It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A century Ago Radiant Angel of Peace at Portugal appeared to three Children shepherds

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

At the rural landscapes of Portugal by 1916 it would not have been unusual to see children shepherds taking care of their family sheep and lambs, looking for pastures to feed them.

This was the job of three children belonging to the Marto and Santos families, that were cousins. Two girls and a boy, Lucia Santos, and the siblings Francisco and Jacinta Marto gladly undertook this chore, enjoying the opportunity to be outdoors and to have fun as their flocks were silently grazed.

They would bring the animals to graze on some small plots of land owned by their families at different sectors of the sierra, the hills and highlands where it is located the parish church of Fátima and the area of Aljustrel where they lived.

Their two favorite grazing spots were located at hillside facing Aljustrel, near the outcropping of Loca do Cabeco (Place of the Head) and the Cova da Iria (Cove of Irene) , located both not so far from Fátima.

Please check:
www.youtube.com...

At each of these two places the children experienced a series of paranormal apparitions which would change not only their own lives but the one of all the peasants community of that region, and affected dramatically the History of the Christendom in the XX century.

Please check:
www.newikis.com...

On those months of spring and summer of 2016 they were able to perceive a peaceful and enlightening supernatural presence that introduced to them as the Angel of Portugal, whose mission was to prepare through a series of prayer and eucharistic rites the children for a much more important close encounter with the Mother of God, the Holy Virgin St Mary that was going to occur by mid spring of 1917.

Please check:
www.americaneedsfatima.org...

From First apparition Sor Lucia's account:
we began to see, in the distance, above the trees that stretched to the east, a light whiter than snow in the form of a young man, quite transparent, and as brilliant as crystal in the rays of the sun. As he came near we were able to see his features. We were astonished and absorbed and we said nothing to one another. And then he said:
Do not be afraid. I am the angel of peace. Pray with me.

Please check:
www.ewtn.com...

From second apparition Sor Lucia's account: Suddenly we saw the same angel near us.
What are you doing? You must pray! Pray! The hearts of Jesus and Mary have merciful designs for you. You must offer your prayers and sacrifices to God, the Most High.
"But how are we to sacrifice?" I asked.
In every way you can offer sacrifice to God in reparation for the sins by which He is offended, and in supplication for sinners. In this way you will bring peace to our country, for I am its guardian angel, the Angel of Portugal. Above all, bear and accept with patience the sufferings God will send you.

Please check:
www.ewtn.com...

From Third apparition Sor Lucia's Account:
The Angel leaves the chalice in the air, kneels near us and tells us to repeat three times:
Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore You profoundly, and I offer You the Most Precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifferences by which He is offended. And by the infinite merits of His most Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg the conversion of poor sinners.

Please check:

www.ewtn.com...

These preliminary apparitions in the open country announced the importance of the revelations that these three humble peasant children were going to receive about the terrible events ( world wars, revolutions, Tyrannies, crisis of spirituality, economic collapses and natural mega disasters) that were going to characterize uniquely the XX and XXI centuries from the rest of the Human History.

Thanks for your attention, the thread is open to all the people that has followed along a century with interest, respect, or devotion this extraordinary event and the ones that followed it in the region of Fatima, which is now one of the major Sanctuaries of Christendom in Europe.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 3/16/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Peace be with you Angel.

Thanks for sharing this today. Ever since I was a child I've been fascinated by the Marian apparition events around the globe.

Fatima will always be a standout due to the miracle of the sun and the prediction of WW2 being heralded by those mysterious lights over Europe before anarchy really broke out.
edit on 16-3-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Dear markosity,

Yes in Fatima May of 1917 it was predicted the arrival of another great war for the world if the people were not going to change their so materialistic mentality, but also it was predicted the arrival of terrible tyrannies for the world, in particular Fascism, Nazism and moreover Communism.

The Prophecy even pointed that it was going to be Russia the nation that was going to spread Communism around the world, and for that moment it was an outstanding prediction since the bolshevik revolution only occurred at the end of that year, so our lady was showing clearly that hers was a prophetic urgent message for humanity.

Russia was until March 15th of 1917 a Constitutional Monarchy, as it is in our days Great Britain, Netherlands, Spain or Sweden. The Romanoff dynasty was a really old royal house, it had about 300 years in power and the Monarchy in the nation was already 900 years old. For that moment the three apparitions of the Angel of Peace in Portugal had already taken place.

