It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Real" alien pic shuts down 4chan

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
And this

Seriously thinking there was a genuine image and it's been mixed up with a fake rendering. Look around the mouth area it's got a pout, the final model doesn't

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence

Good catch! Yeah definitely the eyes are different in those two versions, the first one you pointed out looks more realistic (in the sense that I would not have expected alien eyes to look like that, more like round balls). In the distorted image we can see some dotted skin, whereas in the clear one there is nothing like it. The pout mouth is also there in the distorted one, in the clear one not as much.
edit on 27-2-2017 by Johnny3000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Johnny3000

Check this

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and call it genuine.

Looks like there really was a real photograph of an alien on 4chan. It got shilled to death with fakes.. the real one looks to have been blended in and distorted to make a composite.

Plus it took atleast a day before the composite was released..which mean someone was buying time making it to be just enough real photograph and just enough fake.

I assume this has been done to trick and passify those who saw the original into accepting there really was an image..but when the final reveal happens it's only an obvious CGI model after all.

There by discrediting the original image.

If this is true, there was a substantial damage control operation in full progress on 4chan. The mods were banning people left and right and burning threads.

Fake images, some fairly well done, were shilled to death, to muddy the waters.

Someone probably still has the original because I'm betting it has been suppressed and repeatedly deleted from the web after all.

I wouldn't want to be the person who actually has it, if the security agencies went to these lengths to suppress it.

edit on 27-2-2017 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

But I keep scratching my head about the background, didn't someone do an image search and found the background to be some botanical garden? Did anyone give any good descriptions of the background? I can't remember anymore after reading all these 50 pages.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

If I'm right then the original had a different background anyhow. The composite and the final render have the same background but the original will have a different one.

Also note...

The final render had its background outed from google images well after several other fakes had been outed the same way...seeing as the hoaxer who made the composite and the final render knew this was the sure fire way to be outed, why would he go with a background that was discoverable so easily.

So..let's add that up.

Easily discoverable background even though he/she knew it would get outed for sure
Final render looked like rubber and cartoonish, including chipped paintwork, a significant amount around the mouth, for no other reason than to out it as a fake.
Composite had more photo realism in parts
Skin texture more detailed in parts of composite and looks like actual fish scales.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
What I don't get is why an alien would post a selfie on 4chan of all places.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
What I don't get is why an alien would post a selfie on 4chan of all places.

The general consensus is that the original alien was captured on a trial cam as it walked by it. Who or what posted the pic to 4chan is still a mystery

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Well it seems logical to use a background that could easily be identified, to make the fake narrative succeed. Then the person or persons who made this fake version really had to work around the clock to make something fake believable, and in my eyes it was partially a success. The reason I say partially is that we are still debating this, even after several days without no sight of the original, and that there has been no good explanation of why 4chan in the first place went down, other than some maintenance stuff or that it was a virus.

Someone pointed out that the reason why the original thread doesn't exist in 4chan´s archive is that it was removed (or something) within a short enough timeframe that it wouldn't have been archived. What to believe I have no idea of, that´s why I have such an interest in this picture story.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: longy9999

This whole thing is a mystery and until this person is willing to do it again, it will remain a mystery. If the picture is legit, and let's say it was someone from the inside who decided to leak it, then it doesn't seem so unthinkable that the person would chose an online forum instead of leaking it to the press. To make things go viral, seems to be norm these days. When things go viral over the social platforms, it's hard to ignore it (an example is that dress people couldn't agree on), even the press can't ignore viral stuff, I still remember they wrote up and down about that dress.
edit on 27-2-2017 by Johnny3000 because: Text

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I'm going with this for a shot at what the original might look like..a lot more human I think...with a nose.

I think they went for a double bluff on the shape of the head...but this is obviously a guess.

Also saw posters claming the neck was not long and thin

The eyes have certainly been enlarged and warped and elongated..no idea how big they would be but I'm thinking a lot smaller.

The scales are like fish scales.

