It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird of the Web - strange websites - human is being - SVV

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

thank you for clarifying both of my questions dashen - much appreciated!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Really interesting - Unfortunately, I'm not a hacker or coder at all, so I'll just spectate this one, but I don't care whether it's CIA recruitment tool, geeks having fun, or movie marketing - the experience of the mystery is the same either way, right?

Maybe I'll try my hand at some of the cryptographic aspects - once in awhile the solutions pop out for me.

Although, I still haven't deciphered what the acronym "SVV" in the thread title and a few of the posts is, so maybe I'm losing my touch... Can I get a clue maybe?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

That should be yuge or lese

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
That video is not something anyone should be watching. After 10 seconds I can tell you that is something nasty and dark. It makes me extremely uncomfortable in the worst kind of way. a reply to: Mandy555

This is all getting very strange and very interesting. Thank you for bringing this to our attention guys!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Visita Interiora Terrae Rectificando Invenies Occultum Lapidem

which using google gives me

You will find The secret things of the earth Rectificando Visit the interiors of stone

I just read the coming race, so its vril-ya all over again

Vitriol, which I caught the word immediately, most likely DOES refer to the statement you are referring to. Just to be safe, we cannot ignore the alternate meaning of the word: "Cruel and bitter cynicism"

I'm quite excited about this thread and especially reading about Eisegesis' findings.
This site-game is most intriguing but I'm definitely amongst the "normals" because I hate puzzles because I'm not good at puzzles and that makes me hate them more. It's a vicious cycle.

Even though I'm a seasoned video gamer, the best I can do with these is just see that most of them have a serious repetition theme and they make my brain/eyes hurt just looking at them.

I agree that this "game" SUUURE does have a great deal of complexity and work gone into it to just be a simple game. Will be following up on everything connected to it.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Pages 5,6,7,and 8 of puzzle are all written in Cherokee.
edit on 23-2-2017 by Ghostcooler because: none

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Guys, I've reached out to the Mods hours ago and haven't received a response yet. I'm trying to get the ball rolling here and will be working into the night to finish a thread that is getting too big to handle in one sitting. I may break it into parts if I can't wrap it up by 2pm or everyone will have to wait until tomorrow. I still need Mod clearance anyway, so please be patient.

Humanis Being (Wayback Machine, Jan. 2016)

edit on 23-2-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis
CAn you link the link?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostcooler

are you sure?
alot of the words are upside down,

also im fairly sure the first few pages are some sort of angelic script
or angelic seals

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomy327
That video is not something anyone should be watching. After 10 seconds I can tell you that is something nasty and dark. It makes me extremely uncomfortable in the worst kind of way. a reply to: Mandy555

This is all getting very strange and very interesting. Thank you for bringing this to our attention guys!

It's a mirrored image more so; video. The left side was ran forward. While the right side was backwards. (Hence, the video seem disturbing watching the right side).

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK
I don't think anyone translated the Latin phrases.

Masonic Interpretation Igne Natura Renovatur Integra meaning "Through fire, Nature is reborn whole" or "By fire Nature is renewed whole"

And google translates sodalitas vulturis volantis as "association, flying vulture"

Interesting.

Again, INRI, could also be referring to the "Christian" writings that The letters “INRI” are initials for the Latin title that Pontius Pilate had written over the head of Jesus Christ on the cross.
They stand for “Iesvs Nazarenvs Rex Ivdaeorvm.” or Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews.

3 is a big number in the Luciferian belief doctrine. "Leviathan's number is three, three being the number of Chaos as three can go into six and nine but doesn't have the stability of the number one."
Also of note from the same page: "Leviathan's color is blue, blue being the color of the wild oceans untamed, (wo)mans carnal side overcoming him/her, chaos."

That musical score puzzle posted earlier refers to Lucifer as well.

The "Theotoko" video is disturbing, yes, and I suspect REAL. I've seen much worse however.
I suspect there is more in the audio track of the video with the sounds that accompany the tune.
Theotoko refers to "Mary, Mother of Jeses" in Christian mythology, but also more simply as "Mother of God" or "God Bearer".
The line below the video leads to a Latin phrase that translates into: "And by the lunar complemetum brought to perfection, only for at least the semi-circle: it came to pass in the evening and the morning were the first day. Therefore, let the first day that thou LVX was made of the philosophers."

LVX in THAT phrase leads back to the application feature.

There are most definitely religious undertones in this game.

I cannot find an adequate link at this time but I have read about the Luciferian Doctrine/ancient texts being placed into more modern religious texts of this day. All of them; bible, Tanakh, Quran. A zeitgeist of sorts.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Guys, I've reached out to the Mods hours ago and haven't received a response yet. I'm trying to get the ball rolling here and will be working into the night to finish a thread that is getting to big to handle in one sitting. I may break it into parts if I can't wrap it up by 2pm or everyone will have to wait until tomorrow. I still need Mod clearance anyway, so please be patient.

Humanis Being (Wayback Machine, Jan. 2016)

For some reason thst illustration is familiar. Not as a whole, more so the' person' depicted on the right. There's another face under the face in whatever image it's reminding me of. Or I could be wrong.
edit on 23-2-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

the entire drawing is contained within a head
edit on 23-2-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
All I'm seeing is Rosicrucian themes , Rosetta stone, alchemy

Igne Natura Renovatur Integra (Latin) By fire nature is restored in purity, or pure matter is restored by spirit; the medieval Rosicrucian motto signifying that the working of the inner fire of the spirit, when operating free and unchained by its surrounding veils, reduces these veils into oneness with itself, so that pure, complete, or original nature is restored to its primordial essence. Thus, in its application to the human being, when a person lives entirely in the light or fire of the spirit or god within, all his veils of consciousness coalesce with the inner fire, so that his original spiritual being is restored and he becomes a god-man.

edit on 24-2-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

That same drawing reflects what the same author "Santos Bonacci" as found in the All is Atom video says about the "claustrum" located in the cerebrum.

edit on 24-2-2017 by gottaknow because: fixed misspelled name

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This may not have any sort of relevance but I just want to ponder as many ideas as possible here. I seem to remember a DHS human trafficking commercial that specifically emphasized the color blue.
a reply to: gottaknow

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

there not Alchemists
there not Rosicrucian's

hello there watcher's

boo

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

there not Alchemists
there not Rosicrucian's

hello there watcher's

boo

Same #, different pile

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I don't get it...

but they sure aren't Rosy Cross

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

I don't get it...

but they sure aren't Rosy Cross

Not saying THEY are, but they're referencing rosy cross, illuminati, 33 degree masons, pagans, luciferian, etc, etc . All falls under the same umbrella, another phrase for same # different pile

Thst illustration also reminds me of the fountainhead book cover by Ayn Rand

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I told Hess this would happen
we would all get lumped together....

illustration
Ajna ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join