The empire of all the Russias was considered the legitimate continuator of the Eastern Roman Empire. Czar Nicholas II nd was probably the richest man of the world at that time, and the head of the largest Christian congregation second only after Roman Catholicism, his Empire was by far one of the most Christian confederation of nations in the world.

The Czar was already gone when the virgin appeared in Fatima, but in his place Alexander Kerensky was leading a democratic Republic and the communists Vladimir Ulianov (Lenin) was in exile in Switzerland, Leon Bernstein (Trosky) exiled in New York and Joseph Stalin was prisoner in Siberia.

It was going to take another six months for the young Russian democracy to collapse completely, in vespers of general elections, through a coup d'état supported by the German government under the tyranny of Lenin.

No body could even imagined that the Holy Mother Russia was going to be transformed along a terrible civil war that lasted two more years in the Horrendous Soviet Union or that Moscow who was considered then in the Orthodox world one of the four major Holy cities of the world, aside of Rome, Jerusalem and Constantinople( Istambul) was going to be the official site of the first openly atheistic regime of the world.

The Prophecy of Fatima about these events was a perfectly impossible forecast to whoever would try to project it, there were no precedents to follow, only God could knew it in advance.

Thanks for your comment.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 3/16/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Angel, your threads are always inspiring. That doesn't necessarily mean I agree with everything, but that is a fruitful discussion imo.

About Fatima and Russia, you and the readers may want to follow the RT tweets of the events that took place 100 years ago. Today, tsar Nicholas abdicated. So we read:

www.rt.com...

The abdication of Russian Tsar Nicholas II on March 15, 1917, was met with a fair share of optimism and even rancor in many Western capitals and newspapers. Follow the urgent reports from revolutionary Russia as they unfold with RT’s #1917LIVE social media project.

BREAKING 100 yrs ago: Tsar Nicholas II abdicates amid mutiny & chaos in Russian capital

The United Kingdom welcomes the news and hopes that the revolution in Russia will help the Allies in WWI, which is its third year.

“Abdication of the Tsar of Russia – the Grand Duke Michael becomes regent – amazing news from Petrograd,” the Daily Mirror proclaimed cheerfully in its headline. Saint Petersburg was called Petrograd at the time and was the capital of the empire.

“Announcement that Russia had overthrown the autocratic government and joined the ranks of progressive nations was received here with unmixed joy,” the New-York Tribune reports from London.

That is to say, every historic event has two sides, at least. We know of the horrors that followed in the Civil war etc. But we seldom think of the real situation among the Russian common citizens before the revolution. Russia had endless wars 18-20th centuries, even when they were victories. 1905 it lost to the rising power of Japan. Followed the revolution of 1905. Russia was quite behind in development compared to its western counterparts. Yes it was Christian. But how many of the royalty and princes followed the Christian rules? May be the last tsar's family did (they are canonized as martyrs). How about their predecessors, as well as the powerful "Pomeshchiki" the governors who ruled the everyday affairs in the vast land?

I understand well your point that is Christian. Let go back a century earlier at the time of Leo Tolstoy's War and Peace, the war with Bonaparte's France. Painting skillful picture of the Russian hi life society (as well as the peasants) Tolstoy shows how far the ruling elite was from the "official" Christian values, instead pursuing glory, power and money at all cost. The elite's language at that time was French (that strikes when you read the first pages of the large book written entirely in French). Few among the princes were devote as Christians and as family life, being patriotic etc. Should it lose to Napoleon in 1812, Russia would probably have the revolution 100 years earlier following the events in France itself.

Russia lost to Germany in 1917 in a terrible defeat that saw her borders moving back 200 years ago. With everything else as background, poor peasants' life that was reflected in the attitude of their sons the soldiers when they decided en masse to follow the revolution....and so on and so forth....

Moreover, we don't know the biggest part of the Fatima secret. If it was again connected to Russia (how bad it is) the Vatican would likely disclosure it. How about a completely undisclosed event/fact that the Vatican keeps up until today. Not "antichrist" or the like that were speculated during all Christian history and are no secret to watch about at any time.... the topic is endless and I don't have endless time

edit on 17-3-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
A century Ago Radiant Angel of Peace at Portugal appeared to three Children shepherds

"Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true." - Demosthenes

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

"Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true." - Demosthenes

Respectfully;

Don't knock that which you do not understand.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

timeless words of wisdom...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I will post here what I found on sky map after listening to one preacher's video about Revelation 12 Virgo constellation alignment in 2017. Sorry I deleted that link...The place of that object is where the dragon should stay to eat up the manchild (represented by planet Jupiter in that alignment)

The coordinates are 13 47 50, -8 59 42

Google sky doesn't give anything, as far as I could find.

