It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence community shared details into investigation of Trump with Hillarys campaign

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes you are right, but we know by sources that security briefings given to candidates by the president are behind closed doors, so we will never find out what was given and how much to each candidate.

That was between the president and them.

That seems to correct based on my knowledge (does the President give the briefings though?)

However, the thesis of this thread is that Clinton and her campaign were given special information during the campaign and that Robbie Mook's comments on Fox and Friends prove that.

That is not true.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Again, thanks for bringing this info to our attention.

I admit that I initially posted in this thread to bring up the many questions that came to mind, but did not watch the complete video.

I smelled a rat in the other thread when the "BREAKING NEWS" fake news video was posted, but I was simply too tired to fight.

I really can't believe that intelligent folks get snookered like this.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Again, thanks for bringing this info to our attention.

I admit that I initially posted in this thread to bring up the many questions that came to mind, but did not watch the complete video.

I smelled a rat in the other thread when the "BREAKING NEWS" fake news video was posted, but I was simply too tired to fight.

I really can't believe that intelligent folks get snookered like this.

Considering Mook's statements as a whole, it appears that Fox article took his comments out-of-context.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I would think that Hillary may have to tell us herself as to her source for the knowledge that there was a investigation going on involving Trump and the Russians . Was it Bill that told her after he touched base with Lynch prior to the Fisa request ? don't know so the 20th may clear the air on some of the things we suspect and what we know ...All we are doing is trying to stitch together a coherent narrative with known know's a few unknown knows ...The 20th will add much more data to sift through and think about .

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

If you go into the fake news video ... when the guy starts to talk about what Fox and Friends reported, he suddenly says: "This is actually from the Trump SuperPac"...

and then what follows is a total misrepresentation of what Mook said on Fox and Friends.

Fox's reporting of this, I have to say, is pretty straight. EDIT: I WAS WRONG.

The Fox news article does say that Mook says the Clinton Campaign was informed.

Mook does not say that.

Good catch Introvert (as usual).
edit on 9-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

I would think that Hillary may have to tell us herself as to her source for the knowledge that there was a investigation going on involving Trump and the Russians . Was it Bill that told her after he touched base with Lynch prior to the Fisa request ? don't know so the 20th may clear the air on some of the things we suspect and what we know ...All we are doing is trying to stitch together a coherent narrative with known know's a few unknown knows ...The 20th will add much more data to sift through and think about .

Clinton's source was Slate Magazine.

The rest of your post is red herring, mud in the water, and unsubstantiated opinion.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Dear Loretta with the promise that she was to stay in her position if Hillary became president, what that tells, you, then the secret no so secret meeting of Billy and Loretta in the tarmac.

The connection between Loretta Lynch and the Clintons has come to the light of day. In a world of magical coincidences, Hogan & Hartson’s New York-based partner Howard Topaz was the tax lawyer who filed income tax returns for Bill and Hillary Clinton beginning in 2004.

They come a long way.

conservativebyte.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: burntheships

I suspect that it will come out the that the FISA warrant was approved by Lynch, shortly after her and Bill had that private conversation on the tarmac...you know where they discussed the grandchildren.

She did say she regretted that later on,
I'd bet be she really meant that!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

If so, how do you explain her time stamp being
before the article was published then?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

If so, how do you explain her time stamp being
before the article was published then?

Slate article shows 5:36 PM

Clinton's tweet shows 5:36 PM. (Viewed on Gateway Pundit site, can link if needed.)

You think liberal-biased Slate might have provided an advance of the article to Clinton?

Naughty Slate.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

News article shows 5:36 PM Clinton's tweet shows 5:36 PM. You think Slate might have provided an advance of the article to Clinton? Naughty Slate.
Wow Hillary getting intelligence briefings from Slate . I guess Obama wasn't up to the tasks of providing her with much ...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

That is interesting, I am trying to put the time line together but it doesn't add.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

That is interesting, I am trying to put the time line together but it doesn't add.

What doesn't add, Marg?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

As when Hillary got the intel on Trump server been wiretap, after all it was on the same month that supposedly the warrant was approved.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

As when Hillary got the intel on Trump server been wiretap, after all it was on the same month that supposedly the warrant was approved.

How would you possibly be able to discover that?

Her tweet came out at the moment the Slate article was published.

It seems obvious that they gave her (or the campaign) advance copy.

Or, she composed that tweet in less than 60 seconds ... I'll trust Occam and say she had the info from Slate.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I wish I had the time earlier to watch the entire video. Wouldn't have wasted my time arguing irrelevant nonsense.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I wish I had the time earlier to watch the entire video. Wouldn't have wasted my time arguing irrelevant nonsense.

Don't feel rained on. I realized last night that's 98% of what I do here.

I plan to try to change that.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You think intel brief to campaigns that involve the other candidate are normal? Seeing you claw at reason to be right, while you feign objectivism, is hilarious.

"Yeah, I demand proof of anything bad that involves Hillary... but at the same time it is not unreasonable for me presume whatever I feel like." Got it.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151

You think intel brief to campaigns that involve the other candidate are normal?

No and that is not what I said.

Do not misrepresent my words.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

MOOK: That's what the intelligence community has told us

Didn't realize mook was cleared for that.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join