It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Twitter "Tell Vladimir that after the election I'll have more flexibility?"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

So you are just going to accept guilty until proven innocent because it is Trump saying it?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So you are just going to accept guilty until proven innocent because it is Trump saying it?

we are not the court of law, man. For real.

we are all just trying to figure this out. The only thing I know for sure: ignore anyone telling you anything as it they know its the truth. Because all we have is Trumps opening salvo, and the obviously carefully worded responses, some of which appear to be frantic (depending on personal opinion, apparently).

For me, personally...im happy to think someone is guilty when not proven so. Ill still tell you OJ killed Nicole, jury be damned. So sue me, i have an opinion. LOL

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I don't like jumping to conclusions. Especially when it comes to anything Trump said. Jumping to conclusions creates bias. Bias prevents people from accepting the truth when it differs from the biases. In my world, an ex-President of the United States gets the benefit of the doubt against random Twitter accusations and there is no point in taking the accusations serious in any form until there is more evidence provided.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

OK, well I can barely hear you from that high road up there. Please don't knock any rocks off onto my head down here.

LOL

Bias is created when you have your mind made up before receiving new information. Bias is not creating opinions as new pieces of information comes in. And i've read plenty of information that makes me believe this is true.

I guess thats what the mistake is of yours that I should have corrected on my last post: you injected your own words, which changed the conversation. You included "Because it is Trump saying it?"

LOL...."bias". Was it not bias that caused you to include those 6 words, which was not in anything I have written? Just something to think about while travelling the high road.

edit on 3/6/2017 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

But see if anyone else said it, we wouldn't even be giving this claim the time of day. Trumps aid it however and suddenly it is a national discussion. We both know it'll be DOA by Thursday as we move back to a real topic in the news (like the fact that this non-story overshadowed Trump signing the revised travel ban EO). Though have fun pretending for now.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Its insane, huh? The President says something, and it causes people to talk. Especially Trump....you never see people pay attention to what he says, and then discuss it.

Anyone who is in a position to make a claim, can claim anything about Obama and I'd be likely to believe it. He turned the IRS against his political enemies, for crying out loud. I don't even need someone to make accusations to believe he's done bad things similar to that.

Its all because of the things he did as president. Its not just me making it up....he actually turned the IRS against political opponents. What credibility does he have to stand on?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join