It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witches are Going To Cast A Spell On Trump

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Yeah, I figured there would be a Christians v Witches battle out of this election...

O_o

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't want to seem like I'm picking on you TAT ... but I'm not sure Elvira is technically a witch ... although I'm realizing that's probably not the er points.

Carry on

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Again ... WWE

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I don't want to seem like I'm picking on you TAT ... but I'm not sure Elvira is technically a witch ... although I'm realizing that's probably not the er points.

Carry on

You are correct, sir.
She is an actress by the name of Cassandra Peterson.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I have heard from some of my Wiccan friends, that 'Bewitched' actress Agnes Moorhead (Samantha's Mother, Endora)...was an actual practicing witch.
I gather that she was a lovely person.

Many Wiccans are wonderful people (just like followers of many religions)...many are just 'fluffy bunnies' engaged in role playing.

I have many 'witchy' women in my family line...and they were/are all loving and strong women.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
trump, pince and sessions reaction to the spell, turned into a bunch of horny toads.

edit on 24-2-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Be Afraid Donald, Be Afraid.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
We're all basically good people. That's the sadness that we are continually on every vector set against each other for no good reason.

IAMTAT, I want to apologize for my terse words.

Not my place, and I was wrong to post that.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
If the witches are so powerful as you people claim. Why the # is nobody of them targeting real dictators like Erdogan,Kim Jong Un,Assad and the likes? They are the ones oppressing their own citizen. Alas not a #ing peep from all of you? People are acting like the world is just unciorns and rainbows outside the USA. Don't even pretend to fight for a good cause if you ignore all the other problems around you. Trump is so evil boohoo. Yeah tell that to the #ing starving north koreans. Nobody is lifting a finger for them. America is just full of hypocrites it seems.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
“like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse does not come to rest”

“The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid? ”

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
If the witches are so powerful as you people claim. Why the # is nobody of them targeting real dictators like Erdogan,Kim Jong Un,Assad and the likes? They are the ones oppressing their own citizen. Alas not a #ing peep from all of you? People are acting like the world is just unciorns and rainbows outside the USA. Don't even pretend to fight for a good cause if you ignore all the other problems around you. Trump is so evil boohoo. Yeah tell that to the #ing starving north koreans. Nobody is lifting a finger for them. America is just full of hypocrites it seems.

Whose saying they havent already.

A curse / magic works in mysterious ways. Kim Jong could have explosive diareahh for all we know.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Witches you say?
I suspect a JK Rowlings might have a hand in this.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Whose saying they havent already.

A curse / magic works in mysterious ways. Kim Jong could have explosive diareahh for all we know.

To cause minor inconveniences is your goal in all of this? Yeah that will definitely show them who is the boss.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

What I am saying is it works in mysterious ways...

Perhaps someone casted a spell to slow down or stop his power and the diarheah is weakening him so he cannot kill people anymore who fall asleep on the job.

In that case...its working

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Wife is a practitioner, I asked her... her first thought was they are forgetting some basic tenets of the belief, or they are not true practitioners.

Take from that what you will.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Wife is a practitioner, I asked her... her first thought was they are forgetting some basic tenets of the belief, or they are not true practitioners.

Care to elaborate please. I'm curious if it' s something along the lines like do no harm?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Stupid witches never learn... Just ask this guy.

#larpingforchange

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Yeah. Rule of Three is pretty specifc.

Also ... Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill, An it harm none do what ye will

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
Stupid witches never learn... Just ask this guy.

#larpingforchange

Brujo ... not Wiccan.

In the same spirit, I quote Master Yoda ... "Always in motion is the future."
edit on 24-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Had a Mandella Effect moment there ... shwew ...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join