It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence community shared details into investigation of Trump with Hillarys campaign

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I believe if anything this should prove the seriousness of the disinformation campaign the dems have been running.
I suppose both sides run a disinformation campaign, one just lies more than the other.

This basically points to indoctrination, not to mention the collusion within the DNC to oust the Bern.

The DNC can never be trusted again and I believe should be disbanded for the disinformation it has spread.
Anyone within the DNC, heck, any democrat should be feeling guilty right now.

Let that guilt sink in nice and deep, I'm not saying the Republicans aren't guilty themselves, but the world now knows the DNC's true colours.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Goebbels would have been proud.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

yes we monitor the russian diplomat but the cia is not allowed to monitor Americans in country so if they were going to tap trump tower which is owned by an American they needed a wiretap authorization hence the fisa requests.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Grambler
So I wake up this morning and I as I suspected not one person on ATS has refuted this story, or for that matter even down played it. It is an absolutely damning revelation.

However, there are still people on other threads talking about how much trouble trump is about to get in, and how is conspiracy of Obama being out to get him is nonsense.

The sheer willpower to be able to ignore facts that do not fit their narrative is astounding.

This topic does raise a lot of questions.

I think the first would be, was the campaign told about this as part of a security/intelligence briefing?

Was the Trump campaign also told about this issue?

By telling the campaigns about this issue, were any laws broken in the process?

It seems reasonable to assume that Trump's campaign was also told about this and it does not appear that Mook said anything that would indicate the information they were given was earth shattering.

All he really confirmed is that someone told the campaign that wiretaps did, in fact, occur.

I sincerely doubt Trump was kept up to date about the investigation. If he knew all along, why would he make the tweet.

But even if he was kept in the loop, what a horrible way to run an investigation! The FBI lets the target of an investigation in on the details of what that investigation is finding? Absurd!

"Hey Trump, we just want to let you know that we are investigating you and your team for talking to Russians, and we have them wiretapped and are getting your people on tape"

We will have to see if laws were broken by telling hillarys campaign.

But clearly this is unethical. Remember the outrage from the left when Comey announced they were reopening an investigation into hillary? Imagine that it had come out that Comey was also giving some details of the investigation to the Trump team!

Even if obamas people just told Hillarys team about the wiretaps, that is too far. They had no right to any of the information that the rest of the public wasn't allowed to see. Letting Hillarys team know this allowed them to smear Trump having possible connections to the Russians and would provide her a strategic advantage in the election.

Why would the intelligence people risk the integrity of an investigation by telling Hillarys team anything. Even if the details that they shared were 100% innocent, they had to know two things.

1. The more people that knew about details like wiretaps, the better chance that those taps would be found out by the targets (either Trumps people or the Russians) and would stop using those devices thus killing an investigation into possible collusion between Trumps people and Russia. In fact, what if there was a mole in Hillarys campaign that was leaking info to Trump or the Russians? This is why investigations like this are supposed to be secretive and classified.

2. By telling more people like the Hillary campaign, there would be a better chance that info would get leaked to the public, which would hurt their investigation.

3. That when the public found out that they were giving intel to Trumps opponent Hillary they would be very suspicious of a smear campaign against Trump.

Why would they risk these situations? Keep in mind, there is no possible benefit to the investigation by telling HIIllarys people this at all. The only possible reason for this was to help HIllarys campaign, and that is ridiculous.

They need to drag Mook in front of committee and get the names of what agents discussed the investigation to him, find out who else on Hillarys team they talked to, and find out exactly what was said.

But it appears that Mook has given us proof that the investigators were discussing the case with Hillarys team, and thats enough for the public to be outraged.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The more I see these situations coming up, the more it tells me that a serious purge is required in the government. They should be using the treason, espionage and sedition laws to weed these people out and charge them. The disease goes deep, very deep.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I'm sure somebody's already made this comment, but it seems that they were sharing information with Clinton while simultaneously investigating her. So that would shed some light on the investigation itself being a total sham.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
This basically points to indoctrination, not to mention the collusion within the DNC to oust the Bern.
The bern was a sell out.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

it seems that they were sharing information with Clinton while simultaneously investigating her. So that would shed some light on the investigation itself being a total sham.
You need to get it firmly in your mind that there are two (investigations) Hillary's which is not a part of this thread and the "one" into the Trump/Russia connections ,..which plays into this thread .

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
So?

I bet trumps campaign got the lowdown too.
Weren't they both getting the same security briefings during the campaign?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Everyone knows we listen in on the Russians. Stupid Mike Flynn should have remembered that.
Not illegal btw. You're gonna need a bulldozer if you plan on making a mountain out of this mole hill.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

When did the secret service become an intelligence agency? They don't spy. They have two duties and one will probably surprise everyone because it has nothing to do with protecting the president.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

She was getting security briefings. She was a presidential nominee and as such she got security briefings.
Come on guys tell me you haven't forgotten that already.
They both got briefings.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

So far no authority supports any warrants being issued.
The balloon is flaccid.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Security briefings that include information about your political opponent during an election season go so far beyond wrong and "conflict of interest" that is makes me hope there is some criminal justice recourse.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

"It seems It seems reasonable to assume that Trump's campaign was also told about this that Trump's campaign was also told about this"

Seems a bit strange coming from a poster who always demands proof of everything.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
So?

I bet trumps campaign got the lowdown too.
Weren't they both getting the same security briefings during the campaign?

This has nothing to do with security briefings given to Candidates.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So are you saying that the Obama administration was briefing Trump on the investigation into him and Russia ?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Hope something will get done . It's time the people have a government they can trust. At this point we have a government that doesn't even trust itself

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Everyone knows we listen in on the Russians. Stupid Mike Flynn should have remembered that.
Not illegal btw. You're gonna need a bulldozer if you plan on making a mountain out of this mole hill.

It's already a mountain.

Now they have to shave it down to a molehill.

( "mole hill" is the irony of the year )

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Ha, ha, that is funny, but I can tell you that probably it was Hillary the one that got all the briefing that she need it from Trump.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The lengths people will go to for justification of a sitting administration spying on the opposing party DURING a campaign is chilling.
This is what nixon did.
This is WHY fisa laws were passed.
This is in no way acceptable.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join