It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A century Ago Radiant Angel of Peace at Portugal appeared to three Children shepherds

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Glend, let make it clear, the Vilna gaon does not say Russia will invade Europe, but rather going South to Constantinople, as precursor to the Messiah of the Jews.

When you hear that the Russians have captured the city of Crimea, you should know that the times of the Messiah have started, that his steps are being heard. And when you hear that the Russians have reached the city of Constantinople (now Istanbul), you should put on your Shabbat (Sabbath) clothes and don’t take them off, because it means that the Messiah is about to come any minute.

Without knowing the Third secret all we can do is to speculate. If WW3 starts the most likely target will be USA not Paris.And most likely it will be China vs USA or Iran vs Israel/USA, or Muslims vs Judeo-Christians.

I already listed a number of reasons why, IMO, WW3 is NOT the prime direction of the Third secret. Well, some still think in the frames of post-WW2 years and what they know from the SECOND secret, not the Third one.

Pius X does not speak of Russia at all, or of any other country, in his vision of a martyrdom of a next pope. And...when that vision was published first? Not in his time perhaps. Who "approved" his vision, or no one approves a vision of a pope because he is a pope? (though fallible in non dogmatic matters). Is it a coincidence that vision to be so close to the fake Third Secret released year 2000? Indeed, what happens, if there are 2 Sr Lucias with 2 distinct handwritings and 2 (or more) "original" letters with "authentic" secrets?

We are being persistently DENIED the main issue, as Malachi Martin also said. Because Neues Europa text speaks exactly of WW3 and "devil among cardinals". Still, Martin insisted, the core element is missing that is much more frightening than all that.

Saying that, I think whoever wants to decode prophecy more, needs to step back, take deep breath, and forget all paradigms indoctrinated especially in fundamentalist circles if he is raised into. The world is larger than that, how much more God's world and TIME.
edit on 1-4-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

Many say that the third Fatama prophency involves Russia but the words of the prophency have never been released. Perhaps it has something to do with a warning from a Jewish Sage called Vilna Gaon ...

When you hear that the Russians have captured the city of Crimea, you should know that the times of the Messiah have started, that his steps are being heard. And when you hear that the Russians have reached the city of Constantinople (now Istanbul), you should put on your Shabbat (Sabbath) clothes and don’t take them off, because it means that the Messiah is about to come any minute.

Link

The warning of Vilna Gaon might also be related to another prophency from St. Pope Pius X...

St. Pope Pius X's vision 1914 (whose name was Giuseppe or Joseph in English) was Pope in (1903-1914) prayed with Franciscan Friars and went into a trance. When he got out of it & he said, "I have seen one of my successors, of the same name, who was fleeing over the dead bodies of his brethren. He will take refuge in some hiding place; but after a brief respite, he will die a cruel death." There is no other Pope who is named Joseph, except Pope Benedict XVI. There are several prophetic references on this site indicating that Russia will invade Europe. What will those who say that Russia's consecration has been accepted, exclaim when they witness the Russian invasion of Europe and see Pope Benedict XVI on the run and dying a cruel death?

Link

I do think the third fatima is a warning of WW3. This use to concern me greatly until I realized we all have an unconquerable soul. Realizing our true nature is more important than anything including death itself.

www.youtube.com... (God hasn't empowered the Antichrist to euthanize Genetic Dan of his own freewill since vietnam, rest assured, the antichrist will resolve this issue of murder/suicide and the legal right to live ... God is not going to address this issue clearly until after the 33 Days are finished, so you need to be prepared to do what is necessary)

1797 - March 4. Adams inaugurated as President - Jefferson is inaugurated as vice president of the United States and begins gathering information on rules of parliamentary practice. As vice president, Jefferson presides over the Senate. faculty.washington.edu/qtaylor/a_us_history/1700_1800_timeline.htm

John Adams
Thomas Jefferson
James Madison
James Monroe
John Quincy Adams
Andrew Jackson
Martin Van Buren
William Henry Harrison
John Tyler
James K. Polk
Zachary Taylor
Millard Fillmore
Franklin Pierce
James Buchanan
***********************14 Presidents then Abraham Lincoln (14 Presidents from Edward Leedskalnin to the Antichrist in 2017)

