. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roanoke_Colony

1. Crusaders (Autonomous Aghlabid dynasty (Muslim Crusaders factreal.wordpress.com/2010/02/12/muslim-crusades-started-four-centuries-before-the-western-crusades/) in Tunisia) (Euthanasia of Genetic Dan, no Legal Right to Live on Display)
2. Rennes Le Chateau (Euthanasia of Genetic Dan, no Legal Right to Live on Display)
3. Roanoke Colony (Euthanasia of Genetic Dan, no Legal Right to Live on Display)
4. City of Philadelphia USA (Euthanasia of Genetic Dan, no Legal Right to Live on Display)

400 year intervals, which took place around 4 times in total, ending with the present. God's interests in contending with your sin was exceeded, and he illustrated your legal right to live under the gospel's law. Today your expectation is the limited Geographic area of the City of Philadelphia in the USA. Surrounding this 7 year period, in which you will strive to obtain the sign of divorce for the exodus of 5 months paralleling noah. (so you will not prevail at all against me (pain for pain, death for death that is what you see now), and god does not have to make that apparent, due to some special circumstances, but we will see what is necessary, when we reach the next level in god's interests soon, at the end of time)
edit on 25-3-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Bunch of bullpucky

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend

"Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true." - Demosthenes

Yet the greater part of our daily actions are the result of hidden motives which escape our observation (Gustave Le Bon).

Agreed, especially in the self-unaware.

Given we cannot prove self-deceit on witnesses no longer alive,

We do not need to 'prove' anything.
Psychology is the same whether millennia ago, or today.
If someone, ever, claims to witness that which is physically, logically impossible, the natural and best theory in explanation would be Demosthenes quote.
To assume/believe that this one actually witnessed the impossible, takes another emotionally needy 'believer'.

what hidden motives drove you to quote Demosthenes in this thread?

None at all.
I quoted it because it was the best theory/explanation for the 'observed phenomenon' from a scientific/philosophical Perspective.
I offered some insight into human psychology, for the benefit of any capable of understanding it.

I sometimes find myself guilty in attacking the Christian faith

Xtian 'belief', Xtian tradition, Xtian dogma... perhaps, but 'Faith' is very different than egoic intellectual 'beliefs'.
Yes, one can transcend 'ego/beliefs' to become Enlightened/Love (all 'religions' have their mystics), but one has also transcended the 'religion' at that time.
Love heals (a 'belief infection').

If I have made wrong assumptions on your motives

My motive was altruistic and enjoyable, to share truth, wisdom, experience beyond the common pale.
Perhaps to initiate some self-exploration/Knowledge, some food for thought.

Nothing more than that. *__-

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Yet the greater part of our daily actions are the result of hidden motives which escape our observation (Gustave Le Bon).

Agreed, especially in the self-unaware.

Given we cannot prove self-deceit on witnesses no longer alive,

We do not need to 'prove' anything.
Psychology is the same whether millennia ago, or today.
If someone, ever, claims to witness that which is physically, logically impossible, the natural and best theory in explanation would be Demosthenes quote.
To assume/believe that this one actually witnessed the impossible, takes another emotionally needy 'believer'.

what hidden motives drove you to quote Demosthenes in this thread?

None at all.
I quoted it because it was the best theory/explanation for the 'observed phenomenon' from a scientific/philosophical Perspective.
I offered some insight into human psychology, for the benefit of any capable of understanding it.

I sometimes find myself guilty in attacking the Christian faith

Xtian 'belief', Xtian tradition, Xtian dogma... perhaps, but 'Faith' is very different than egoic intellectual 'beliefs'.
Yes, one can transcend 'ego/beliefs' to become Enlightened/Love (all 'religions' have their mystics), but one has also transcended the 'religion' at that time.
Love heals (a 'belief infection').

