It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keystone XL oil pipeline will not use American steel, despite Donald Trump’s pledge

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

be back tomorrow, its 5

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

originally posted by: TinySickTears

desperate cause i would like to see trump supporters admit he has made promises he cant keep?
hows that

oh, yeah.....please be aware, I want to see that too.

yup. im still waiting...
a poster above tried and danced the dance a bit but didnt quite get there.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ware2010

be back tomorrow, its 5

lame
its 4:59
you could have typed yes he has made promises he can not keep or no he has not

see ya

enjoy the evening

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I would rather a foreign company not be given the ability to steal American land at will. Also I do not agree with taxpayer dollars being used to line the pockets of oil companies.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

originally posted by: Mikehawk
a reply to: Southern Guardian

But, but, but...hillary...

LOL

People starting to realize they got hoodwinked by the NWO and now know Trump is part of the regularly scheduled programe. I would laugh even harder if I didn't feel pity for all of you who fell for it.

MAGA

Yup the Illusion of the left and the right and playing a long game of power and control is very effective on so many levels. The more people are divided along partisan lines the easier it is to push their buttons at the right time and get the desired outcome.
Hillary was probably plan A and Trump is plan B.

Good luck getting the humans to recognize that.

Har har har.
edit on 7-3-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Every year, tens of millions of cars are built in the US using Chinese steel. Why? Cheap labor and no environmental regulation. No one uses American steel until Trump came along.
edit on 7-3-2017 by wacher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I would rather a foreign company not be given the ability to steal American land at will.

If it was an American company it would be ok?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Actually it's just frustrating as all hell to have a President that consistently speaks on things he doesn't bother learning about beforehand.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Actually it's just frustrating as all hell to have a President that consistently speaks on things he doesn't bother learning about beforehand.

I've grown used to it. I think Trump is an idiot but I remember Obama, W, and Clinton all running their mouths too, just not as much. What politicians say and what they can legally do are often times quite different.
edit on 7-3-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This whole pipeline uses 0 American steel. American car production uses 0 American steel. How can American steel compete with Chinese steel cheap labor 1 dollar a day salary?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump is smart.

He is nit-picking the opposition half to death.

Weren't you praising him for bringing jobs back to the American steel industry a while back...
Is trump smart or are his cult members just too dumb to see theyve been taken for a nice ride.

Your ego is creating the defense mechanism of trump knowing how to 'trigger' the left instead of crushing itself and admitting his followers were just puppets under his strings...

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

do you think he has made promises he can not keep?

Of course, just like every President. They say things they want to have happen, not necessarily things that will happen. Obama promised he would close GITMO, one of many promises he didn't keep.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: wacher
This whole pipeline uses 0 American steel. American car production uses 0 American steel. How can American steel compete with Chinese steel cheap labor 1 dollar a day salary?

About half the steel used to build the pipeline is to come from a plant in Arkansas, according to the pipeline builder, TransCanada. The rest will be imported. Imported doesn't mean it is from china, could be from Canada, India, Italy.... Dunno, didn't research it any further.
edit on 7-3-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

I would rather a foreign company not be given the ability to steal American land at will.

No it would not be ok. No company should be able to steal be they foreign or domestic. Do you think it's ok? How would you like it if some company come up and took land from you that have been in your family for Generations?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
duplicate post

edit on 8-3-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

link   
duplicate post
edit on 8-3-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: D8Tee

No it would not be ok. No company should be able to steal be they foreign or domestic. Do you think it's ok? How would you like it if some company come up and took land from you that have been in your family for Generations?

How about we forget about ever building any infrastructure then?
How about those power lines, sewer lines, gas lines, telephone lines?
Highways, roads, railroad lines, just forget about putting anymore of them in right?

The funny thing about pipelines is that after a couple years, you don't even know they are there anymore, they crisscross this country and alls people will notice is a little sign in the ditch indicating 'buried pipeline'.

The farmers aren't even inconvenienced by the pipelines, they plant crop right over top of them, unlike electrical transmission lines and windmills that take up surface area.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Obama did this constantly and you guys think he's the greatest thing ever.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

desperate cause i would like to see trump supporters admit he has made promises he cant keep?
hows that
I didn't mean that toward you, it was to ware2010.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

he made a promise he is not sure he can keep cause he knows exactly # all about the law/rules/world/things

either way promises will not be kept

You know, revisiting this thread this morning, and waking up was thinking "gee, I wonder what hit the fan overnight?"....

anyway. Yes, he made lots of promises that sounded good to his hopeful fans....promises he could not keep. Writing checks he can't cash.....

I wonder now, this far in, if he actually BELIEVED he could do those things BECAUSE OF HIS IGNORANCE of how it all works. He's learning the hard way that he's not a King, and he doesn't get to write checks off of the Federal Treasury to whatever inane plan he dreams up.

I think he actually maybe thought he COULD just wave a wand and it would all be done, because, you know, he's the boss now.

*eyeroll*

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join