1797 Vilna Gaon is deceased **200 Years (14 Presidents Begins)
1917 Prophecy of Fatima *100 Years
1997 Turin Shroud is caught in a fire **200 Years
2017 *100 Years (14 Presidents End)

(its a different round about take on the 112 Prophecy of Saint Malachy, instead of counting Popes, we cound the difference between 14 Presidents in sequence, and the burning sun of fatima to the burning of the turin shroud)

St. Pope Pius X's vision 1914, claimed "Joseph" would be his successor ... God illustrated "Joseph the Blessings" in 1917 and that was and is, the Successor of the Papacy. (In the Prophecy of Saint Malachy God ends 112 Pope by revealing the Fire of Star Wormood, similar to how God revealed the Fire in the Prophecy of Fatima directly after Pope Pius X in 1917. Love and Blessings.
edit on 1-4-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers

We are experiencing in this Thread an invasion of spurious materials that do not have anything to do with the Fatima phenomena of 1916 and 1917, and are falsely prophetic, just disguised political propaganda.

I am shocked and alarmed to see the twist occured in the last week to this thread I opened to discuss exclusively Fatima apparitions and that now under the abusive coordinate action of certain members turned to be one about of Zionist "prophecies" of extremely doubtful origin about Vladimir Putin.

Let's be clear those seudoprophecies were never published in the time frame they supposedly were written, they also claim to belong to a rabbinic tradition that not only does not believe in the messianic role of Jesus of Nazareth but it proclaims the arrival of other very different nationalistic Messiah instead of him, not a spiritual saviour for humanity, but a politician aligned to favor an evident alliance between Putin and Netanyahu.

Those predictions, if they are really that, since were published openly only in 2014 when the Russian annexation of Crimea was already a fact are not in the line of Fatima at all, and do not refer to the same events, at least not seen from a trully genuine Marian perspective.

The so called Messiah described in the new "prophecies" of the Kabbalist that lived in Vilnius in the XVIII century is one of the so many false Messiahs that the same people that endorsed the brutal arbitrary execution of Jesus of Nazareth have supported since the Zionists revolts of the 67, 69 and 71 AD years.

The best proof that they are false and not coming from God is that they were destroyed by the Roman legions with no divine intervention of God in their favor, and caused the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem, as well as the massive deportation of their survival inhabitants ordered by General Titus.

The Adoption of the Christian Faith as the official religion of the Roman Empire in the edict of Milan by the Emperor Constantine in the fourth century is the best evidence that Jesus Christ was indeed the only truly Messiah sent to this world by God, and that was sadly rejected by the leaders of the Jewish nation.

True Kabbalists do not leave sealed prophecies to be revealed by their followers only after they become accomplished as it is claim this obscure rabbi of vilnus did so. Mitchel of Nostradamus is the best example that they publish their predictions even centuries before they become facts.

I am wondering if the hijacking of this thread into a so weird direction, one that even dare to propose that the prophecies of St Malachias really refer to the Presidents of the USA and not the Popes, is really part of the foreign hacking we are experiencing in America since the election of November. I respectfully request the ATS Moderators to investigate the possibility that the site is under cyber attack of hackers serving foreign interests.

It is so suspicious anyway that Vladimir Putin is insistenly mentioned in that mambo Jambo biased interpretation of so different prophetic traditions as who is openning the path to the arrival of the Messiah, that is not only controversial but a blasphemy from the prophetic point of view.

I found this political propagandistic use of one of my threads as abusive and disgusting, I think it is important to express this clearly.

I have a decade posting responsibly quality materials in ATS and it is my right to reject absolutely these invasions of this and in any other of my threads with sequences of off topic politically controlled posts, this is not trully and trustable prophecy at all but a boycott to it.

Thanks for your attention,

Please complain to the Managers as I am doing to recover the true original sense of this Marian thread and the trully prophecy vocation of the forum.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/2/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Angel I read your emotional post. I am sorry if I drifted in my posts. Don't know about the others but may be most of them did not intend what you say...I think you overreact to someone based on what you expect. At least for me, I never had intentions to promote certain political agenda. I review critically ALL political agendas, including those who seem politically correct.

