It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Twitter "Tell Vladimir that after the election I'll have more flexibility?"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Aww, tRUMP has been PO all weekend...LMAO.......seems like he is the one in the HOT SEAT....also. Looks like the ORANGE man is showing his AGE VERY QUICKLY...he is ageing super fast now that he clearly is up all night every night....wonder if he has a little help. He sure as hell was SNIFFING allot during the debates. Would not be the first time a *person in power* relied on a little help from something, to keep them going...Certainly would explain his IRRATIONAL BEHAVIOR......

www.msn.com... artanntp

edit on 5-3-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Why in the hell are you people so focused on OBAMA STILL, last time I checked tRUMP was president......so we saw Obama say that, yes and the HORSE IS DEAD.......What YOU should be worried about is not what our EX President did, but what our CURRENT president is, and has been doing for a LONG TIME.....You Trumptards need to OPEN YOUR EYES. The IGNORANCE RUNS DEEP!!!!! DERP, Trump TWEETS like a LITTLE GIRL.....He must stay up all night doing something, and it seems to me like he gets paranoid.....

In the middle of the night the 70 year old president is tweeting about, TV RATINGS, OBAMA WIRE TAPPING HIM, SNL, ANYTHING HE DOES NOT AGREE WITH him, at his age, more likely than not GAS..........

Trumptard, derp, little girl... stfu emoticons... Fart joke.

edit on 2017-03-05T20:41:26-06:002201705America/Chicago3 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Why do people keep acknowledging this troll...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Lol, this is one of the more awesome tweets by Trump yet.

Of course he is referring to that weird little moment between Obama and Dmitry Medvedev, where Obama said he would have more "flexibility" after the election in 2012. It was a hot mic moment. All over ATS.

So glad Trump is finally addressing the issue!

its weird how he addressed him by 1st name to. Instead of o tell Putin i'll have more flexibility after the election is done with.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Why in the hell are you people so focused on OBAMA STILL, last time I checked tRUMP was president......so we saw Obama say that, yes and the HORSE IS DEAD.......What YOU should be worried about is not what our EX President did, but what our CURRENT president is, and has been doing for a LONG TIME.....You Trumptards need to OPEN YOUR EYES. The IGNORANCE RUNS DEEP!!!!! DERP, Trump TWEETS like a LITTLE GIRL.....He must stay up all night doing something, and it seems to me like he gets paranoid.....

In the middle of the night the 70 year old president is tweeting about, TV RATINGS, OBAMA WIRE TAPPING HIM, SNL, ANYTHING HE DOES NOT AGREE WITH him, at his age, more likely than not GAS..........

Your right Trump is President not Obama and the only thing the Democrats can talk about is how Russia exposed how the Democrats were Rigging the Primaries against Bernie and in the main election where Hillary got the questions to the debates. Theres also the dirty little fact that Edward Snowden exposed Obama for Spying on trusted Allies World Leaders Phone Conversations, and Spying on every single French Citizens, and rigging the election against Israel's Prime Minister. The ignorance sure does run deep for your lefties.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

A Gift for you.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

Lol, I just want you to know, that I am watching you and I appreciate all the gift giving you are doing lately.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: brutus61

Lol, I just want you to know, that I am watching you and I appreciate all the gift giving you are doing lately.

Thank You. I only give them to "special" people.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

That deal is well documented, it had to do with Obama moving missile defense systems off of the NATO border, something which he did ultimately do.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

triggeringintensifies.jpg

No need to yell so much, you'll break your keyboard.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I did a post on this, heres the post and video.
Ats post

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: intrptr

That title President like the constitution has been corrupted.

Who is currupting it?
Say what you want to say and let's talk about corruption.

Too many replies on too many threads concurrently and I go into short reply mode.

Corrupt and rotten to the core. You don't get to play on the hill unless you are just as corrupt as all of them (or looking the other way).

Name something that isn't off the rails with modern US gubment.
edit on 6-3-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: intrptr

That title President like the constitution has been corrupted.

It certainly wasn't Trump who corrupted the constitution thats for sure lol.

Thats like saying it isn't the janitor at Exxon that pollutes the world with oil.

Trump is complicit the longer he goes on not representing the people.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
So we will get the current admin in all out war with the prior admin and all the little birdies they left behind in administrative jobs.

Should be good. Sent the wife out for more popcorn.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Yes Obama said that and what did the Lamestream media said ?, nothing!
if this doesn't raise a flag in your brain and figure out for yourself you are being lied to! well congrats you're brainwashed.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Oh look, Trump is attempting to deflect again. There must really be something to all these claims of collusion with Russia.

I really don't get why Trump and his supporters treat this exchange between Obama and Medvedev as some kind of gotcha moment. Obama was President in 2012 so it was his job to negotiate with foreign powers. Also, it's not like it's any secret that President's have more flexibility in their second term since they don't have to worry about reelection.

Then there's also the fact that in 2012 Russia was an ally. Since then they have abandoned NATO's Partnership for Peace Program, annexed Crimea, fomented and prolonged a civil war in Ukraine, had a part in the downing of MH17, threatened NATO members, has actively been attempting to destabilize the governments of the Baltics (NATO members), and have blamed every single one of their woes on the West.

The simple fact is that relations with Russia in 2012 were vastly different than relations with Russia today.

So please, explain to me why Obama's statement from 2012 is in any way significant?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
so russia is bad again ?

its all so confusing from the right these days, its like you need a leader or something

The right said Russia was bad in 2012. Obama dismissed it.....
Sooooo, did the right dismiss it too?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

That deal is well documented, it had to do with Obama moving missile defense systems off of the NATO border, something which he did ultimately do.

That's pre-election, it matters less that he sat as current potus...he could have done a hillary and lost, making it look more and more like elections are rigged, or dude can see the future?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

ANOTHER deflection attempt from team Trump? Trump just can't get enough of slandering an ex-President. Which is odd considering all the whining he does for the media not respecting him.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

ANOTHER deflection attempt from team Trump? Trump just can't get enough of slandering an ex-President. Which is odd considering all the whining he does for the media not respecting him.

If what Trump alleges is true, then what it exposes is seditious acts by a former president.

The "anonymous sources" are all out in full force making allegations. So we will have to see which anonymous sources aren't simply made up BS.

For now: im curious enough that i'd rather see where this goes. Illegal acts by a president need addressed, whether its Obama or Trump. And it looks like there is at least smoke here.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join