It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence community shared details into investigation of Trump with Hillarys campaign

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Has anyone actually listened to the Fox and Friends interview with Mook?

The only two relevant pieces to this thread's contention are listed below.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Beginning at time stamp 1:34 (hand transcribed)

MOOK: There was a wiretap of Russian agents, and the agents were communicating with Trump staff ... that's why they were picked up.

KILMEADE: How do you know that?

MOOK: That's what the intelligence community has told us, that's what's been reported very widely: those are the facts.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Beginning at time stamp 4:23

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: What did Hillary Clinton know and when did she know it?

MOOK: Hillary Clinton didn't know about any of this let's be very clear ...

INTERVIEWER: How do you explain this tweet (Graphic of Clinton Tweet about server in Trump tower)

MOOK: You should ask your research department to go back and look ... that was actually in response to reporting that was done by Slate Magazine ... so she was reacting to what reporters were saying.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I suspect that it will come out the that the FISA warrant was approved by Lynch, shortly after her and Bill had that private conversation on the tarmac...you know where they discussed the grandchildren.

If it turns out to be the case...... somebody has a lot of explaining to do.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Now lets take the absolute bare minimum of what we know by Mooks statement. Intelligence people told him that they had wiretapped Russians in their investigation. Nothing more, literally just that statement.

That is not what he said. He said in regards to Russian agents being tapped it was a regular practice and that is what the IC has told us...and has been publicly reported.

Who's "us"? Was he referring to an individual within the IC actually going to the campaign and telling them about Russian agents being tapped or was he referring to a general use of the term "us". Watch the video and listen to what he says.

That is one of the things we would need to know before we go down the road you are taking.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Still steaming Rick?

I understand. You fell hard on that issue, but this is a new one.

Let's stop licking wounds and move on.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Additional Fox interview with Mook, found here: Fox News March 6, 2017

Slate article that Robbie Mook was referring to above: Slate, October 31, 2016

Date of Hillary Clinton's tweet about the Trump server: October 31, 2016
edit on 9-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Link

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You mean Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook, that is what you talking about, well hell I guess the discussion is over, he explained all.

Nothing to see, Hillary Campaign manager said Hillary didn't know anything about the issue.

Just like the CIA, we never, ever spy on Americans.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Additional Fox interview with Mook, found here: Fox News March 6, 2017

Slate article that Robbie Mook was referring to above: Slate, October 31, 2016

Date of Hillary Clinton's tweet about the Trump server: October 31, 2016

Thanks for adding that info.

I was wondering, based on his statement, if there was some info released through the media that discussed this very issue in which he was referring.

link   
a reply to: introvert

What was that you just said a few post ago about not making this personal?

link   

originally posted by: marg6043

You mean Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook, that is what you talking about, well hell I guess the discussion is over, he explained all.

Nothing to see, Hillary Campaign manager said Hillary didn't know anything about the issue.

It says that very thing in the source.

He also said Hillary Clinton did not have any knowledge of alleged wiretapping.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

What was that you just said a few post ago about not making this personal?

I am asking politely to move on and not derail this thread just because you want to drag us all back to that failure of an issue.

Focus Rick.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Let's be real ... this alternate/fake news/amateur Youtube video was the jumping off place for this:

The ... contentions of this video have not been proven ... is there some other actual source we should consider, or is it time to put this one to bed?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Well just like Clapper and the CIA if they come out and say its no true, trust us hell we can not argue anymore do we

And hell again Hillary campaign manager said she didn't know, we all need to shut the heck up and listen to him.

I am sure that Mook was a pimple in Hillary butt when she was taking security briefings from Obama as a candidate too and knew exactly what they talk about, right? We never, ever talk about Trump.

No in your wildest dream.
edit on 9-3-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Marg ... isn't Robbie Mook supposed to be the source of this "most important news story ever"?

Are you saying we should trust him, or shouldn't?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I leave it to you, I trust no one in this day and time.

I have no been to the age I am now believing everything I see or heard.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

You know I been sarcastic Gryphon66, I like to do that once in a while, no ills just because sometimes is good to do so with all the stuff that is going on around.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I leave it to you, I trust no one in this day and time.

I have no been to the age I am now believing everything I see or heard.

I understand that (and seeing your next post) you know I too can be a bit salty from time-to-time ...

But as far as this thread goes ... Robbie Mook has not said that the Clinton campaign received any advanced or covert information ... as least as far as the sources presented thus far.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Nothing to see, Hillary Campaign manager said Hillary didn't know anything about the issue. Just like the CIA, we never, ever spy on Americans.
It seems that both Obama and Hillary's underlings knew and were in the loop but the Big cheese's didn't ...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Again, thanks for bringing this info to our attention.

I admit that I initially posted in this thread to bring up the many questions that came to mind, but did not watch the complete video.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Yes you are right, but we know by sources that security briefings given to candidates by the president are behind closed doors, so we will never find out what was given and how much to each candidate.

That was between the president and them.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

And what proof do you have on that point, other than a Youtube video of Hogan's Heroes?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join