It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird of the Web - strange websites - human is being - SVV

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I just dont get it , they want people to join this group but the greatest discoveries you can make are from within not from the external !

that image and all is atom reminds me of the general electric , man holding the atom from the 50's

it's about mans control over everything , and that we have the power within us to become god that resides within us.
not a deity but at one with the power of creation so that creation flows through us as a conduit of some sort
tapping into these creative energies for good , to reveal the inner workings of consciousness and intellect

I dont think anything nefarious of the group accept the "ritual indoctrination" part
anyways why would you wanna work for the "man"

I was just thinking there has anyone tried any digital image forensics on their images ,in case they are using steganography to hide data within the images themselves , I'll have a look at lunch time

edit on 24-2-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Keep in mind that yes, they want people to join this group IF they possess the particular skillset and inclinations. They, who are clearly well educated in their backgrounds, obviously feel that introspection is not the only means to power and appear to subscribe to a belief system that may or may not be one we are aware of.

To observe the possibilities offered within this site, one has to really suspend their own personal ethics and belief systems to at least be open to understanding what they're stating. Like any game, you have to play the protagonist as though it was from the game creator's point of view at least somewhat. For instance, most 1st person shooters put you in as a military soldier with the acceptance of following the rules of the environment. You are there to kill, survive as long as possible and help your team. Your RL personal beliefs do not matter and are completely negligible within the environment.

Whether or not this group's base intent is more good or more evil is irrelevant at this point. There's certainly signs of evil in the Theotoko video if not all the varied symbols and Luciferian connections. There are signs of good in the general statements and other puzzles. One can only presume being allowed entry into the group would be as a neophyte of their organization and not privy to any higher intent or knowledge until further steps are performed. Of course, that DOES appear to come with risks as those of us in the know about the initial post are aware.

Just a note that all my statements reflect upon this being a serious gig rather than a hoax/actual game/etc. That's the way I'm observing it but also remain skeptical at the same time and think further investigation into it not being real should be pursued as well.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414
Found a ton of stuff.
Haven't gone through it all. Some pages are password protected.
Should keep us busy for awhile.
Have fun! Good luck!

a003215
chess
ddd
east
hierophant
immortality
knights
mirror
outside
paths
themethod
veneris
wedding
yudchess

Oops. More!

11thhouse
2-2
3-2
72-2

Notes to consider:

People are clicking on the links inside the puzzles, right? Hope so.

Anyway, the musical ones might be deciphered by using a base 12 mathematical sequence such as found on this page.

There is a reference to Musical praxis which I found a particularly interesting and complex definition of it here.

This page seems to give correct pronunciations of Hebrew words to be used in deciphering multiple puzzles as well. humanisbeing.com...

Also, while the original OP referred to the word CICDA as being CICADA, it could relate to a couple other possibilities.
1. This YouTube playlist by James Fall containing a bunch of bizarre stories including the top one titled "TRUE Story "The Man that WORKED For CICADA 3301" Anonymous Man's Eerie Story " LINK
This in particular, seems incredibly connected to the same thing we're discussing here. Perhaps even the same group. If this is, in fact, NOT a game, it's been going on a lot longer than SVV.

2. The "Concerned Itsekiri Coastal Dwellers Association". Maybe something, maybe not, BUT, looking up the Itsekiri people leads to this "interesting facts" page about them that contains these paragraphs:

" Ife oracle with its 256 literary corpus is a compendium of the cultural practices of the people. It includes the metaphysical and psychic studies of the people, a source of ethics and discipline of the people. It must be sustained to raise the spiritual level of the people.
Itsekiri, Ijaw and Urhobo of the Niger Delta in South South Nigeria share service and obedience to different deities assumed to be responsible for their protection and predicaments. Evil, the measure of goodness is always unacceptable by the deities except a few that need blood before being potent enough to protect the people.
ltsekiri was using Albino (Afen) to appease the god of the sea. Later they changed it to white he-goat. Most of the effective war shrines were appeased every year with blood. Some of such shrines include Benikurodo and Afinayan of Usele, Osunya of Daleoketa, Opuegba of Ebrhimi and Koko, Osankporo of Deghele, Osonikia of Jakpa and Oro of Ureju. In Okere it is Ogungbaja Okere di Ola and Ugbokua of Gbolokposu.
Itsekiri as a people communicate with the spirit world through Ife oracle. The 256 literary corpus of Ife oracle in Itsekiri have distinct esen, names with their oracular languages – Ogbe. They are logical coupled with oratory and poetic expressions. They may sound open ended to the ignorant who does not understand the metaphysical concepts of the Ife oracular languages. Ramakacharaka (1978) said words are images and symbols that constitute evil and good which the spirit of truth discerns to apportion blame on the people according to their contributions."

edit on 24-2-2017 by gottaknow because: added info

edit on 24-2-2017 by gottaknow because: more info and bold for effect

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555
Did anyone call the phone number?

