It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence community shared details into investigation of Trump with Hillarys campaign

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+88 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Wow is this story growing fast.

First is the big thread on Trumps wiretap tweet here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And then there is the fact that Obamas administration gave foreign countries information into the investigation of Trumps russian ties.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But this may be the most damning revelation of all.

Lets see what Hillarys campaign manager Robby Mook said today.

"Trump aides were caught talking to Russian agents, and those conversations were captured because the intelligence community regularly taps the phone lines of those Russian agents," Mook said.

He said the real question that needs to be asked is why were Trump aides talking to Russia so much.

Mook added that the Clinton campaign was informed by the intelligence community that wiretaps of Russian agents did in fact take place.

insider.foxnews.com...

So Mook admits that the russians were wiretapped and it picked up people on Trumps team, and the IC community told the Hillary campaign about it!!!!

This is huge! A couple of point to remember.

1. DNI clapper was there at this time and would have heard all of the wiretapped conversations, and he says there is zero evidence of any wrong doing.

2. Despite this, the intelligence community was sharing details of an investigation into Hillaries political opponent with her campaign.

3. The campaign was still going strong. Remember Hillary had that weird statement about a computer pinging in Trump tower? She could have claimed that she just heard this news form other sources. But that excuse won't fly now! Because we know the IC were giving Hillarys campaign information into an investigation into her political opponent.

She then starts telling the public details of this investigation! This is unbelievable?

Now some may say the taps weren't on Trumps people, but on the russians. But keep in mind Clapper says there was no evidence of wrong doing. Therefore they had no right to spread info to anyone about this, let alone Trumps political opponent!

I can't believe people will be willing to look the other way on this.

Imagine if the FBI was telling Trumps campaign classified information into the investigation on Hillarys email scandal as it was occuring. And then, Trump was going on tv telling people the details of that investigation!

The democrats would have went insane! Hell, the flipped out when copmey just announced to the public that they were reopening the investigation! Imagine the outrage had he gave Trump intel into that investigation!

This is all aside form question of if it was even legal for people like mook to have access gto classified info. Did everyone that heard this info have security clearances?

There is only one plausible reason for the intelligence community to jeopordize this investigation by telling Trump opponents about it; it was all designed to hurt Trump politically.

This is the actions of a third world dictatorship.
(Props to Xcathdra for pointing this out)

+28 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
To get your thread going I will bring my question here as well.

a reply to: Grambler

originally posted by: Grambler
Now some may say the taps weren't on Trumps people, but on the russians. But keep in mind Clapper says there was no evidence of wrong doing. Therefore they had no right to spread info to anyone about this, let alone Trumps political opponent!

Here is my issue with the above.

Its already been stated by both sides that we monitor the Russian Ambassador as a matter of course via our secret services (and Russia does the same).

Knowing that can anyone please explain the need for a FISA warrant in order to monitor a Russian we already monitor as a matter of course. The same holds, presumably, for any Russian national we have identified and linked to Russian secret services / russian government.

Even more Ambassadors / diplomats have diplomatic immunity (to one degree or another) so we couldnt prosecute the Ambassador / any russians anyways. Russia does not extradite Russians citizens to face criminal proceedings in a foreign country. So why the need for a FISA warrant?

ETA - Some more interesting coincidences -
* - Oct 16th 2016 - Hillary Clinton Adviser Suggests Donald Trump Campaign Knew About Hacked Emails
* - Oct 11th 2016 - Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager Blames Russia for Email Hack
* - Oct 14th 2016 - US finds growing evidence Russia feeding emails to WikiLeaks

Quite the run up to Clintons tweet -

Even more Ironic is how the media in question seems ok without any factual evidence on what they are reporting.

ETA - Slate article Clinton referenced
Was a Trump Server Communicating With Russia?

Interestingly enough the article claims non government sources found the links and all 6 are unnamed, except for the fake names they gave to "hide their identity".

Something here smells nasty.
edit on 8-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
We need a name. Was it Barack Obama, Loretta Lynch, Valerie Jarrett, James Comey, James Clapper, Keith Alexander, John Brennon???

Who gave Moot and Hillary and anybody else that should not have gotten this information these secrets.

We..Need..a..Name.
edit on 8-3-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

In this recent CNN fake news report they discuss the hacks but they say that only a few people would have known about the hacks but Hillary tweeted about the investigation into Trump before the election ... How did Hillary know ? When did she know ? and who told her ?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Alfa bank is not a state bank. It is a private bank owned by Mikhail Fridman who has triple Israeli Ukrainian Russian citizenships. It is illegal to spy on private foreign citizens. A FISA cannot do that. It would require a different kind of warrant.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Its a good question.

Remember that reports suggest that Trumps team was named on the June Fisa application. It seems the request was merely to cast a bigger net. If this was for political reasons as it seems it may have been, then it seems they just wanted to tap more people to get more info into the trump campaign.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
To get your thread going I will bring my question here as well.

originally posted by: Grambler

Here is my issue with the above.

Its already been stated by both sides that we monitor the Russian Ambassador as a matter of course via our secret services (and Russia does the same).

Knowing that please explain the need for a FISA warrant in order to monitor a Russian we already monitor as a matter of course. The same holds, presumably, for any Russian national we have identified and linked to Russian secret services / russian government.

That's exactly the Q&A that needs to be asked to Clapper under oath.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: l007sb

Alfa bank is not a state bank. It is a private bank owned by Mikhail Fridman who has triple Israeli Ukrainian Russian citizenships. It is illegal to spy on private foreign citizens. A FISA cannot do that. It would require a different kind of warrant.

This debate has already been had and the person making it lost then also. FISA can be used on foreign persons and their interests if they are working for / on behalf of a foreign power.

A bank is not a person. The people who own / operate / manage the bank are and are covered under FISA. If you want to rehash this start a new thread so we dont derail this one.

Background material for you -
50 USC 36 - FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE SURVEILLANCE

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
So much corruption, not a single god-damned indictment.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think the ducks are being lined up and put in order .The 20th may be the day all hell breaks loose

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Well to quote Dianne Feinstein its about time our department of Justice shows a steel spine.

Listen to her hypocrisy here

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Neither Mikhail Fridman nor his alfa bank works for the Russian government. A FISA on him or his bank would have been illegal unless he is a proven terrorist, which he is not.
edit on 8-3-2017 by l007sb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Do you think they are bold enough to assassinate Trump at this point?

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: l007sb

Mikhail Fridman nor his alfa bank works for the Russian government. A FISA on him or his bank would have been illegal.

My last response to you.. Start a new thread if you want to lose this debate again. Its not relevant to this thread.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

A new user like me is not allowed to start a new thread. Mods ban any new user who starts a thread.

link   
I knew there was trouble when Obama ferried Hillary on Air Force One and actively campaigned for her. That was unprecedented for a sitting president and a presidential candidate.
edit on 8-3-2017 by l007sb because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
We need a name. Was it Barack Obama, Loretta Lynch, Valerie Jarrett, James Comey, James Clapper, Keith Alexander, John Brennon???

Who gave Moot and Hillary and anybody else that should not have gotten this information these secrets.

We..Need..a..Name.

My bet is on 3 ...........

Barack Obama, Loretta Lynch, Valerie Jarrett

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: l007sb

I think you have enough posts now you can start a thread ...give it a go

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I'm registered today. I'll wait a month before I start a thread.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Barack Obama, Loretta Lynch, Valerie Jarrett
I think that Bill needs to be in that group . RICO has a nice ring to it

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join