It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witches are Going To Cast A Spell On Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Big new effort by witches to cast spells on Trump starting this week end !!

Something to do with a Moon phase I think.

There will be protesting and demonstrations too !!

Social media on fire.

Are You Going To Cast A Spell On Trump?

Those who don't like Donald Trump and the current Republican administration are mobilizing in all sorts of ways. They're speaking up in town halls and calling their representatives. They're organizing protests and demonstrations. And, for the magically-inclined, they're casting spells.

Starting at midnight on Friday, witches around the country are calling for a mass spell to be cast on Donald Trump every night of a waning crescent moon until he's driven from office.

The spell was publicized by Michael M. Hughes, who told ELLE.com that it was tweaked from multiple spells he saw going around private witchcraft groups. He published it on Extra News Feed because he felt "it would be very welcome to a lot of people." It quickly spread, with events being formed around the country and support on social media.

PLEASE READ!!!!
This is NOT the Mud Pit.
edit on Fri Feb 24 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+57 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If these were powerful witches, they would have had the queen witch elected.

+30 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Any witch know if you cast a spell for something negative, it comes back to you three times! If they believe in this voodoo they might want to reconsider.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

The Power Of Christ Rebukes Them ! Blessed Be the Leader who God Looks Favorably On .............

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
DJT has Hazak!!! Baruch Hashem

No worries.

Buck

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I wonder if they float...

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
proof that the protesters are still children they think like children and act like children they need to just go home and shut up and let the adults take care of things.
they obviously have watched too many harry potter movies,stupid $hit like this is why nobody takes them seriously.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

What happens if it backfires ?

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I'd only be afraid of the witches that are lottery winners. 'Cause they are the real ones.

Then again, if they won the lottery, then they're probably rich and don't really care and they probably just eat shrimp a lot and watch stuff on their big screens and drink champaign and drive like a really big Lexus or something, so I don't really see the need to worry.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I've got a really good recipe for spirit cooking, you guys.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Wood , a small stone, or a duck?

www.youtube.com...

S&F

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

She turned me into a newt!

I got better, though.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
How can this all get any sillier?

Is it even possible at this point?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Are Willow and the 3 Charmed sisters invited or is it exclusive? Maybe they could ask Sabrina and Salem too. I'm on the phone right now to ask Penny Dreadful to protect Trump. I'm confident that we can repell all of their attacks. This could turn also into a huge LARP gathering. Unfortunately the witches of the east,north,south and the west will not be joining the protest because the weather forecast expects that it will be raining all day.
edit on 23-2-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

What happens if it backfires ?

They will simply say the Russians interfered by casting a counter-spell !!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Well, I suppose the other Witches will have to cast a spell of protection and good will on Trump to counter their negative spell work. Whose with me on a protection spell?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Will democrats disavow witches? This is attempted assault?!?!?!?
Will hillary disavow?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
How can this all get any sillier?

Is it even possible at this point?

Not only possible, but probable.
Many people of a certain political persuasion are easily fooled and easily led.
edit on 2017-02-23T21:10:18-06:002201723America/Chicago2 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
A 'binding spell' to keep Trump from 'causing harm'? Seriously? What harm is he doing? These people are like a bunch of teen girls with their white witchcraft spell book to get the boy they like....and like most teen girls, sitting in a circle saying magic words and wanting to believe so badly, one of them will knock the candle over on the carpet and then have to explain to mommy and daddy why their carpet has melted wax all over it.

Every day these liberals become more childish, more desperate, and more crazy. Dust off that Ouija board and ask the ghosts of liberalism past to assist in this mass intention......Sorry, tootsie pops, he's just not that into you, you won't get that boyfriend, and Trump will keep on trucking whether you like it or not. Every time I think they can't get any more embarrassingly idiotic, they go and prove me wrong.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

By far my favorite...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join