If I have made wrong assumptions on your motives

My motive was altruistic and enjoyable, to share truth, wisdom, experience beyond the common pale.
Perhaps to initiate some self-exploration/Knowledge, some food for thought.

Nothing more than that. *__-

Thank you nameless for your detailed explanation. I did indeed misread you, my apoligies. When I read the ops thread I immediatly thought of the mystical side of Buddhism. Some of which is examined in the documentary "The Oracle" below. The best explanation for observed phenomenon (mystical side of Buddhism) from a scientific/philosophical perspective is that our ego is all there is, that the spiritual world is a figment of delusional thought. It doesn't exist.

But if the spiritual world has touched me personally does that mean I am delusional because I cannot give others empirical evidence to prove my beliefs. So I see Demosthenes quote or Occams razor, a cop out. Yes it might prove right 99% of the time, but couldn't the real magic in our earthly existance, exist within the shadows, the 1%.

So I give the Angel of Portugal the benefit of the doubt. Its our everyday reality I question.

Love.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Thank you nameless for your detailed explanation. I did indeed misread you, my apoligies.

Certainly no apologies necessary! It's not as if we have any 'choice'! *__-

The best explanation for observed phenomenon... from a scientific/philosophical perspective is that our ego is all there is,

Ego = thought.
Thought is dualistic.
'Thought' is, also, constructed from the same basic stuff as everything else in existence, Mind/Consciousness! The quantum probability wave field, "undifferentiated potential" that needs to be perceived from a particular Perspective to be Known/experienced at all!
Because all is Mind, not anything is as 'solid' as it appears, that is a phenomenon of magnification.
From far enough away, it seems solid, from close enough, it's all information waves!
So, Reality is 'make-believe', a 'hologram/imaginary' structure.
Thus 'believing' any of it, is insanity! Therein lies delusion!

that the spiritual world is a figment of delusional thought.

It is 'delusional' only if you 'believe' it! Otherwise, it is just dualistic 'narrative' that we witness. *__-

It doesn't exist.

Everything exists!
In one context or another, everything exists is the new heuristic.
Debating the Reality of anything is just re-inventing the wheel... again.
If one questions the 'reality' of something, access the Perspective where it is 'obvious'!
Thought is a feature of Reality, it is perceived (what exists is perceived; what is perceived, exists!), thus that purple unicorn of our 'imagination' also exists, in/as 'thought' (context).

But if the spiritual world has touched me personally does that mean I am delusional because I cannot give others empirical evidence to prove my beliefs.

There are those who would think so.
First, why would you need to 'prove/validate' your beliefs to others?
Just so happens that a 'belief infection' has it's own basic programming; it must be constantly defended, justified/fed and it must propagate (spread)!
The 'belief' needs to infect all who are not yet infected!
So we assume all sorts of postures, to accomplish those ends! Evangelism, at the end of a sword, for instance...
No one logically grows a 'belief', it is not a rational thing, we 'catch' them, like the flu.
Thus is 'logic' the enemy of the belief.
That is why a person's beliefs are unavailable to critical examination, the more so the stronger the 'belief'.
A 'belief' is malware of the very identity, thus a perceived threat to a 'belief' is taken as a threat to the very core of one's 'self'!
Logic is unnecessary here, just emotion anf mechanical/symptomatic behavior.
No one ever deliberately harms another unles infected with some 'belief' or other.

So I see Demosthenes quote or Occams razor, a cop out. Yes it might prove right 99% of the time, but couldn't the real magic in our earthly existance, exist within the shadows, the 1%.

Again, everything exists!
'Magic' exists.
The adepts need prove nothing, they Know, and they do not have to work for their money.
In the context of science/philosophy (neglecting all other means of Knowing) there is not anything that is 'supernatural', there is our ignorance, perhaps, and our emotional needs... At one time, a Bic lighter would have been considered 'supernatural', a 'miracle'. The context is ignorance, fiction...
All that exists is Nature/Natural, thus 'supernatural' is the stuff of fiction (context) and 'emotionalism/ego'.