You should know I have at least 5 Fatima threads where EVERYTHING has been discussed. Including other prophecies. Actually I have said the things I wanted to say many times over. If I quit posting today, in your thread or at all on internet, things have been said. Not that they are so much right though! In fact, I am sure most readers take their opposite as the truth

Going back to Fatima. With only 6 full months to the final 100th anniversary date Oct 13, it is a time to recalculate why the so loud trumped prophecy of the century (20) did not materialize by now. What was wrong, or not said, by those who have it full, and WHY? What is so terrible and for WHOM so they still prefer not to release it.

Should I repeat again and again, that WW3 although possible, is so much commented online that hardly anyone consider it any secret. And paradoxically, antichrist in the vatican, the other interpretation of conservative ca
tholic circles, have been discussed online also too much, for every next pope or cardinals. Type any given name and you will get internet full of fearful demonic images. And that is valid for the US presidents, for the Russian presidents, for the Middle Eastern leaders. Saddam was called also the antichrist, long gone by now.

That's why I say, God's ways are quite above ours, and we have to pause and reflect, away of all prepositioned teachings that are NOT DOGMAS, if we want to glimpse more of God's grand plan.

AND...it is good for your thread to have different opinions. Otherwise it would become monologue as some of my threads, where you will have only your opinion or those similar to it. Personally, I do not see anything wrong to comment other prophecies. But if you don't want it, surely I will do it in other threads.

You should also know that non-catholic Christians are very interested INFORMED in Fatima and Malachi. I will list only one name, Steve Quayle. In his radio shows, he shows profound knowledge to all catholic and biblical prophecies. He interprets them from his own perspective. I do not agree with his conclusions,, mostly. But, I'd rather want to have such an opponent, who I know to be wrong in conclusions but who have enough reason and knowledge, beyond mine. Unfortunately, he and others like him don't come to forums, may be exactly because they feel they are beyond in their knowledge, and prefer to lecture the audience on radio/internet. Well everyone has his shortcomings, including Steve Quayle, including pope Francis, including the posters in this forum. Thank you!

edit on 3-4-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: 2012newstart

Mitchel of Nostradamus who was certainly a serious tested seer also predicts the apparition of a second sun in the horizon, from his quatrains written in the XVI century. However, many of his interpreters believe he was refering metaphorically to a nuclear explosion, not a second star in our system.

Just a year ago the same astronomers of Caltech that discovered that Pluto is actually a planetoid that is part of a cluster or belt of dwarf planets, alerted the world that by analytical computing and mathematical methods they know a planet at least the size of Uranus or Neptune is in sun orbit of 10000 earth years period beyond the current known limits of our solar system.

The Angel of Lightness

So you accept other prophets too.

Planet X is a likely although not mandatory explanation of what is going on in the solar system, and a s a possible trigger of the Fatima sun effect in the near future.

Hope that is not a drift from your topic! If you only drill in the well known text of the Second Secret alone, you will not go far. I did that for decades, and I know by experience it cannot go anywhere and started understanding things only when I allowed more of God's world into my simple and narrow mind.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Thanks nameless, you are a wealth of knowledge, checking out Indra's net.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Angel, I am sure that you are aware that this thread is a microcosm of what is going on in the wider world.

Christianity, Catholicism especially is under attack. There is a battle both here in the realm of the mundane as well as that of the ethereal over who worships who.

The answer to your musing below is actually in a very early letter to Pope John Paul 2 from Medjugorje, passed on in 1982.

I am wondering if the hijacking of this thread into a so weird direction, one that even dare to propose that the prophecies of St Malachias really refer to the Presidents of the USA and not the Popes, is really part of the foreign hacking we are experiencing in America since the election of November.

Relevant Text below

Excuse me for this, but you must realize that Satan exists. One day he appeared before the throne of God and asked permission to submit the Church to a period of trial. God gave him permission to try the Church for one century. This century is under the power of the devil; but when the secrets confided to you come to pass, his power will be destroyed. Even now he is beginning to lose his power and has become aggressive. He is destroying marriages, creating divisions among priests and is responsible for obsessions and murder. You must protect yourselves against these things through fasting and prayer, especially community prayer. Carry blessed objects with you. Put them in your house, and restore the use of holy water.'

www.medjugorje.eu...

Do not despair, stand strong. Such things are prophesy in action.

edit on 3-4-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Hi dear markosity1973,

I really appreciate your so kind and relevant post, indeed we are living extremely difficult times around the world, there are so strong winds of fanaticism, violencia, manipulation, xenophobia, Intolerance, as well as perverted tolerance, abuse of power, conspiracy, cynicism and corruption blowing around us.

