It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Real" alien pic shuts down 4chan

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: longy9999

originally posted by: Johnny3000
a reply to: lorddanzig

Isn't this one from the movie Naked Lunch?

It is indeed, original image here:

62 pgs and still going, props to CI- I think this aliens givin me fk me eyes. The probes are def coming tonight.

edit on 27-2-2017 by spmc215 because: Extrateresstial Backdoor Spelunking

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: longy9999

its just a cluster of weird random crap.

That's the reason I believe an agnecy had nothing to do with the episode. The craziness works in their favor.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: lorddanzig
a reply to: djz3ro

Good find! Here's another that looks really fake, but it DOES make me dizzy when I stare at it.. anyone else? The closest thing to the "sickness" effect that was referenced in the mythological quotes from the "original" picture.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Naked Lunch, a bizarre film indeed...

link   
Has anyone been talking about the 9/11 angle? Everyone has been so obsessed with the alien pic. Though I haven't seen anyone discuss the possibility of something hidden in the picture, in the eyes of the alien for a while...
edit on 27/2/17 by djz3ro because: I recycled a double post...

link   
Dammit, triple post, I only clicked it once, honest guv...

edit on 27/2/17 by djz3ro because: I triple posted (do I get some kind of spaz badge for that?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Probably unrelated but there is a lot of chatter about high ranking officials and the pope(?) visiting antarctica. What the hell has the pope to do with antarctica? The more i dig into that topic more craziness gets revealed.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

There was one description by a Canadian Anon on 4 chan, who described seeing the Alien this way "Dark dry looking skin or scales, bloated abdominal but mostly smooth, the eye sockets looked deep and appeared to have the eyes if you could call them that still in the sockets but looked like they had dryed out from lack of moisture. The skin had wrinkles all over sort of like u get if you stay in a pool too long." and also "It was a super high quality photo."

The name of the thread where the Alien was seen was "24489 Taken Aprox 24 miles north west of Luke Airforce Base Phoenix Az. Lab H4C"
edit on 27-2-2017 by talisman because: added info

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: talisman

There was one description by a Canadian Anon on 4 chan, who described seeing the Alien this way "Dark dry looking skin or scales, bloated abdominal but mostly smooth, the eye sockets looked deep and appeared to have the eyes if you could call them that still in the sockets but looked like they had dryed out from lack of moisture. The skin had wrinkles all over sort of like u get if you stay in a pool too long." and also "It was a super high quality photo."

The name of the thread where the Alien was seen was "24489 Taken Aprox 24 miles north west of Luke Airforce Base Phoenix Az. Lab H4C"

Dug around loads but short of someone having saved a copy or screenshot to their HDD its looking like we've about hit a dead end with the original pic, there's mountains of fakes but the original just seems to be gone. There's one more possible lead I have on here but if that turns out to be a dud then I'm outta idea's on where to look.

Its interesting how everyone who claims to have seen the original pic all pretty much have the same description for it. Was there an actual pic these people saw or are they all just copying each other to give it more credibility? Unless one of us tracks the pic down I'll guess we'll never know for sure.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Probably unrelated but there is a lot of chatter about high ranking officials and the pope(?) visiting antarctica. What the hell has the pope to do with antarctica? The more i dig into that topic more craziness gets revealed.

The public is still being kept in the dark, but this recent article says that the Vatican/Pope will be revealing the existence of Alien Life at some point this year...2017.

yournewswire.com...

Those of us who keep an open mind and read posts in high-quality forums like ATS, understand that "Disclosure" is occurring as a process..and we're part of it. The culmination will be an official announcement from a globally respected organization. The Vatican is probably more respected than the U.N., isn't it?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Wow ... All this for a fake pic ... truly amazing.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

There's suppose to be a real one. So far only descriptions and tales of the unknown. Maybe Maybe not.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Even if it turns out to be a pile of steaming BS I've had a lot of fun these last couple of days digging through all the info and tracking stuff down. Isn't that what this place is all about?

Compared to all the dull political threads thats been hitting the site of late I reckon this has been a good diversion for some of us

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: longy9999
a reply to: saucepan

It's one of the best ones out there I've seen, definitely one of the most realistic. I still find it kinda creepy looking even though I know it's a movie puppet, it just has a certain quality about it

I agree, I would guess that's pretty much what they look like. "As realistic-looking as it's gonna get."

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Anyone got an invite for the Discord chat on this. Just logged in when they seemed to have some traction and got booted (or the server went down).

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I didn't post this comment but looks like it's becoming the consensus

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence

They look like the ones from movie land of the lost enoch. also reminds Me of the lacerta files.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence

I found a copy of that picture on this blog, posted Feb. 27th, 2015. Could have easily had the post dates changed in the db. I don't think it's a virgin pic though

Can't get link to work etinquisition.wordpress.com...

edit on 27-2-2017 by hombero because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2017 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: spmc215

Yeah mainly just posted the image for the comments. There is another very active thread going on over there in /x/ currently. At least it's getting easier to debunk the fakes now.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm not so sure it will be a good thing though. Everything i read so far sounded more like a threat to humanity with some kind of ultimatum that "we" didn't fullfil than a peaceful coexistence. There is speculation that something huge(hundred of miles wide) is hidden or lies dormant under artarctica and the enormous wide ice shelf crack provided access to this "thing". The presence of the military is a massive red flag at least for me. The temporary residents include roughly 5000 people. There is apparently a whole fleet out there with heavy equipment and state of the art weapons. The planes with the evacuated people were allegedly redirected to russia. Something is definitely fishy.

I'm pretty convinced that the alien/plane pic was a distraction from something that went down in antarctica at the same time. I live for this stuff.

Disclaimer: I don't take anything for face value mind you.
edit on 27-2-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Yeah they copy pasted it into yet another desert backdrop...Having problems uploading images but it's a proven fake anyhow..one of the best fakes so far though. I guess we're in a fake alien judging contest now lol.

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join