It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Real" alien pic shuts down 4chan

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Johnny3000

Yes, the alien pic chase is still fun. For the Antarctica thing going, I've gone down there far enough, the Planet X connection made by some is pure speculation without facts, as usual. Why are the aliens waiting behind our sun to make the move? Because they're waiting for Planet X to pass by and cause destruction and mayhem on earth, so that it is easier to conquer us. Total bs if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BenSisko

I see, well some thousand of years of waiting seems reasonable, hehe. Reminds me of the backstory to Stargate, where the alien god decides to leave because of riots (or something like that) of the slaves.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BenSisko
a reply to: Johnny3000

Yes, the alien pic chase is still fun. For the Antarctica thing going, I've gone down there far enough, the Planet X connection made by some is pure speculation without facts, as usual. Why are the aliens waiting behind our sun to make the move? Because they're waiting for Planet X to pass by and cause destruction and mayhem on earth, so that it is easier to conquer us. Total bs if you ask me.

The Reptillian story has always been a daft one. So our primitive ancestors drove off the highly advanced, space faring Reptiles with rocks and sticks so they buggered off behind the sun waiting to attack us again now our technology has advanced ten-fold......It's right up there with the flat Earth stuff.

Planet X could well be true, just not in the sense that its the home of the giants or whatever nonsense was flying around. There is sizable evidence mounting that there is another large planet in our solar system but its that far away it could never be any kind of threat to us. Thats not gonna stop the Nibiru fanatics mind you...

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This looks like a pretty close approximation of what those frankenstein jpgs show. can anyone verify?

edit on 27-2-2017 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DichroChrono
Has anyone mentioned the fact that the trailer for Phoenix Forgotten debuted right about the same time?

It doesn't seem like an ARG, but maybe just some kind of publicity stunt?

Trailer here...
youtu.be...

I found this very interesting and watched the trailer. Stopped it here [0:27] www.youtube.com... as it shows a map. They circle a place around San Manuel, which happens to be near Tucson Az [www.google.com...#] and only about 100 miles SE of the Airforce Base mentioned on 4Chan [www.google.com...#].

I have to therefore conclude by logic that this has something to do with that movie. It's all a bit too close for my liking.
Well spotted, thanks. Unless this is a very convenient coincidence...

edit on 27-2-2017 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Please take the time to read the thread. This picture has been posted about 7 times and discussed thuroughly

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: longy9999

Until archaeologists will digg up some reptilian remains and their documented saga here on earth, I will agree with you. Planet X I honestly have little or no knowledge about, but at least it's not as outlandish as claiming reptilians hide behind the sun. I have heard it been mentioned that there exist a large object in our solar system (no sources to back that up), other than that I haven't read much.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Yes, this CG render was made by someone who claimed to have seen the original picture in the particular thread on 4chan and rendered the image in a couple of days, it quite resembles the pixalated version which is claimed by a lot of people to be the original picture.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Nice find! Well it's 20 years ago this year, then this movie is coming out, picture being claimed taken in Arizona, question now is: if this is part of the marketing strategy, what role does 4chan play in this? I guess for viral value, but how was it planned, hm.

Reminds me a little bit about how Nine Inch Nails marketed the album Year Zero many years ago. People would find USB sticks inside concert venues with songs on, they had a mini concert where some lucky people where bussed to this secret location where it ended with a "swat" team bursting in and raiding the whole place. Quite some cool stuff if you ask me.
edit on 27 2 2017 by Johnny3000 because: Text

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: Counterintelligence

yes thank you, I re read it before you responded. Im on 4 chan now looking around. In the paranormal forum. The old alien autopsy was posted yesterday, Interesting posts in there. Never been on 4 Chan.

Thanks for posting this. S&F😊

Edit: nice! Thanks for that link.👍

Are you new to the net?? How does one avoid 4chan like that??

Jk...Be careful, I've heard there are some distasteful things on there, but some really interesting things too...

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
This looks like a pretty close approximation of what those frankenstein jpgs show. can anyone verify?

Taken in the Sonoran Desert as evidenced by the Saguaro cactus in the background.

Had to be taken in Arizona, a few areas of CA desert or possibly the northern deserts of Mexico, but it looks like Arizona to me.

Nothing weird has EVER happened in Arizona. /s
edit on 27-2-2017 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Link to an interesting reddit post about it...

Reddit Post

edit on 27-2-2017 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Me too! Where is it?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: miumiu

The picture, well who knows, probably somewhere where we can't reach it

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: miumiu

Me too! Where is it?

Go look on 4chan...People claim they have screen shots, etc. But they all seem to be different.

The pic above is supposedly what it looked like but the setting/background is different. Apparently the real pic had a dead/deciduous tree to the right of the subject.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Good find! Here's another that looks really fake, but it DOES make me dizzy when I stare at it.. anyone else? The closest thing to the "sickness" effect that was referenced in the mythological quotes from the "original" picture.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

Me too! Where is it?

Go look on 4chan...People claim they have screen shots, etc. But they all seem to be different.

The pic above is supposedly what it looked like but the setting/background is different. Apparently the real pic had a dead/deciduous tree to the right of the subject.

Any chance of a link please? First time I've been on 4chan and it's a nightmare to navigate, I'm not sure where I should be looking on there

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: longy9999

originally posted by: saucepan

originally posted by: TheMadScientist2

originally posted by: saucepan
a reply to: Counterintelligence

This isn't the picture from 4chan, but this is the most realistic-looking alien picture I've ever seen:

web.elintransigente.com...

This is an animatronic from the movie "Intruders" !!

Okay. Can you post a link from that movie that matches the picture?

Full version of the image you posted, quite low quality but look next to the eye's and neck and you can see background details that match up

Thanks for posting! Now I must correct myself and say that's was about as real of a picture of an actual alien as I've ever come across - but now that you put up that comparison, it certainly looks like that one from the movie. (D'oh!)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: saucepan

It's one of the best ones out there I've seen, definitely one of the most realistic. I still find it kinda creepy looking even though I know it's a movie puppet, it just has a certain quality about it

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: longy9999

originally posted by: lovebeck

Me too! Where is it?

Any chance of a link please? First time I've been on 4chan and it's a nightmare to navigate, I'm not sure where I should be looking on there

Check this vid if you want to get up to speed: www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join