I remain strong and firm in my principles and convictions and vigilant to see what are the forces of darkness pretending, and fighting against them, as much as it is possible.

All what you are saying is consistent with the messages of the Marian apparitions of the modern history, but in particular with the ones occurred in the last 160 years.

This and the next month we are remembering Fatima, but in 2018 we are going to celebrate 16 decades since Lourdes.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/3/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Dear 2012newstart,

I feel better with the series of explanations and apologizing posts after my third warning here from you and other members of the thread drift issue.

I don't think however my response was emotional, or over reacting at all, to the contrary, it was the needed to put order here again.

There were two previous warnings from me that were systematically ignored, plus also replies of other members asking what you and other posts were taking about?

They were also ignored, the other readers became absolutely lost in the middle of a lot of New Age stuff that really can be considered perhaps prophetic under your standards but are Not Marian at all and of course out of Fatima context.

Now, possibly you were not fully aware that your New age posts, as well as the ones of other members Involved in the drift are making echo of materials that although claim to be prophetic are either of extremely doubtful origin or being promoted in the web with really controversial interpretations of clear political orientation.

It is important to try to underline that prophecy of trully divine origin can not endorse partisan or ultranationalistic political agendas in the war of misinformation that we have now in the world, between the multipolar forces that are firing WWIII.

Fatima is a Roman Catholic Prophecy, so it does not come from the Evangelical southern belt of churches that are affiliated to the Republican coalition that put Trump in power, neither from liberal divination groups affiliated with Obama or Clinton political machinery, nor from a church like the Russian Orthodox that has pact of obedience to Vladimir Putin.

This is a genuine divine message granted to the largest Christian community of faith of the world, one that is not under the control of any political superpower.

The reason of why the Marian apparitions happened to Catholic children is because God is not taking side in the highway of hatred created in the media and web serving nationalistic fundamentalisms to boost a conflict that can destroy the world he has created.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Dear glend,

We are open here not only to all that is officially accepted by the Catholic Church in Apparitions but also open to genuine Marian Apparitions in general, even the ones from Coptic, Orthodox, Eastern u Oriental Christian rites.

Let me suggest to anybody Willing to contribute to this discussion to check carefully when a prophecy was actually published, and confirm such claims with crossed references before to introduce it here.

I say this since it is clear that the so called prophecy of the Vilnus Kabbalist brought by other members in the drift attempt is not even true prophecy, was not even disclosed before " it became fact " , was not known in public domain, until the Russian troops were already in control of Crimea, so it is of evident false manufacture.

I am open to find correlations with other Trully Marian or Catholic prophecies, even the ones lacking official church approval.

It is welcome to compare Fatima with Medjugorje, Garabandal, Akita, St Hildegard Von Bingen, St Bosco, Mitchel of Nostradamus, St Albert Magnus, St Malachias, HH St John XXIII or HH St Pius X, Conyers apparitions or the Apocalypsis.

I think it is natural to reject here, in order to prevent drift, the discussion of obscure pseudo prophets serving regional political agendas or other very different spectrums of future forecasting like divination.

Thanks

The Angel of lightness

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I dont consider my posts New age, only because I mention Extraterrestrials as a serious option to be included in a serious analysis.en IF they are, so what? If you consider it so, it is your problem to think that. Again I am not new age, not Scientology, etc. You may want to check what the Jesuit astronomers talked, and what the pope talked on the matters. It is very well within the Fatima connection. Let mentiona gain, Mgr Corrado Balducci, top Vatican exorhist at that time, published the version Neues Europa of the 3rd secret in the Vatican official newspaper Osservatore Romano. The SAME Mgr Balducci later became the first Vatican prelate to speak publicly on Extraterrestrial existence that is not demonic. His interview is online translated in English.

Nibiru is well within the Fatima topic. We have the words "oceans will become steam" in Neues Europa version, and Malachi Martin (who read the secret) saying that is not even the whole story. That is to rule out WW3 as the main cause of the planetary upheaval that Our Lady revealed to the world and that is still being kept secret.

