It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nine Muslim Refugees Gang Rape School Teacher in Austria

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Kill them all

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
When someone I invite into my home behaves in a way I dont like, I kick them out. People are way too concerned with appearing popular or tolerant or etc... and I have to wonder about leaders who are more concerned with others and not their own. I could easily deport ALL and kill violent immigrant offenders if I were a person in power. Do innocents get caught up in it? Yeah, so?

You just described Merkel. She cares more about foreign countries than her own. Her mantra is that we don't have real issues in germany. I loathe her so much.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
9 million women a year get sexualy or physically assaulted in the usa, must be all those muslim right.

Hypocrites.

9 million *allegations.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

9 million women a year get sexualy or physically assaulted in the usa, must be all those muslim right.

Hypocrites.

Defending Islam. What a loser

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
i remember that swimmer who assaulted that passed out girl and got a month and community service... different outrage though.

but, an example must be made, if this story is true. maximum prison, deportation etc.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I dont think any truth in this. Just another racist bollox.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

The swimmer got 6 months (only served 3) and the outcry was massive, causing the judge who sentenced him to recuse himself from all future criminal cases. Also, for what it is worth, the man was sent back to his place of origin in Ohio and left Stanford completely.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram

Another low IQ who thinks Islam is a race. White people are Islamic you know. Asians can be too, also blacks. Did you know that even SOME Arabic peoples are Islamic ?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

They should be strung up naked in a public space and everyone should be allowed to do whatever they want to them (without killing them.) As humiliating and as painful as possible, and as long as possible before they succumb.

This doesn't just apply to Muslim "refugees", but all rapists everywhere. As long as there's no doubt as to guilt, there should be no limit to the punishment.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Agreed. Rape is WORSE than racism, leftists

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Hypocrites.

9 million *allegations.

Allegations really? Have data on that? Must mean the OP is alleged as well?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Another low IQ who thinks Islam is a race. White people are Islamic you know. Asians can be too, also blacks. Did you know that even SOME Arabic peoples are Islamic ?

Cults don't usually care who joins them. As long as they can keep peddling the lie and advance a false cause. Islam is a cult.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Cults don't usually care who joins them. As long as they can keep peddling the lie and advance a false cause. Islam is a cult.

That's true they don't care. Saying Islam is a cult as a whole is no better than saying Christianity is a cult because of some groups making it look bad, no? Any extremist lead religion is deemed as a cult.

The problem is people term the whole of the religion and often a culture(often leading to racial classifications) as savage, etc, which in turn, as I discussed earlier, leads to people believing the whole of the religion's followers are __insert demeaning stereotypical term__ . Sure people are free to believe what they do even if ignorant but a line has been crossed, presenting a wider issue when people are committing crimes against and even murdering others because they feel the whole "group" deserves to be treated with violence.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

That's true they don't care. Saying Islam is a cult as a whole is no better than saying Christianity is a cult because of some groups making it look bad, no? Any extremist lead religion is deemed as a cult.

The problem is people term the whole of the religion and often a culture(often leading to racial classifications) as savage, etc, which in turn, as I discussed earlier, leads to people believing the whole of the religion's followers are __insert demeaning stereotypical term__ . Sure people are free to believe what they do even if ignorant but a line has been crossed, presenting a wider issue when people are committing crimes against and even murdering others because they feel the whole "group" deserves to be treated with violence.

Saying Islam is a cult is the complete truth though. Christianity does not have anything in common with that however.
Here are 5 reasons why Islam IS a cult. 5 reasons why Islam is a cult

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Here the thing about Islam and especially Radical Islam, if you look at other religious material deemed holy books they often show violence towards people especially women but at those times it was a 'norm', a despicable one but a norm but the difference is that pretty much every other religion evolved and moved away from certain utterly unsavoury parts of these texts yet Islam made an effort back in the 50 - 70's but with certain events nose dived straight back in to Radical times and are pretty much the only religion who continues to act according to book rules despite the fact that many of its ranks see these actions as disgusting yet the Radicals who hold power support all of these acts and these feckless excuses for humans let alone men act out their disgusting fantasies and are allowed to use the book as their (im)moral guidance and a 'get out of jail card' that many of these left wing FOOLS (for want of many unprintable words) allow.

And yet our shameful governments still open the door to these folk KNOWING full well that especially from strict Muslim countries you are going to get MANY people like these, these governments go on endlessly on TV about how these people prop up our economies and are greatly needed but the actual truth is that its mostly folk of European heritage and Eastern Europe who populate these jobs, not the Muslim hordes who actively are told NOT to create income for the non Islamic country. I'd love to see the split on the benefits system showing who gets what and who put in what initially and more importantly who has never put anything in..

But I'll never see that data.....

Look at Syria and Iraq, the same people flooding out of there also contain IS and extremists, the same folk who actively destroy their own culture by destroying landmarks of beauty and cultural significance, now if they do that there to that how well will all of our cultures survive with increasing numbers.

We really have to start taking only those that show some dedication to their new home and have a trial basis that can be revoked, take in those that can and want to work, in general treat the immigration system as a business, would you have a use for this person in this 'business' or are they time wasters or offer nothing, would you 'employ' the latter, I think not so why let them in.

As for the rapists, DNA screen the lot and send them back....Safety of the people before the so called human rights of the savages who do this..
edit on 24-2-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Multiculturalism; the gift that just keeps on giving.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Disgusting. Reprehensible. But increasingly the norm. Why does it happen? In part because....

.. because Robert Spencer makes a very nice living of spouting hatred against the Islam.

ROBERT SPENCER is the director of Jihad Watch, a program of the David Horowitz Freedom Center, and the author of sixteen books, including the New York Times bestsellers The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades) and The Truth About Muhammad. His latest book is The Complete Infidel’s Guide to Iran. Coming in 2017 is The Complete Infidel’s Guide to Free Speech (and Its Enemies).

Check your sources the next time.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Shame it's not 1976 any more and the country has changed beyond recognition, with religious police keeping an eye out. Plus the images show those that were able to get with the times, rather than the country folk we get as asylum seekers.
Many children have been born since the 70s and grown up in a different culture.
Just because there are some modern thinkers among the population, you can't say that all of them are! That would not be fair right? [Your words just turned around].

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Ahh, religion.

Where would we be without it?

Probably colonizing another star system by now.

Actually we aren't going into space EVER..our overlords who gave us the religions to control us have not changed...

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: projectvxn
Ahh, religion.

Where would we be without it?

Probably colonizing another star system by now.

Actually we aren't going into space EVER..our overlords who gave us the religions to control us have not changed...

Kill the overlords and problem solved.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join