It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witches are Going To Cast A Spell On Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If they were so powerful why they are not using their let say powers to help this nation and the citizens, from health, to security to peace.

They are a big joke

What goes around comes around.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Well you know, the left, they're all about reaching for the future: tolerance, co-existence, and wishing daemonic ills upon those that are disliked for very vague reasons.

Brings a whole new meaning to the term "witch hunt."

edit on 23-2-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: xuenchen

Hah! I actually have my calendar cleared for Friday night for this. I've done this ritual for clients before and it's effective on its own. I can't imagine what will be generated with thousands doing it.

Only you can prevent forest fires !!

On a side-note to your side-note, I always wanted to make a shirt. On the front, it would have a bunch of children surrounding Smokey Bear and setting him on fire with torches and Molotov cocktails.

The caption would read "Only YOU can prevent bear attacks"

Some people will berate you for being intolerant to bears if you wear it in public.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
You know Hillary gonna all be castin the dark juju.

She looks like a Leprechaun. That's just wrong please stop it. Are you trying to cast a spell on me now? Hex hex or simsalabim no wait abracadbra ffs i forgot how to cast spells i'm doomed. Doomed i tell you. *shakesfist* I'm calling Van Helsing to help me out or maybe Vin Diesel he knows how to deal with witches. The Broom industry is going to have a fieldday during all these protests. Make america great again. One broom at a time keeps the witches in line. Trademark.

This thread is awesome.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ignorance is Bliss to some these days,
and many back then.
What troubles me is the current trend of
ignorance not resulting in bliss, bur rather
irrationality,anger, and hate.

So your Avatar rings true in the current day...
Ignorance isn't Bliss.
Imperviousness sails close up to bliss though.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Screw it i'm inviting Sam and Dean Winchester to the party. Crowley,Rowena and Castiel are the backup. Chuck and Amara will be serving cold drinks and burgers. Dean loves burgers. A battle for the ages with hexbags,bullets,angelblades and some demonic powers.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

That's not my art. I wish I was that good.

a reply to: Wildmanimal

I have somewhere in the ancient archive this big argument I made that ignorance isn't bliss because when you ignore everything that needs to be fixed it all festers eventually into a boiling point for you eventually, while all that stuff you're ignoring that isn't bliss that you could do something about well inherently it isn't bliss. Etc. If you ignore a slippy transmission, how bliss it will be when your drivetrain blows out on you in an intersection. Etc.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

edit on 23-2-2017 by Khaleesi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well, at least we know Trump is not working for Satan if the witches are against him.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Trump casts 'Protection from Liberals 10 radius'....

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Can't we just wizard this guy?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

cast away

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

It's been a long time since i've posted and this one just got me going. I can't believe there are ignorant b'tches out there who would actually do this. Better them than the witch that nearly dropped the B inside the white house though.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

All that preventative maintenance is good,
and cost effective.
I happen to be of that mindset and follow those
laws of engineering with almost a religious manner
or ritual.
But we both know, that the hand of fate, and mother
nature are unpredictable forces at times.
I wrestle with the concept of not worrying lately.
It is a challenge. I wonder if witches do the same.
www.youtube.com...

Hand of Fate: www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-2-2017 by Wildmanimal because: typos

edit on 24-2-2017 by Wildmanimal because: Add line

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

HooHaa!
That Picture is Hillaryous!

Love it!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

HooHaa!
That picture is Hillaryous!
Love It.

Bad JuJu in the flesh.

HooHaa

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Just a quicky....

Yes the return of any negative spell is 3 fold, but that all depends on how or what spell/curse/charm you use...
Being not so ignorant as most responding here, who's limited grasp of the words on this website are clearly lost to them "Deny Ignorance" I can think of two off the top of my head, one very potent would require you to plant a thing( will not disclose) on said subject depending on what the thing was first introduced to... e.g a corpse for instance or dying man. The second would be drawn out and long and would be more of a spooky action at a distance kind of curse... very slow and quite boring.

Neither of the above mentioned practices invoke the 3 fold return... There are more which use the aid of a substitute to take the effects of the negative blow back but that is far too black for me.

But then everything is as it were, in the eye of the beholder... anything is possible if the observer is so empowered and understands how the universe ticks, sometimes it makes the matrix look quite plausible...

Everything I relate to you I am speaking from experience mind you... Those that deny it and think the Wiccan have anything to do with Harry Potter do this website a disservice...

P.S to add, if the amount of Wiccan was large enough a curse could be ushered on at a faster rate... The more observers the stronger the outcome.

And before any of you church goers start giving me the wrath of jesus and god speech think on this... the bible is merely a book of stories passed down from generation to generation, much the same as a wiccan's book but with the Wiccan's book each Wiccan puts in their own essence, the only way to keep the spell/ritual/charm/curse strong ... the major important difference and most poignant is Wiccans are born... people of faith are not.

edit on 24-2-2017 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Yes! This is great...go witches!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

Yes. I'd go one further even and say there is no precedence in the three-fold law before everything got repackaged as "Wicca". It's another thing that keeps me distanced from trad covens and fluffy witches.

My motto is how can you heal if you don't know how to harm?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

a reply to: DreamerOracle

Yes. I'd go one further even and say there is no precedence in the three-fold law before everything got repackaged as "Wicca". It's another thing that keeps me distanced from trad covens and fluffy witches.

My motto is how can you heal if you don't know how to harm?

Yes me too... there is enough influence to be made with solitary acts... but alas I stopped my active practice long ago but fortunately like I said Wiccan/Witches are born it's an inevitable trait that cannot be avoided.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join