It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witches are Going To Cast A Spell On Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Then why are you offering me counsel or advice as if I did? LOL.

Advice is not always asked for, but sometimes it needs to be given.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Then why are you offering me counsel or advice as if I did? LOL.

Advice is not always asked for, but sometimes it needs to be given.

Then I will appreciate your advice in the spirit it was given.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Some might use "dark spells" or summonings a but more likely they will "bind" him to keep him from doing harm.

If he isn't doing harm he's fine. If he tries he would, in theory according to the intention of the spell, be blocked.

Other people still will cast their will but leave it to the highest good. In other words it's an insurance policy that if their will is going to cause damage even while well intended, then it will come to naught.

I'm not saying it will work, but honestly, I know that sometimes they seem to - I'm not a witch but I'm friends with a few of them that are wonderful women. But I wouldn't want to cross them.

Let's just say it's never a good idea to piss off a whole bunch of women.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, at least we know Trump is not working for Satan if the witches are against him.

Witches aren't satanic. At least the Wiccan ones aren't.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
What gives witches a bad name is that some people learn about casting spells and immediately do it for gain...these "new witches" are being very ignorant and hurting people (and themselves as they go)

How do they hurt themselves? Well, they can become more "evil natured" and miserable, they can lose their sprite for life and become a slave to misery. (such as the mean witches in story books)

Wiccan is a practice that anyone can come to learn, its basically understanding how to manipulate the tools around you to work in your favor. The trick...you must only use it for good to come out clean.

The price to pay? Just dont do it for personal gain or to hurt someone and you wont have to know.
edit on 24-2-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lmao... if the witch Hillary couldn't take him down I mean, come on... LoL
Magic(k) is mental..you have to believe in someone else's B.S. for it to work on you.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeReK DaRkLy

Lmao... if the witch Hillary couldn't take him down I mean, come on... LoL
Magic(k) is mental..you have to believe in someone else's B.S. for it to work on you.

Half correct, just bc someone doesnt believe it in doesnt mean its not real, but you do have to believe in it to perform any spells yourself.

You use "witch" in a demeaning manor with Hillary...Witches primarily are not bad.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DeReK DaRkLy

Lmao... if the witch Hillary couldn't take him down I mean, come on... LoL Magic(k) is mental..you have to believe in someone else's B.S. for it to work on you.

even then it's not real, if it was the world would be a more ____ed up place than it is with all the people that say they believe in it casting spells and others running scared of the ones that do.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

You use "witch" in a demeaning manor with Hillary...Witches primarily are not bad.

LoL... oh please, spare me your moral education. I own magick books. I own the Satanic Bible/rituals... i own the holy bible, the Buddhist bible.. And I mean I OWN that sh*t., I get around. ;-) LOLOL

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

LoL... oh please, spare me your moral education. I own magick books. I own the Satanic Bible/rituals... i own the holy bible, the Buddhist bible.. And I mean I OWN that sh*t., I get around. ;-) LOLOL

ok, so you already know that they are not, sorry

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

No offense... we are all just role playing here on Earth. None of it's real.
Show me a witch that has lived 500+ years and then we'll talk about magic.. =)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

No offense... we are all just role playing here on Earth. None of it's real.
Show me a witch that has lived 500+ years and then we'll talk about magic.. =)

I know, we die too soon to understand the whole fabric of magic

Hopefully with people coming together with the internet we can pass down info and it will manifest...

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

lmao@ wicca
---humans are so retarded petty and primitive.
edit on 24-2-2017 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: superluminal11

I agree, but primitive? I consider that a good word.

If witches are primitive...then that is good.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Well, at least we know Trump is not working for Satan if the witches are against him.

Some of them are. I suppose if you look at it through the eyes of a Christian, then anyone who does that kind of stuff is working for the wrong god, any god other than the one they recognize is a creation of Satan.

I know some wiccan people, I even belonged to a site for a while. They tend to be good people and only a small percentage are actually evil or negative. I see more negativity out on the far left than in the wiccan people, the wiccans kind of like to party hardy a lot.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Even if magic(k) is real. Don't you think that the most powerful leaders in the world would have some counterspells to prevent magical attacks? Wouldn't it be better to just tell these witches to not try anything because it could be harmful to them or worse? People tell tales about satanic rituals all the time and it's always the elite who participates in them. If this backfires who gets the blame?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Some of them are. I suppose if you look at it through the eyes of a Christian, then anyone who does that kind of stuff is working for the wrong god, any god other than the one they recognize is a creation of Satan.

I know some wiccan people, I even belonged to a site for a while. They tend to be good people and only a small percentage are actually evil or negative. I see more negativity out on the far left than in the wiccan people, the wiccans kind of like to party hardy a lot.

You do realize that "Satan" and you other Christian gods are all in the same pantheon, right? Pagans don't believe in your gods, including Satan. That means, to most pagans, you are much closer to being a Satan worshiper than they are themselves.

Also, there are non-pagan witches. I know of Christian witches, who use the Holy Trinity in place of the Triple Goddess motif. It's weird but kind of cool and I get it.

As far as why you might like "Wiccans" more than liberals in general? That's because Wiccans make up a wide variety of political leanings. Sure, most are liberal but certainly not by an overwhelming majority. But they do care about things that are antithetical to Trump's message so even the most right-winged Wiccan would likely be against Trump.

Also, not all witches are Wiccan. Not even close.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Liberal witches... They'll probably get the spell wrong and give him super powers instead.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Not all Christians are that narrow minded and judgmental. Some are accepting of other religions and embrace and learn from different practices.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Even if magic(k) is real. Don't you think that the most powerful leaders in the world would have some counterspells to prevent magical attacks? Wouldn't it be better to just tell these witches to not try anything because it could be harmful to them or worse? People tell tales about satanic rituals all the time and it's always the elite who participates in them. If this backfires who gets the blame?

My psychic neighbor foresees people like her...those who can manipulate the "fabric" or whatever you want to call it...being searched out and used for the gain of others, and not in a compliant manner.

So to say, this belief is not believed by the masses, but once it is accepted, I can see people in power having their way with them.

she sees this happening after she is long gone (which, with reincarnation...you are never gone) but what I am trying to say, her premonition will not be happening in the near future.

Unless trump reads this thread and forces a witch to help him counter it

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join