It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Real" alien pic shuts down 4chan

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Was definitely the best of the bunch, more believable than any of the others we've seen these last couple of days. Like Johnny3000 said, grainy filter on top and you have yourself a pretty decent alien pic. Shame this one turned out to be a bloody horror mask

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: longy9999

All three of those seems like an impossible task to solve at this point. Did a quick search about Antarctica in google news, nothing of wild interest popped up: "That giant crack in Antarctica just keeps getting bigger", "NASA´s lost balloon recovered from Antarctica" and "EU should step up research in Antarctica". Guys there aren't many journalists running around down there looking for the next scoop.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Ah thanks, this video I have seen

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Just watched the video and checked the other forum, the "Mass Evacuation of Antarctica" thread is still there and being actively posted in even this morning.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: saucepan

originally posted by: TheMadScientist2

a reply to: Counterintelligence

This isn't the picture from 4chan, but this is the most realistic-looking alien picture I've ever seen:

web.elintransigente.com...

This is an animatronic from the movie "Intruders" !!

Okay. Can you post a link from that movie that matches the picture?

TheMadScientist2 was wrong,
it's not from the TV Show Intruders (1992), this is the famous 3 Second Eben, have a google if you haven't heard of it...
edit on 27/2/17 by djz3ro because: I need to pay more attention to my posting...

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0001391
Just watched the video and checked the other forum, the "Mass Evacuation of Antarctica" thread is still there and being actively posted in even this morning.

I just tried to visit it from my history and wound up on the ATS front page...
edit on 27/2/17 by djz3ro because: I was too hasty at hitting 'post'...

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

This isn't the picture from 4chan, but this is the most realistic-looking alien picture I've ever seen:

it's not from the TV Show Intruders (1992), this is the famous 3 Second Eben, have a google if you haven't heard of it...

Hahahahahaha, I just found out that the 3 Second Eben is actually a prop from the TV show, woops...

link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Here's the full size image that matches the pic saucepan posted

edit on 27/2/2017 by longy9999 because: (no reason given)

link   

The other forum, as in not ATS. The one mentioned in the video.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Johnny3000

All three of those seems like an impossible task to solve at this point. Did a quick search about Antarctica in google news, nothing of wild interest popped up: "That giant crack in Antarctica just keeps getting bigger", "NASA´s lost balloon recovered from Antarctica" and "EU should step up research in Antarctica". Guys there aren't many journalists running around down there looking for the next scoop.

Yep, an ideal place to hide stuff some might say. Maybe its completely unrelated but I'm going to have a look once I've done one more sweep of trying to track down the apparent original alien pic, of which I'm doubting now even exists...

Any idea what the Buzz Aldrin thing someone mentioned earlier is all about? Not heard about that one yet

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

This one sums it up for ya.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kaworu

I'm calling BS on the twitter thing regarding Buzz Aldrin and Antarctica. The picture of the "Pyramid mountain" seems to have been around years before Aldrin allegedly made the twitter post.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

If you do a google news search, "Antarctica Buzz", you will end up with some articles about Buzz Aldrin who went on an expedition to Antarctica and got ill, needed medical treatment in New Zealand etc. There is two articles that stands out from the crowd: one from snopes.com about some tweet sent from Buzz and then the Daily Star who reports on the "vault 7" thing from Wikileaks.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
hmmm, not sure what to make of the Aldrin one, sounds a little fishy to me so far. Rapidly becoming a strange week though, aliens wandering the desert, evil pyramids in the south pole, 9/11 planes stored at Roswell..... Lots of researching to do

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

And lets not forget NASA´s announcement of the Trappist-1 system. Last week was brilliant when it came to exciting stuff, at least for me.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'm digging into the Aldrin and Antarctica rabbit hole and so far it only really got me to stories which are connected to Planet X returning and causing a new Ice Age on earth, while evil reptilian aliens hide behind our sun, waiting to "reclaim" earth from us as we took it from them 12.000 years ago... not really interested wasting any more time for this lol.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Johnny3000

And lets not forget NASA´s announcement of the Trappist-1 system. Last week was brilliant when it came to exciting stuff, at least for me.

Forgot all that, a system with a lot of potential. Going to take a while but I'm looking forward to what they find out about it, especially as they so far think 3 of the planets are in the goldilocks zone

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BenSisko
I'm digging into the Aldrin and Antarctica rabbit hole and so far it only really got me to stories which are connected to Planet X returning and causing a new Ice Age on earth, while evil reptilian aliens hide behind our sun, waiting to "reclaim" earth from us as we took it from them 12.000 years ago... not really interested wasting any more time for this lol.

yep, Reptillians hiding behind the sun waiting to reclaim Earth would've been about the same time I'd have left too. I like to try and keep an open mind but there's limits lol

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BenSisko

It will just lead you down new avenues, probably it takes you places you don´t feel the urge to travel to. I my self have no interest in reptilians hiding behind the sun, just waiting there to retake earth... What are they waiting for? Us to have blasters and laser canons? I rather stick to stuff that engages me, like this alien picture, it seemed to engage a ton of people here on ATS, 4chan and Reddit, and it became a fun chase after a mysterious picture.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BenSisko

That's a lot boiling away just now, I guess we should look on the brite side, if Planet X is gonna bring a new ice age the reptilians should leave us alone, after all reptiles don't like cold climates.

Is there any real link between this disappearing alien picture/plane used in 9/11 in a hangar/new technology to remove pics from the internet and Antarctica? I know the original post had co-ord's and a description of a place 24 miles from a US base but the only link to Antarctica I saw was someone say they had taken some numbers and letters (I assumed were from the first 4chan posting) and managed to find some co-ordinates which lead to Antarctica (I think it's a post in the first half of this very thread). I didn't ask where the numbers came from and am regretting that oversight now...

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join