NASA skyview in IRAS infrared gives that skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov...
looks like binary star with unusual nebula. Perhaps it is exactly that, without any conspiracy behind.

Sky map org IRAS giveslink

I am well aware it could be the next discovered space anomaly with its proper explanation. Let the wise people know it first, IF there is anything to know.

Besides that object, the planetary alignment in Virgo is significant as a SIGN not as much as doomsday event, that according to a number of videos have appeared only ONCE BEFORE roughly 6000 years ago. I don't have time and resource to check independently with Stellarium or other software whether it is so. Anyway, quite interesting coincidence with all other expectations of Fatima 100, Jewish 10 jubilees, Jerusalem anniversary, and so on. Thanks for reading

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Russia was until March 15th of 1917 a Constitutional Monarchy, as it is in our days Great Britain, Netherlands, Spain or Sweden.

Since you make this claim, I must point out that the Russian monarchy was NOT constitutional, by any stretch of the imagination. The Russian Czar was not responsible to any other party- that is the meaning of the title "Autocrat".
After the disastrous Japanese war of 1905, a parliamentary system had been tried out and then abandoned.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Well Dear Disraeli,

I can not say that the Imperial Russia was an archetype of what must be a constitutional monarchy, but I feel autocracy was not the rule, but the exception. Until 1881 and before the Assassination of Czar Alexander II in St Petersburg by an Anarchist , that happened to be the elder brother of Lenin, the country has had a parliament working permanently.

Now, such assassination of course changed dramatically the country and there was for a while the need to restrict liberties and concentrate the power under extraordinary circumstances to a stronger government, so I concede that Autocracy came temporally.

By the time Alexander III was diying, in 1894, Nicholas II was only 26 years old and he following the advising of his Prime minister and national security advisers tried to retain the figure of Autocrat, however, the defeat in the Russian Japanese war of 1905 and the so serious attempt of revolution that year, plus the bloody sunday and other strikes forced him to gradually return to a more democratic system.

Now, all the time it was constitutional, since the extraordinary measures taken during the realm of Alexander II were contemplated in the Russian Constitution to face disturbed public order.

In 1905 a first Duma under Nicholas II was elected, in 1907 a second, in 1909 a third and in 1912 the fourth, and by the time he abdicated he had ceded a lot of his original power to a government presided by a Prime minister and the Duma.

By March of 1917 during the Angel apparitions in Portugal or by May during the first Marian one it was really challenging to predict that Russia was going to be the first communist state of History, since social democrats and also communist were two really small parties and they didn't have the popular support to arrive to power. It was the decision of Kaiser William II and his Chancellor Zimmermann of to support the Bolshevik revolutionaries exiled in Switzerland what determined the drastic change of direction in the events by the very end of 1917.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 3/17/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light
The key point in a constitutional monarchy is that the government and its ministers are answerable in some way to a representative parliament. The authority of the monarch is limited, whether by written law or by convention.
Those conditions did not exist in the Russian experiment. The ministers were appointed by the Czar, and remained responsible to the Czar alone. The Czar actually resumed the title of "supreme autocrat" in "Fundamental laws" issued in 1906.
In any case, the Dumas after the first two had a very limited franchise. The first two were a little too democratic for his taste, and he could not get on with them.
I once had to put together a dissertation based on English newspapers of the war period. The liberals of the time were embarassed by the necessary alliance with the Russian autocracy (as incongruous as the later alliance with Stalin), and were very relieved when it was overthrown.

edit on 17-3-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Respectfully;

Don't knock that which you do not understand.

Oh, now, you cannot just leave it at that!
Feel free to show me what I do not 'understand'. Teach me, I'm open to evidence, experience, science, logic, all that good stuff.
But don't try to proselytize your belief infection on me.
Please, help me understand what you are referring to?
All I did was to offer a great and deeply meaningful quote.
Are you saying that the quote is erroneous? Fallacious?
Or that it does not apply to your wishes/beliefs?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

I think what it was said to you is that you came here using a generalization of a statement that could be expressed under a very different context to the one you are trying to use, without proving or disproving nothing about the series of very strange phenomena happened in the region around Fatima in Portugal in 1916 and 1917 .