So I give the Angel of Portugal the benefit of the doubt. Its our everyday reality I question.

Not sure why one would get a free pass and not the other...
It's usually those unexamined assumptions that, eventually, fail that wonderful theory (Big Bang, gravity...) (perhaps that is the attraction of dismissing the laser-like examination of assumptions/premises through Occam's Razor and the Wisdom of Demosthenes built upon them, they threaten the ego/belief structure, they threaten YOU! *__-

edit on 26-3-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Certainly fatima Sun miracles are among the best well documented paranormal events ever in the time frame they occurred, and Not as it happen today when a lot of amateur film makers send cell videos to TV shows in the subject. The photos that exist of the event were taken by professional photographers working for News papers.

please check:

www.youtube.com...

The question is not if something abnormal happened there, it is exactly what it was? Professional Astronomers use to react furiously when the people refer to have witnessed sun miracles in Marian sanctuaries, as it has happened in Conyers, Georgia, or in South America recently. The fact is that it could be a meteorological event, something atmospheric or something related with refraction and diffraction of the sun light. Also it is possible that this lights are of similar nature of the so called UFOs.

The fact is that what ever is the explanation of what causes this lights and apparent motions of the sun in the sky is Not a natural event, it is something that is extraordinary, precisely because the religious context in which it occurs.

please check:

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for your reply

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 3/27/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Thanks namelesss.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
(Prophecy of Fatima Restated)

theresilientearth.com/?q=content/new-study-adds-glacial-ice-confusion

Epistle to Henry II
This, this calculation of mine, collected from the holy writ, comes to about 4,173 years and 8 months, more or less. Because there is such a diversity of sects, I will not go beyond Jesus Christ.

I have calculated the present prophecies according to the order of the chain which contains its revolution, all by astronomical doctrine modified by my natural instinct. After a while, I found the time when Saturn turns to enter on April 7 till August 25, Jupiter on June 14 till October 7, Mars from April 17 to June 22, Venus from April 9 to May 22, Mercury from February 3 to February 24. After that, from June 1 to June 24, and from September 25 to October 16, Saturn in Capricorn, Jupiter in Aquarius, Mars in Scorpio, Venus in Pisces, Mercury for a month in Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces, the Moon in Aquarius, the Dragon's head in Libra: its tail in opposition following a conjunction of Jupiter and Mercury with a quadrature of Mars and Mercury, and the Dragon's head coinciding with a conjunction of the Sun and Jupiter. And the year without an eclipse peaceful

((Major) Magnetic Field Shifts, beginning around 4173 Years Ago)
1. 2000 B.C. (April 7 to August 25)
2. 1200 B.C. (June 14 to October 7)
3. 1 A.D. (April 17 to June 22)
4. 400 A.D. (April 9 to May 22)
5. 1200 A.D. (February 3 to February 24)
6. 1600 A.D. (June 1 to June 24)
7. 2000 A.D. (September 25 to October 16)

(It began with Birth of Jesus, and ended with the Apostle Judas left the planet around 400 A.D., 400 year intervals in which God illustrated the legal right to live with euthanasia, as we've discussed. God specifically wanted Sentient Intelligence, to illustrate the equal potential the gospel affords, is ultimately based on equal potential and not the body of jesus in god's eyes, however, for every angels both risen and fallen, they must inherit the body of jesus, that includes satan. God deliberated acted out his, "Will", to reprove man in not paying for sin in these intrevals) (Edward Leedskalnin's Minor Pole Shift of 33 Degrees to the 33 Days of 8/21/2017 to 9/23/2017 is intelligent association based on the son of man, clearly indicated by Nostradamus, relatively speaking)

Prophecy of Fatima is from May to October, what we are viewing is:

