It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird of the Web - strange websites - human is being - SVV

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Greetings Altair

or so "they" say
[snipped] In order to carry out a discussion can we all please not mention anything and I mean anything which will likely see this thread closed due to T&C violation
this is a really interesting subject and deserves our attention.

So

[snipped] brought this website to our attention

www.humanisbeing.com

For those of you not able to or unwilling to click on the link , it takes you to a minimal looking website ,alot of the features are disabled such as right click on links , on pages

the whole thing is a giant hoax , puzzle , ad campaign, government psyop , weird occult group , you name it , its probably one , so lets all do some head banging not the thrash metal kind but lets rub our noggins together and solve some puzzles
plus it will take our minds of the current political state of affairs in the US.

many of the pages contain images which are alchemical in nature, in fact most of the content deals with occult alchemical terminology and symbolism, I believe the answers to their puzzles lie within the site itself awaiting to be unlocked by those of us with the logical rational mind.
There are alot of symbols which are there for a reason , There are sections of the site that link of to other departments
SVV deal with recruitment and training , the DOC or department of convolution are also involved there are many sections all with codes and puzzles
one of their symbols has a chemical compound in it , it would be interesting to have this analysed

I will start posting images for those too scared to click on when I get home from work

I plan to download the full website if possible using www.httrack.com...

Lets see where this goes.

I have also just sent them a friendly email asking about the site and what they do , I have also asked my friends over at www.forgotten-languages.org to see if they have any idea about this group

so time will tell , remember curiosity killed the cat aka conspiracy theorist.

edit on 23-2-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Feb 23 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Looks like a pseudo-masonic club thing. Reminds me a bit of the Bavarian Illuminati method.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

yeh its interesting to say the least, I hope they email me back , I hope I have asked the right questions in order to obtain some information.

I find treating them just like any other human being and being friendly gets you a long way with these secretive groups.

Id be willing to send an application if we can unlock the code !

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

The front page:

The codes there seem to be basic substitution encryption. I've already determined that

c = a
T = I
y = m

Might be fun for anyone who likes this kind of puzzle.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I'm fascinated too.

Looked like mad fun.

Let us know how you get on.

I was looking at it yesterday after the same thread. Although outwardly it seems to be all occult themed, a lot of stuff is computer based.
For instance, if you go to the first page (will o the wisp), and look at the source code, you'll find the following written, in a white font on the white background.

- Regarding Recommendation 3, the Neurocological Survey's Handbook instructs Sigil-holders to keep their Euclidean Praxis in a safe place and not to allow others to use their Sigils. However, as stated in our report, we found that this requirement, which was in effect during our review, was not always complied with. -

I'm no good at computer codes, hexadecimal stuff or whatever, so I don't supposed I'd get far. But I'm totally fascinated.

PS. The entry code is supposed to be a vignere cipher, decoded with morse hidden in the source.
However, last night I was thinking that there may be different answers, and the answer that's on the net might not be the only one.

edit on 23-2-2017 by Mandy555 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2017 by Mandy555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
33 in numerology is the christ consciousness so they speak of frequency and the kings chamber resonating at 440Hz
in one of the pages has sheet music and lyrics

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I thought that to at first

but based on what they discuss , me myself and I are words which would not be used as they a forms of the ego

"all who comprehend my word are named Altair" so there is no I in their sentences as far as we can see!

it states that their goal is ritual indoctrination , sounds ominous

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I PM'ed a mod to see if I could start a new thread on this and he was looking into it. So we'll see if this one sticks around.

The original thread had a LOT of weirdness going on. Missing persons, CIA involvement. It was very intriguing. This is the stuff that attracted me to the site.

S&F OP. Hopefully the thread stays up!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Fascinating.

It reminds me of something i researched. The symbol on the front page but also the phrase: All is atom; Adam = Atom

Too much to go into, but here is a start :
For the readers: Read Walter Russel

Here is a bit chaotic, but nice introduction to the subject:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
it was a weird fun thread.

especially when the OP claimed he had emails of CIA officers controlling and using the ARG for recruitment
edit on 23-2-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Im sure the chemical compound in their image
is

CH2=CHCH=C4NH6 CH3 CH3 C4NH6=CHCH=CH2

well at least thats what I remember from chemistry I should have paid more attention

Im still trying to figure out what the compound is

maybe I have named it wrong but its a mirror image

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I initially thought it was some dust on my computer screen, but it wasn't.

On the home page, I see there are 10 distinct dots on the bottom diagram as well as the 2 we can all see. Also, the line drawn through the top (circled in blue) dot is not straight but changes angle at that dot.

Probably nothing

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414

I PM'ed a mod to see if I could start a new thread on this and he was looking into it. So we'll see if this one sticks around.

The original thread had a LOT of weirdness going on. Missing persons, CIA involvement. It was very intriguing. This is the stuff that attracted me to the site.

S&F OP. Hopefully the thread stays up!

Well it should have no reason to be taken down provided we stay within the guidelines and adhere to the T&C's they cant take it down

so no mention of criminal activities from the old thread

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Dude cmon what did I ask , no talking of criminal acitivity , can you edit or delete your post !

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

done

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Hmmm its something anyways , they are all clues every single thing on those pages are clues to a puzzle

the images contain the models of the chakras

there are 10 points , and 3 symbols , its 33 the christ concsciousness

if you read about the cloud of unknowing as mentioned in their "about" pages

its about not finding god through knowledge or intellect but through introspection and giving in to the unknown losing the ego letting go , relieving yourself of whatever control your ego thinks it has in a universe full of chaos.

alot of their stuff is gnostic as well

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
in case yall still struggling, the shape in the Sigil is the Aquila Constellation

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

There is a rather good description of the origins of the order etc if you click through some pages

Im just going to wait until they email me back to check further on the website.

puzzles are fun , lets hop we uncover something

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

if the OP of the dead thread was legit, then at BEST you will be recruited by the alphabet soup

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That looks like star positions in the sky...

What 'ave we 'ere? Secret scribblings, a mysterious code, perhaps?

The laddie reckons himself a poet. --Pink Floyd, The Wall

I can agree, imo, secret society of nerds who never come out of their basements. "Probably Nothing"

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join