It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nine Muslim Refugees Gang Rape School Teacher in Austria

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Ahh, religion.

Where would we be without it?

Probably colonizing another star system by now.

My Thoughts Exactly!..

Although ...

The Persians were heavy into Astronomy..
during the 600 ad to 900 ad ..

Well not Only Islam placed a Slow down ...
Christians too .. Remember Galileo!
the man imprisoned because he Knew that Earth wasn't the center of the Universe..
and the Universe did not go around the Earth ...

The Industrial Age ...
Broke the barrier from the Strict Bull# of Religion In Europe and America ...
but it still had limits

Muslims like these pricks

are the Cause of the Stop of expansion Technology..
And Freedom of Movement

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I would Like to Know is

these refugees should be in interment Camps ..
Holding camps until they were each screened & profiled

why are they allow to roam around ?

Austria should have a FEMA like Camps to hold them ..

to Prevent this type of # .

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
More cultural enrichment here.

Wait...Cultural?

Student's suit details horrifying frat house gang rape claim
www.nj.com...

As Donald Trump likes to describe America "You think we are so innocent?"

While you are it..please find me a NON hate fiction or tabloid news cite for a source.
edit on 24-2-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Why does it happen?

Cultural dissonance... you can't bring a barn cat into the house and then feign confusion when said barn cat tears the resident housecat a new one, breaks the fine China, claws holes in the furniture, and crap on the floor... the best course of action is absolutely to let the barn cat stay in the barn where it belongs and where it's behaviors and temperament are naturally attuned.

Well Said ...
from different cultures from two different society's

goes with , You Cant teach a old Dog New Tricks ..
as some cant or unwillingly too adapt ..

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Ummm...by not condemning it...you condone it...

You Sir...are an enabler...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

And yet here in the US Trump is considered the bad guy for wanting to put limits on this, for wanting to house them in their own countries. Go figure.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Rape is the crime, not who commits it.

Yes rape is a crime and therefor the one who commits it is a *CRIMINAL*

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: MysticPearl

And yet here in the US Trump is considered the bad guy for wanting to put limits on this,

Rape is already illegal?...and Trump endorses groping women.

When are we going to deport white kids?

Student's suit details horrifying frat house gang rape claim
www.nj.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

It's always amusing when someone replies with essentially "oh yeah, rape happens elsewhere too".

Not the point.

In American sports you're not taught that raping infidels is encouraged. In America, you're not taught infidels and uncovered women deserved to be raped, well outside mosques that is at least.

And by extent, we don't push a culture where the allowance and and volume of such behavior reaches levels much more common than here.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
BTW, this "culture" some of our resident lefties support, which greatly suppresses women and treats them as second class citizens/humans, is also largely responsible for Bacha Bazi, another sick and disgusting aspect of their culture which is largely tolerated as hey, according to them, women are for children, boys are for pleasure.

So they teach raping infidels and unsatisfactorily covered women is encouraged as punishment, and also teach raping young boys is fine, even increases societal standing. Comparing that type of culture to US sports is the height of deflection and denial.

edit on 24-2-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Pandaram
I dont think any truth in this. Just another racist bollox.

Another low IQ who thinks Islam is a race. White people are Islamic you know. Asians can be too, also blacks. Did you know that even SOME Arabic peoples are Islamic ?

Cults don't usually care who joins them. As long as they can keep peddling the lie and advance a false cause. Islam is a cult.

That's true they don't care. Saying Islam is a cult as a whole is no better than saying Christianity is a cult because of some groups making it look bad, no? Any extremist lead religion is deemed as a cult.

The problem is people term the whole of the religion and often a culture(often leading to racial classifications) as savage, etc, which in turn, as I discussed earlier, leads to people believing the whole of the religion's followers are __insert demeaning stereotypical term__ . Sure people are free to believe what they do even if ignorant but a line has been crossed, presenting a wider issue when people are committing crimes against and even murdering others because they feel the whole "group" deserves to be treated with violence.