1. May to October (Jesus Crucifixion to the completion of the Earth's Moon Shift At that time) (Originally a 5 Month Cycle)
2. May to October (Apostle Judas to the Present, Expanded 400 year Intervals Set based on the Action of Jesus, 400 A.D. to Present)

2000 B.C. probably originates with Hezekiah's Pole Shift, the Earth's Sun going down and backwards 10 Degrees

1. August to September (Recorded by Nostradamus) (4000 Years Cycle)
2. August to September (8/21/2017 to 9/23/2017) (33 Days, Cycle Reduced)

Just like we've seen the Action of the Crucifixion expanded over time doubling itself, we see also, the special activity of the Earth's Sun Paralleled to a lesser degree over time. You have a few things taking place at the same time, beginning with Jesus Christ, the Earth's Moon was Moved Around, and this acted together with the Magnetic Field Shifting that has been taking place for a longer period of time. (Nostradamus is attempting to calculate the Earth's Moon Shift that Jesus started, with specific motions of the Earth's Magnetic Field, in the simplest possible terms (33 Days of Shift since Jesus to 33 Days of Shift in 2017, rather sun action, this is a long period of time following the magnetic field) Love and Blessings. (Vietnam, they first thing they would do is bleed you, and then kill you slowly and painfully, after so many times, of facing euthanasia they settled for a gun shot to the head of Nguyen Van Lem, based on his input. You will do the same action today with the Antichrist between 8/16 and 8/21, I am viewing the Constellation Division of Leo as an extension of this pattern, it may be necessary to speak over your corpse here in the usa, if that is necessary, I have the big picture in view, whatever else is not important, so we will see)
edit on 29-3-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

What are you talking about??

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
(Prophecy of Fatima Restated Volume 2)

pinterest.com/pin/565342559445725769/

alienhub.com/threads/thoughts-on-michael-horn-billy-meier.75238/page-2
1. 2000 B.C. (April 7 to August 25)
2. 1200 B.C. (June 14 to October 7)
3. 1 A.D. (April 17 to June 22)
4. 400 A.D. (April 9 to May 22)
5. 1200 A.D. (February 3 to February 24)
6. 1600 A.D. (June 1 to June 24)
7. 2000 A.D. (September 25 to October 16)
1. Earth's Sun 1600 Years to Reach Alignment
2. Planet Nine 4000 Years to Reach Alignment

1. May to October for 1600 Years then May to October for 5 Months (1917)
2. August to September for 4000 Years then August to September for 33 Days (2017)
100 Years to Complete Resonance before the Cosmic Shift (The Location of Planet Nine, leftover from the Constellations Belt that was established during the Ice Age, is described as hidden by the sun's glare). Planet Nine is described as the object of resonance, along with our Earth's Sun's Alignment to the Center of the Galaxy. (the yellow part of billy meier's gun is our sun, then, the red part is Planet Nine, its at the same angel of approach, described by the design of the dark rift in the center of our galaxy).
edit on 29-3-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
alienhub.com/threads/thoughts-on-michael-horn-billy-meier.75238/page-2

I almost can not believe your cynicism to olympicaly carryout thread drift from a topic of the fatima apparitions of 1916 and 1917, an eminent mystical Marian theme, to this one in UFO fiction novels and by quoting a website of a well known and already debunked hoax manufacturer as it is Billy Meier.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Thanks namelesss.

With Love! *__-

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
It makes sense to me a possible connection of the Third Secret (real) to the Planet X Nibiru passage as described by ancient Sumerian texts.

If not that, I would think of the possibility of alien contact Our Lady predicted to occur, may be both ways , a positive, and a negative one. After all, the angels technically are extra - terrestrial beings not from this planet.

I will not buy into "antichrist in Vatican" story that fills in the ultra-conservative blogs (who by coincidence, many are either sede-vacantist or just hate pope Francis and any reform he might try to do). Antichrist story is spelled throughout the early christianity (with Roman empire the candidate) and the Middle ages (with the Caliphate the main candidate). So why should I believe Our Lady traveled the way from heaven to here just to tell us something that filled up apocalyptic books and folklore since the time of ages that catholics couldn't afford to have a horse but knew those things in detail? (one may want to watch some historical movies to sense better the not so distant era).

