It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird of the Web - strange websites - human is being - SVV

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
a reply to: JohnGripp

Hint: the unsolved music & dna.

what ??

The Green Language of Light ?

perhaps we are the Shadow People

so you creep about woods at night ?

Haha! I personally don't enjoy 'creeping about the woods at night', though I'm sure some of my colleagues camp.

As for the language of light, Fulcanelli certainly is an enigmatic individual. Do you speak with the birds?

I am referring to puzzles some applicants have yet to solve involving encrypting information and storing data in functional DNA sequences.

I am not the most linguistically inclined of my colleagues.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Interestingly encoding clandestine information in genetic coding, like into a benign retrovirus was the subject of a star trek tng episode.

Was gene Roddenberry cia?

Does your group value morality over secrecy?
Does your membership lean ideologically or financially politically in any direction

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

do you guys have any real knowledge of alchemy ?

can you solve my riddle

" Red and black Circle Eggs
A clear gluttonous round Circle
Our Old Dragon in a Round well
Oil like honey
Shiny purple steam
Roots like snowflakes
Bright red blood "

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

do you guys have any real knowledge of alchemy ?

can you solve my riddle

" Red and black Circle Eggs
A clear gluttonous round Circle
Our Old Dragon in a Round well
Oil like honey
Shiny purple steam
Roots like snowflakes
Bright red blood "

Well, as most alchemists utilize a more or less unique descriptive method for their equations, I wouldn't know what your personal alchemical lexicon is.

However I can guess that you may be describing the seperation and conjunction of the red elixir.

i.e.,

Sulphur and Salt (once blackened, is clear)
reaching through Merucry in the vas and “the maze of force-correlations” the state of conjunction.

Or maybe oil like honey is referring to Elaomeli. Purple may be referring to potassium chloride. And perhaps your whole riddle is referring to a fungus!

I don't know! What is the solution?

Again my participation in these trials in limited. However we have individuals whose sole practices are alchemical in nature. Like any organization, those with specialities are assigned to specific departments or projects.

Our funding is largely private, though we acquire occasional government contracts...

Regardless, we do not support any political agenda. We have as many liberals as democrats. If that makes sense!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

However we have individuals whose sole practices are alchemical in nature.

how serious
12-14 hours practical ?

Found Gualdi ?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Interestingly encoding clandestine information in genetic coding, like into a benign retrovirus was the subject of a star trek tng episode.

Was gene Roddenberry cia?

Does your group value morality over secrecy?
Does your membership lean ideologically or financially politically in any direction

Yes, we do value certain ethical and moral precepts over secrecy. Though these principles, we feel, are implicitly universal. No man or woman of questionable character is permitted membership or employment, and any dishonorable acts result in immediate expulsion. Hence the " docleaks " individual being so upset. Clearly from his response to expulsion it is evident he was an unfit candidate. Though I suppose we should thank him for providing an opportunity to converse with the public and clear up any misconceptions.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

However we have individuals whose sole practices are alchemical in nature.

how serious
12-14 hours practical ?

Found Gualdi ?

We reserve 8 hours a day to practical work, whatever our position entails. Of course some days require overtime!

St Germain, now there's an interesting fellow...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Has your group ever been utilized to do harm to individuals?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Has your group ever been utilized to do harm to individuals?

No.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Can you guys do something about my parking tickets?

It is my opinion that all the mystical arts employ trinkets toys and crutches that are really unnecessary in light of the Operator's raw power and abilities.
That being said, what is more valuable to your group?
A well learned and Keter class alchemist or a powerful and accurate psychic?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Can you guys do something about my parking tickets?

It is my opinion that all the mystical arts employ trinkets toys and crutches that are really unnecessary in light of the Operator's raw power and abilities.
That being said, what is more valuable to your group?
A well learned and Keter class alchemist or a powerful and accurate psychic?

Haha I believe your local law enforcement/ordinance agency can help you with parking tickets. Or you can pay attention to the signs.

I think a better way to answer your question is: We are seeking individuals with a variety of talents, ultimately these talents result in the same thing - effective creation and eventual dispersement of information in a masked form.

The ability to glean and transmit information from sources which appear benign or related to other belief-systems.

We seek to make real that which is not, and find individuals capable of said endeavor.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Again i appreciate your candor.

