It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Real" alien pic shuts down 4chan

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Counterintelligence
a reply to: longy9999

Well you got me, that's definitely the alien in the image IMO.. didn't look as similar when I watched the clip online

Looks like someone most likely did wear that mask..and literally took a selfi. The markings on the neck fit.

Well done, you just made me look like a right tool lol

Unless....Walton gave such a damned good description to the movies special effect department that they got a near perfect reconstruction

Haha, sorry dude

The mask version does look a little different to the movie version but it's definitely that one. I'll dig up Waltons story and see what description he gave of the aliens, I'm pretty sure his retelling was more of a typical grey than what the movie depicted though. I'm pretty sure he stated there was other humans onboard too but its been a long time since I read it so will have to double check it all

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

So is that a commercial available mask?
edit on 27-2-2017 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

So is that a commercial available mask?

Looks like it, the one I imaged was sold on ebay for $385 . Not sure if it was a one off movie prop or not though.

www.ebay.com...

The image in the ad is even the same as the angle in the mock up pic

edit on 27/2/2017 by longy9999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
hello boys any updates? humanoidlord is watching

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
hello boys any updates? humanoidlord is watching

Nothing solid as yet, still waiting to see if anyone can find the elusive original picture. Pretty much every other picture that spopped up on here has been debunked so far

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I don't know if this has anything to do with the alien pic but it could serve as a distraction from the strange military operations in antarctica. Every topic that has slighlty to do with that gets canned. It's highly suspicious.

I'm not 100% sure but i got a weird Déjà-vu about the "new" pic. It's like i saw that exact same pic already a few years back. Am i the only one?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

So in conclusion to that..someone got the mask off eBay and took that picture, by the looks of it.

I still think this will be the original image..because it probably looks pretty impressive and realistic in HD.

The mask fits..as the picture ends where the mask ends.

Wonder who bought it? Because that's most likely /Our/ guy

Still seems like a lot of effort for a hoax...

A relatively expensive mask..
A computer model..by someone who knows what they're doing

It's gotta be a special effects enthusiast..not a pro though..a pro would have made their own mask.

Back to it being cover again...oooh the twists and turns

Can you identify who bough the mask? I mean not for doxxing, just to get an idea of what else they buy and sell

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
No need, nobody was wearing it, the image in the ad is identical to the one in the mock up, just spun around to face the other direction. The image here will just be the mask stretched over a mannequins head.

They took this image and doctored it into the mock up. Shame too, was the most believable of them all

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Im beginning to get my suspicions about you dude. Haha

I should have waited for your second pic from eBay.

Ok so we can write off all the images now...all BS

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence

I didn't felt anything by looking at all of the pictures provided. The ATS member with the alleged original hasn't shown up yet either. There is still the weird coincidence with the photo from a plane that appeared roughly at the same time and vanished in the same time frame.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Sure well pretty much all images have now been debunked..so if and until the "real" one shows, we can look at the plane theory

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Indeed very strange, I noticed that yesterday when a thread called "Mass evacuation of Antarctica as special ops and military starts moving in" just vanished without an apparent reason. The few posts in that thread were productive and civil, so no reason to close it. When I tried to get back into the thread via cache, it just rerouted me to the ATS main page.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Im beginning to get my suspicions about you dude. Haha

I should have waited for your second pic from eBay.

Ok so we can write off all the images now...all BS

Then I can only protest my innocence....lol

Yep, with the exception of the black and white one which I believe will just be another dead end I think we've debunked every other pic thats been provided so far. I'm beginning to wonder if there was even an actual original image or it was just one of these we've already seen and not realised before it was proven fake.

The last thing I've got is the member claiming to have the original but he's not been on since early yesterday and I'm not sure if he even has it or just has one of the ones we've already seen

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BenSisko

Indeed very strange, I noticed that yesterday when a thread called "Mass evacuation of Antarctica as special ops and military starts moving in" just vanished without an apparent reason. The few posts in that thread were productive and civil, so no reason to close it. When I tried to get back into the thread via cache, it just rerouted me to the ATS main page.

I saw the headline but never read the actual story, not sure if it was on here or elsewhere though, been throwing all my time into this damned alien pic.

Know any details from the story?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

How did you find these pictures??

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Johnny3000

How did you find these pictures??

I only just watched Fire in the sky a couple of months back and thought the aliens looked similar, did an image search on the movie on Google and found the masks associated with it

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Not really remembering anything clearly, it was about equipment being moved down there and that all the civilians currently in Antarctica are being moved out of there aswell. Apparently the author connected it with the other incidents at Antarctica over the last year, such as the huge crack forming.
Damn, I really should make it a habit just to screenshot everything that might me of significance. That thread had me kinda thrilled from the start and I was very surprised to see it gone in a couple of minutes. Definitely resembles the handling of the alien thread over on 4chan.
edit on 27-2-2017 by BenSisko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

edit on 27-2-2017 by helheim because: asked to remove

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence

This isn't the picture from 4chan, but this is the most realistic-looking alien picture I've ever seen:

web.elintransigente.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BenSisko

Not really remembering anything clearly, it was about equipment being moved down there and that all the civilians currently in Antarctica are being moved out of there aswell. Apparently the author connected it with the other incidents at Antarctica over the last year, such as the huge crack forming.
Damn, I really should make it a habit just to screenshot everything that might me of significance. That thread had me kinda thrilled from the start and I was very surprised to see it gone in a couple of minutes. Definitely resembles the handling of the alien thread over on 4chan.

There's always been a lot of conspiracy regarding Antarctica, people not allowed there, alien bases, giant tunnels etc....

Not sure how this would tie into the alien / plane theory thats currently flying around but it's worth looking into if the threads are vanishing again

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join