It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird of the Web - strange websites - human is being - SVV

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: cafeasd

I don't really know what discord is.
I followed a link on reddit, got an app, started watching a conversation about the SVV

#solving stuff

If you know somewhere else this is being discussed, tell me!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555

it's ok I believe the universe has my back on more than one dimension

so i'm happy doing my own searching for the one within myself
I dont need a wee occult group to play games with , my games are played in my head with the universe on a one to one basis

and I dont think anything we can do or say on here will have any affect on them in their own wee world.

Yeh they probably have been reading our investigative efforts, I dont know why people are investing time into their games
when they wont help you realise anything , true knowledge comes from within
no one can teach you that accept yourself , you wont find anything the higher up the order you go
best to be reflective of your own self

you are standing in the river but also apart of the same river

we are they and they are we
and we are all together

some smart dude said that once

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I like to look at these interesting wee groups every now and then to see what fun and games they are cooking up

I already know the universe is made of magic
I've seen it myself

only thing is with that knowledge how can I make it a better place

although good and evil are human concepts , that we apply based on our ego judgement of the universe
so how can anything be truly good or evil when the human mind makes judgements based on egoic thought
they are all neutral until we apply a value

we are effectively real time code simulations
we take a class object apply a value and wait for a result
it's like C++ hahah

thats what I mean we all know this and know the code , so how can we cheat and make the neutral a positive
ultimately we are all just having a self referencing conversation with ourselves
surely there is a way to just straight up manipulate the third dimension in this manner
on a purely conscious effort , what level of thought /consciousness is required to manipulate matter
if we are effectively all the same thing?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I don't know. I find myself both fascinated and repelled.
I suppose I am looking for some critical piece of evidence to decide.

As for magic, maybe, maybe not, depends on how you define it.

But symbols have power. Just look at the obvious ones, a swastika, a cross, a petagram, an elephant and a donkey, they all have meaning, and I wouldn't like to be flourishing any of them without knowing what they mean.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

yes meaning assigned by humans !

objects in the third dimension have no real value until humans assign a value to them

so these crosses , sigils etc mean nothing until we assign value to them

however since the universe is made from consciousness then maybe there is something to it
by simply assigning value to something it is made real

so the pencil I have in my hand is now the talisman of unyielding joy
and any time I hold this talisman I bring joy to the universe.

Hmm Im still really interested as its fun to be perplexed and I love a mystery

well the magic I speak of is nothing human in origin it is the unspeakable vastness outwith the sphere of our understanding

edit on 28-2-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I can sigilisers my own intent.

I'm not happy with posting sigils for someone elses unknown intent, ie. the SVV.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
this seems like a pretty dank sigil

im curious, if the original OP wasnt just bait to see if they can hook a few ATS members.

has anyone called the number?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
also another possibility

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

edit on 28-2-2017 by Truthruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

ya i've been in that discord since the beginning and have no idea where you got that document or how you got it out of those two webpages, haven't seen any one mention it...i didn't know what discord was until this game either.

@dashen or someone else who asked, the phone numbers, there are 4 i think i'm aware of, have different voicemails that change every few weeks, then sometimes they text people coordinates or clues for the other phone numbers

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Truthruth

Fascinating.
tell me more

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: cafeasd

ya i've been in that discord since the beginning and have no idea where you got that document or how you got it out of those two webpages, haven't seen any one mention it...i didn't know what discord was until this game either.

@dashen or someone else who asked, the phone numbers, there are 4 i think i'm aware of, have different voicemails that change every few weeks, then sometimes they text people coordinates or clues for the other phone numbers

Are you being deliberately ingenuous?

Your name right after.

The tarot correspondences are from Liber 777 by Crowley
The seal of Asmoday (a demon) is from the Lesser Key of Solomon. Translated by Mathers and Crowley.
Black Magic Evocation of the Shem Ha Mephorash by G.de Laval. Or how to use the us names of God for LHP stuff

Best book on sigilisation Liber Null by Pete Caroll

I'm not bowing down and calling anyone chancellor. Lol.
Have fun.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I feel the need to comment, independent of my affiliation.

The SVV does not require applicants "bow down" to the Chancellor. He is merely a guide for applicants weeding out the impatient and unwilling. I remained a Christian throughout my trials with no conflict of faith, once the purposes were made clear.

The current "Seed" sigil is an representation of Ain Soph. There is nothing maleficent about the SVV and our other branches.

We believe one should perform acts of goodness in secret. And seek those with visions worth manifesting. What reality is ur that you want?

The utility of magic lies both in its existence and non-existence. It's purpose is driven by the practitioner. And a demon for some is a TPJ-activation for others.

Some applicants become fear-driven and are expelled. Hence "docleaks" and his malicious attempts at sabotage. Further revelation of his unqualified nature.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnGripp

Do you guys use candles much?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Do you guys use candles much?

What a strange question! I personally don't, but I can't speak for all members.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Do you guys actually astrally play this ARG or is it shtick?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Do you guys actually astrally play this ARG or is it shtick?

Whether or not this is a game is dependent upon the abilities of the Applicant. I went through something similar years ago. It wasn't real...until it was. And here I am.

As for Astral work, there are functions of the psyche we feel are best addressed in the Astral realms. But, what we mean by Astral may not be what you know as "Astral".

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

By astral i mean "offline".
Like REALLY OFFLINE.
Also. Are you not concerned with possibly being utilized for purposes unknown to you?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

well i'm opposed ! compassion and acts of goodness should be open and not in secret , compassion and acts of goodness should be seen by all so that it manifests in their mind that compassion brings joy

whilst i agree that acts of compassion through charity should be anonymous
compassion and good will should shine like a bright beacon of hope a light that burns eternally for all to see and be drawn towards

why then do you need to be a group? , when ultimately to change the world to a better place means changing yourself to a better human being then you can bring compassion to the world and you cant find that from a group, you can only find it by self reflection, and why all the secrecy and hiding your deeds through the agent of metaphor and alchemy and symbol
is elitism not the very thing which is preventing us from moving forward in a direction which will bring enlightenment

if we are to raise up the human condition as a collective then being open and transparent and one is the way forward
not hiding your intentions through compartmentalisation.

Alas I still find your group interesting to warrant further reading , as I do find a mystery fun

edit on 2-3-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Well this is all a bit weird. I actually joined ATS solely because I came across this thread and found it interesting.
I can say I have seen some things on the SVV website that...
well...
http:///FXcsRFZr

when i searched this url on startpage I found this link Amazon
www.amazon.com...

and then these four websites.
archive.4plebs.org...
boards.4chan.org/x/
catalog.neet.tv...
http:///FXcsRFZr

These are the only websites that showed up when I searched http:///FXcsRFZr

The last one seems to be rather telling.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join