Political? What do you understand by that? Fatima speaks of countries involved (Russia 2nd secret, WW1 and WW2 in Second secret, Russia revolution in second secret although indirectly, and Russia and Kiev according to Martin, in 3rd secret as part of the solution God has chosen).
Inevitably it enters political talk at some point. Allegedly, Putin asked pope Francis Russia to be consecrated, only one source available that is not confirmed.

That doesn't mean I provide any agenda. And frankly I do not understand what you mean with that US interior politics. Oh yes, you mean another poster, but then address your concerns to him. Because the way you did it, everyone should be feeling guilty.

I am not feeling guilty of making In-depth analysis of Fatima including political, including Nibiru, including extraterrestrial, or as many aspects as they are. I have researched the Fatima topic for decades and browsed all kinds of sources, to know all of that and more is included in their in-depth analysis. Fatima.org is one example, although I do not agree with their radical views.

But you know all of that and more. Therefore my surprise on your reaction.

I start a new Fatima thread. This is a free forum, non denominational. And I will write what I deem it necessary, in the remaining little more than a month to May 13 and 6 months to October. I don't have a time for anything else, the least to quarrel with people who otherwise I respect for their activity in this forum. If someone wants to lose time, it is his right, but I cannot afford it.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

You should know I have at least 5 Fatima threads where EVERYTHING has been discussed. Including other prophecies. Actually I have said the things I wanted to say many times over. If I quit posting today, in your thread or at all on internet, things have been said. Not that they are so much right though! In fact, I am sure most readers take their opposite as the truth

Going back to Fatima. With only 6 full months to the final 100th anniversary date Oct 13, it is a time to recalculate why the so loud trumped prophecy of the century (20) did not materialize by now. What was wrong, or not said, by those who have it full, and WHY? What is so terrible and for WHOM so they still prefer not to release it.
You should also know that non-catholic Christians are very interested INFORMED in Fatima and Malachi.

(The Big Picture - So far Nostradamus gives us the best answer relative to the earth's magnetic fields, 4000 years, from 2000 B.C. to 2000 A.D.)

(The End of Days, Ch: 6, Gone with the Wind - Zecharia Sitchin)
www.ancient-wisdom.com... (God Choose Egypt to begin 14 Dynasties that involved Man, at first, that makes Egypt Important. Now God also choose the USA, to satisfy the revelation and to present the Antichrist, the Prince of Peace)

From 2025 B.C. to 2001 A.D. you have 5 major Dust Storms in roughly 100 Meter Intrevals ... ... ... ... Correlating that to the "Dust Bowl" in the USA, that makes 6 Major Dust Storms in 4000 Years. For the Prophecy of Fatima's 6 Months to its 100 Year Anniversary in 2017. Going back to the idea of the "Big Picture":

dk.pinterest.com...
www.phantomsandmonsters.com...

GENESIS 13:10 And Lot lifted up his eyes, and beheld all the plain of Jordan, that it [was] well watered every where, before the LORD destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, [even] as the garden of the LORD, like the land of Egypt, as thou comest unto Zoar.
REVELATION 11:8 And their dead bodies [shall lie] in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

(God used Egypt for 14 Dynasties to proclaim his mercies, then God used Babylon for 14 Dynasties to Proclaim his mercies, that is the association you are witnessing .......... God has marked from Egypt to Mount Ararat, the number of time the Temple of Solomon Would be Destroyed and Rebuilt, and that matches the number of Dust Upheavals that came out of Egypt.) 33 Degrees from "Sodom to Egypt".

5 Times God has Touched Egypt (Dust Waves), and 5 Times God has Touched the Temple of Solomon (counting its destruction, and rebuilding):

1. First Temple (Build and Destroyed) = 2
2. Second Temple (Built and Destroyed) = 2
3. Third Temple (Built in 70 A.D.) = 1

God has to destroy the Temple in Jerusalem to match the Prophecy of Fatima's 6 intrevals, during the 33 Days for 33 Degrees of 8/21 to 9/23. However, God has shifted his interests to the USA. We can just read that as the destruction that begins with the Mandrid Faultline on 8/21 to 9/23 at the 33rd Parallel. (God has interests with the Temple in Jerusalem for 5 times, and the 6th time is the USA).

