It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence community shared details into investigation of Trump with Hillarys campaign

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
How bad a candidate was Hillary Clinton.

She had ever possible thing rigged.

Could you imagine if they would get the Supreme Court.

Didn't she say if she loses they will all swing from a noose.

I hope she is prophetic...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RazorV66

LOL, the Gateway Pundit is one of the "fake news" organizations that Hillary said she would shut-down after being elected President. I wonder why?

Back to Comey... why did he suddenly re-open the investigation into Hillary just 2 weeks before the election? I don't think he ever gave a good reason for doing so...beyond Weiner's laptop.

And wasn't it only a few days later that he said his original assessment of the case stands? No charges.
I remember it happening really fast....a matter of only days.
I remember thinking - wow how did he do that so fast?
edit on 8-3-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

There is a Senatorial Committee of 13 Senators , The Intelligence Committee , all would have had knowledge about these Warrants .They serve as the Checks and Balances within the Intelligence Community . Want to Know Who's Name is on those FISA Warrants ? How about the Media Ask Harry Reid , Marco Rubio , John McCain, or Diane Feinstein to name a few...

Just Google FISA Warrants and it will tell you everything.

Why the Media is Not Reporting this is a Mystery to me .
edit on 8-3-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I think certain elements are trying to suss out exactly what Trump may have on the FISA stuff. Hence the push for Trump to put his cards on the table.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

wearechange.org...

On March 20th , Congress Will Demand the Truth .

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RazorV66

LOL, the Gateway Pundit is one of the "fake news" organizations that Hillary said she would shut-down after being elected President. I wonder why?

Back to Comey... why did he suddenly re-open the investigation into Hillary just 2 weeks before the election? I don't think he ever gave a good reason for doing so...beyond Weiner's laptop.

And wasn't it only a few days later that he said his original assessment of the case stands? No charges.
I remember it happening really fast....a matter of only days.
I remember thinking - wow how did he do that so fast?

Yes sir... that made the MSM, and Clinton campaign go bezerk. Comey said there were over 30,000 e-mails on Weiner's computer that had to be examined and it "would take some time". By golly, they got it done in 4 days!

I think Comey's conscious started bothering him. His reasons for letting Hillary off the hook in July were so weak, you could tell that he was just following orders from Lynch, or Obama. Or, as the Gateway Pundit now says, Comey was blackmailed into giving Hillary a pass.
edit on 3/8/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I think certain elements are trying to suss out exactly what Trump may have on the FISA stuff. Hence the push for Trump to put his cards on the table.
He may be giving them just enough rope ...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Not a smidgeon of corruption.

FTFY.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
A few observations from your post Grambler.

1) Clapper is done, stick a fork in him.

2) I don't know about everyone else, but I'm getting damn sick and tired of the daily news continually confirming we're living in a modern day Stasi state.

3) I'm so fed up with the lack of any indictments for any of these asshats who are proven guilty and nothing is done which just reaffirms point #2 above.

Great post Grambler thanks for sharing it here. S & F

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

edit on 9-3-2017 by DonInHtown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Clapper has no problem lying under oath. He's done it before.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
How bad a candidate was Hillary Clinton.

She had ever possible thing rigged.

Could you imagine if they would get the Supreme Court.

Didn't she say if she loses they will all swing from a noose.

I hope she is prophetic...

Snopes claims that the backstage blowup story about Hillary wasn't true.....
So it is probably a true story.
She called Donna Brazile a stupid buffalo according to that story too.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Spooks....

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

From the source you quoted

“If Trump or any other political campaign, or anybody associated with Trump, was under some type of investigation, that clearly should have risen to the Gang of Eight level.” Unless someone made an “oversight” of course, and Congress was not briefed on what in retrospect would have been seen as a major political interference scandal, if it had leaked to the press. For now, however, Nunes simply said that he had “not seen that evidence.” He did say, however, that “the bigger question that needs to be answered is whether or not Mr. Trump or any of his associates were in fact targeted by any of the intelligence agencies or law enforcement authorities.” Here, too, he said that “at this point, we don’t have any evidence of that.”

So "the gang of 8" had no idea....that is interesting
And there is no evidence that any of the trump campaign was under investigation...also interesting
some people are going to have some explaining to do

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
So I wake up this morning and I as I suspected not one person on ATS has refuted this story, or for that matter even down played it. It is an absolutely damning revelation.

However, there are still people on other threads talking about how much trouble trump is about to get in, and how is conspiracy of Obama being out to get him is nonsense.

The sheer willpower to be able to ignore facts that do not fit their narrative is astounding.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The sheer willpower to be able to ignore facts that do not fit their narrative is astounding.

That will not matter.
March 20th the wheels will come off the cart.
There is too much info already released; there were too many unconcerned with the methods because they were sure to win.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: PlasticWizard

The MSM fake news outlets started back peddling a few days back ...Time for someone to make a YT collection of the Trump Russian connection .

Yeah because Comey came out and said there were NO investigations going on in to Trump and Russia, which blew away the media's narrative.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

They can't bear to admit that Trump is right about something.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
So I wake up this morning and I as I suspected not one person on ATS has refuted this story, or for that matter even down played it. It is an absolutely damning revelation.

However, there are still people on other threads talking about how much trouble trump is about to get in, and how is conspiracy of Obama being out to get him is nonsense.

This topic does raise a lot of questions.

I think the first would be, was the campaign told about this as part of a security/intelligence briefing?

Was the Trump campaign also told about this issue?

By telling the campaigns about this issue, were any laws broken in the process?

It seems reasonable to assume that Trump's campaign was also told about this and it does not appear that Mook said anything that would indicate the information they were given was earth shattering.

All he really confirmed is that someone told the campaign that wiretaps did, in fact, occur.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join