(302) 313-9853
Listed here: www.oldwvlf.com...

It's a Delaware area code.
edit on 24-2-2017 by SheepDipped because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hidden in the 'contact us' page of the department of convolution web site.

p hidden="">Effectiveness of Cognitive Architecture & Henosis Techniques
under the Enoch Axioms
Summary. Allegations of Soothsaying & Reveleation through Spiritual Applicants by Department of Convolution Magistrates within certain facilities of the Sodalitas Vulturis Volantis (S.V.V.) have raised questions about the applicability of the Diamond Light in relation to Cognitive Architecture & Henosis for DOC Planetary Intelligences purposes. Particular issues involve the level of protection to which the Aplicants are entitled under the Enochian Axioms of 2016, whether as Applicants of Parietal Junction Activation, or as Seedbearers (“protected neophytes”), or under some other Department status. After Visions of Applicants Reveleations became energetically exposed, exposing spacetime and gnosis-generative loopholes, the Loic Defense Department (LDD) released a series of internally distributed grimoires disclosing ritual and evocation revisions surrounding the appropriate techniques for transmuting Applicants the S.V.V. had deemed to be “uneffective neuroengineers”, and who resisted the standard of indoctrinating Aplicants via the methods of Abulafia. Investigations related to the allegations of heirarchichal dismantling and irresonsible information dissemination at the S.V.V. revealed that some of the techniques discussed for indoctrinating “uneffective neuroengineers” had come into use in the Astral Planes by Outer Order members unaware of their resultant cortical imapct, although none of the Applicants treated to early transmutation were deemed to be uneffective neuroengineers.This report outlines the provisions of the Axioms as they apply to Applicants of Parietal Junction Activation, and to Seedbearerss, and the minimum charge of talismanic protection offered by the Cortical Axiom 33 of the Enochian Axioms. There follows an analysis of key terms that set the standards for the neurological alteration of Applicants that are especially relevant to Cognitive Architecture & Henosis, including Psychokinetic Induction, Talismanic Composition, Chakra Manipulation, and Daemonic, praetor-human and confluencing neurological alteration modalities, with reference to some historical mass-henosis instances and solitary summoninings involving the effective neurological alteration of select Applicants suspected of engaging in unauthorized psychokinetic infiltration. Finally, the report discusses and analyzes some of the various Cognitive Architecture & Henosis techniques approved or considered for use during Cognitive Architecture & Henosis of Applicants following their transition into the Inner Order of the Department of Convolution. If you’re here: contact the media department with the subject: AIN SOPH AUR.

Much amusement from me.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Ok - got a little update here:

After digging into this awhile and stumbling onto Cicada 3301, I became increasingly convinced they were connected. Cicada 3301, is a rabbit hole of it's own and probably the epitome of Alternate Reality Games. They bear a resemblance to me with their intention "to recruit "highly intelligent individuals" and the similarity of their complex puzzles as well as the 33(notation 1) on their questions. I also find it odd that the "V"s in SVV are not terribly unlike the cicada wings. They've also been incommunicado for the past year or so from what I've read.

However, as I was rapidly becoming Winona Ryder from Stranger Things as I got wrapped up in this research, I decided to hit a Cicada 3301-based chat room to get their assistance and balk at the wonder that is this mysterious puzzle.
Aaannd - they were rather completely unimpressed by it.

According to the people I spoke with, some of the puzzles that I showed them and especially the application page indicated that not only were the two games definitely not connected, but that SVV was sophomoric in comparison. Apparently ARGs have already peaked in their popularity after the NSA and corporations got into the wacky recruiting style game and it is considered a dying idea amongst them. One stated he used to see 3 of these similar to SVV a day.

So, this is something I think we should consider heavily as we continue to ponder this application. Is SVV something special? Or is it just another ARG? There's speculation that Cicada3301 also has religious overtones and a insidious heart. Looking forward to seeing more about this and I may visit that chat room again.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
They are getting, or trying to get, real people to post real occult sigils in the real and virtual worlds.