I would love to get some feed back from who ever actually saw the original..corse that is a # in the dark lol

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
A nice recap so far

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Johnny3000

This whole thing is a mystery and until this person is willing to do it again, it will remain a mystery. If the picture is legit, and let's say it was someone from the inside who decided to leak it, then it doesn't seem so unthinkable that the person would chose an online forum instead of leaking it to the press. To make things go viral, seems to be norm these days. When things go viral over the social platforms, it's hard to ignore it (an example is that dress people couldn't agree on), even the press can't ignore viral stuff, I still remember they wrote up and down about that dress.

One of the posters here claimed he had been sent the original, I've PM'd him and asked him if he would send me a copy of it. If he has got it and does send it then I'll stick it up on here. There's that much buzz about it now I'm dying to see the original pic

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Your drawing looks way more believable than the cgi mock up. The cgi one looks like one of the goofy comic relief characters from a Star Wars movie

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Yeah I'm thinking they made it look like a cartoon character to throw people off. You can bet they over exaggerated certain elements...like the eyes- and if you look at the close ups in the eyes you can see the edge of the pupil is warped and stretched.

Some posters claimed they eyes were small and like raisins..but that could be again to trow you off. If it's walking about it's gonna need to see where it's going...and the eyes on the image have been tampered with significantly...including all the little hexagons on the close ups..dunno what that's about...but I think it's to throw us off again.

I get the feeling this thing is related to a fish, the mouth looks fish like along with the scales and something about the eyes..kinda like a shark, big black pupils and just that bit of white when they roll.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Also I did hear a theory years ago about evolution. Something to do with the humanoid model being a probable outcome for intelligent life, due to how it navigates the environment and can manipulate and build things, no matter what the animal is that ends up evolving furthest. So maybe all the sci-fi movies are right about all these humanoid aliens.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Why is everyone still focusing on the "apparently original" picture that must be uploaded piece by piece, in attempt to avoid some new imaging detection system.

Tad confused, as it seems the "being" in question looks identical to a 3D model.

Are people suggesting that somebody Photoshoped a fake render over the original, that happens to look like the fake render?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I agree, a humanoid form does seem like the logical shape for any intelligent species that evolved in a similar environment to us. I'm pretty sure that somewhere out in the universe there will be beings that look completely different to how we could imagine too, an infinite universe will have infinite possibilities.

Now if we could just get hold of that damned original pic from somewhere then we could all finally see what all the fuss was about

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackspirit
Why is everyone still focusing on the "apparently original" picture that must be uploaded piece by piece, in attempt to avoid some new imaging detection system.

Tad confused, as it seems the "being" in question looks identical to a 3D model.

Are people suggesting that somebody Photoshoped a fake render over the original, that happens to look like the fake render?

My guess is that the 'original pic' floating around isn't actually the right one. As you said, in the end it won't look drastically different to the cgi mock up. The actual original is said to cause people to feel sick and causes weird psychological feelings which the apparent original isn't going to cause. That one looks more like something you'd see chatting to Jar Jar Binks.....

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: blackspirit

That theory is out the window now.

Although such an image detection and auto delete system likely exists.

This is looking more like some people did sees genuine image of an ET, probably from a trial camera.

It was taken down very quickly and the site was flooded with fakes and lots of people were banned and threads deleted. This muddies the waters, caused a lot of confusion and a frenzy and gave technicians time to make a render based on the image.

To passify the people who saw the image, the agency who detected it and have a copy of it, (as I'm sure a copy was obviously downloaded once it was spotted) spent the next 24 hours messing about and making a composite with distorted parts of the real image along with an exaggerated cartoon characature model of it.

The composite was put out to make the people who saw the real image, believe that someone was leaking it back into the public domain. This was done in order to gain control of the narrative and manipulate the outcome.

Once the final image was released it was clearly a rubber looking model..with obvious flaws and it even included someone admitting to making it, just to completely discredit it.

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join