(Prophecy of Saint Malachy Restated)

112 Degrees Along the Earth's Longitudinal Axis, from Italy to the USA. Matching the Norway Spiral to the Mandrid Cross Alignment of the Solar Eclipse 2017 to 2024. (The Migration of the Hebrews in Jerusalem to the USA is based on the God's Willingness to accommodate the Antichrist, in terms of euthanasia, and in terms of ability. So you can understand how those kinds of people (Genetic Dan), will attempt to turn everything into suffering and pain, at present and even in the future) (Also I am updating the law to 14 Ships on our Expedition Off World to parallel God's Mercies in revealing truths to us) Love and Blessings. (INRI, there are no wives, and no temples, the very first thing that will happen as god answer this mental illness that develops in mankind is 8/21 to 9/23, as god settles this score of INRI once and for all time, this is also based on what is necessary at present).
edit on 3-4-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I respectfully disagree, the tolerance to diverse points of view reach until the limits of the boundaries of a topic as it was stated in the opening post.

Your rhetoric about that the forum is free to allow you to post what ever you want about any possible speculation you can manufacture is of course a very biased version of what the rules say, and if we believe on it there would not be something called thread drift at all.

It is not valid to take the topic of an already created thread and pull it stellar distances until even an elefant wearing a t shirt with a message about it can enters smoothly into it too.

I think your decision is the correct one I wish you good luck in that thread about non conventional theories of correlations of many other spectrums of future forecasting you can find with respect to the message of Fatima.

Here we prefer to refer to what has been the original and pure meaning of messages that the seers of Fatima brought to the world without subjective interpretations or fascinating personal speculations.

This is a thread grounded on the historic facts about the mystery of Fatima, not about fiction Novels that can be written on it.

We are also devoted to analyze the accomplishments of the prophecies in that message, not in other sources of foreseeing the future, and we are concerning with Angels and the Holy Virgin Mary, not with other entities coming from the outer space.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Dear glend,

We are open here not only to all that is officially accepted by the Catholic Church in Apparitions but also open to genuine Marian Apparitions in general, even the ones from Coptic, Orthodox, Eastern u Oriental Christian rites.

Let me suggest to anybody Willing to contribute to this discussion to check carefully when a prophecy was actually published, and confirm such claims with crossed references before to introduce it here.

I say this since it is clear that the so called prophecy of the Vilnus Kabbalist brought by other members in the drift attempt is not even true prophecy, was not even disclosed before " it became fact " , was not known in public domain, until the Russian troops were already in control of Crimea, so it is of evident false manufacture.

I am open to find correlations with other Trully Marian or Catholic prophecies, even the ones lacking official church approval.

It is welcome to compare Fatima with Medjugorje, Garabandal, Akita, St Hildegard Von Bingen, St Bosco, Mitchel of Nostradamus, St Albert Magnus, St Malachias, HH St John XXIII or HH St Pius X, Conyers apparitions or the Apocalypsis.

I think it is natural to reject here, in order to prevent drift, the discussion of obscure pseudo prophets serving regional political agendas or other very different spectrums of future forecasting like divination.

Thanks

The Angel of lightness

Good points Angel of lightness. I will keep more mindful to check sources in future. Thank You.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

You are welcome glend,

Let me also clarify that prophecies about modern Mesianic Jewish Kabbala are not in the line of Fatima at all, because they assume that Jesus of Nazareth was not the trully Messiah promised my God, they are political Zionist propaganda desguised as prophecy.

This is also not in the line of the prophecies of Mitchel of Nostradamus since he was apart of his ethnical Jewish ancestry a devote Roman holiday Catholic, a believer in Jesus Christ.

That zionist Messiah is seen as a nationalistic charismatic Jewish leader coming to rebuild the Temple of Jerusalem by human means, using military forces to push out Muslims and Christians from that sector of the Holy city.

This is nothing than the continuation of the same Zionist heresy that denies God has had any son, denies also he came in the flesh and does not accept the existence of a divine salvation plan for humanity in General. They also denies the existence of the Holy Ghost who spoke through prophets like John the Baptist.

That Messianic heresy is the same wrong movement that killed Jesus twenty centuries ago to support Instead their own false
Messiahs that lead Israel to its collapse In the 67 to 71 AD in their rebellion against Rome.

It is not needed to be a Prophet to predict that what in first instance was a false expectation and finished in an already foretold tragedy, by Jesus himself during his last prophetic speech before his judgement and execution, is going to fail again horribly in our time as a final outcome of the Zionist political experiment started in 1947.