Similarly, WW3 as written in Neues Europa version, is just too much publicized to be the real secret. One may read some Communist analysts (or Western ones) to see all the aspects of the war as such, and the possibilities to built classless society (communist) or to die while still free (Reagan's star wars) that would make childish any fundamentalist catholic attempt to describe Secret 3 with WW3. To know all the horrors, and also the aftermath of such a mega war, we DO NOT NEED the fundamentalist catholics to tell us that.

Having in mind the "leaked" 3 instances of St John XXIII writing of ET or meeting with ET-connected people (Adamski meeting in Vatican, alleged secret part of diary, and Castel Gandolfo landing UFO in the presence of his secretary Capovilla - all posted in detail by me in another thread), it is not that far off to think of the biggest taboo of Church and State that was and still is the ET. Now the taboo is being broken online, on TV, may be not in the best way possible.

So, ET or not ET, the Third Secret and the whole Fatima story comes to show us again, how little we know, who consider ourselves "higher than the angels" and how higher God's ways are above ours, projected on a celestial sphere with trillions of other stars...

I do not have the answer and do not pretend to have it. But after 100 years of speculation, with all options exhausted, it is a time we open ourselves to options that are not found in scholarly works of people who after all defended the status quo for so long time. Because the status quo kept them in position for so long time. While the common catholics/christians were invited to make sacrifices out of their entire lives. Just too much of a lie!

Isn't it bvetter the people in the know just tell us the real picture, as the heaven demanded in 1960, and the ways we can get out of it? If it is Nibiru after all, is there a way to board the approaching planet (between the sun and the earth at its closest contact) that according to some insiders like Bob Dean is habitable. Whatever it is, the point of not telling the people until they die, as shown in the landmark movie 2012 with St Peter's falling on the faithful while they prayed instead of run, is ill conceived one. There will be responsible people for that and the history won;t be merciful to them, even if God forgives them and they save their souls.
edit on 31-3-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Well, A communist atheistic Revolution happening in what for nine centuries was one of the most Christian nations of the world or the arrival of the genocide Hitler in the west it is not predicted in the apocalypsis at all.

You can find in the revelation of St John the beast and the false prophet, that probably refer to Roman emperors Nero or Caligula, and Heretics as Arius or Nestorius, but definitely the Marian message in Fatima it is extremely relevant for modern times and no doubt original, not a copy of anything else.

A church is only actually alive and trully apostolic when it has proven prophetic experience along its entire History, that is the seal of the presence of the Holy ghost on it.

The idea that there is no prophecy after biblical times is not stated in any place by Christ or his Apostles, it comes from the confused mind of Martin Luther who obviously was not able to prophesy about nothing, and so it was obssesed with the exclusive use of ancient scriptures as the only source of communion with God.

Now, excuse me but your claim that every intelligence that comes to earth from the outer space is an Angel of God or that there are no demons or spirits it enters in the realm of Heresy, those are not teachings that can be seriously associated with Fatima.

Now, I am not saying that there is no astronomical implications behind the accomplishment of Fatima prophecies, but not everything said concerning modern predictions on that field is serious and credible.

After all the fall of an asteroid on one of the earth oceans , called the brilliant star, it is also predicted in the minor chastisement description given by St Hildegard Von Bingen medieval visions. The point is that it is not enough to quote prophecies but to confirm that who is in behind it is really trustable.

Therefore, when behind an interpretation of these mysteries appears the name of Billy Meier, a false UfO contactee of the early 1970s, one needs to warn about a highly possible hoax of somebody coming here trying to use Fatima to gain credibility after being exposed as a fraud.