Even if it's just a joke, they are making a real thing.

I'd like to know what thought, intent and will these sigils are powering.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
Im sure the chemical compound in their image
is

CH2=CHCH=C4NH6 CH3 CH3 C4NH6=CHCH=CH2

well at least thats what I remember from chemistry I should have paid more attention

Im still trying to figure out what the compound is

maybe I have named it wrong but its a mirror image

Can you post a picture of that page? The basic formula (without the C4NH6 group) is just methyl pentadiene.
The C4NH6 group is probably C4NH5 - a pyrrole. Not sure how they fit together but would like to see the page where you got this. Thanks - interesting thread.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

From the shady pdfs some memberss have shown me the answer is TOHU and BOHU

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I saw that, but I forget which page.

en.m.wikipedia.org... ???

(post by Truthruth removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I have been trying different addresses.

The Hebrew letters seem to work.

But I spelled gimel wrong.

I went to www.oldwvlf.com...

It seemed to be a generic "nothing here" page.

But in the source, it shows something written in white on white.

color="white">Provide the Applicant with adequate indoctrination and training tattvas, sufficient time to review the קַבָּלָה materials, pencil, paper, and needed seals. If computers are used for the Annunciation, ensure they have connectivity to the Intuitive and that Tripartite Web sites are accessible. If SECRET Intuitive Protocol Rhizome Network (SIPRNET) access is notional for an Annunciation, provide a hard-copy סגולה clearly marked to show classification guidance; for example, CLASSIFIED FOR Indoctrination ONLY, UNCLASSIFIED SAMPLE, or CLASSIFICATION MARKINGS FOR INDOCTRINATION PURPOSES ONLY. If classified sources are used, ensureSPIRNET connectivity and a secure indoctrination site are available.

Fun or what???

edit on 26-2-2017 by Mandy555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
its like super top secret govt alchemical magic.

Its like recruitment for the govt in Full Metal ALchemist

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Yeah, it's mad. Like all the occult stuff with all the tech stuff.

I could only get the Hebrew letters to work up to Daleth.
Interesting images, but unless I'm not making the right connections, then the unfinished alphabet shows a work in progress.

Aleph has air correspondances

Beth has clear mercury/Thoth associations

Gimmel has the triple moon

Daleth Venus symbol

To me all these are tarot associations from the golden dawn/crowley tradition

Also, the words

VISITA INTERIORA TERRAE RECTIFICANDO INVENIES OCCULTUM LAPIDEM (visit the interior parts of the earth; by rectification you shall find the hidden stone)

Appear on one of Crowley's cards (Art)

IAO. Before you lay out Crowley's tarot cards you are supposed to say a 'prayer' that starts 'I invoke thee IAO...'

The initials AOS used on the DoC site probably mean Austin Osman Spare, king of the artistic sigilisers.

So, a load of cabbalistic whatever, with a side order of chaos magic.

What I wonder is wether the occult stuff is just an interesting theme for an arg, or is it the purpose of it.
I don't know the answer, but I wish I did.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
the real world is magik

not the illusion we see but real magik and these dudes are there in about it all

abracadbra
abracadbr
abracadb
abracad
abraca
abrac
abra
abr
ab
a

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

All the more reason not to dick with enochian calls and someone elses intent.

New page humanisbeing.com...

It's like they have been reading this thread...

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
lol, they just come right out and say it dont they?

anybody wanna join a govt cult?
edit on 27-2-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Not me.

For what it's worth I found a document that was supposedly extracted from me pages (440htz and 33^1). they apparently give this, Liber Primus.

http:///FXcsRFZr

I can't say whether this is authentic or 'fake' (whatever that means in this context.)
It was found and posted by someone on a discord group that has been trying to solve this.

But it references cicadia3301, aiwass, crowley, 9-11, whatever.
I dont want no part of it.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

um, i dunno where you saw that? i'm in the SVV discord and that has nothing to do with SVV. i've been a member of the discord since the beginning and was one of the people that found one of the location-drops. piece of paper with phone number and the images that are on oldwvlf.com/dalet

i've been playing since january and just found this forum a few days ago. that document isn't the style of writing they use. some of the stuff you've found is actually pretty interesting.

i kind of hope you all keep researching this cause you're coming at it from a different angle than we are

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join