Their Messiah is no more genuinely sent by God that the false Chinese one that Taoist fundamentalist groups claim is already here in earth.

There is No way to link seriously those 'prophecies' with Fatima since in the moment somebody denies Jesus as Saviour and the Holy Spirit where in the name of God can be the place of the Holy Virgin St. Mary on them?

And if the Virgin Mary, mother of God, has no role what so ever in those "prophecies" where is then Fatima on them?

Thanks to remain here where is discussed the trully original message of Fatima and Not heretic ones.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/4/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Let's be clear about one thing here.

Opinions are like asses, everyone's got one. Unless they break the terms and conditions, and staff decides that, all opinions are welcome herein.

If you disagree, fine. Gatekeeping isn't on. Period.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

It is not valid to take the topic of an already created thread and pull it stellar distances until even an elefant wearing a t shirt with a message about it can enters smoothly into it too.

We are also devoted to analyze the accomplishments of the prophecies in that message, not in other sources of foreseeing the future, and we are concerning with Angels and the Holy Virgin Mary, not with other entities coming from the outer space.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

(Much Greater Length of Time?)

lds-studies.blogspot.com...
pperov.angelfire.com...

Seal of Melchizedek: Shows us a pattern about Nibiru's Appearance in our Earth's Sun:

1. (In Pink on Bottom Description) 26,000 Years Ago ... God spend about 10,000 Years to Establish the Constellation's Belt
2. (In Green On Bottom Description) 4000 Years, from 2000 B.C. to 2000 A.D. ... God begins to disturb the Constellation's Belt once again

(Around 10,000 B.C. God completed the 14 Dynasties of Atlantis that ended with "Peleg", God finished establishing the Constellation's Belt from 33000 B.C. to 10000 B.C.)

3. (In the Top Description in Red) God explain the length is relative to 26,000 Years, one precessional cycle, from Pisces to Pisces as we can understand it today.

www.staff.science.uu.nl...

The Top Pink Circle, explains how, 26000 Years Ago, Pisces was established by that time, during the Constellation's Belt formation as we can understand it today (and how god intends to disturb the Constellation's Belt again, in the Age of Pisces, of which we are in). The Bottom Pink Circles shows us the Lost Constellation that declares in 33 Days God would disturb the constellation's Belt completing his activity of about 4000 years from 2000 B.C. .................. Constellation Leo to Virgo or 33 Days is described as the length for the action the Babylonian's also Record.

It turns out that they agree on 45 constellations, but disagree on 3, of which one is entirely missing. This constellation was associated with Virgo and it was the first decan of Virgo, which means it would have been above her head. Albumazar describes this constellation as depicting a young woman holding an infant in her arms, whose name is Jesus. This constellation is preserved in the Dendera zodiac. scalambra.wordpress.com/2011/02/08/the-lost-constellation/

(Jesus was Born to Mark the Age of Pisces, just like how God resolved the War in the New Universe that resulted from his action of measurement by the time the Constellation of Pisces we established in our Constellation's Belt)
1446 B.C. Exodus of Moses + 430 Years = 1876 B.C. + 134 Years = 2000 B.C.

GENESIS 47:28 And Jacob lived in the land of Egypt seventeen years: so the whole age of Jacob was an hundred forty and seven years.
EXODUS 12:40 Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, [was] four hundred and thirty years.
ROMANS 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

2017 B.C. to 2017 A.D. = Jacob's Birth (God used Nibiru in our Earth's Sun, to divide the Hebrew People, or Jacob's Troubles, 112th Prophecy of Saint Malachy deals with the Solar Cycle of 11.2 Years, because God lodged Nibiru in our Earth's Sun, God began to Revisit Activity that Established the Constellation's Belt, that is the subject of Nostradamus's Letters)

GENESIS 32:22 And he rose up that night, and took his two wives, and his two womenservants, and his eleven sons, and passed over the ford Jabbok.
GENESIS 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.