Mitchel of Nostradamus who was certainly a serious tested seer also predicts the apparition of a second sun in the horizon, from his quatrains written in the XVI century. However, many of his interpreters believe he was refering metaphorically to a nuclear explosion, not a second star in our system.

Just a year ago the same astronomers of Caltech that discovered that Pluto is actually a planetoid that is part of a cluster or belt of dwarf planets, alerted the world that by analytical computing and mathematical methods they know a planet at least the size of Uranus or Neptune is in sun orbit of 10000 earth years period beyond the current known limits of our solar system.

Please check

www.sciencemag.org...

Please we need to stop the off topic posting in This thread, the theme here is just Fatima apparitions, I am who opened it and so knows clearly what was originally created for.

Billy Meier looklike replies or any other attempt to start or follow up conversations aside the real topic are going to be reported to Moderators as thread drift or Thread hijacking ones.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 3/31/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
It makes sense to me a possible connection of the Third Secret (real) to the Planet X Nibiru passage as described by ancient Sumerian texts.
I do not have the answer and do not pretend to have it. But after 100 years of speculation, with all options exhausted, it is a time we open ourselves to options that are not found in scholarly works of people who after all defended the status quo for so long time. Because the status quo kept them in position for so long time. While the common catholics/christians were invited to make sacrifices out of their entire lives. Just too much of a lie!

Isn't it bvetter the people in the know just tell us the real picture, as the heaven demanded in 1960, and the ways we can get out of it? If it is Nibiru after all, is there a way to board the approaching planet (between the sun and the earth at its closest contact) that according to some insiders like Bob Dean is habitable. Whatever it is, the point of not telling the people until they die, as shown in the landmark movie 2012 with St Peter's falling on the faithful while they prayed instead of run, is ill conceived one. There will be responsible people for that and the history won;t be merciful to them, even if God forgives them and they save their souls.

But after being surprised sometimes by day while in a trance, and having long fallen into the habit of agreeable nocturnal studies, I have composed books of prophecies, each containing one hundred astronomical quatrains, which I want to condense somewhat obscurely. The work comprises prophecies from today to the year 3797. -Preface to Cesar, Nostradamus

1973 to 1917 = 42 Years ... (A Year for a Month, go from Flight 370 + 42 Months = 9/23/2017)

(Forget that I said that)

1917 + 2017 = 100 Years, God introduced a 30/33 Day Cycle in the Prophecy of Fatima to the 33 Days of 8/21 to 9/23 of 2017, (Mayan Galactic Cross in the form of the Mandrid Cross Alignment with the Solar Eclipse to announce God's Transition in the 14 Dynasty Presentation of his mercies)

For before war ends the century and in its final stages it will hold the century under its sway. Some countries will be in the grip of revolution for several years, and others ruined for a still longer period. And now that we are in a republican era, with Almighty God's aid, and before completing its full cycle, the monarchy will return, then the Golden Age. For according to the celestial signs, the Golden Age shall return, and after all calculations, with the world near to an all-encompassing revolution - from the time of writing 177 years 3 months 11 days - plague, long famine and wars, and still more floods from now until the stated time. Before and after these, humanity shall several times be so severely diminished that scarcely anyone shall be found who wishes to take over the fields, which shall become free where they had previously been tied. -Preface to Cesar, Nostradamus

1917 + 100 Years = 2017 ....... (Observing the 33 Day Cycle Resonance in the Sequence of Resonation within 100 years between Nibiru in our Sun and our Sun in Galactic Center) .............. which brings is from 2017 + 7 Years, beginning with 33 Days, and completing 100 years. All According to Nostradamus, and the interpretation is doubled. (From Son of Man, Edward Leedskalnin to Antichrist is 14 USA Presidents ... or ... From the Crucifixion of Jesus the Constellation's Belt Shifted 33 Days, to God's Illustration of 33 Days in the Fatima Prophecy, to the present cycle of 33 Days in 2017).
edit on 31-3-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Thanks namelesss.

