It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden Can’t Build Police Station in Migrant Suburb — ‘It’s Too Dangerous’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
If there are police in downtown Chicago or camden new Jersey or in the slums of Detroit or in the deepest deeps of the south where meth territorial wars means instant death, if there can be a police presence in the most ruthless parts of the U.S. , how can people not see what breitcrap is trying to peddle?

The police force in downtown Newark new Jersey would much rather deal with 'immigrants ' with knives or 2x4 wood blocks or a mentalist with machetes than deal with gangs with an arsenal of semi and fully automatic weapons...

Another target article for a certain few who didnt even read the article, and wrote a generic racist and marginalized reply within seconds of the thread posted.
As if the thought was there and just waiting to show its face in the opportune moment...

It goes to show you, how much it takes to invoke the generic 'religion of peace' defense on ats...

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

"dubbel vla" truly is one of the best inventions ever

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: 727Sky

Well. You're easy to manipulate then, which is something you should be aware of.

Just imagine it's war and nobody shows up to fight for the globalists agenda.

Sounds all good when your army refuses to fight and the guys who want your life and your country are willing to do whatever it takes to reach their goal.. You may not be interested in war but war, if it ever comes will be interested in you. Bake some cookies and pass on your liberal platitudes and maybe they will just shoot you in the head instead of nailing you to a tree and skinning you alive. Words do not always work just as screams of pain make some laugh at your agony.

Just imagine someone kills your wife, husband, or child and then tell me how you feel .. You want to invite them in for a nice home cooked meal and try to understand why their childhood forced them into the killing, or some such load of crap ?

Even the Buddhist know when enough is enough

I have been to war (4 years in S.E. Asia during America's great patriotic war) and have no regrets about killing something or someone who was trying to kill me or mine.. I sleep quite well at night as I imagine others who are members of this board do too for I never killed anyone who was not trying to kill me.

But hey to each his own... you use reason and words .... I will use violence as I said if someone tries to hurt me or mine.
Words and screams didn't work
youtu.be...

No words necessary
youtu.be...

edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Award winning journalist Tim Pool was one of the only independent journalists to travel to Sweden to document whats going on inside the country after Trump made his now infamous comments about the situation during his last rally.

Here are some of his reports and conclusions.

edit on 14-3-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Did you try to fathom why the husband of a terror victim denies them his hate?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Did you try to fathom why the husband of a terror victim denies them his hate?

Same reason I suppose I never hated or took stuff personally. Bad guy shooting at me and misses, I didn't miss... Nothing personal just something that needed to be done. People who are ate up with hate are the ones who do not sleep well at night IMO

He made a wise choice not to be filled with hate,, Hate gets you killed when clear thinking gives you a chance at survival.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Well said. Let's hope clear heads will prevail.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

*shakes head*

Fake news coming from Breitbart. We don't even have to FACTCHECK this, it is a source of bullcrap.

Well, you might not know my sources, but there are OTHER sources than Breitcrap. And those report nothing like that piece of alt-right-rascism.

And loooook, mentioned Germany - in a thread with source:breitcrap.com. WHAT ELSE DID YOU HAVE IN MIND?
I don't know your prejudices against Germany, but I guess: (1.) immigrants+chaos (2.) Hitler.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

So are you refuting the fact that there were zero bidders for the plot of land earmarked for a police station in this community due to fears of violent crimes and gangs, as reported by the police?? Because thats really the jist of the article here. The declaration that the population are 90% foreign born or born to two foreign parents is merely a statement of fact about the demographics there.

a reply to: ManFromEurope
Can you explain which parts of the story exactly are the fake news parts? I seek enlightenment and truth only. Was it the part where zero construction companies put bids to build the police station as reported in the Swedish news, or the part where the police are corroborating those concerns by the construction company?? Or is it the part about a town in Sweden called Rinkeby whos population by fact is 90% foreign or first generation and whether it exists???

I usually am through when the term fake news is used, I just for now cant see which part is fake. I need help, can you help me??

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Let me chime in here.

The basic premise is Bollocks, the "too dangerous" part - from official sources and anonymous police officers. Crap, that used to raise suspicion on the old ATS. Remember?

Bunch of retards closed the old station 3 years ago. And now, as riots broke out recently, they react to serious allegations with the usual cowardice. People used to call a failed policy what it actually is but now I see lotta idiots swallowing this devision hook, line and sinker.

But... but... but... last night in Sweden... can you believe that? Sweden!!!

"There's simply no reason in cutting taxes in a country where neither the school system nor health care works," said Ohlin.

Swedes tire of tax cuts as welfare state shows strains

Guess what, and now the crime prevention doesn't work as well? Who would've thought...

edit on 14-3-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2017 by PublicOpinion because: fun with old news

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

So what you are saying is, that construction companies did not refuse to bid on the contract?? Or is it that the local sources are lying?? I am not familiar with Swedish media too much. Do they make stories up frequently, or just when it suits the agenda of a foreign government?? I want to know these things so I can be as informed as others who clearly have all the facts to debunk claims.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

According to the same website you have some serious issues in texas, im sure many other places i could find if i looked. I would be way more worried about what is going in the U.S with out of control immigrants.

Texas Department of Public Safety reveals that over the period from June 1, 2011 to February 28, 2017, the 215,000 criminal aliens who were booked into Texas jails were collectively charged with 566,000 offenses, including 1,167 homicides and 6,098 sexual assaults, with a total of 257,000 convictions.

source

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Oh you bet we are trying to deal with that. We just gonna get this wall started first.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
If they're asking the government to provide - then they are asking for handouts.

It's not rocket science. And for the last time it's not my article I am not the OP. Geez.

Jesus christ man, and you're telling me I cant read. Not once did I say you wrote the OP yet you keep bleating on about that. Go ahead, read my posts. Secondly, asking for access to housing, schools, jobs, is not a handout. Thats what we pay taxes for. In Scandinavia people pay taxes and expect to get things out of it. It's their responsibility to build schools, zone housing, and create job growth. When there are problems we expect them to be fixed. Not rocket science.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

We just gonna get this wall started first.

OK, good luck with that.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
So i live in sweden born and raised, but not that far north....
And after reading that article i say: LOL w.t.* are you going on about.....?!?!?

This have nothing to do with the police and no go zones first..

Its about contractors that have been given the opportunity to BUILD
the station that are reluctant to take the job. Yes, its casue its IS
dangerous. There are alot of criminal/gang activity around the capitol.
It isnt the station itself that they are talking about, its the actual
construction of it..That is what need to be guraded 24/7...
Manned stations, are manned 24/7.

In sweden official govment bodys HAS to give the private sector
the contracts.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
When did Vikings turn into pussies?
A shameful state of affairs.

They didn't. You're just brainwashed and read sensationalist, slanted media designed for your own opinions to confirm what you already believe.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

You don't think the state could use it's influence to keep said workers save? Care to explain the connection between shrinking budgets and public savety then?

The government promised on Monday to boost police and security spending by an extra SEK 2 billion in its fall budget proposal but the Swedish Police Union says the additional spending amounts to too little, too late.

Police union: Budget boost 'like spitting in the fire'

Can't be the result of a failed policy, right? Well. Saving banks was way more important, there you have it. Decisions!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Miccey

That is what need to be guraded 24/7... Manned stations, are manned 24/7.

Which is why they shouldn't have closed the old station years ago. That was predictable, wasn't it?

Thanks for chiming in, 'old Swede'.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

What they decided to do back then isnt in question...
But true, some things are odd...

The whole system is a big joke...

Btw, tv series Continuum is a good watch..
I swear, sometimes i think the writers to
some movies and tv are using esp or something....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join