When God reaches 112 Popes of Saint Malachy, then God will disturb the Day Cycle with Nibiru

JEREMIAH 33:20 Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season;
JEREMIAH 33:21 [Then] may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers.
HEBREWS 4:7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
(May to October of Fatima's Prophecy, most likely happened around 2000 B.C. for 6 months, and that was revisited 4000 years later. Paralleling that, Jesus was born in 0 A.d., then sometime around that 33 Days happened, and 2000 Years later we see 33 Days)
edit on 4-4-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: namelesss

Thanks nameless, you are a wealth of knowledge, checking out Indra's net.

Thank you for your kind words!
With Love... *__-

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to:
Paralleling that, Jesus was born in 0 A.d., then sometime around that 33 Days happened, and 2000 Years later we see 33 Days).....
posted by tbchugs

Dear tbchugs,

I see that you still honor this Thread with your presence in spite of the fact that there is another one that supposedly best fit with your line of interpretation of these mysteries, as it was said in your own words.

Now, there is an evident mistake that comes to my attention at the ending of such a large post from your side, and it is that you claim all those numerology counts match very well with Jesus even in his birth date, you say by the year 0 A.D.

I don't know really where is such year in the calendar, there is Year 1 B.C. and there is Year 1 A.D. but there is nothing such like year 0.

I think in this case your urgency for precision in your counts went well far of what the logic even dictates.

Now, even if such remarkable year might exist it does not correspond to the year of birth of Christ, since it is very well known that he was born, from the accounts of the gospels by St Matthew and St Luke, during a census of the Roman Empire under Octavius rule over Rome, not as a Consul anymore but after he took the name Augustus and the dignity of Emperor, under Publius Quirinius as Roman legate in Cilicia and Antioch of Syria and under Herod the Great as Regent of Palestine.

Augustus took that name in the 27 B.C. , Publius Qurinus was commander of Roman legion against barbarians in Galatia and Cilitia in between years 5 BC to 3 BC, for that campaign he was awarded a triumph and elected duumvir by the colony of Pisidian Antioch, that extend to today Syria. Herod the Great , the regent of Palestine under Rome died in March or April of the year 4 BC, it is impossible Jesus had born after that time.

For this reason the birth of Jesus Christ must likely had occurred in between the year 5 B.C.

Please check:

Publius Quirinus Roman legate in East Turkey and Syria

Herod the Great Kingdom over Palestine

Roman Consul Octavio take title of Emperor Augustus

The Date of birth of Jesus Christ according with scholars

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/5/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

One day he appeared before the throne of God and asked permission to submit the Church to a period of trial. God gave him permission to try the Church for one century.

That sounds very similar to Pope Leo XIII vision in 1884

Pope Leo XIII vision in 1884. Satan was allowed 100 years to drag the world into Hell. October 13, 1884, Pope Leo XIII had just finished celebrating Mass in a chapel in the Vatican. At the Mass were a few Cardinals and members of the household staff. Suddenly the Pope stopped at the foot of the altar. He stood there for about 10 minutes, as if in a trance, his face ashen white. The going straightway from the Chapel to his office, he composed the prayer to St. Michael and later issued instructions that it be said after all Low Masses everywhere in the world. He explained that, as he was about to leave the foot of the altar, he had suddenly heard voices two voices, one kind and gentle, the other guttural and harsh. There he heard the voice of Satan in his pride, boasting to Our Lord: I can destroy your Church. The gentle voice of Our Lord: You can? Then go ahead and do so. Satan replied,* To do so, I need more time and more power. The Lord said,* How much time? How much power? 75 to 100 years, and a greater power over those who will give themselves over to my service. was Satan's reply.* Mysteriously our Lord said, You have the time, you have the power. Do with them what you will.
Source

A very knowledgable ATS member by the name of Magret wrote some very interesting points in one of my threads which might be related to the same timeline. If Satan was given power over the church at the start of the Lateran Treaty then its destruction (75 to 100 years) is projected to be between 2014 to 2029

Actually, the Book of Revelation does predict the end of the Roman Catholic Church! Read Revelation Chapters 17 & 18. These chapters speak of a great city that sits on seven hills, which also represent seven kings, is wickedness personified, rules over the monarchs of other countries, is guilty of the blood of the saints, etc. etc. Since the Lateran Treaty which was signed in 1929 creating the great Vatican City, which is also the world's smallest COUNTRY, and inaugurating the Pope as the sovereign KING of this country; there have been seven kings, and the eighth, who is the current Pope. This also ties in with the prophetic verses of Malachy of Amagh
Magret

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join