It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witches are Going To Cast A Spell On Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Yes, me too.

.. dot dot

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
FYI on the whole obsession with money and only being scared of witches with a lottery win..... We as in me don't get off on wealth of pointless paper, Knowledge Of Everything is true wealth and understanding how the web we weave affects.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Considering that he won, I don't think they have any power, lol!

May any evil pushed his way go back to those who send it.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

I find that funny... "Won" sometimes winning is it's own curse, time will tell. Evil is as I have said before "from the eye of the beholder". One man's evil is another man's justice but then I find fate is the harshest of mistresses and is often brought on by the person themselves.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Screw it i'm inviting Sam and Dean Winchester to the party. Crowley,Rowena and Castiel are the backup. Chuck and Amara will be serving cold drinks and burgers. Dean loves burgers. A battle for the ages with hexbags,bullets,angelblades and some demonic powers.

If Dean is in, I'm there!! I'll bring cookies. And pie.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I'm with you on this one, they will hurt Trump (minor booboo), but it won't be fatal.

It will be news tomorrow.

edit on 24-2-2017 by luckskywatcher because: it

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

I find that funny... "Won" sometimes winning is it's own curse, time will tell. Evil is as I have said before "from the eye of the beholder". One man's evil is another man's justice but then I find fate is the harshest of mistresses and is often brought on by the person themselves.

Could be, yes, but in this case, he knew what he was getting himself into, and is there with good intentions. On that, I have no doubt. He's not perfect, and will surely makes mistakes, as we all do, but he's working, and working hard, to do what he believes is best for the country. Different perspective, to be sure, from some, and that's alright.

In this case, though, if these people had real power, they'd have had someone they liked in the office. Or, perhaps, the power behind him is simply a lot stronger. Another way to look at the situation! I do believe there was some spiritual activity surrounding this election. What one calls it can vary, but it was there. Still is. He's got protection, I know that. They'd be wise to stand down, and just wait.

We got through eight years of the last guy, so people can deal with eight of this one. Anyone with power would be more useful in pushing for safety for people in crime-riddled inner cities, people caught up in human trafficking, and so forth. There is a lot of obvious harm going on they could address.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: luckskywatcher

I'm with you on this one, they will hurt Trump (minor booboo), but it won't be fatal.

I will be news tomorrow.

I don't think they'll do any harm at all. The manipulation of some people, now, can, but that's different.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I hope you're right. I want nothing more than good things for our Planet, people have had enough of the crap.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Any witch know if you cast a spell for something negative

What if that "something negative" manifests "positive" results?
It is something 'negative' to kill baby Hitler, right?

There is no difference between 'negative' and 'positive' other than Perspective!
Heads and Tails are the same One Coin!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss
What if that "something negative" manifests "positive" results?
It is something 'negative' to kill baby Hitler, right?

So the end justifies the means, hey?

There is no difference between 'negative' and 'positive' other than Perspective!
Heads and Tails are the same One Coin!

So why the need to kill baby Hitler then?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

But he is already a Pumpkin.

Maybe they will turn him in to a President?
edit on 24-2-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

But not a real one, but maybe they'll be able to turn into a real one.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

These witches are gonna get burned.

only if they succeed to get trump out of office. I think pence would love to burn a few himself while quoting bible scripture.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Gandalf used his light sabre he got at Gryffindor to protect Trump from Vulcan mind control.

Even I had to give you a star on that one.

Well done.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
That's the thing about magic(k) though ... it's not rational, literal or logical. It's not science or scientific.

It's whimsical and primal.

Wiccans should listen to the Chaotes once in a while.

Messing with the focal point of millions of people is probably a really bad idea.

Besides, Kek doesn't seem like the kind of guy that finds attacks of any kind amusing.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
That's the thing about magic(k) though ... it's not rational, literal or logical. It's not science or scientific.

Don't put too much faith in science (pun intended). It is after all just another belief system . Just because it is more rational, literal and logical than religion, does not make it objectively factual or correct.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

Don't put too much faith in science (pun intended). It is after all just another belief system . Just because it is more rational, literal and logical than religion, does not make it objectively factual or correct.

Did I say that science is "objectively factual or correct?"

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I didn't say you did...

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

I didn't say you did...

Then why are you offering me counsel or advice as if I did? LOL.

Speaking generally though, science is our most effective tool for understanding and manipulating the objective world to date.

Reality is composed of more than "the objective world" though, I'd be the first to admit.

The witches in the OP seem to have a naive understanding, at best, of the reality of the forces they are toying with ... in my opinion.
edit on 24-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join