Look there are barbaric punishments such as lashing as part of the religious texts. Right now many if not most Christians agree the bible is inspired by god not the actual word of god, and you can edit it or ignore parts of it at will. Islam necessitates, and is founded, on the belief that the Koran is the actual word of God, the final and eternal unchanging word of God which has always been, iirc. You cannot claim the punishments dictated as the commands of God and ordered by God himself are wrong and cannot be implemented. You cannot question them, and you must believe they are right no matter what or you're not a Muslim.
edit on 24-2-2017 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Rape is rape and should be dealt with severely, a bullet in the head or a part of the anatomy sliced off BUT the fact that these 9 men have been given a chance of a new life with a whole new outlook on life and they laughed in the faces of their new comrades says a lot.
Rape is an horrific crime but 9 men gang raping a woman is f***ing horrendous, i feel so sorry for that woman and what she will have to face for a very long time. I just hope she gets the help that she will need from her stupid government.

And yes religion comes into this because they were all from the same religion, FACT

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I'm glad white people don't engage in these sort of acts. There's a lot of us, and the extermination that most of you are calling for would be really hard.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I'm glad white people don't engage in these sort of acts. There's a lot of us, and the extermination that most of you are calling for would be really hard.

Again, multiple gang rapes, and even murders in recent years from refugees, iirc. Countless accounts of sexual crimes and molestation, sky rocketing statistics in these nations far above what the level of such crimes were before, from what I hear.

An isolated rape incident here or there, is one thing, a drastic increase in the rate of such crimes is another.

The difference between a random murder and genocide is one of scale.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

Another low IQ who thinks Islam is a race. White people are Islamic you know. Asians can be too, also blacks. Did you know that even SOME Arabic peoples are Islamic ?

Cults don't usually care who joins them. As long as they can keep peddling the lie and advance a false cause. Islam is a cult.

That's true they don't care. Saying Islam is a cult as a whole is no better than saying Christianity is a cult because of some groups making it look bad, no? Any extremist lead religion is deemed as a cult.

The problem is people term the whole of the religion and often a culture(often leading to racial classifications) as savage, etc, which in turn, as I discussed earlier, leads to people believing the whole of the religion's followers are __insert demeaning stereotypical term__ . Sure people are free to believe what they do even if ignorant but a line has been crossed, presenting a wider issue when people are committing crimes against and even murdering others because they feel the whole "group" deserves to be treated with violence.

Look there are barbaric punishments such as lashing as part of the religious texts. Right now many if not most Christians agree the bible is inspired by god not the actual word of god, and you can edit it or ignore parts of it at will. Islam necessitates, and is founded, on the belief that the Koran is the actual word of God, the final and eternal unchanging word of God which has always been, iirc. You cannot claim the punishments dictated as the commands of God and ordered by God himself are wrong and cannot be implemented. You cannot question them, and you must believe they are right no matter what or you're not a Muslim.

Is that what EVERY Muslim believes, follows that to a t, though?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
a reply to: dreamingawake

Shame it's not 1976 any more and the country has changed beyond recognition, with religious police keeping an eye out. Plus the images show those that were able to get with the times, rather than the country folk we get as asylum seekers.
Many children have been born since the 70s and grown up in a different culture.
Just because there are some modern thinkers among the population, you can't say that all of them are! That would not be fair right? [Your words just turned around].

I'm not saying it is. Missed the point perhaps?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Is that what EVERY Muslim believes, follows that to a t, though?

Well, the belief that the the Koran is of divine origin, eternal, and was revealed to the final prophet, that is the core of Islam. I do not believe the vast majority of muslims would accept someone who said the Koran is the work of man as a muslim. It would be like a so called christian that believes Jesus was merely a man or say merely a made up myth, that would be chrisitian in name only.

edit on 24-2-2017 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Again, multiple gang rapes, and even murders in recent years from refugees, iirc. Countless accounts of sexual crimes and molestation, sky rocketing statistics in these nations far above what the level of such crimes were before, from what I hear.

An isolated rape incident here or there, is one thing, a drastic increase in the rate of such crimes is another.

The difference between a random murder and genocide is one of scale.

Let's compare it to America's rape and child abuse statistics.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

The extermination of others is taught.

You'll find that in mosques.

Can rape and kill the infidels and be rewarded in the after-life for it.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

A *gang rape* is not an isolated incident ever, It equates to

multiple rapes on the one victim.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join