With Love! *__-

I was day dreaming this morning of compression (I am from computer background) and then holography, in which any part of a holigram can represent the whole but with loss of clarity. Then I had a thought. If the universe is a hologram (holographic universe theory) of the creator then we are part of the whole as well, with a loss of clarity.

Genesis states man (son or atman) is made in the image of God (Father or Brahman). Part of a riddle attributed to Jesus in Gospel of Thomas to achieve enligntenment (enter the kingdom) states ... when you make the inner (son or atman) like the outer (Father or Brahman) and the outer (Father or Brahman) like the inner (son or atman).

Realizing we are in Gods image is a step to freedom from the bondage of our ego.

It did feel important to me at the time.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, The Angel of Lightness for drifting off topic.

Many say that the third Fatama prophency involves Russia but the words of the prophency have never been released. Perhaps it has something to do with a warning from a Jewish Sage called Vilna Gaon ...

When you hear that the Russians have captured the city of Crimea, you should know that the times of the Messiah have started, that his steps are being heard. And when you hear that the Russians have reached the city of Constantinople (now Istanbul), you should put on your Shabbat (Sabbath) clothes and don’t take them off, because it means that the Messiah is about to come any minute.

Link

The warning of Vilna Gaon might also be related to another prophency from St. Pope Pius X...

St. Pope Pius X's vision 1914 (whose name was Giuseppe or Joseph in English) was Pope in (1903-1914) prayed with Franciscan Friars and went into a trance. When he got out of it & he said, "I have seen one of my successors, of the same name, who was fleeing over the dead bodies of his brethren. He will take refuge in some hiding place; but after a brief respite, he will die a cruel death." There is no other Pope who is named Joseph, except Pope Benedict XVI. There are several prophetic references on this site indicating that Russia will invade Europe. What will those who say that Russia's consecration has been accepted, exclaim when they witness the Russian invasion of Europe and see Pope Benedict XVI on the run and dying a cruel death?

Link

I do think the third fatima is a warning of WW3. This use to concern me greatly until I realized we all have an unconquerable soul. Realizing our true nature is more important than anything including death itself.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Thanks namelesss.

With Love! *__-

I was day dreaming this morning of compression (I am from computer background) and then holography, in which any part of a holigram can represent the whole but with loss of clarity. Then I had a thought. If the universe is a hologram (holographic universe theory) of the creator then we are part of the whole as well, with a loss of clarity.

If by 'loss of clarity' we mean that, at any moment, there is 'infinitely' much each individual Perspective "doesn't" perceive of the 'Whole Picture' (tm)! *__-
We can have great 'clarity' of the tiny bit that we perceive, but only in the context of that limited Perspective.
In Hindu world, there is talk of 'Indra's Net'. Rather like a 'net' spreading throughout the Universe and at every intersection of strands, there is a 'mirrored drop' reflecting others reflecting them...

"Perhaps it is the curvature of space that, like a funhouse mirror distorting our own reflection, we imagine strangers." - Mythopoeicon

Genesis states man (son or atman) is made in the image of God (Father or Brahman). Part of a riddle attributed to Jesus in Gospel of Thomas to achieve enligntenment (enter the kingdom) states ... when you make the inner (son or atman) like the outer (Father or Brahman) and the outer (Father or Brahman) like the inner (son or atman).

When we experience/Know that there is no difference between 'inner' and 'outter', no difference between 'you' and God/Consciousness/Universal Self!

Realizing we are in Gods image is a step to freedom from the bondage of our ego.

Bondage to 'ego/thought' (identity) = 'believing' it!
Ego gets a bad rap, but ego/thought is an essential feature of the Universe/God!
That's the little red devil perched on our shoulders, whispering sweet nothings and horrid nasties! Thought! Ego!

It did feel important to me at the time.

Makes sense to me! *__-

edit on 1-4-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join