Are you aware that the some of the apparitions were covered by the media and the authorities? That there were thousands of witnesses of the sun dance and that even photos showing at least some aspects of it?

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The three children claimed they were visited by a Marian apparition six times between May and October 1917. The apparition is now popularly known as Our Lady of Fátima. -wikipedia

A fiery dragon will cross the sky
Six times before this earth shall die
Mankind will tremble and frightened be
for the sixth heralds in this prophecy.

For seven days and seven nights
Man will watch this awesome sight.
The tides will rise beyond their ken
To bite away the shores and then
The mountains will begin to roar
And earthquakes split the plain to shore.
-mother shipton
Four Blood Red Moons and that Eclipse that is also referenced + Solar Eclipse Alignment with Mandrid Cross on 8/21/2017 = Six Times for the Sixth Herald.

Seven Rays/Nibiru Rainbow for Seven Years = 70 + 7, 70 Years from Roswell, and then 7 Years for Revelation (Matthew 18:22)

(8/21/2017 to 9/23/2017 = 33 Days, the relative month division of Fatima's Prophecy matches a relative Lunar Cycle of about 30 Days, however, I believe our attention is directed at the Sun, marked by the Solar Eclipse)
edit on 23-3-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tbchugs

Mother Shipton is precise...

Nibiru will be seen for several weeks may be one week who knows, between the visible planet as big as the moon or bigger, and its tail of debris, meteorites, asteroids.

As I meditate upon the Fatima century timing, Neues Europa text said "second half of the 20th century"., Being a copy not exact text, let think how did they change it before releasing it as a leak.

First of all, not 20th century but the century since the apparitions. It is unlikely Our Lady to mention a numeric year or century that does not correspond to the exact time period since the birth of Jesus but is based to later calendars.

If it was originally "before the end of the century" it should happen before 2017.

How about "at the end of the century" or "one century later" date indicating coincidence with the apparitions themselv es? May 13 the first one, or July 13 the date when the secrets are given, or finally October 13.

edit on 23-3-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

a very important insider, Bob Dean, speaking many times at Project Camelot, said 2017 ten years ago. Then everyone expected 2012 and it sounded outdated. www.abovetopsecret.com...
I invite all religious folks who read here, not only those who post here, to go thru Bob Dean's interviews, Henry Deacon, Dan Burisch, and other insiders posted in Project Camelot archives (not necessarily the new ones that are less informative).
edit on 23-3-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I think what it was said to you is that you came here using a generalization of a statement that could be expressed under a very different context to the one you are trying to use, without proving or disproving nothing about the series of very strange phenomena happened in the region around Fatima in Portugal in 1916 and 1917 .

I was not attempting to 'prove' or 'disprove' anything.
I was making/quoting a valid statement about human psychology/nature that seems to cover an awful lot of these so-called miracles.

Are you aware that the some of the apparitions were covered by the media and the authorities?

You mean scientists? Philosophers? Experimental evidence? Double blind experiments?
What is the average age and education of all the 'witnesses'?
How come it is always in some Spanish speaking Roman Catholic country where these ... 'incidents' are witnessed.
Why doesn't it ever happen in the middle of London or New York.
Photos are always suspect, anecdotal 'evidence' from a bunch of illiterate 'belief infested' bumpkins (yes, I make assumptions from past experience, perhaps these were all MIT graduates...) is also suspect, but all that ambiguity, all that room for imagination, brings us right back to the original quote that I offered.

On the other hand, is what we see in our 'imagination' and what we see with our eyes qualitatively different? Is one Reality and one not?
Everything exists, all that can ever be perceived, no matter how, is Reality.
Reality is bigger than we can imagine! *__-

edit on 23-3-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

This is not the thread to debate that topic.

But if you want to see evidence of the supernatural for yourself;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

As I meditate upon the Fatima century timing, Neues Europa text said "second half of the 20th century"., Being a copy not exact text, let think how did they change it before releasing it as a leak.

First of all, not 20th century but the century since the apparitions. It is unlikely Our Lady to mention a numeric year or century that does not correspond to the exact time period since the birth of Jesus but is based to later calendars.

If it was originally "before the end of the century" it should happen before 2017.

How about "at the end of the century" or "one century later" date indicating coincidence with the apparitions themselv es? May 13 the first one, or July 13 the date when the secrets are given, or finally October 13.

