It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden Can’t Build Police Station in Migrant Suburb — ‘It’s Too Dangerous’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a migrant population that refuses to assimilate and demands hand outs from the government.

Just half an hour ago you contradicted yourself:

Activists handed a list of demands to MPs, asking the government to provide “jobs, housing and schools”

Wanting a job is the same as asking for handouts now? The f#k? Are you that brainwashed?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Wanting a job is the same as asking for handouts now? The f#k? Are you that brainwashed?

You really can't read, can you?

Activists handed a list of demands to MPs, asking the government to provide “jobs, housing and schools”

If they're asking the government to provide - then they are asking for handouts.

It's not rocket science. And for the last time it's not my article I am not the OP. Geez.

edit on 3/14/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

If they're asking the government to provide - then they are asking for handouts

asking for jobs schools and housing are perfectly reasonable demands
edit on 14-3-2017 by Felicio because: ...

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Felicio

asking for jobs schools and housing are perfectly reasonable demands

Sure.

So I'm an uneducated, unemployed homeless person, and I demand my government give me a job, build me a home, and free tuition to the university of my choosing.

Oh and I forgot to mention that I'm not from here, I'm an immigrant.

Do you think my demands are going to go over well with the American tax payers that will be subsidizing their income to meet my needs?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

The police wanted to build a new police station.

3 years too late though.

it's not even close to colonialism.

What is it than, red tape mismanagement? You tell me now!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I dont know about american taxpayers, but in a country like sweden and my own (netherlands) most agree they should yes. Goverments here have an obligation to take care of the weak and less fortunate, immigrant or not.
I dont see talk about a university choosing of their own, but yes schooling on the level of your IQ here is almost free for the less fortunate.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

So I'm an uneducated, unemployed homeless person

Blaim some immigrants!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: Konduit

Yep.It's called pathological altruism.

It's seriously become a mental illness. The daughter of a top EU official was brutally raped and murdered last year by an Afghan asylum seeker. At her funeral the family collected donations from well-wishers... to help more refugees.

Family of EU official's teenage daughter who was raped and killed 'by Afghan migrant' ask for well-wishers to donate money to refugee charity

The family of an EU official's teenage daughter who was allegedly raped and murdered by an Afghan migrant in Germany has asked for well-wishers to donate money to a refugee charity.

Medical student Maria Ladenburger, who had also taken time out to help asylum seekers as a volunteer, was found dead in a river in the south-western German university city of Freiburg in October.

The first picture has since emerged of Hussein K., the 17-year-old Afghan asylum seeker who was arrested on suspicion of the rape and murder after a hair matching the alleged perpetrator was found at the crime scene.

As the 19-year-old student's family tries to come to terms with their loss, they have asked for donations to be made to an organisation that aids refugees.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Hate isn't the solution, what did you expect? A more savage reaction?

Antoine Leiris, whose wife Helene Muyal-Leiris was among the 89 killed in the Bataclan concert hall attack on Friday evening, posted an emotional message on Facebook.
Mr Leiris, who first met his 35-year-old wife 12 years ago, told the attackers he would “not grant you the gift of my hatred.”

Paris terror attack: Husband pays touching tribute to 'love of his life' in defiant message to attackers

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I expect a common sense reaction, these are the acts of a conquered people.

link   

It's seriously become a mental illness. The daughter of a top EU official was brutally raped and murdered last year by an Afghan asylum seeker. At her funeral the family collected donations from well-wishers... to help more refugees. Family of EU official's teenage daughter who was raped and killed 'by Afghan migrant' ask for well-wishers to donate money to refugee charity The family of an EU official's teenage daughter who was allegedly raped and murdered by an Afghan migrant in Germany has asked for well-wishers to donate money to a refugee charity. Medical student Maria Ladenburger, who had also taken time out to help asylum seekers as a volunteer, was found dead in a river in the south-western German university city of Freiburg in October. The first picture has since emerged of Hussein K., the 17-year-old Afghan asylum seeker who was arrested on suspicion of the rape and murder after a hair matching the alleged perpetrator was found at the crime scene. As the 19-year-old student's family tries to come to terms with their loss, they have asked for donations to be made to an organisation that aids refugees.

So their daughter was killed by an afghan and now they have to hate all immigrants? forget all about the people in need?
I have the highest respect for people like this family, who wont let themself get consumed by hate. They operate on a mental level that is far more superiour to people who let themself consume with hate.

link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
When did Vikings turn into pussies?

The real Vikings are the Islamists.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Having a common sense reaction doesn't mean they are consumed with hate.

The fact that the young woman's parents remain pro-immigrant activists isn't what is outrageous. It's that they would use their own daughter's funeral to grandstand their cause (one that arguably got their daughter killed in the first place) that's caused the outrage.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Hate isn't the solution, what did you expect? A more savage reaction?

Antoine Leiris, whose wife Helene Muyal-Leiris was among the 89 killed in the Bataclan concert hall attack on Friday evening, posted an emotional message on Facebook.
Mr Leiris, who first met his 35-year-old wife 12 years ago, told the attackers he would “not grant you the gift of my hatred.”

Paris terror attack: Husband pays touching tribute to 'love of his life' in defiant message to attackers

If someone killed my wife/kids out of hate or some sick religious belief I would give up my life if I had to and make sure they never took another breath. Yep I am not PC and thank goodness I missed that gene.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

luckely they can choose on their own what they wish to do on their daughters funeral.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Call it what you want, it's pathological altruism that will lead to more victims. Political correctness defeats itself when it starts racking up a body count.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

They could in America, that is true.

Germany? Not so sure these days.

edit on 3/14/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Call it what you want, it's pathological altruism that will lead to more victims.

Sure mate, its altruism (selflessness) that will lead to more victims...not hate, ignorance, foolishness, racism and all those not so positive things...no its altruism lol
edit on 14-3-2017 by Felicio because: Forgot an "S" how foolish of me

edit on 14-3-2017 by Felicio because: Forgot an "L"

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Well. You're easy to manipulate then, which is something you should be aware of.

Just imagine it's war and nobody shows up to fight for the globalists agenda.
edit on 14-3-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Plus it's allegedly pathological, which sounds kinda bad.

Meh. The kids just try to be absolutely political incorrect, which means they reserve the right to be an asshat. Give em some "Duo Vla" and they'll be fine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join