If the goal is new methods for clandestine information encoding then why all the sigils and Tohu and Bohu?
Is it the general secrecy and limited available knowledge associated with these arts and their respective symbols?
Like the Navajo code talkers?
Or is the IC truly trying to carve out sections in other dimensions for themselves?
Also, also
Do you believe in the "akashic records" as described by edgar cayce?

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Again i appreciate your candor.

If the goal is new methods for clandestine information encoding then why all the sigils and Tohu and Bohu?
Is it the general secrecy and limited available knowledge associated with these arts and their respective symbols?
Like the Navajo code talkers?
Or is the IC truly trying to carve out sections in other dimensions for themselves?
Also, also
Do you believe in the "akashic records" as described by edgar cayce?

I will respond more in depth when I get a chance. The use of 'Magick', Gematria, Sigils, etc...serves multiple purposes, including but not limited to:
1. Separating fear or faith-driven individuals from the logically inclined
2. An homage to classical cryptography involving the use of grimoires or "magical" texts to conceal information.
3. Providing a glimpse into an applicants perceptual abilities - does one see a sign or a symbol? An image, or a container?
4. Driving away those who draw immediate conclusions from preconcieved notions of what-is and is-not.
5. Artistically speaking - magical systems, alchemical descriptions, and even the lives of those historically involved in such pursuits, provoke and inspire.
6. There are principles contained within myriad schemae, from the tzimtzum to Quetzicoatl, which to an unpracticed mind appear disparate, but to a cognitively effective being are revealed as consistently representative of cohesive...structural design.

The IC has long been interested in various operations which seem to the average person of a questionable nature. Again, the study of praetornatural phenomena or creation of methods to produce certain effects, can only be understood in context.

Participation in ritual physically binds the memory as well as the idea involved. Repetition produces results on a micro scale.

If you want to chat directly feel free to reach me on Twitter private message.

@jgripp1976

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423

originally posted by: sapien82
Im sure the chemical compound in their image
is

CH2=CHCH=C4NH6 CH3 CH3 C4NH6=CHCH=CH2

well at least thats what I remember from chemistry I should have paid more attention

Im still trying to figure out what the compound is

maybe I have named it wrong but its a mirror image

Can you post a picture of that page? The basic formula (without the C4NH6 group) is just methyl pentadiene.
The C4NH6 group is probably C4NH5 - a pyrrole. Not sure how they fit together but would like to see the page where you got this. Thanks - interesting thread.

Sapien82, can you post a jpg of that page? Thanks.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

Might be this page???

www.oldwvlf.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandy555

Might be this page???

www.oldwvlf.com...

Not sure but thanks for the link.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Nah thats not the page I was looking at , I'll do it tonight when I get home , sorry I kept forgetting to upload it for you

thanks for the reminder

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I found a few pages with chemical structures. The one below is labeled "WHO".

Unfortunately, whoever uploaded the image used a 3D model on a 2D flat surface so there's overlapping on some of the atoms! If the mysterious "o's" were replaced with C (for carbon), the compound would be ethyltryptamine. There are no oxygen atoms as the atom is bonded 4x which suggests it's carbon.
Some information on tryptamine can be found here:
erowid.org...

Ethyltrptamine

The molecule is hydrogen bonded to another molecule but the image is very blurry - going to try to clear it up with a software app. Same with the images on the right. If someone with knowledge of the origin of this image could upload a better copy, might be able to work it out. And DON'T upload a 3D image. The stereochemistry can be worked out later.

edit on 17-3-2017 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2017 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I started a page at the ATS Library website. There's a catalogue of images in the PDF. I'll be adding a links section.
Most of the images of identification origins. Similar to the chemical compound drawings, some images have poor resolution but I may be able to clean them up.

The ability to glean and transmit information from sources which appear benign or related to other belief-systems.

This quote from John Gripp intrigued me. DNA can store massive amounts of information. There are also cryptography applications. But so can other chemical compounds.

Anyone who wants to contribute to the page, pm me. It's open to anyone.

ats-library.wixsite.com...
edit on 18-3-2017 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
a reply to: violet

That same drawing reflects what the same author "Santos Bonacci" as found in the All is Atom video says about the "claustrum" located in the cerebrum.

This thread is older now but thanks for the video. Pretty interesting so far.

ETA: Should be a thread on this alone.
edit on 9-10-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join