It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Sessions, Trumps new AG and Former Campaign Advisor, lied about his Russian contacts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: muse7
I'm just wondering what kind of conversations Flynn, and now Sessions were having with the Russians that they need to lie about them.

Obviously they were election rigging conversations right?

/sarcasm

It was a simple question and he chose to lie...

Why?

Weird...HRC seems exempt...

Forgot to add...

Mic drop...

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals

Lucky I am not the President, because I would have declared Marshal law by now, and stripped the Crime families of their wealth, and put it all in fort Knox. All the Pedos would be in stocks for a public ogling , before public hangings.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

the Democrats hate communist as much as anyone because it would abolish the entire State and thus they would have no power either, saying Liberals and Democrats love communist is just Necon spook rhetoric and nothing more.

Besides the Soviet Union was never true communism anyway, same with China and Cuba

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Sessions didn’t “lie under oath,” because he was questioned about whether he had communicated with the Russians >> ABOUT THE 2016 ELECTION, not simply communicating with the Russians in general as part of his job as a Senator. KEY POINT.

This is verified by Warren, of all people.

QUOTE: “Have you been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election?”

edit on 2-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Well there's this to explain as well.

At his Jan. 10 Judiciary Committee confirmation hearing, Sessions was asked by Sen. Al Franken, a Minnesota Democrat, what he would do if he learned of any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of the 2016 campaign.

“I’m not aware of any of those activities,” he responded. He added: “I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.”

Franken asked about communications as a campaign surrogate. Sessions told the truth. And if they did discuss the campaign, it’ll be nearly impossible to find out. So good luck with that, lefties.
edit on 2-3-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
More fake news.

The question:

Have you been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after election day?

The Justice Depoartment said Wednesday that "there was absolutely nothing misleading about [Sessions'] answer [to Franken]. He was asked during the hearing about communications between Russia and the Trump campaign--not about meetings he took as a senator and a member of the Armed Services Committee."

Now to state so conclusively that Sessions lied, you will need to detail the discussion and the specifics of the 2016 campaign they talked about. Please post the evidence to prove you are not just propagating more fake news. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Things are gray enough that he'll slide on perjury charges. I wouldn't be surprised if he's asked to step down though. Let's be fair, most people aren't thrilled with him as a pick. This gives Trump am excuse to cut him loose.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh I'm sorry but he actually said he didn't meet with them. That's not a sin of ommission it's a lie.

But here's another occasion for trump supporters to back him and his cabinet again. It must be getting hard and frustrating having to come to their defense constantly.

This lying (a trump administration hallmark now) and the fact that several European operatives have provided evidence that several of trumps people met secretly with Russians in European cities during the campaign. While Washington was yelling about Russian interference in the election!

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Oh it's bad. We're talking Watergate bad.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

He was on the trump campaign. All summer and surely in September when the Russian involvement was becoming evident.

No one else on that committee met with Russia funny enough. No one needed to. Snowball rolling down hill.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: underwerks

Oh it's bad. We're talking Watergate bad.

what laws were broken?

Not perjury, its obvious by now perjury does not bring down established politicians, so what criminal law was broken..are you going to run with the Logan act to try and bring down the administration...

Yall need to ease up with the hyperbole..

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Sure. They're all lying about it.
They don't have a video or signed confession true.
Their confidence in the information is very high.
You know that in the raid to get bin Laden they didn't have high confidence of his being in Abadabad at all. They had good confidence but nothing that guaranteed it 100%.
That's the nature of the intelligence community.
But...
They wouldn't be going through all of this on a whim. I promise you.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Duplicate post.

THIS SPACE AVAILABLE. CALL I81-U812
edit on 322017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Ah but the thing is....he was asked.
He lied about it.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Sure. They're all lying about it.
They don't have a video or signed confession true.
Their confidence in the information is very high.
You know that in the raid to get bin Laden they didn't have high confidence of his being in Abadabad at all. They had good confidence but nothing that guaranteed it 100%.
That's the nature of the intelligence community.
But...
They wouldn't be going through all of this on a whim. I promise you.

Hmmm but this logic never would apply to HRC..right? See your error?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Yes. Turn on your tv.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Ok, time for this mystery to be resolved while all parties still exist. Why does Trump say nice things about Russians and call us a fallen nation that never win wars? Did someone in his campaign help the Russians hack the DNC? What do the Russians want? Maybe the universe will provide the answer if enough people ask now.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

He was affiliated with the campaign. There is video of him at several rallies and he was a surrogate on the cable news stations all last summer.
There is video of Al Franken asking sessions directly about his involvement or any campaigning members involvement with Russia and he straight up lied. Under oath. That's perjury. A crime.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

This has nothing at all to do with the democrats.

It's trumps people. They, like him, are unaquainted with the truth.
It's pathetic now.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Then why lie about meeting if it's so innocent?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join