The Egyptian calendar was divided into 36 ten day weeks or decans. Each decan has an associated constellation. With twelve signs of the zodiac, each sign has three decans, in addition to its main constellation. That makes four constellations per sign – 48 in all.

Are these the same as our modern constellations? Can we even answer this question? We can, because we can compare the work of Ptolemy in AD150 – on whose work our modern system is based – with the earlier Persian description, preserved and described by Albumazar (Abu Masher), an Arab astronomer of about AD 850. It turns out that they agree on 45 constellations, but disagree on 3, of which one is entirely missing.

This constellation was associated with Virgo and it was the first decan of Virgo, which means it would have been above her head. Albumazar describes this constellation as depicting a young woman holding an infant in her arms, whose name is Jesus. scalambra.wordpress.com/2011/02/08/the-lost-constellation/

(You have 33 Days from Constellation Leo to Virgo, or 8/21/2017 to 9/23/2017, from the Mandrid Cross of Jesus in the USA solar eclipse to Virgo - as far as a straight answer as to what happened with the Fatima Prophecy?)

(Commentary in Parenthesis)
1. February to November, Special Activity God used to Establish the Constellation's Belt from 33000 B.C. to 10000 B.C.
2. May to October, Special Activity God used to Modify the Earth's Moon following the Crucifixion of Jesus, 26 to 27 A.D.
3. August to September, Special Activity God will use with the Earth's Sun before he begins the Pole Shift and 7 years in 2017
(End of Commentary in Parenthesis)

(Following the 4 Contradictions of the Gospels Law, Sentient Intelligence is used 4 times, so, Angelic City of Atlantis was manned only by sentient intelligence ... then gilgamesh's machine bull or during Jehoiakim reign ... then Judas (son of man) ... then Antichrist (son of man)

Thousands of Years Ago, rather, lets view this in stages:

1. Mayan Fire Ceremony, (February to November), observed under 12 Constellation Zodiac for 12 Baktuns
2. Mayan Calendar Completion, (August to September, Constellation Leo to Virgo, Feather Snake Swallowing Man), observed under 13 Constellation Zodiac for the 13th Baktun

Jesus established the 13 Gon (looping) orbit of the Earth's Moon, from May to October around 26/27 B.C. this began a process that in a short time, would shift the sidreal zodiac about a month or so, highlighting the difference in accuracy of a 13 constellations zodiac versus a 12 constellation zodiac. What we end up with is about a 33 Day Shift in the Zodiac since the Crucifixion of Jesus, then, God effectively reacts to this 33 Day Shift on 8/21/2017 to 9/23/2017 for 33 Days, before the Pole Shift Begins.

(33,000 B.C. to around 10,000 B.C. when Jesus finished his fall from heaven, and completed the constellation's belt as we know it, at that time, the constellation belt shifted, quite a few days along its length, or from February to November .......................... From May to October, and the Mayan Pyramid alignments follow these dates also, was entirely the action of Jesus shifting the Earth's Moon, the way that had happened, leading to 33 Days of Additional Shift by the time we reach the present ...................... (33 Days is cross culture, and right into the present, as a prophecy). Love and Blessings. (The Biblical Answer is, God is not raising the Saints from their Tombs, God is calling down the Temple Stones, so you should not expect God to use May and October anymore, or at all, forever. God parallels something he has performed with Moses and the Ancients for 33 Days, thus it is thoroughly recorded by the Ancients, before God acts based on the transition of today, i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg, just one small public safety notice, its not much but it helps the authorities with the euthanasia delima until we reach the next level, based on what's necessary)
edit on 24-3-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

This is not the thread to debate that topic.

But if you want to see evidence of the supernatural for yourself;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pardon if I do not go flying to your link, in desperate hopes of finding 'evidence' of the impossible.

I do not have any 'beliefs' that I need to feed.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Excuse me , when you refer to Jesus in your so extense reply are you talking about the Historic Jesus of Nazareth , who lived in Palestine around 7 BC to 33 AD? Under the name of Joshua Bar Joseph ?

I just want to be sure we are taking in the same context, since the ideas you have expressed look completely unorthodox about what the Christian traditions and the Historians said about his teachings and facts.

I don't recognize where are coming the assumptions you are here bringing, what are the sources of your claims?

What is the connection of all that stuff and the apparitions of Fatima , Portugal, occurred in 1916 and 1917?

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 3/25/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join